Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       01-08-2014, 6:15 AM Reply   
I got a few question about what to take for protein supplements.

Goals-: not lose anymore weight but still build lean muscle and still get more definition.

This is not a new years thing my wife and I started eating better and working out 2 to 3 time a week about a-little under a year ago.

About me: I have always been the skinny guy and during last summer while taking creatin I was up to 155 at 6' tall but as soon as I stopped taking the creatin I dropped at least 7 pounds quickly. I'm just not a big eater so I don't think I'll ever be able to really bulk up. But I would like to take something to at least maintain weight maybe put 10 pounds of muscle.

Would just any whey protein powder work and should I take it everyday or just on the day I work out.

Do I have to take it after I workout or can I take it at work right before I leave work and go to the gym.