Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 04, 2005

Old     (liquid1)      Join Date: Oct 2004       04-06-2005, 4:32 PM Reply   
Does anybody have any recomendations for interior work on the Penninsuala? I defenitly need to recover my seats if not redesign the whole thing. Id prefer to find someone who has credentials rather than just picking out of the phonebook.
Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       04-06-2005, 6:04 PM Reply   
I have been to the red garage door palce on El Camino in San Carlos, cant remeber the name right now. She did some work on some of my buildings furniture. I have also seen boats in there too, asked about redoing mine, and the quote was kinda high in my opinion, couple g's. Maybe if you new exactly what you wanted it would be cheaper.

Its between Walgreens and St. Francis st. On the train tracks side.

hard to miss, let us know what happens
Old    whitechocolate            04-06-2005, 8:34 PM Reply   
The place on El Camino in San Carlos/Redwoodcity, is calle California Auto upolsyery, The Guy's name is Omar. They do Ok work, If you just drop it off and dont pound into him that you want a nice job it will come out just ok. And mabey for you thats fine. I am super anal and end up having him fix some of the things he dose for me, Bottom line he ends up doing it right when he is finished, I just want to give you that warning before I said go to him. That being said I can recomend him. Tell him Grant sent you and he might know what kind of work you expect . LOL
Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       04-06-2005, 8:49 PM Reply   
Same place Grant?
Everytime I go there it is always some chick that works there. I know she rides harleys, kinda dike-ish(not trying to be mean, just descrptive) Sounds right, but have never seen a guy in there.

Did they do the window parts on the battery box for Jasons boat? I thought that was a very nice touch instead of just pulling it tight.
Old    whitechocolate            04-06-2005, 8:55 PM Reply   
Yea That chick, and yes LUKE she was a DIKE. No offence to DIKES. But she was a Dikes Dikes if you know what I mean, her name was MO Im not kidding she sold it to Omar a year ago.

Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       04-06-2005, 9:11 PM Reply   
oh, I must be behind in the times.

There was Dick and Dales, but they closed down.
I knoiw someone else did vinyl work, let me think about it.
Old     (gizel)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-07-2005, 7:05 AM Reply   
Geoff, try Palo Alto Uhpolstry. They do great work. They are on the side access road off of 101. If you take the university exit and go past Home Depot its on that street about 1/2 mile down on your left hand side. They are the place that most of the shops refer to. Great guy very nice. The last time I went in there to get some extra carpet for the stereo work I was doing he just gave it to me. They do great work.