Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2003

Old    lukem            07-30-2003, 6:55 PM Reply   
went up to the okaboji wake board tournament last saturday. it was the first tournament that i have gotten in, i have been riding for a year now so i ant all that great, i didnt catch on like the kid throwing the ralies behind the fishing boat "they say" but any ways, you get 3 min to do you 4 of us get on the boat and everyone rides. it is the intermediate class it got begginner intermediate and outlaw. so everyone rides then it is my turn i am nervous as a whore in church. so i get out and i am just riding like cant even go wake to wake with out falling,. the driver is worse than my mom, he turned so close for the double up i sank in the water every time so i couldnt hit it. so my 3 min are up i am mad as hell. just about to get out of my bindings and they say that i can go another 3min cause my driver is a retard. so i go again. riding landing everything. so i go out and i thought i should try a tantrum. ( started trying the day before) so i throw it. land it perfect. i was sooo stoked. then i come back heelside and throw a 360 land perfect. landing all my toe side grabs. it was great. didnt find out how we did cause they had the awards at 730 and the tournament got over at 3 we had to be back at 9 for work. but after the tournament i was wakeskating and doing great clearing toe side and heelside. and then i stomped a shuvit off a roller. it was soo great. after that i stoped and got in the boat in disbelief.. it was great. "for my riding level"
Old    rdierolf            07-30-2003, 7:31 PM Reply   
congrats man