Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wake Events

Old     (tassie_waker)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-19-2010, 11:45 AM Reply   
I am currently on a working holiday and would really like to get to the Knoxville round of the PWT.

I am from Australia!

I plan to fly from Orlando and stay two nights in Knoxville for the event. Does anyone have any suggestions as to places to stay or best/easy ways of transport to and from the airport?

Many thanks

AB
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-20-2010, 8:21 PM Reply   
Knoxville is not a very large city, approx 200,000 people, but there are plenty of hotels in the downtown area that are a short distance (some walking) to where the event is held. I imagine you can catch a cab or maybe an airport shuttle to a hotel. Places to stay just kind of depends how much you wish to pay. If you need any specific info let me know, as I am pretty close to Knoxville and plan on attending. It will be very hot, so plan accordingly.
Old     (tassie_waker)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-23-2010, 6:26 PM Reply   
thank you very much... I have been checkin out a few hotels and flights to Knoxville eh! With a bit of luck I'll be in Knoxville for Friday and Saturday night... Do you know roughly when things will be kicking off on the Saturday? Many thanks again!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-24-2010, 7:20 PM Reply   
Not sure, but I am guessing around 10 AM or so. The riders will generally stay at one hotel. See if you can get a deal and chances are you can meet some of the riders.
Old     (tassie_waker)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-27-2010, 8:03 PM Reply   
have u any ideas which hotel? or any suggestions? cheers
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-28-2010, 9:22 AM Reply   

This has the host hotel and the schedule of events. This hotel should be where the majority of riders will stay.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-28-2010, 9:22 AM Reply   
Sorry...Here's the link

http://www.allisports.com/pro-wakebo...nfo/event-info
Old     (tassie_waker)      Join Date: Jun 2010       07-01-2010, 6:44 PM Reply   
Thank you heaps and heaps... Hopefully book flights and accom in next few days... You've been so helpful!