Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cnrbrown)      Join Date: Nov 2010       12-26-2010, 10:43 AM Reply   
Finally done! Please take some time to read the description!

This is a film about the Texas Tech Collegiate Wake Team. I was hoping to illuminate the world of collegiate wakeboarding in hopes of boosting spotlight and support for the student shredder. We all have an undying passion for the competitive/freeride lifestyle and brotherhood formed by spending hours together on a boat. We filmed this footage over the past year, and I compiled/edited it throughout these past few weeks. I apologize for the sudden ending, but time complications due to the workload from my graduating semester/moving only allowed for a certain amount of editing. For this reason, I have listed all credits below:

Camera Work: Connor Brown, Landan Luna, Rob Muff, Clay Gregory, Nick Garcia.

Editing: Connor Brown

Riding: Aaron Tunnel, John Marshall, Rob Muff, Ross Pearce, Jeff Livermore, Clay Kimbell, Clay Gregory, Sean Aaron, Ben Irvin, Addison Reese, Connor Brown.

Special Thanks/This wouldn't be possible without: Lance Donaldson, Riptank Boardshop, David Muff, Troy Mesa, Texas Tech Wakeboarding, Ryan Allison, Jordan Garcia, Joshua Thomas.

Music:

I'll have that ASAP!!

Old     (devildog_ra)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-27-2010, 9:08 AM Reply   
sick!