Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (hkysk8r187)      Join Date: May 2004       03-13-2010, 10:53 PM Reply   
We posted in the Find a Third forum last week to get someone to come out to Elsinore with us and we ended up having Josh out with us today to ride. He was a really fast learner and we got him landing his first invert in just 2 sets. He had never done an invert before so it was pretty exciting. Nice job Josh!

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=777397
Old     (t0nyv831)      Join Date: Jun 2008       03-13-2010, 11:15 PM Reply   
Nicely done!!! Congrats on your first invert Josh.. Can't wait to land my first invert. It's on my to do for this season. That second one looked nice and floaty. No feeling like that of sticking a trick for the first time. Boat crew was just as pumped if not more so than Josh!!! Good stuff..

Tony
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-13-2010, 11:39 PM Reply   
Very Nice. I love teaching and helping out. so fun!
Old    jblinzler            03-14-2010, 1:41 PM Reply   
dude you guys are all sick. I never even thought i would try a back role on this trip but you guys made it happen. thanks for all of the tips, i probably would have spent months trying this on my own. again thanks for everything.
Old     (venom93corba)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-14-2010, 2:43 PM Reply   
Congrats Josh very impressive
Old     (stephisto47)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-14-2010, 3:02 PM Reply   
I love the Wakeworld community. When he lands it the first time the whole boat goes crazy, you would have never guessed this was just a random third. That's awesome. Good job Josh.
Old     (stoked_32)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-15-2010, 9:09 AM Reply   
It helped that you were a good/willing student Josh. A lot of riders (even the experienced ones) tend to let their preconceptions of the trick or pride get in the way. You were very open minded and willing to make every adjustment that was recommended, as well as applying it quickly & without hesitation. Congrats man. What made it more epic was the fact that that was the first run of the year for you and you hadn't been on the water in months!