Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-19-2004, 11:28 AM Reply   
Hi,
i have a parksboard with Alpha binding, liquid foce screws on a hyperlite board = too short.

hyperlite screws on a hyperlite board with lq binding are too long !!! (picture below)

what i can do ????
Old    devastate            05-19-2004, 11:31 AM Reply   
uh oh, i'm planning to put Exo's on a byerly - i hope i'm not going to have this problem???
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-19-2004, 11:32 AM Reply   
just stack up some washers. Or cut or grind them down. Or head to your local boardshop and see if they have any screws to fit your needs
Old    needca            05-19-2004, 11:47 AM Reply   
just get some new screws, I found that when I used washers, they came loose more often
Old     (ryankid)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-19-2004, 11:53 AM Reply   
I would just get some new screws. WOuld be the best idea for not hurting or board or bindings. Go to you local HOme depot or FASTENAL. SHould just be normal s/s flat head philps bolts. If you cant find any i will help you out.
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-20-2004, 4:53 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/170833.html?1084953477
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-21-2004, 10:09 AM Reply   
Home Depot.
Old    forcash97            05-21-2004, 8:56 PM Reply   
I had the same problem with my exos on my parks board except mine were too short. Just go down to the hardware store and get some stainless steel screws. Should not be a problem.
Old     (squillo)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-27-2004, 10:44 AM Reply   
The guys at Performance just had me flip the washer(your red one) I haven't had a prob yet.
Old    maltesecross            05-27-2004, 4:55 PM Reply   
My Hyperlite screws were too long on my O'Brien wakeboard so I just bought some rubber washers from the local hardware store. Your picture looks a little worse than mine so it might take a few more washers.
Old    xtremebordgurl            05-27-2004, 5:02 PM Reply   
I've got hype bindings on an O'Brien, I just went to an ACE harware store and bought the four screws I needed, cost me a whoppping 85 cents for all four. Just mark on the screw with a permanent marker where the excess screw starts, just screw it all the way in and mark the part sticking out, then go to a hardware store ACE, Home Depot, HQ, or whatever and tell the huys what your looking for and show them the screw and they'll hook you up. Good luck.