Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old     (doubleup144)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-04-2005, 6:44 PM Reply   
I realized this morning before going wakeboarding that the front binding insert on my DoubleUp Nelson 141 ('04 Model) had tore out. Has anyone had this happen to their board before? What will the best way to deal with DU?

Pete
Old    dahui            09-04-2005, 8:56 PM Reply   
I had this happen to a double up. The shop I bought it from sent it back to double up and I got a new board no questions asked. Someitmes a shop may be willing to give you a new board form the shop and handle the warranty issue themselves. From past experience, DU has been great with warranty stuff.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-05-2005, 11:37 PM Reply   
pete, i got your pm. sorry i didn't respond right away. i was out of town.

anyway, it happens w/ every board company. call greg nelson at boarder's paradise. i'm sure he'll take care of you.
Old     (doubleup144)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-06-2005, 9:36 PM Reply   
Joe,
Thanks for the reply. Do you have Boarder's Paradise's # by any chance? The store I bought the board from doesn't carry DU anymore. It seems that stores that do carry DU are super rare.

Thanks...Pete
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-06-2005, 11:12 PM Reply   

quote:

Contact Information
Mailing Address:

Boarders Paradise
2615 Mill St.
Reno, NV. 89502

Boarders Paradise is located in Reno, NV., the heart of the Truckee Meadows. We have been a mainstay here in the community for the better part of the last decade and pride ourselves on helping broaden the horizons of the watersports industry.

Telephone:

Toll Free (USA): 1-877-835-3780
International: 1-775-784-9253
Support available Mon. - Fri. 9am - 6pm PST. Voice mail is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Boarders Paradise was the first and remains the best place for rider assisted ordering over the telephone. Our pro shop employees and team riders are just a phone call away to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have regarding anything from wakeboard gear, to fitting your tower with the right size clamps. We have experts in every field and they look forward to assisting you in every way possible. Call today.

E-mail:

Sales: sales@boarders-paradise.com (sales and product inquiries)
Support: webmaster@boarders-paradise.com (website assistance)

If you have any questions or concerns that you wish to handle via e-mail, please feel free to contact us at any of the according e-mail links. Our staff will reply back to you as soon as possible.