Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       10-23-2012, 5:07 PM Reply   
Well we finally pulled the trigger yesterday after looking for almost 4 months. Started looking at used Direct drives and somehow ended up here. Super excited. Bought a pretty basic RZR to keep the price down and the payment right where we wanted it. Best boat for our family at a price we could afford. Got a great deal with more for my trade than I hoped!

2013 Tige RZR with only a few options: Alpha Z tower with the swivel racks, bimini, cover, lexan wind dam, Rev8's, sundeck filler, stainless rub rail.
Attached Images

Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-23-2012, 5:36 PM Reply   
Is that the Tiffany's edition...that light blue/ hint of green is spot on.

Nice looking boat and hope you and the family have tons of fun. I like the color btw - it is nique

Last edited by murphy_smith; 10-23-2012 at 5:42 PM.
Old     (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       10-23-2012, 5:52 PM Reply   
Nice looking boat. Congrats! Get some pics on the water of you and the family enjoying it
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       10-23-2012, 7:25 PM Reply   
that robins egg blue is sick!!! congrats
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       10-23-2012, 7:28 PM Reply   
Great looking boat Todd - congrats to you and the fam.

I'll hit you up in the spring for a pull unless you want to get some hours on it yet this fall! I'll shred
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-24-2012, 12:47 AM Reply   
Totally dig the retro colors. Would love to see water pics too.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-24-2012, 3:35 AM Reply   
Congratulations on your new boat.It looks great!!! Enjoy it!
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       10-24-2012, 6:03 AM Reply   
Beautiful, I am jealous!
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       10-24-2012, 6:15 AM Reply   
Looks great... unique colors.

Pick it up from heinens?
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-24-2012, 6:40 AM Reply   
That is unique, I like it! Lets see some on water pics...after all, its only October!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-24-2012, 6:52 AM Reply   
Wow good work! Nothing like the feeling of having a brand new boat. Congrats!
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       10-24-2012, 3:00 PM Reply   
Thanks everyone. We really like the colors. Maybe not what we would have ordered, but like them. Unfortunately the boat will not be on the water this fall. The dealer threw in storage and I don't think the warranty will start till the boat is "delivered" in the spring. So it wasn't worth taking it out once or twice now. Way to cold to use it anyway. saw ice on a pond by the kids school last week.

We did demo this boat so we got to try it and see it in the sun and on the water and it looks 10x's better than packed in the showroom!!

J D we will have to do that for sure in the spring. Someone with some skill needs to enjoy the wake!! I suck but have a blast crashing!!

Bryce, we did buy from Heinen's. Paul is a great guy and his prices/service are awesome. He just received a top 10 dealer award in the first year as a Tige dealer. He really earned my business and deserved it. They were the only dealer I didn't feel like they were looking down their nose at us. We are just regular people who have done well for ourselves and we don't drive flashy cars or flaunt it. Because we don't "look" the part some of the other dealers in the area made us feel like we weren't worthy!! Really pissed the wife off.
Old     (kko13)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-24-2012, 4:04 PM Reply   
Looks Great!! I know your family is going to love the boat. Are you going to keep t naked or have the decals put on?
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       10-24-2012, 4:54 PM Reply   
Kevin...Thanks again for everything. If anyone has boat questions especially Tige Kevin knows alot and is super helpful.

The boat was an early 2013 and decals weren't finalized when it was shipped. Thats what I was told anyway. So we have our choice of any of the 4 decal patterns. I think we are down to either the vector or the free ride. But I really like the boat with just the chrome Tige emblem. The decals may very well end up somewhere in storage. They can always go on later, but they are junk if we put them on and then decide it was better without.

What does everyone think, decals or not. My vote is without.
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       10-24-2012, 4:56 PM Reply   
Here is a better picture of the side the dealer had online.
Attached Images

Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       10-24-2012, 5:17 PM Reply   
if you put them on, and dont like them, you can easily remove them