Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 21, 2005

Old    buttastlide            07-12-2005, 10:39 PM Reply   
I have just recieved my 05 XL transits from online (buywake.com). I wear a size 11 shoe and when i put them on my toes hang alittle over the edge of the foot bed. I'm thinking that i recieved a size Large in a XL box because it list 11-13+ for xl, I don't see how a 13 could wear these. Can someone measure there footbed on your XL05 transits from toe to heal and post it so i can see if i'm wrong?
Old    mile_high_rider            07-12-2005, 11:00 PM Reply   
ill try tomorrow for ya, sry long night at work.
Old    ren            07-12-2005, 11:16 PM Reply   
There should be a tag on the rear straps that tell what size they are. My Teams have a tag.
Old    buttastlide            07-12-2005, 11:39 PM Reply   
Yeah i've seen pictures of the teams with the small tag on the back, but these transits have nothing on them to indicate there size. Just the box they came in says XL on it.
Old    shredder59            07-13-2005, 6:43 AM Reply   
I'll buy 'em off ya if you're lookin to sell. email me at alafleur(at)gmail(dot)com
Old    mile_high_rider            07-13-2005, 10:32 AM Reply   
from the area that the big toe goes to the end of the heal is about 13 inches. I have xl's, and size 13's, they fit fine.
Old     (snead)      Join Date: Jul 2001       07-13-2005, 1:24 PM Reply   
I gots me some XL Narrow Transits, I wear a 12/13, they fit fine. If the tag says XL....then that is what the ar.e
Old    buttastlide            07-13-2005, 1:59 PM Reply   
I measured alittle under 12.5" from tiptoe to heal.No tag on mine...So i guess there larges or a phunkedup XL. I'm thinking of selling them for 225.00 Chris and getting a differnt pair.I got two days to decied.
Old    buttastlide            07-14-2005, 2:15 AM Reply   
I'm stumped, can there be a half inch differince between the large and xls.
Old     (wakebrdrnc)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-14-2005, 5:33 AM Reply   
I have 05 Transits and wear an 11. I have almost a half inch between my toes and the end of the footbed. There is a small tag on the strap on the back that says XL. My friend ordered a L pair from wakeside.com last week and they came in and they were L with also and N for narrow. He called LF and they told him that meant they were large footbeds with a medium wraps. He called Wakeside back and they are sending him just a straight L pair.

(Message edited by wakebrdrnc on July 14, 2005)
Old    vcamper            07-14-2005, 11:01 PM Reply   
I've got a size 12 foot and XL Narrow 05 Transits, they fit me great... contact buywake about it and see if you can trade yours in for another pair.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-14-2005, 11:41 PM Reply   
do they make these in XXL yet, i have size 14 foot. i rode a friend's XL once and they were fine just need a longer footbed. LF said they can't make em that way though :-(