Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (quickpilot1010)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-05-2007, 7:54 PM Reply   
i am considering buying the ronix one board package but i am hearing rumors about them breaking, has anyone broken theres and is the board worth the money

(Message edited by quickpilot1010 on January 05, 2007)
Old     (nizzle77)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-05-2007, 8:26 PM Reply   
our boardshop puts a lifetime warranty. Not sure if the manufacturere does it, but your boardshop should back there products. I myself am demo'ing one for my camp out in FL in the beginning of march. Pretty excited to try it.
Old     (doubleup_dan)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-06-2007, 5:57 AM Reply   
been riding mine every day for a month and is fine
Old     (proho)      Join Date: Aug 2005       01-06-2007, 12:15 PM Reply   
What maybe youre thinking of a different board, the ronix one is indestructable. Paul O'Brien got this new foam from southeast Sri Lanka that makes the board more lightweight and stronger.
Old    innov8actionsports.com            01-06-2007, 12:52 PM Reply   
What maybe youre thinking of a different board, the ronix one is indestructable. Paul O'Brien got this new foam from southeast Sri Lanka that makes the board more lightweight and stronger.

Thats Funny
Old     (ridetillurdead26)      Join Date: Nov 2006       01-06-2007, 6:33 PM Reply   
i really like my ronix one. for me it is definatley worth the money. after going through a liquid force and a hyperlite breaking... im so over all of the other companies
Old     (quickpilot1010)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-06-2007, 8:52 PM Reply   
jeff does your lifetime warranty cover using the board on sliders too?
Old    gotwake123            01-07-2007, 7:14 AM Reply   
i have a ronix one and i love it i will never go back to any other board company
Old     (chris_schweda)      Join Date: Dec 2006       01-07-2007, 8:53 AM Reply   
I have one on the way
Old     (fcowrx)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-08-2007, 5:15 PM Reply   
i have a Ronix One that i've used a couple times behind a jet ski and a couple times behind the boat. no problems as of yet, other than Ronix not sending my local pro shop any bindings.

i must say i like the board a lot but would like it just a bit more loose. anyone know if any fins will fit the Ronix boards? the one is a bit too tight for my tastes with the fins on... thanks

and yes i took the fins off but don't like the feel of the board soo loose
Old     (xesstar)      Join Date: Nov 2005       01-09-2007, 5:54 AM Reply   
If Dan has not broken it I'm sure it will be fine he's the UK's top pro and goes huge!
He was recently in the final for the worlds 06 against Rusty and Danny!
Old    innov8actionsports.com            01-09-2007, 8:11 AM Reply   
Matt W, No company that I know of warranties a board that has been on sliders.