Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 28, 2007

Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-08-2007, 7:09 PM Reply   
.....sorry we are just so stoked ...we bought us a new boat!......all I can say is no pictures or actually being in a real wakeboard boat will do it justice!!!

We love this boat and anyone who can guess the previous owners....gets a high five all around! ...this should prove not to difficult!

...finally after a year of searching we went cross border shopping!......thanks (........) you know who you are.....for coming to meet us in Detroit...it was a great trip for us.and thanks for the awsome boat!!

wE WERE out today in 28 degree celsius wheather and 70 degree water....what a blast ...12 people in the boat ....and getting air like never before.....we just love this boat!.....it is so comphy and the kids are all over it...like a jungle gym....or hide and seek in the large lockers....or just getting blasted by the heaters.

....we just love this boat.....oh did I say that already?

This is our first wake boat after having a crestlineer 17.5 for 12 years.

.......all I can say is that if anyone is contemplating a wakeboard boat do it sooner rather than later...it just the best!! .....again pictures of these boats just dont do them justice.

...we are so stoked for next year....now off for winterizing.

.....oh even the wife just absolutely loves it....and she used to be the stumbling block!!!!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (lovin_the_wake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-08-2007, 7:13 PM Reply   
I love Supras and I'm diggin' the white black and gray very nice
Old     (04gravitygames)      Join Date: Jan 2006       10-08-2007, 7:30 PM Reply   
NICE RIDE
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       10-08-2007, 7:31 PM Reply   
Good looking boat Michael! It's nice to hear someone so stoked.
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       10-08-2007, 7:37 PM Reply   
thats great man. congrats. thats whats its all about. the love
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-08-2007, 7:39 PM Reply   
.........man and everytime I look at this boat (which has been alot in the past 72 hours)...I think to myself "where's the beef??".....this thing is well.....beefy!
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       10-08-2007, 7:45 PM Reply   
Congrats man!! Nice lookin boat!!

Up in Muskoka we had cloud cool weather most of the day.. good breeze too.. only clearedup after 6 p.m.

Water temp was still a decent 71 degrees... no wetsuit..yet... maybe next weekend!
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-08-2007, 7:53 PM Reply   
...yeah Greg....the weather was unbelievable down here.....fall colours........july weather....I just couldn't of imagined a better close to our season.
Old     (clubjoe)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-08-2007, 8:21 PM Reply   
nice!!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-08-2007, 8:43 PM Reply   
CONGRATS BROTHA I know the boat was def babied...Stand up guy on the owner.

NAW
guess you rollin boatless to the ville? Or the 08 coming with ya?

(Message edited by xstarrider on October 08, 2007)
Old     (themxercr85)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-08-2007, 9:05 PM Reply   
Good lookin boat broseph, I really like it! have fun!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-08-2007, 10:13 PM Reply   
Congrats..... looks awesome
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       10-08-2007, 10:59 PM Reply   
looks like NAW's boat... But did it have that black stipe above the hull...
Michael- Congrats man I ove Supras they look so good especially with all white or all black. Hope it brings as much fun as the old 17.5 crestliner
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       10-08-2007, 11:02 PM Reply   
Second look... definitely NAW' boat congrats. All them P-town boys keep there boats spotless from what I can see.
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-09-2007, 4:53 AM Reply   
........ya its Naw's boat (Neil)!......again thanks to him......when it came down to it ....he was ready to do what it took to help me across the border back
to Canada...came right to the Canada customs to make sure everthing went smooth. Considering the hours he put on in two seasons....its in awesome shape!
Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       10-09-2007, 5:30 AM Reply   
gorgeous boat -- i talked w/ him about this boat, just decided againsta 21v -- you'll love it --congrats...
Old     (ifinallygota21v)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-09-2007, 7:16 AM Reply   
do I really need to say anymore bout this bout? every boat that he has owned was in perfect condition. you won't be disappointed. it is probably the most talked about color scheme too.
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-09-2007, 7:23 AM Reply   
Mike- Great to hear that you guys got some quality time with her before the temps drop.

She brought my wife and I...as well as our whole crew 190 some hours of pure pleasure and I'm sure she will be good to you.

Almost brings a tear to my eye now that she's gone, but I know she'll be taken good care of and used like she's supposed to. No trailer queen there!

Swatguy- Looks like we won't be able to make it down to Shelby this weekend, but I'm sure you guys will have a great time!
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-09-2007, 7:32 AM Reply   
.....hey Neil its funny that you say that tear to the eye thing.......I tell you we are just sitting here thinking how one could give up a boat like this......but I know in your situation....your getting another beauty!!!

......this boat is just way beyond our expectations in everyway!
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-09-2007, 7:42 AM Reply   
sweet! buy some drysuits already.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-09-2007, 8:23 AM Reply   
DOH!

Gonna be a little chilly I think anyways. So I know you have something in the works 22 SSV maybe?
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-09-2007, 8:25 AM Reply   
lol...I wouldn't mind a 22....but, the 21V is the PERFECT boat for me/us. My 21' limit on my lake kinda pigeon holes us....but, I still don't know that I'd switch from the 21.
Old    ausbill32            10-09-2007, 11:34 AM Reply   
I had a 2006 21v and loved it. My only regret is that I had to sell it last month because I'm moving to BFE no mans land. Wake was frigg'n awesome, never had any problems with the boat at 170 hrs. I'd definitely buy another Supra down the road.