Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 22, 2005

Old    alanp            12-18-2005, 10:13 PM Reply   
i just got back from 4 months of training to find my amp and line driver have been jacked out of my boat. oh well i shouldve known better than to leave those in there.
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       12-18-2005, 10:24 PM Reply   
Alan sorry to hear about your lose. It just goes to show that there are scum bags in every town who feel the need to rip people off.You should rush over to your local mall and tell santa, maybe he'll bring you new ones. Happy Holidays
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       12-18-2005, 11:20 PM Reply   
Dont ya wish you could have just caught them? I mean I have had 2 homes broken into in the past 10 years, had 3 sterios stolen from my jeep wrangler. I wish just once I would catch them in the act. Im the nicest guy in the world but catching someone doing that to me wouldnt be a good thing.
Old     (djiali)      Join Date: Aug 2005       12-19-2005, 3:11 AM Reply   
2 guys broke into my house last year by climbing the back of the house and coming in through the top floor. They triped the silent alarm which called the police. As soon as they realized there were lights outside, they tried to come down the stairs to go out the back door (I think they knocked over the ladder as they were climbing in the window) and were met by my 4 german shepard dogs (the largest of which is 105lbs and the smallest is 85lbs). They got so scared they ran back upstairs, jumped out the back window, right into the cops.
The dogs got very large uncooked marrow bones that night. Since, 2 of my dogs have gone to the same doggie school that trains the fairfax county cop dogs...ironically, it was at the request of the dog handler that responded to the alarm at my house that day.
Old    walt            12-19-2005, 4:20 AM Reply   
Great story Wade.
Old     (wakeme884)      Join Date: Jul 2004       12-19-2005, 8:02 AM Reply   
Too bad the dogs didnt get to the scum instead of the cops!!!