Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old                06-28-2005, 4:44 PM Reply   
I have a bayliner and the only way for me to get reeally good air is to hit the double up. My question is can you do raleys off a double up cause i know for those speed is key and for me when i hit them i dont have much speed but i do have good timing and can hit them 90 percent of the time. thxks
Old                06-28-2005, 10:41 PM Reply   
i see raleys done off DU's all the time... not to mention on a cable or inside out... so yes, its possible.
Old     (melvinator)      Join Date: Apr 2001       06-30-2005, 9:42 AM Reply   
I started doing them off the DU this year and landed the first one I tried, they are very easy and you don't need a ton of speed into them. Make sure your driver can drive good DU's with a constant speed. I prefer to hit the 2nd roller, its smoother for me, I get kicked up so high on the 3rd roller I tend to land with slack in the rope. Hope that helps.
Old     (stunt3342)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-31-2005, 6:38 PM Reply   
is it easier to land them off DU
Old    alanp            08-01-2005, 6:29 AM Reply   
unless you can do them regularly i wouldnt recommend doing them off the d/u. a raley is about using line tension to do the trick not about using the d/u to accomplish the trick. however thats not to say it cant be done and learned that way. however if you wanna take it to the wake after learning it on the du youre more likely to have a problem with it than learning it correctly and then taking it to the du.