Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old    mango_wake            03-04-2004, 12:03 PM Reply   
Anyone know if their is a cheat to unlock all the wakeboards or any other codes?
Old     (wake_up_11)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-04-2004, 12:17 PM Reply   
I don't know them off the top of my head, but they were listed in Wakeboarding Magazine.

Hope it helps
Old    mango_wake            03-04-2004, 12:25 PM Reply   
Kelley lee - Do you remember what issue it was?}}
Old     (craiger)      Join Date: May 2002       03-04-2004, 12:32 PM Reply   
From the opening menu...

up, down
up, down
up, down
up, down
up, down
THEN...
left, right
left, right
left, right
left, right
left, right

This opens up everything...
Old    klk            03-04-2004, 12:32 PM Reply   
arrow keys
up then down to the count of ten
followed by left then right to the count of ten
unlocks everything
Old    mtb1981            03-04-2004, 3:29 PM Reply   
I think if you move the the right thumbstick counterclockwise 15 times you unlock all the wakeboarders like summer sensai murray.
Old     (stef)      Join Date: May 2002       03-05-2004, 11:57 AM Reply   
go to gamewinners.com all cheats are there
Old     (wakeforce139)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-05-2004, 2:08 PM Reply   
where did you gus buy the game at??
Old     (wake_eater)      Join Date: May 2003       03-07-2004, 7:03 AM Reply   
u can get it anywhere they sell PS2 stuff. like best buy, & u could probably pick up a used copy at one of those video game stores at the mall.
Old     (autotunner69)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-07-2004, 9:09 AM Reply   
cheatplanet.com
up,down->five count
left,right->five count
Old    centraltxrider            03-07-2004, 10:05 AM Reply   
one of the most unrealistic games ever .. dude i once let go of the rope and wakeboarded home to get a drink then i made it back to the lake and they threw the rope back to me. i got a cheat for you , don't play
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-16-2004, 12:21 PM Reply   
I hope they come out with a Wakeboarding Unleashed 2 with all the PRO Riders and a good selection of Boards/Bindings. I wish you could create your own Player. That would be sick
Old    dinker            03-16-2004, 3:45 PM Reply   
hey brandon its a game man chill out! I can do nine kickflips on tony hawk and jump over a sky scrapper into a nose manual so what though its fun its just a game have fun playing it thats what its there for
Old    centraltxrider            03-17-2004, 12:41 PM Reply   
i'm just saying man .. i agree w/ mango , if you could pick between many riders, and have a selections of what you want to use and create your own player and stuff this game would be tight. i just don't see why they made it so unrealistic , is that what it takes to make a wakeboarding game fun ? the graphics were bad ass tho , hopefully they'll do a much better job on the next one.
Old    xxplosive            03-17-2004, 7:48 PM Reply   
This game is a lot of fun imo. yeah it's unrealistic, but the game would be no fun if you had to be limited to the real laws of the world of gravity and balance etc.. Fun stuff though
Old     (cla17)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-18-2004, 12:02 AM Reply   
I loved the game :-) For a fist attempt wakeboarding game I think it kicks ace...It is easy to play, the graphics are great and the worlds are well layed out and funny at times(I like the drunk mascots at Sea World, too funny). I am still at 90% with only 2 boards but I am still hacking away at the challenges and gaps. I have the cheats but want to get all the boards and characters open on my own. Any tips?????
Old     (sloshake)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-18-2004, 9:38 AM Reply   
It was a good first wakeboarding game, but its not the first extreme sports game which is what it gets compared to. And in those game, create a character is standard (in almost any sports game now). I think that is a fair critique.

I overall enjoyed the game, though i'm not a big extreme sports video game fan. But it wasn't perfect and does have to stand toe to toe with Tony Hawk Underground.
Old     (cla17)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-18-2004, 3:04 PM Reply   
I'm sure Shaba and Activison 2 had a super low budget on this project as it is an unproven sport in the video game market. We can only hope that they get a Bigger budget next time and can just build on a great first time wake game :-) SayN that I think I'll go try to finally get the MASTER OF TIMBERLAKE finished