Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old    mt_hed            06-16-2003, 8:18 AM Reply   
After about ten minutes of riding on my new exos, my front foot starts to hurt badly. The odd part is my back foot is just fine. I've only used them about 3 total days on the water, and I put them on a few times at home to try to break them in. Does anybody know why only my front foot hurts and will the pain eventually go away?
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       06-16-2003, 8:24 AM Reply   
Mine did the same. i slightly loosened one side of the overlays in the front and it solved it. i may retighten them again later as they are now breaking in more. i know this sounds funny, but shave the tops of you feet. it will take your feet down a size...i did not believe it when my buddy told me that, but it works...
Old     (iewc_vp)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-16-2003, 8:53 AM Reply   
Just ride switch and you will not have the problem of your front foot hurting!
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       06-16-2003, 10:03 AM Reply   
I have had a similar problem where the rear foot (regular stance) is slightly looser feeling than the fronts. I have tightened the front overlays but have not touched the ankles because they still hold well and don't wnat them a ton stiffer. I do have to say that these are the most comfy bindings though
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       06-16-2003, 10:34 AM Reply   
shave your feet- seriously.

i love those bindings but they are a biotch to get into...
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-16-2003, 10:52 AM Reply   
Ty,
If shaving your feet will take them down a size.. I can only imagine what your couch looks like when you shed in the summer.

B-
Old     (iewc_vp)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-16-2003, 10:55 AM Reply   
Shaving my feet would take longer then my set would be. Plus the friction of all that hair helps keep me in the bindings better. So I counter point by saying that hairy feet are better! Can I get some love for the hairy footed brother?
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       06-16-2003, 11:21 AM Reply   
i did not mean to shave on the boat but maybe the week before in the shower...
Old    mt_hed            06-17-2003, 7:08 PM Reply   
Haha, well I'm still 16 so I don't have much hair on my feet. On my Exos the front exo overlays can't be loosened because the rest of the strap with the holes in it was cut-off when I got them. Do you guys still have some extra slack to use in this strap? BTW thanks for the tips
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-17-2003, 7:45 PM Reply   
I had the same problem with my new life jacket. It was to small. So i shaved my back and woooooop slipped right in.:-) Now, only if i could get my wife to do that. Then we could use the same life jacket!