Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (jessicasurf)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-25-2006, 1:52 AM Reply   
If you need a third or have room on your boat and you are in San Diego. I would love to come and ride. I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Cheers,

Jessica Oswald
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-25-2006, 10:15 AM Reply   
Uh, hello!! j/k! I know you need more time in than just on my boat. Messin' with ya!
Old     (jessicasurf)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-26-2006, 2:25 PM Reply   
Hey Buzz,

Count me on your boat. If you know of anyone who will riding on your off days, let me know. I look forward to seeing you.

Best Regards,

Jessica Oswald
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-26-2006, 3:03 PM Reply   
Don't forget your fins, or you might have to ride my Phase 5's!
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       07-27-2006, 7:23 AM Reply   
Jessica, I'm not sure what day our going with Buzz, but we are going out Sunday forsure. Your more than welcome to go wakesurfing with us.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-27-2006, 11:50 AM Reply   
Jessica,

Just to be clear, I am out of town this weekend, but after that, and as soon as you fly out here, your "official trainer" will be happy to hook you up. Give me a call and let me know what is happpening.

Shannon,

What's up stranger? Long time, no see. Hit me up sometime!
Old     (jessicasurf)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-27-2006, 2:54 PM Reply   
Hey Shannon,

Thank you for the invite. I will by physched to go.

Best Regards,

Jessica
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       07-28-2006, 2:01 PM Reply   
Hi Buzz. Yeah don't mean to be a stranger but we been going to the other lake on Sunday and works been so busy to make it out to San V. on Friday. But work is finally slowing down a little, so Friday might work for me again.

Jessica I sent you an email. Call me
Old     (paolad)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-28-2006, 3:54 PM Reply   
Hello There,
I just met Buzz and some of the girls that ride with him. I want to find more girls to ride with. So hit me up for a pull or I can be your third if you need.

Shannon, Are you going to San V on sunday? As im planning to and maybe we could meet in the water.

Jessica, you can ride with me but wont be wakesurfing until my larger fat sacs to come in as I need more weight for my smaller board that i got.

Paola
Old     (jessicasurf)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-30-2006, 12:22 AM Reply   
Hey Paola,

Thank you for the invite. Let me know when the sacs come in. I would love to go riding.

Cheers,

Jessica Oswald
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       07-31-2006, 6:46 AM Reply   
Paola,
Sorry I didn't get back to you, I don't have internet a home right now. I let you know next time we go. I'm thinking of going Thurday to San V, but it's in the air right now.

(Message edited by critter on July 31, 2006)
Old     (paolad)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-01-2006, 9:24 AM Reply   
Thanks Shannon. Im trying to plan on going on sunday. Do you want to jump in on my boat? I need someone that knows how to drive. Just curious but do you live in clairemont as your profile pic looks like it.
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-01-2006, 10:27 AM Reply   
who is goofy footed ?
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       08-01-2006, 11:55 AM Reply   
Paola, No that was in Santee, but now I live in Dehesa on 5 acres. As for Sunday, not sure yet. If my husband doesn't want to go, I'll leave my boatat home and just go with you. Or maybe you just in with us.

Clubmyke, I am goofy foot and so is almost everyone who rides in our boat.
Old     (paolad)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-01-2006, 1:26 PM Reply   
Wow, 5 acres, i cant imagine how that would feel. Thanks for the invite. Let me know and I will do the same if I cant get someone as my husband isnt a morning person so that leaves me alone until 9 or 10.FYI - I am goofy too.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-01-2006, 4:45 PM Reply   
Probably going out Sunday with mine. We can set it up goofy also. Lemme know. Probably half wakeboarding, then surfing when we don't have good water.
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-01-2006, 11:56 PM Reply   
thanks for the comeback..

i try to run up my 211 goofy... regular isnt bad but we get a bit prop cavitation (havent figured that one out yet).. here are some pics of matt with a goofy setup

we'll being heading out on sat & sun.. i know tim in on for sat but dont know about anyone else...

Upload
Upload
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       08-02-2006, 8:08 AM Reply   
Well I'm pretty sure we are going to San V on Sunday. My husband have a whole bunch of friend going out there to ride & BBQ. Paola, I think we might have room in morning.
Jessica, call me if you want to go out to the lake Friday with me. I'm taking friday off instead.
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       08-02-2006, 8:20 AM Reply   
Clubmyke, That's a pretty nice goofy wake Here a pic of my bother behinded my boat. We loaded the stock ballast on one side,2 larger fat sacs, one in lock and other in walk way up by the bow. Then another smaller fat sacs on the sac in the lock with the wedge down.Upload

(Message edited by critter on August 02, 2006)
Old     (paolad)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-02-2006, 8:57 AM Reply   
Shannon,
PM me your phone number and we can be in touch. I'm still waiting to hear back from a few people to come ride on my boat.

Paola
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-03-2006, 1:11 AM Reply   
steve (scoffin)... wow.. that looks really good...i've been behind buzz's boat but not with the wedge..

let me know if anyone needs a third this friday.. i am good for gas money, cleanup, and driving (i would head out but my wife has the tow vehicle and coming home in the pm)..

feel free to ask mike (buzz) or steve(kingscrew) for a reference

(Message edited by clubmyke on August 03, 2006)
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       08-03-2006, 7:20 AM Reply   
Clubmyke, I am the one posting with(scoffin)Shannon not my husband. He is going deep sea fishing tonight through tomarrow. It's me going out tomarrow.

(Message edited by critter on August 03, 2006)
Old     (jessicasurf)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-08-2006, 7:12 PM Reply   
Hey Shannon,

It was good riding. Thank you for the invite. I still think you should compete at boardstock.

Paola,

let me know if you are going to be riding this week or weekend.

Best Regards,

Jessica
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       08-09-2006, 7:13 AM Reply   
Jessica,
Yeah it was fun, you defently helped push my riding. We will probably be going out this weekend also. If you want to jump in with us call me. So did San V. get super wind on Sunday also?

Paola,
I hope you have fun Sunday and enough people in your boat. It sound like you did. We ended up at the last minute going to the other lake.
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       08-09-2006, 2:51 PM Reply   
Jessica,
I just checked today and it looks like there is still one spot open for the womens open. But you no I'll wimp out. HAHAHA!!!!
Old     (jessicasurf)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-10-2006, 9:55 AM Reply   
Hey Shannon,

Let me know when you are going to ride, you know that I am in. You should consider doing the competition, I think you have style and if you consistently land your tail slides, you have a great shot at doing really well.
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       08-10-2006, 12:52 PM Reply   
OK, I'll be calling you when we hit the water. Steve really wants me to compete, but it a little short notice. Steve and my brother wanted me to go out to night to work on my lip slids and to see if I could pull some ollies of the lip.
Old     (jessicasurf)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-10-2006, 2:41 PM Reply   
Are you going to go riding today? Let me know. The girls will be surfing on Thursday, and Tim Lopes told me that he plans to finish the girls in one day. That means that if you decide to come, we can play during most of boardstock.
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       08-10-2006, 2:50 PM Reply   
Well now it's sounding more tempting to go.

We might go for a couple of hours this evening, I'll let you now.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-13-2006, 2:46 PM Reply   
Shannon,

DO IT! It would be great to see you there! Missed you guys this week,. Survived the 3-day wedding in Baja. Leaving for Boardstock on Wed AM. Let me know what is up.
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-14-2006, 7:45 AM Reply   
pssttt.. somebody was pulling off 360's this weekend...
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       08-14-2006, 8:02 AM Reply   
NICE!!!!! Jessica you did it!!!!!!!!!
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-14-2006, 10:36 AM Reply   
actually it was a couple of people... top secret... cant mention any names though ::-))))
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       08-14-2006, 11:32 AM Reply   
OH NO!!!! Can you aleast tell what boards they were done on.
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       08-14-2006, 11:35 AM Reply   
So Clubmyke, your kicking me to the curb now.
I got my floaters and baby lip slids down. Unfortunaly I did not ride Sunday due to the Dog going the Vet's Saturday night.
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-14-2006, 1:49 PM Reply   
what !!!!????? i dont loan my pop products lead bags just to anyone

sorry to hear about your baby... how are they doing after the pet visit ?
Old     (critter)      Join Date: Oct 2004       08-14-2006, 2:27 PM Reply   
Oh yeah. I feel better know.