Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       06-08-2012, 10:30 PM Reply   
After a fantastic week at Westcoast Wakeboard Camp my son shot this video of Mike Schwenne riding behind the new 2012 24 MB Tomcat. 21 people in the boat, 6.0L engine, 3/4 ballast, 25 MPH. Just thought I would share the video, and Mike is always fun to watch... I am no wake expert, but looks pretty impressive to me... very clean. Heard nothing but positive feedback from all of his coaching staff on the wake of the 24 Tomcat.

If anyone is interested in sending there kid(s) off to a fantastic wakeboard camp, WestCoast Camps delivered! My two boys are 9 and 18 and both of them had nothing but great things to say about the camp. They improved there riding skills, developed some awesome core fundamentals, had a blast with Mike Schwenne and his fantastic Coaching staff. A week of non-stop fun and learning.... not one negative comment from both of them, just fun stories and a LOT of wakeboarding!

Westcoast link:
http://westcoastcamps.com/

You Tube video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o26ks...ature=youtu.be