Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old    slipper            07-31-2002, 9:46 AM Reply   
I want to try my first invert, but I don't know which one to try. I've been told by the local shops two different inverts. The H/S Backroll, and the Tantrum. I first thought about trying the H/S Backroll, but I've learned more about the Tantrum now and it seems a little easier to do. I understand the concept of the edge for the tantrum and was wondering once I hit the wake do I just look straight back and the pop will throw me rail over rail? Or do I have to force the flip after I pop? Should I attempt the Tantrum first or the H/S Backroll first?
Old    edward            07-31-2002, 12:38 PM Reply   
try them both
Old    hadcity            08-01-2002, 9:02 AM Reply   
yeah try them both
Old    hadcity            08-01-2002, 9:02 AM Reply   
yeah try them both
Old    griffdizzle            08-03-2002, 9:08 AM Reply   
on the tantrum the wake does all the work, as long as you get the takeoff right it will throw you up and around. make sure you get a lot of speed and when you make your edge change just try and jump straight up off the wake, not back. and you will flip right around. if you do it correctly you will be amazed at how easy it is to get the rotation