Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 02, 2007

Old     (jakoerber)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-21-2007, 7:53 PM Reply   
was that you out there, we were the black air nautique with white stripe, sorry if it seemed rude if it was you, one of my friends fingers got caught in the rope and bout ripped the tip off, so we were jsuut trying to get something for bleeding and such but if so hope to see you out sometime
Old     (josnow1)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-22-2007, 6:22 AM Reply   
That's funny as hell...I told my wife when ya'll where pulling,"I wonder if that's Andy?". Nice to "meet" you I suppose. Sorry we didnt have a bandaid. My wife is a nurse and we usually have a kit on board but havent put everything back in the boat from this winter.
That was a sweet boat you were in. My little sister-in-law is visiting for 3 weeks so we will be out alot during the week as well as every week end usually in that same cove. Stop by again.
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-22-2007, 8:52 AM Reply   
CAN'T believe she didn't have a single bandaid......
Old     (jakoerber)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-22-2007, 12:45 PM Reply   
haha, yeah jojo we will try and get out sometime next week, we normally there later in the afternoon but in the crowcreek/sixmile area. Whenever his finger is good enough to ride. Also one of the bindings is pretty much shredded so we gotta get a new one, but if you guys are out there next friday hope to see you, liked to color scheme on your boat.
Old     (josnow1)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-22-2007, 1:02 PM Reply   
This will be our 2nd full season on Keowee and still dont know the names of all the different areas. I know Warpath and Bats Cave, where is Crowcreek is reference to the cove you saw me in?
Old     (jakoerber)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-22-2007, 1:15 PM Reply   
yeah thats crowcreek area back there, if you go a little further back theres a landing and some nice coves back that way