Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (addictedchick)      Join Date: Jan 2005       05-17-2005, 9:09 PM Reply   
I'm making a wakeboard video. I'm looking for anyone who has good footage of riders either going big, or some hardcore crashes. Anyone who contributes video will get the rider's name in the credits of the video and both the rider and submitter will get a copy of the video.
send me an email at alexisq82@yahoo.com
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-17-2005, 9:51 PM Reply   
I cant send a large file

check this link and right click on the box and save as.

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=14761
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-18-2005, 9:20 AM Reply   
I know I have at least one good clip (thanks Blake!!), and probably a couple more. I still have not figured out downloading video on my new computer, but will soon. I will talk to you Sat night about it.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-18-2005, 10:25 AM Reply   
http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=4657

I always like this one. Pretty much when I was first learning to wakeboard.

Nice vid Leo.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-18-2005, 10:27 AM Reply   
here's a pic for the hell of it.

Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-18-2005, 10:33 AM Reply   
Thane,

Great video. Looked like fun. I think I have done that before, or maybe it just felt like it. I still can't remember.

Great pic also.
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       05-18-2005, 11:15 AM Reply   
Alexis,

Sorry, wish I could help... Maybe this weekend we'll be able to get something?

Geoff, Steve, and I came up with a really good idea for a new camera angle. We'll talk about it this weekend.

-Blake
Old     (addictedchick)      Join Date: Jan 2005       05-22-2005, 8:34 PM Reply   
Thanks everyone for the input- great vids- Buzz missed you at the lake today- Blake- thanks for the chase boat footage today.