Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Industry Jobs

Old     (daxxruckus)      Join Date: May 2008       09-13-2009, 9:38 PM Reply   
I need someone to help run WakeBoardSD.net

I have built this community from square one up to being THE San Diego Wakeboarding community that it is today. It is the biggest wakeboarding website for San Diego and much of the Southern California wakeboarding scene.

Unfortunately, I have gone back to school to start my MBA, and just don't have enough time to dedicate to the site. I have quite a few regular advertisers, and have just signed more. Have product on hand, and need someone to help sell it.

I can't pay much, but we can negotiate what you would like. I can offer excellent experience in the industry, and experience running and working with a small business.

Ideally, you would live in San Diego, or SoCal, have some graphic or web design experience, have some skill in running a small business, are involved in the wakeboarding industry and community, and have innovative marketing ideas.

If you are interested in talking about this opportunity, send me an email - ian@wakeboardsd.net.

Thanks!

Ian
Old     (daxxruckus)      Join Date: May 2008       09-15-2009, 7:40 PM Reply   
No one is interested?
Old     (daxxruckus)      Join Date: May 2008       09-15-2009, 7:58 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeboardsd.net/forum/index.php?topic=822
Old    gnarshredd            09-16-2009, 6:02 AM Reply   
I'd be down to help if I lived in the area but San Diego is kinda far from Fla. Good luck on your search though.
Old     (daxxruckus)      Join Date: May 2008       09-16-2009, 8:58 AM Reply   
Thanks Charlie. I'm not really sure I need someone in SD, but it would be best.
Old     (tom13knotek)      Join Date: Feb 2009       09-17-2009, 8:14 AM Reply   
I am interested in helping create a legit wakeboard scene in san diego. I will not lie, I do not have web/graphic design exp. , but I am a fast learner and can adapt to pretty much any sort of job. I am very interested in getting involved w/the santee lakes cable park proposed project, considering that is the true future of the sport.

(Message edited by tom13knotek on September 17, 2009)
Old     (daxxruckus)      Join Date: May 2008       09-17-2009, 8:49 AM Reply   
Hi Tom, send me an email - ian@wakeboardsd.net