Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (ScottR)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-14-2014, 5:36 PM Reply   
Was a regular around here for a long time. This is my first summer without my boat and we played more baseball and softball than any family should. Hell we play tomorrow!! But after a lot of thought and family talks we may be looking for a boat again. So, now where to start. Last boat I had was a 2012 MB. I LOVED IT!!! But I bought it new and sold it after one summer. I have owned 4 boats in my life and 3 in 3 years. I have had 2 Epic's and not to start a war but will never do that again. The MB I loved but not sure I want to go the whole 55k route again.

So I guess what I am hoping to hear is thoughts on a reliable yet solid boat. We surfed more than anything. Honestly with 4 kids we tubed more than anything but surfing was a close second. We barely did the whole wakeboard thing, so honestly the wake back there isn't that important. What is to me is the surf wake and how easy it is to get. Also price now is more an issue. We want to buy property and a boat, so spending 50k is out of the question. Gonna be hard for me since I had 3 new boats but I am going to have to get an older boat this time. In a perfect world I would get a 12 Tomcat, but hell those still are most likely out of budget. I am hoping to be around 30k.

So, any thoughts on boats guys? Thanks in advance.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-14-2014, 5:44 PM Reply   
2005 to 2006 Tige 22v or 22ve,2006 OR 2007 MB,2004 TO 2006 Centurion.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       07-14-2014, 8:10 PM Reply   
06-08 ish cent Enzo
06-08 mb
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       07-14-2014, 8:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by migs View Post
06-08 ish cent Enzo
06-08 mb
I concur, I also really like Avys