Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 15, 2008

Old     (truebeachbum)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-20-2008, 6:51 PM Reply   
anyone have pics? reminds me of a 210 the way its shaped. i was just wondering if it was steep like one when weighted?
Old     (jujube)      Join Date: Aug 2008       10-21-2008, 6:44 AM Reply   
Here's a video of Z1 wake, not weighted and 5 average size people riding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TumBX3f9VqE

I'm sure someone will have weighted shots that it can be compared to.
Old     (highrock)      Join Date: Apr 2008       10-21-2008, 8:21 PM Reply   
i had a z1 and always filled up the factory ballast (800 lbs roughly) then added a 600 lbs fat sac in the walk way because the boat likes to porpous when you get it up to speed. At slow speeds the wake is actually better in my opinion. It does look like a 210 but its real soft and tends to list over more when cutting.

I actually upgraded to a 210 about a month ago
Old     (chpthril)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-21-2008, 8:32 PM Reply   
" the wake is actually better in my opinion"

Upgraded????? huh? Told you to re-prop that Z1 and it would fix that speed issue. No biggie, I bet it swelled BT's head to trade you out of a Tige into a CC

Did you trade? Post up some pics sometime
Old     (johnsvt)      Join Date: Dec 2006       10-21-2008, 8:51 PM Reply   
Shaun I know another guy that is still having the same problem with his Z1. Tige is still trying to fix. The boat is beautiful to look at though.
Old     (highrock)      Join Date: Apr 2008       10-22-2008, 7:08 AM Reply   
It is better...cleaner...bigger...better for how I ride

No dissing Tige in any way Tige does make a good family boat, but I feel it is an upgrade..everybodys got an opinion

As for the look of the boat the Z1 looks awesome with the lines. I am still not to crazy about that new tower looks on the z1 though
Old     (chpthril)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-22-2008, 7:16 AM Reply   
^^^ you know I'm just mess'n with ya Shaun
Old     (tonytige)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-22-2008, 7:18 AM Reply   
Chase,

I see your home lake on your profile is Lake Brownwood, as you probably know that is Tige's homelake as well given its location which is only about 50 miles from the factory. Come by or give me a call at 325-676-7777 and I will give you a ride behind a Z1.

Tony Fussell
Tige Boats Inc.
Old     (jujube)      Join Date: Aug 2008       10-23-2008, 6:20 AM Reply   
Chase - sounds like you won't need pictures if you call Tony you can experience the Z1 wake for yourself!

If I were you I'd be packin' my board and heading to the Tige factory!