Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (jjared)      Join Date: Oct 2002       03-28-2005, 5:24 AM Reply   
We went out for the 1st sets of the year. The lower Fox river section isn't frozen and the water was 40 so it wasn't bad at all. I can't believe how out of shape we are after the long winter.

Old     (greenthumb)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-28-2005, 6:42 AM Reply   
Hey looks to be similar temps here in Toronto, we have no leaves on the trees either. What was the air temp if the water temp was 40? Were you using booties and gloves?

Great shots btw...
Old     (jjared)      Join Date: Oct 2002       03-28-2005, 7:38 AM Reply   
Just gloves and the air was 49, sunny, and very little wind.
Old     (vfalco)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-28-2005, 8:17 AM Reply   
That didn't take you long to post pics.
Old     (greenthumb)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-28-2005, 10:02 AM Reply   
As soon as our Notawasaga river has thawed, your pictures have given me inspiration to head out. Its a matter of weeks now, not months.....it's so close I can smell it.
Old     (auto)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-28-2005, 12:11 PM Reply   
is that near elgin?
Old     (greenthumb)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-28-2005, 12:54 PM Reply   
I know Port Elgin is up that way somewhere, just not sure where in relation to Wasaga Beach. Probably close enough to say when my ice has melted, Elgin's should be also. You have a place up there?