Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 01, 2004

Old    thunderstruck            03-07-2004, 9:01 PM Reply   
I am looking for a way to adjust the input level on my amps and have seen a inline level controller but don't know if this will work or not and if it would I don't know where to find one. I want a fast way to turn down my tower speakers when I am going through the channels. Would this be a good way of doing it or is there a better way?
Old     (ronnie)      Join Date: Sep 2001       03-07-2004, 9:39 PM Reply   
http://www.pac-audio.com/products/lc.htm

LC-2
Old    tommyadrian5            03-08-2004, 5:39 AM Reply   
a guy from here is selling them on ebay, look up user "badzuki"
Old    thunderstruck            03-08-2004, 3:57 PM Reply   
Tom
Thanks, I found it and he had three left so I bought them. It is the same one that I saw on the internet last month.
Thanks again!
Old    tommyadrian5            03-08-2004, 4:41 PM Reply   
no problem
good luck

Old    whitechocolate            03-08-2004, 4:55 PM Reply   
I dont know if this will help you but, If you buy a Pre-Amp/EQ this will kill several bird's with one stone. I dont know how much a line level is but the Pre-amps Im talking about go for around $200 and can control Bass Level. Front and rear amp level, As well as bost your decks out put.
Old    thunderstruck            03-08-2004, 6:58 PM Reply   
Thanks Grant
That may be a good upgrade project for next winter
Old     (tmorefi)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-09-2004, 7:30 AM Reply   
Grant, Can you recommend a descent brand/model of EQ without spending to much money? When I looked last, I only found really cheap or really expensive ones. Also, how many RCA outputs do they have? Thanks..
Old    whitechocolate            03-09-2004, 7:51 AM Reply   
I have my boat all pulled apart now so it was easy to take this shot. It has 2 Imputs 1 regular imput and 1 Aux imput (thats the grey RCA's) This is what I use for my Ipod imput the grey RCA's. It has 3 outputs 1 front this can be your tower 1 rear this can be your hull and 1 sub you can use the fader front to rear to turn down the hull or down the tower. It works great for turning up the tower volume so that rider can hear it with out making everyones ears bleed in the boat.
Myn is a Rockford Fosgate P-a2 its ok Wess Peso has a Eclipes I think they are nice, Ny buddy is running the PPI pre Am and its nice. They all seem very close in looks and performance. Ill find a photo of the Eclipse EQ

Old    whitechocolate            03-09-2004, 7:53 AM Reply   
here it is