Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       08-03-2006, 7:22 PM Reply   
Just another Day.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Thanks guys!!!
Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       08-03-2006, 7:24 PM Reply   
Part Deux...

Upload
Upload

Derby OUt!!!
Old     (scott313)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-03-2006, 8:03 PM Reply   
Thanks for the photos Derby, props on the switch heel 3's. Next time we'll take photos of you!
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       08-03-2006, 8:06 PM Reply   
Haha you're funny, Union Point BLT's are quite good, Ill take mine with fries please!
Old    walt            08-03-2006, 8:20 PM Reply   
You guys are looking good out there.
Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       08-03-2006, 8:51 PM Reply   
Thanks Walt!

Walt, yeah I, uh, was shootin with the Olympus. I had the F-stop around 220 and apature around 221. It was a little tough though...the light and all. The shoot was a little early. I prefer to shoot around noon. Then I get balanced out with a cold one in the other hand. You know how it goes.
Old    walt            08-03-2006, 8:55 PM Reply   
Going for the sweet light around noon...Nice ! It sounds like Your dialed in.
Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       08-03-2006, 8:55 PM Reply   
Ohh you meant the riders...I bet they're good photographers as well.

Thanks again guys...and girls!
Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       08-03-2006, 8:59 PM Reply   
Yeah I'm dialed. If you ever need a back up let me know.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-03-2006, 10:03 PM Reply   
Nice,cool pics guys.

Looks like you guys & gals were rippin.
Old     (rmitchell242)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-03-2006, 10:11 PM Reply   
throwin down BLT style I see? cool pics!
Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       08-03-2006, 10:37 PM Reply   
I think it's B.L.T. style.

Sorry for the typo before.

Ed, you want to ride tomorrow?
Old     (rmitchell242)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-03-2006, 10:46 PM Reply   
B.L.T....Derby,no problem on the typo!!! keep it real

BCP Robert
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-04-2006, 8:13 AM Reply   
Derby,are you in the LA area?

I would love to tho.....
Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       08-04-2006, 8:31 AM Reply   
You need to get out of that place Ed.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-04-2006, 8:36 AM Reply   
I know,the whole damn summer I spent down here!!

That was not the original plan.
Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       08-04-2006, 8:46 AM Reply   
Sorry Robert. No B.L.T here. I dont think the others are into the .... either. I, myself, am more of a turkey guy, well unless they're out then maybe a corndog and a Bushmill.

You can just call me Ethan "MF'n" Derby if you like.

Whats B.C.P. stand for by the way. SOunds cool.
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-04-2006, 9:00 AM Reply   
It stands for Black Creek Posse. It is a bunch of riders that are super core. We get angry if we don't get are three sets in. And we push a bunch product on people all of the time. If you ever see us shreddin or chillin in the BC come up and say hi, cause we are just "ENJOYING THE MONEY". BCP MIKE
Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       08-04-2006, 9:14 AM Reply   
Woaahh tiger! Sounds like you got an issue with another acronym crew. I guess thatís one way to get attention on WW.

By the way I would have used the Black Creek Collective (BCC). It sounds less childish and more refined. But the BCP looks good on you though.

I'll be sure to say hi next I'm cruisin Black Creek.

Peace out and word to your mother,

Ethan "MF'n" Derby
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-04-2006, 9:34 AM Reply   
It does sound like you have a problem with another "acronym crew."

Could be us I guess....except that we don't any of what you mentioned.

So tell us Mike..what is your problem?
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-04-2006, 9:48 AM Reply   
Enjoying Mom and Dad's money... LOL. I'm pretty sure Mike is just poppin' off. I'd imagine he's joking. Although he does seem to hate CWB for some reason. Guess that's because he's a hype rider from back in the day when they were legit. It's always hard to be #2.
Old     (dragginby)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-04-2006, 9:50 AM Reply   
Scott and Andrea thrown it down once again!!! See you guys At hogans!!!
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-04-2006, 9:52 AM Reply   
BTW, Nice riding guys. I still want to get out with ya. You guys working this weekend? I'm trying for some super early sets on tomarrow.

Mike, just noticed your profile says your working in Dublin now. That's my hood foo'. Where abouts? You staying out here too, or are you commuting?
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-04-2006, 12:49 PM Reply   
I am just joking but I do think everyone needs to lighten up a little bit. This is freakin wakeboarding.
I do have a problem with the B.L.T.. They were trying to move in on my hood and steal my woman. You gotta put the smack down on that.
Evan I moved to dublin about a 2 years ago. I only am at Tulloch on weekend.
And yes I do hate CWB if I have to hear one more thing about the hinge binding or the absolute I wll vomit.
Well it is almost time "ENJOY THAT MONEY" BCP for life MIKE
Old    mendo247            08-04-2006, 1:17 PM Reply   
yeah i have to say im getting tired of all the product pushing by the formentioned crew! seems every wake event i go to im always feeling pressured! ive won 3 shirts and a hat at the last 2 events, and frankily im just tired of it!

personally i like all the support they show for the local events! keep it up...
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-04-2006, 1:30 PM Reply   
CIE didnt need to push a thing on me.....I was already with the program!
Old     (rmitchell242)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-04-2006, 2:47 PM Reply   
wow..... looks like blt derby was looking to stir the pot with this one? the funny thing is that this....{"It stands for Black Creek Posse. It is a bunch of riders that are super core. We get angry if we don't get are three sets in. And we push a bunch product on people all of the time. If you ever see us shreddin or chillin in the BC come up and say hi, cause we are just "ENJOYING THE MONEY". BCP MIKE" } i can guarantee was not even directed towards CIE but possibly a newer acronym crew? blt maybe? But i am not sure.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-04-2006, 3:20 PM Reply   
Whatever...I love the bitterness.

Have you guys seen the CWB line up? The new Zeus' are OFF THE HINGES!! HAHA get it? Hinges!!??

Everyone have a great weekend. I'm off to go ride.
Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       08-04-2006, 11:31 PM Reply   
First of all Iím not a BLT (which is a joke in and of itself) guy. I ride with whoever likes to have fun on any given day. And remember I like turkey. And, further more, this is me messin with you not them.

I was just having fun. I guess it was quote mentioned above that got my juices really flowin'.

But I digress...BCP cant say I know you or even heard of you until yesterday. I am just having fun with striking similarities to the CIE names. Well that and the whole Posse thing. It reminds me of the gangs we used to make up when we were kids on BMX bikes like the Redline Riders and Mongoose Misfits. Those were great until I got my GT and then I lost my touch. So you couple that with the two Sparks I had with dinner and here you go.

CIE crew I donít know you either but damn I am diggin the local support and the positive input you guys always seem to give to WW.

Wow now I feel like Iím backpedaling and ass kissin at the same time. I guess I had a few too many brews and not enough sets out there today. I think I need a Sparks.

Iím doneÖunless you want to challenge the New Jersey thread.

See you on the water tomorrow.

MF'n Derby Out!

Oh and by the way HingeTech Rocks!!!
Old     (scott313)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-06-2006, 9:04 AM Reply   
Derbys post about the BLT crew was just a reference to our daily ritual of getting BLTs at Union Point. In no way does it stand for a new acronym crew, or anything else mentioned in this post. I can't believe how fired up you BCP guys got over this. Mike, you said everyone needs to lighten up when your the one attacking everybody. We haven't seen or spoken to you in over a year so I don't know what you could be so upset about. If there's some underlying issue there why don't you call us instead of raving on WW. If there isn't then I apologize for whatever Derby did to upset you and the crew.
Old    cwbabsolute1080            08-06-2006, 9:09 AM Reply   
I believe a BLT is a sandwich at subway...
Old     (scott313)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-06-2006, 9:10 AM Reply   
Evan - What's your schedule like this week? We can ride Mon,Tues,Weds. Let me know if any of those days work for you, we can meet you when you get off work.

Big Ed - Are you going to make it back up this way sometime this month?
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-06-2006, 8:04 PM Reply   
Thanks Derby.

Just to set things straight.

CIE is not a crew or a posse or anything like that. CIE is a wakeboard clothing company (and the host of your Spring Ride .)

The 4 of us are just good friends and business partners. We're not trying to be some kind of wakeboarding club or core riding posse.

Thanks to everyone that supports us!
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-06-2006, 8:40 PM Reply   
Scott,good question!!
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       08-07-2006, 7:22 AM Reply   
Was sup guys,

Nice shots Derby, looks like a killer day...

Glad to be back home to the land of the Dirty Delta... Lake was a blast but very deceptive - aka choppy n rolly.

AARON = addicted to the Delta & needs his fix! call it spoiled, call it picky, I call it HOME. LOL.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-07-2006, 10:18 AM Reply   
Ha, ha, you guys are cracking me up. Scott, I'm down for tuesday night. Billy and I we're already planning on heading out if you guys want to jump on with us. Let me know, probably be around 5 at Orwood.
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-07-2006, 1:54 PM Reply   
J what was up with all the initiation crap I had to do if were not a GANG...
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-07-2006, 7:52 PM Reply   
Allen

You guys shouldn't be called the B.L.T. crew.....more like the PS3 crew.
Old     (scott313)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-08-2006, 7:44 AM Reply   
Evan, I sent you a PM about riding this week, did you get it?
Old     (steve_jones)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-09-2006, 12:25 AM Reply   
That slew looks an awful lot like grant line, by Tracy Oasis and River's End....man that slew is busy with lots of boats, not to mention the hundreds of floating logs I've seen this year. Whew, and watch out for the wind, and the sandbars, and the snakes. It's all very, very bad.