Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Kane)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-14-2012, 2:48 AM Reply   
I wouldn't do it personally, maybe just the liners in the oven would be ok......
I've found using a hair drier works (for snowboard boots, never heat molded wakeboard bindings).
Hot bath and beer bottles may also work?
Old     (VinnyA)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-14-2012, 5:46 AM Reply   
i bought my vandalls a size too big, im a 10.5 wide, got 11s and wish i had got 10s. at 100 bones im hardly feeling buyers remorse, but i now ride with 2 socks to keep the fit tight lol
Old     (railrider)      Join Date: Apr 2011       07-14-2012, 6:43 AM Reply   
how big is it bro? like half an inch allowance?
Old     (Kane)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-14-2012, 11:31 AM Reply   
My Vandalls fit perfect, I'm a 10, purchased a 10 and they are a perfect fit...... for what it's worth
Old     (tomcat22)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-14-2012, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
I dont think there is free return shipping... and you have to pay them for the first shipping to you which is 12 bucks.
mine where free shipping and it says free return shipping but there is a $12 restocking fee. If all else fails ill pay the $12 or wear a pair socks.
Old     (Readyaimfire)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-14-2012, 9:21 PM Reply   
I've used a hair drier, it works
Old     (hunter660)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-16-2012, 5:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburbo View Post
sure, i can try and get some tonight/tomorrow
Can you try and get the pictures this week? Thanks.
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-16-2012, 7:58 AM Reply   
I picked up bindings, a rope, and the travel bag. I will let everyone know how the bindings fit when I get them...
Old     (wakeborder5)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-16-2012, 6:55 PM Reply   
Just got size 10 Vandalls. I haven't had them out on the water, but they fit good for my foot, which is a 10.5 on average.

I did get a slight lift of my heel inside the binding, but I hadn't strapped them down that hard, which I imagine will be easier and more effective as they break in and mold to my feet.
Old     (alexair)      Join Date: Oct 2008       07-16-2012, 10:22 PM Reply   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ8m6xZS-fE&hd=1
Old     (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       07-18-2012, 9:35 AM Reply   
Just got my CO's. Just an fyi guys these run just a hair small. Anybody heat molded the companys? Freaking toe bump is driving me nuts
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-20-2012, 9:54 AM Reply   
^ Which binds did you get? Van's Velcro, Van's Lace, or the other CO Closed Toe?
Old     (vince15)      Join Date: Jul 2012       07-20-2012, 1:16 PM Reply   
I rode in my Randall Pros and here are my thoughts. I wear a size 10.5 regular shoe and have another pair witch is an 11. I took a gamble and ordered the size 11 in the Pros and they fit perfectly. I rode in them and i have no issue with them being too lose or too tight. You can get the boot as tight as you want so i have no issue with my feet popping lose when i wipe out. The binding is very well made. out of the dozens of bindings I've tried from liquid force/CWB these Company bindings might be the best fit and most comfortable IMO.

Simply put, I love em!
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-20-2012, 9:36 PM Reply   
Got my Pros in the mail today. Awesome bindings, as far as the fit I am happy with the 11s I got. I usually wear an 11 shoe. Honestly size wise they don't feel that different from my size 11 Ronix Ones, maybe a slight bit bigger. Hopefully that helps.

I also recommend the travel bag. For 41 bucks, you can't beat it.
Old     (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       07-22-2012, 9:33 AM Reply   
I got the CO closed toe. I really like the bindings so far. I wear a 10 shoe and got a 9 binding based on what I read. They are a slight bit tight but seem to be wearing in after a few sets. I'm sure they aren't as nice as the pro's or vandalls but I really like them. Lots of support and seem to be 100% better than the crappy transits I was using.
Old     (jhartt3)      Join Date: Jan 2012       07-22-2012, 10:37 AM Reply   
I wear size 13's b/c they dont make 12.5's. I got the PRO model in size 13 and they fit great.
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-23-2012, 8:55 AM Reply   
I saw someone said these run small, I'd say the exact opposite. I wear a 10.5/11 in normal shoes and ordered 10s and they are perfect. My toe barely touches the end if I stand straight up....As soon as I bend my knee my toes comes off the end.

I got he Vandalls and rode them the first time this weekend. Im experiencing a high amount of heal lift. Wondering if anyone went through this too and if it goes away. Im coming from LF Vantages, and while I like the fit and feel of the Vandalls better, this heel lift is hurting my hard edging pop air tricks. Im cranked as tight as possible. Thoughts?
Old     (VinnyA)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-24-2012, 6:14 PM Reply   
Just a word to the wise, Threw my Vandalls on my new lf monster harley and the metric screw heads had a hard time fitting the trim on the FIS hardware. I tried to tighten them as best i could and thought they were tight but they weren't and during my set my bindings came loose. If you do plan on using the company bindings and their hardware on any of the new liquid force m6 boards, head to ace and pick up some m6 screws with a screwhead small enough to fit the FIS hardware comfortably =)
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-25-2012, 6:49 AM Reply   
^^^^^ YUP. I had to go to 3 different hardware places to get stainless m6 screws. I then launched the boat, drove to the spot, went to put my board on and noticed the bindings were super loose so had to go back in and go to home depot to get washers so it fit tight enough. I absolutely love the bindings but don't prefer having to have them all the way in. Is there any way to put these on a newer lf board without them being all the way in?
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       07-25-2012, 6:52 AM Reply   
just as a heads up, i think Ronix makes a M6 thumb screw kit. if you can find them they should work with the Company bindings
Old     (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       07-25-2012, 7:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^^^^ YUP. I had to go to 3 different hardware places to get stainless m6 screws
Ace hardware has them. Never had any luck with the big box stores.
Old     (MrPeepers)      Join Date: Aug 2011       08-08-2012, 2:14 PM Reply   
I've got the Pros. I usually wear an 11 shoe, sometimes 10.5 and the 11 pros are perfect.
Old     (theinternetkid)      Join Date: Jul 2012       08-11-2012, 2:03 PM Reply   
I bought the pro's a few weeks ago. Nice bindings, but when I broke my board it also broke the mounting plate. Does anyone have an extra one? Hit me up if you can help. Thanks.