Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-24-2012, 12:51 PM Reply   
Just wanted to give props to the GREAT customer service I got from Ray and Joe at Phalanx. I ordered a few things wrong that did not work for me. They were under NO obligation to exchange or work with me on them and I had no expectation of anything. They took major care of me and got me exactly what I needed even after my screw up! Thanks guys.
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-24-2012, 12:56 PM Reply   
my pleasure man, always happy to help!! thank YOU for being stoked on our product, and giving us a chance!
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-24-2012, 1:48 PM Reply   
Board is next!
Old     (fgcuwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       08-24-2012, 2:40 PM Reply   
that Joe Burbo is a top notch guy!
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-24-2012, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampawake View Post
Board is next!
just let us know! you know we will hook you up!!
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-24-2012, 2:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgcuwake View Post
that Joe Burbo is a top notch guy!
hahaha, thanks buddy!!! i tend to agree
Old     (VinnyA)      Join Date: Aug 2011       08-24-2012, 3:12 PM Reply   
Just want to add to the love! Joe, Phalanx is lucky to have you! got to use the vests for the first times yesterday and today. Nothing but great things to say. Hopefully will be putting a review video up on my youtube channel (lifesbetteronaboard) soon. but my computer is dead/being revived? so i dont know if it'll come into being. But thank you so much for taking care of us! My brother and i love them! so comfortable!
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-24-2012, 3:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyA View Post
Just want to add to the love! Joe, Phalanx is lucky to have you! got to use the vests for the first times yesterday and today. Nothing but great things to say. Hopefully will be putting a review video up on my youtube channel (lifesbetteronaboard) soon. but my computer is dead/being revived? so i dont know if it'll come into being. But thank you so much for taking care of us! My brother and i love them! so comfortable!
thank you SO much for the kind words Vinny!! so stoked that you and your brother are digging your new vests, it was a pleasure talking to you and helping you guys out.
Old     (rplogue7)      Join Date: Jul 2012       08-25-2012, 6:36 AM Reply   
i just ordered a mainline from them, it showed up 2 business days later, used the rope the next day and it was awesome. Those guys also sent me some sick decals. I decked out my board with those
Old     (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-25-2012, 8:30 AM Reply   
Is there any where here in so cal we can demo your boards?
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       08-25-2012, 1:06 PM Reply   
I think JoeBurbo is the reason puppies are playful and kittens are cute.
Old     (Readyaimfire)      Join Date: Jun 2012       08-25-2012, 3:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakebrdr94 View Post
If i run into u in parker u cAn try my Cw425.
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-28-2012, 8:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpass1 View Post
I think JoeBurbo is the reason puppies are playful and kittens are cute.
this has not been proven yet, but look for a press release soon!

and anyone that wants to try a board, shoot me an email at joe@phalanxwake.com. i will see what i can do
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-05-2012, 6:15 AM Reply   
just wanted to let everyone know that our End of Summer sale is still going on, we have vests/ropes and handles still on huge sale. AND, we have added the CW boards into the mix! check out the site, and let me know if you have any questions. thanks!!!!! Happy Surf Expo week!!
Old     (nwa)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-05-2012, 12:53 PM Reply   
Dave Diaz (wakebrdr94) Join Date: Jul 2010 08-25-2012, 7:30 AM Reply Quick Reply

Shoot me an email Dave, I would be happy to let you take a set on my CW425.
nobearmarket@verizon.net
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-05-2012, 1:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwa View Post
Dave Diaz (wakebrdr94) Join Date: Jul 2010 08-25-2012, 7:30 AM Reply Quick Reply

Shoot me an email Dave, I would be happy to let you take a set on my CW425.
nobearmarket@verizon.net
good looking out Dean! Hit him up Dave, you will love the CW.