Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (chaser)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-19-2010, 9:11 AM Reply   
Was considering getting a pair of 2008 CWB Answers. I have 07 Factions and like them, but they are getting worn out. I thought I remember the sizing was a little "off" in the 08 CWB bindings. I have a size 12 shoe and have the XL Factions from 07. Fit perfect. I thought I remember the 08's ran big? Maybe? Was wondering if I should go down or size or stick with the xl that fits a 12-13. Going from open to closed toe too for the first time. Wish I had a shop less than 3 hours away to try them on.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-19-2010, 9:29 AM Reply   
In my experience they were very true to size. I'd get the same size that you had of your Factions. They will be one of the most comfortable bindings you ever use, can't go wrong with the CWB boots.
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-19-2010, 10:31 AM Reply   
Def true to size.
Old     (1niceharley)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-23-2010, 7:36 PM Reply   
I have 07 Fractions also and just bought 09 Zues's. Both L and both fit good.
Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-24-2010, 4:44 AM Reply   
I ride 08 Zeus and they are pretty much true to fit. What I did is measured my foot exactly from heel to big toe. It was like 11.75 or 11.60 or something close to that. I got a Large which is 11-12 I believe and they are perfect and I had enough room but not too much to wiggle around and cause issues. This will be my second season riding them (bought them in 09 as 08 closeout in March).
I really like these and if I saw my size come available again, I would get it for sure so I have a backup pair.
Old     (zeketheplumber)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-24-2010, 7:05 AM Reply   
I have the 08 Answers. I wear 11.5 and the L(11-12) fit me just right.