Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ugafan83)      Join Date: May 2010       05-15-2011, 6:54 PM Reply   
So i have had my new ss newton for about aweek and my bindings keep sliding foward...not sure if I am missing something or is anyone else having this issue?
Old     (ugafan83)      Join Date: May 2010       05-16-2011, 2:40 PM Reply   
nobody has had a problem with them sliding forward...I have tried mine five times now and they move everytime? I love the board and the way it ride but the boots moving is aggrivating
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       05-16-2011, 3:36 PM Reply   
What do you mean sliding forward? The only way I see they could slide is side to side. I ride mine all the way out so they could only slide inward, but that has never happened. My buddy doesnt ride all the way out and his havent moved either. Can you post a pic of what you are talking about?
Old     (flydenrict)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-18-2011, 9:50 AM Reply   
I'm thinking "forward" means towards the nose. I haven't ridden my recoil/RAD set up yet so I really cant comment. The only possible solution that I could see is that you could add a washer or two to the bolts to make sure that you aren't bottoming out the nut. which bindings are you using? a diff brand? if so, their baseplates might be different thicknesses and washers would solve that prob
Old     (Luker)      Join Date: Feb 2010       05-18-2011, 10:33 AM Reply   
Never had a problem with mine moving. I use lock nuts instead of the phillips head nuts they send you... tighten them once and never think about it again
Old     (jhilltn)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-18-2011, 1:08 PM Reply   
mine haven't moved and i used the hardware they came with.
Old     (ugafan83)      Join Date: May 2010       05-23-2011, 10:24 AM Reply   
hey guys thanks for the replys. I am using 2010 ronix one bindings. I Guess the screws are bottoming out before getting it as tight as they need so that when I take a hard hit the boots do not move toward the front of the board.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-24-2011, 10:37 AM Reply   
add washers to get them tight