Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (neller0414)      Join Date: May 2007       06-05-2007, 11:29 AM Reply   
so a couple of us are gonna compete in the kronik series...but i guess its teams of 6? we have 3...maybe 4, so if anyone is interested in joining our team, we would definitely be cool with that. we are either riding in intermediate or advanced, but i dont think every team member has to ride in same bracket...not sure though.

wlwake dude, could you chip in and break it down for us if u can?

so let me know if anyone is lookin for some teammates...we arent awesome or anything, we just wanna have a good time and see what competition is all about.Upload
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-05-2007, 12:08 PM Reply   
^ I don't know much about that comp myself, but you are definately going with the right attitude (having fun). If only outlaw riders competed comps would be boring and only have 5 riders an event, people like you and your buddies make events like this worth putting together.

Let us know how it turned out, and WLWAKE "dude" I would like to send some www.midwestwakeboarder.com shwag out to support the event, drop me a line.
Old     (neller0414)      Join Date: May 2007       06-05-2007, 12:31 PM Reply   
yeah we just wanna have fun, i mean we ride every day so we figured why not.

Doug Gierosky (d_fresh) is wlwake "dude" lol. www.wlwake.com is the website for the walled lake tourney, but there are 2 before that run by silver spray, and then the last one is at pine lake but im not sure who is running that one. drop him a line, free stuff is free stuff! hey and if u want someone to promote it at the event, im your guy *cough give me free stuff cough*! lol.
Upload
Old     (jpshaff01)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-05-2007, 1:09 PM Reply   
The ads i saw for that kronik energy thing said to go to the kronik website to see more details. I didn't see it in the events section. I'll probably go and be a spectator. I have only been out once this year, sad.
Old    d_fresh            06-05-2007, 2:47 PM Reply   
I will be updating the WLWake websight on Wednesday, after I get info from Laurie at the Pine Lake Ski School. There are more details that have come up pertaining to how the points work out. Derk from the ski school, and NWL director decided to resurrect the team competition, which was common when the previous director ran the show. Your team members can belong in any of the divisions, BUT NO SAND BAGGING, please!!!

Kimberly is in charge of the tournaments at Silver Spray Sport in Fenton, MI. Derk is in charge of the Pine Lake Tournament.

Since points carry over, it is best to compete this Sunday at Silver Spray. Don't forget points carry from each tournament and add up as the series progresses. According to weather.com this weekend will be nice weather.

Check my websight on Thursday for an update.
Sincerely,
WLWake Dude
Old     (neller0414)      Join Date: May 2007       06-05-2007, 8:22 PM Reply   
yeah i was up at silver spray today, i have a copy of the tournament info and registration. she didnt know exactly how the "team" points work and how the whole series works, she just had info on the hypertour for this weekend. but if anyone wants a copy of the application packet, i can email or fax you one. it should be a blast, so i hope anyone in the area that can come out does! thanks doug.