Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-09-2021, 12:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You’re right about one thing. Winning isn’t the point. It’s about 230 protection. Pop corn in hand.
Why do you think they filed the suits in the wrong districts? Donated yet?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-09-2021, 2:43 AM Reply   
The real Wall Trump is trying to build!
Attached Images
 
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-09-2021, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
First off, you and your fellow illiterate, 95 need to buy dictionaries, look up the term grifter and adjust your insult accordingly. You’re right about one thing. Winning isn’t the point. It’s about 230 protection. Pop corn in hand. Interesting the only people who care about free speech in this country now are R’s since D’s are going the socialist, totalitarian dictator route. I wonder if 95 has been fitted for his brown shirt yet.... who am I kidding? He already has one for each day of the week.
He filed a lawsuit he is 100% going to lose. Then he sent out millions of emails and letters to his cult asking them to "Join the lawsuit". Its just another grift. He doesnt care one bit about anyone but himself. If it wasnt a grift...why does a billionaire ask for $$ from a group that is 100% less well off than he is? Many on SS income only. What a nice guy.
I wonder when mark will figure out he is just another loser on the public teet? Wont wear a mask or social distance, wont get vaccinated, berates anyone doing their part, but wants his freedoms and liberties but not only not willing to do a damn thing to help, he makes things worse thru his words and actions. Ever hear that Freedom isnt Free?
Id rather have a brown shirt than volunteer my head to live in trumps brown shorts.
chiseler. defrauder. scammer. swindler. conman. Grifter, makes no diff, all the same in my book.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
He filed a lawsuit he is 100% going to lose. Then he sent out millions of emails and letters to his cult asking them to "Join the lawsuit". Its just another grift. He doesnt care one bit about anyone but himself. If it wasnt a grift...why does a billionaire ask for $$ from a group that is 100% less well off than he is? Many on SS income only. What a nice guy.
I wonder when mark will figure out he is just another loser on the public teet? Wont wear a mask or social distance, wont get vaccinated, berates anyone doing their part, but wants his freedoms and liberties but not only not willing to do a damn thing to help, he makes things worse thru his words and actions. Ever hear that Freedom isnt Free?
Id rather have a brown shirt than volunteer my head to live in trumps brown shorts.
chiseler. defrauder. scammer. swindler. conman. Grifter, makes no diff, all the same in my book.
This is one of your best posts ever. It fully exemplifies your complete and total TDS. He is so clearly in every cavity of your pointy, millenial head rent free. You're reduced to being a dog barking at the moon. So funny watching you flail. Meanwhile, the idiot you voted for is ruining the country in more than a dozen ways.

In what way am I on the public teat? Masks aren't required and neither are vaccinations. I don't berate anyone wanting to be lab rats. It's a free country for now until if your party gets more power. Not willing to help? I go to work and pay taxes, idiot. I also spent yesterday morning volunteering my time cleaning up a homeless campsite caused by your party's policies.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
The real Wall Trump is trying to build!
In case your TDS-infected dumb as$ forgot, Trump has been gone for over six months. So funny that he keeps haunting you. Lol
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-12-2021, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
This is one of your best posts ever. It fully exemplifies your complete and total TDS. He is so clearly in every cavity of your pointy, millenial head rent free. You're reduced to being a dog barking at the moon. So funny watching you flail. Meanwhile, the idiot you voted for is ruining the country in more than a dozen ways.

In what way am I on the public teat? Masks aren't required and neither are vaccinations. I don't berate anyone wanting to be lab rats. It's a free country for now until if your party gets more power. Not willing to help? I go to work and pay taxes, idiot. I also spent yesterday morning volunteering my time cleaning up a homeless campsite caused by your party's policies.
Masks ARE required for non-vaccinated individuals. You want your freedom and liberty but not willing to play by the rules. You want everyone else to protect you while you bad mouth them. Lab rats...you sound completely uneducated by choice. Is the Queen of England a lab rat? DJT a lab rat? Do you realize the leaders of nearly every country on earth is in your words a "lab rat"? ARe Richard Branson, E.Musk and JBezos, some of the wealthiest on the planet foolish lab rats too?? But not you, youre too smart. Virtually every person in the hospitals and every positive test is a non- vaccinated smart guy like yourself? This isnt 2019's Covid, the delta variant is spread 40-60 times more easily. Look up Missouri current covid sitch or any other state in "Trump Country". Your CPAC, shows how anti American republicans are. They cheered at the announcement Biden missed his July 4 vaccination goal. WTF, you guys hope more people die? And they are your voters. Sick F's. Its a free country AND Freedom isnt Free. Pays taxes,lol. Guess you arnt smart enough, thats for rubes.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 11:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Masks ARE required for non-vaccinated individuals. You want your freedom and liberty but not willing to play by the rules. You want everyone else to protect you while you bad mouth them. Lab rats...you sound completely uneducated by choice. Is the Queen of England a lab rat? DJT a lab rat? Do you realize the leaders of nearly every country on earth is in your words a "lab rat"? ARe Richard Branson, E.Musk and JBezos, some of the wealthiest on the planet foolish lab rats too?? But not you, youre too smart. Virtually every person in the hospitals and every positive test is a non- vaccinated smart guy like yourself? This isnt 2019's Covid, the delta variant is spread 40-60 times more easily. Look up Missouri current covid sitch or any other state in "Trump Country". Your CPAC, shows how anti American republicans are. They cheered at the announcement Biden missed his July 4 vaccination goal. WTF, you guys hope more people die? And they are your voters. Sick F's. Its a free country AND Freedom isnt Free. Pays taxes,lol. Guess you arnt smart enough, thats for rubes.
Bitter little millennial stoner bitch. Virtually every single word you just puked is garbage and lies as usual. You're not gonna use your fascist tactics on me to take an experimental drug to guard against a cold that has a 99.8% survival rate no matter how large the experiment is. Why don't you go get on one of those government goon squads of goons going door to door? I'd pay to see you talk your vaccine $hit in some LA ghetto. Virtually every Kung Flu patient in the hospital has one or more previous contributing factors that bring them to the hospital. Kung Flu just tipped the scales for them like any flu would, you fascist, propaganda-puking, CNN fear monger. Last week it was "20 times more easily spread." Now it's 40-60? Which is it gonna be tomorrow? 80-100 and counting until everyone falls in line and takes the experimental vaccine? Wasn't it A-holes like you and your party who claimed you weren't gonna get it "because Trump was behind it?" What ever happened to the whole "my body, my choice" phrase that dims used so often?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 11:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Masks ARE required for non-vaccinated individuals. You want your freedom and liberty but not willing to play by the rules. You want everyone else to protect you while you bad mouth them. Lab rats...you sound completely uneducated by choice. Is the Queen of England a lab rat? DJT a lab rat? Do you realize the leaders of nearly every country on earth is in your words a "lab rat"? ARe Richard Branson, E.Musk and JBezos, some of the wealthiest on the planet foolish lab rats too?? But not you, youre too smart. Virtually every person in the hospitals and every positive test is a non- vaccinated smart guy like yourself? This isnt 2019's Covid, the delta variant is spread 40-60 times more easily. Look up Missouri current covid sitch or any other state in "Trump Country". Your CPAC, shows how anti American republicans are. They cheered at the announcement Biden missed his July 4 vaccination goal. WTF, you guys hope more people die? And they are your voters. Sick F's. Its a free country AND Freedom isnt Free. Pays taxes,lol. Guess you arnt smart enough, thats for rubes.
Translation:
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
The real Wall Trump is trying to build!
Perhaps the biggest, best example of libtard projection in WW history. There you go kicking yourself in the balls again. SMH
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-12-2021, 1:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Bitter little millennial stoner bitch. Virtually every single word you just puked is garbage and lies as usual. You're not gonna use your fascist tactics on me to take an experimental drug to guard against a cold that has a 99.8% survival rate no matter how large the experiment is. Why don't you go get on one of those government goon squads of goons going door to door? I'd pay to see you talk your vaccine $hit in some LA ghetto. Virtually every Kung Flu patient in the hospital has one or more previous contributing factors that bring them to the hospital. Kung Flu just tipped the scales for them like any flu would, you fascist, propaganda-puking, CNN fear monger. Last week it was "20 times more easily spread." Now it's 40-60? Which is it gonna be tomorrow? 80-100 and counting until everyone falls in line and takes the experimental vaccine? Wasn't it A-holes like you and your party who claimed you weren't gonna get it "because Trump was behind it?" What ever happened to the whole "my body, my choice" phrase that dims used so often?

Seems your head is in a pretty bad place. You are trying to put a beat down on vaccines that are our best chance to stop a world wide pandemic. Worldwide as in bigger than your denier R party. Your in such a bad place all you can do is use personal attacks because you have zero fact to work with.
Why dont you look it up and let me know is 20 times, 40, 60 times, ill wait. You failed to say if all those people, clearly more important than you and your miserable little life, all have been vaccinated, are Lab rats? My body, My Choice is about being pro choice re Abortion, clown. You want to use that? dim, like a 6 volt bulb.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Seems your head is in a pretty bad place. You are trying to put a beat down on vaccines that are our best chance to stop a world wide pandemic. Worldwide as in bigger than your denier R party. Your in such a bad place all you can do is use personal attacks because you have zero fact to work with.
Why dont you look it up and let me know is 20 times, 40, 60 times, ill wait. You failed to say if all those people, clearly more important than you and your miserable little life, all have been vaccinated, are Lab rats? My body, My Choice is about being pro choice re Abortion, clown. You want to use that? dim, like a 6 volt bulb.
Wrong again, idiot. I've told you countless times I respect everyone's choice to do it or not. You however, can't get past the fact that others may not want it and have to keep beating the same, dead horse. I have zero facts? Speaking of facts and denial, you yourself can't handle the FACTS that the current 4+ vaccines are in fact still experimental, don't have FDA approval, don't have long term results available, have killed or made some people gravely ill and cannot be forced on anyone. Why look any stat up when it keeps changing? The FACT is they were saying the new strains were 20 times more easily spread a couple weeks ago and now they're saying 40-60? Which is it? 20, 40 or 60? Sounds like someone is quoting out their as$ and throwing out their emotional opinion rather than any science you claim to adhere to. Also, if you're vaccinated and it's so perfect, why do you care to keep attacking my choice to wait? Oh, and the biggest fallacy is watching you libtards with your double standards about your body your choice when what's really at stake with abortion is the FACT that it's all about the body of the murdered unborn baby, ignorant, worthless, millennial F tard.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 3:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Seems your head is in a pretty bad place. You are trying to put a beat down on vaccines that are our best chance to stop a world wide pandemic. Worldwide as in bigger than your denier R party. Your in such a bad place all you can do is use personal attacks because you have zero fact to work with.
Why dont you look it up and let me know is 20 times, 40, 60 times, ill wait. You failed to say if all those people, clearly more important than you and your miserable little life, all have been vaccinated, are Lab rats? My body, My Choice is about being pro choice re Abortion, clown. You want to use that? dim, like a 6 volt bulb.
Reason number 396 why it might be wise to wait.https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...on-2021-07-12/

Also, remember the anthrax vaccine and the long term damage discovered with it? Little things that were later discovered like infertility, multiple sclerosis, autoimmune arthritis, lupus, allergic neuritis and much much more! Foolish, willfully ignorant, idiot. I have no preexisting medical conditions which would threaten me so why do I want to take an experimental drug for something that has far less than a .1% chance of killing me?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthra...zation_Program
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-12-2021, 3:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Wrong again, idiot. I've told you countless times I respect everyone's choice to do it or not. You however, can't get past the fact that others may not want it and have to keep beating the same, dead horse. I have zero facts? Speaking of facts and denial, you yourself can't handle the FACTS that the current 4+ vaccines are in fact still experimental, don't have FDA approval, don't have long term results available, have killed or made some people gravely ill and cannot be forced on anyone. Why look any stat up when it keeps changing? The FACT is they were saying the new strains were 20 times more easily spread a couple weeks ago and now they're saying 40-60? Which is it? 20, 40 or 60? Sounds like someone is quoting out their as$ and throwing out their emotional opinion rather than any science you claim to adhere to. Also, if you're vaccinated and it's so perfect, why do you care to keep attacking my choice to wait? Oh, and the biggest fallacy is watching you libtards with your double standards about your body your choice when what's really at stake with abortion is the FACT that it's all about the body of the murdered unborn baby, ignorant, worthless, millennial F tard.
Why dont you take one small step towards reality. Look this up, dont use my info.
How many shots of Pfizer, Moderna and J&J have been administered in the US alone?
How many bad reactions?
Do the math. Are you afraid shark attacks on land?
Your 75 year old mom can handle it but not you, pansy. Why the F would you let your mom be a LabRat? One F'ed up son.
The new variants, are significantly easier to spread. Watch how fast it explodes. and where.
Why dont you do some actual research and stop quoting FOX, Newssmax...
The longer it takes to get to herd immunity the more opportunity for variants. Variants will not be weaker. Tweaker.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-12-2021, 3:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Reason number 396 why it might be wise to wait.https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...on-2021-07-12/

Also, remember the anthrax vaccine and the long term damage discovered with it? Little things that were later discovered like infertility, multiple sclerosis, autoimmune arthritis, lupus, allergic neuritis and much much more! Foolish, willfully ignorant, idiot. I have no preexisting medical conditions which would threaten me so why do I want to take an experimental drug for something that has far less than a .1% chance of killing me?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthra...zation_Program
If 95 out of 12.5 million scares you... You shouldn't get in your car tomorrow, get in a bathtub or walk on a sidewalk, your odds are way worse. I guess you could get better odds, get Pfizer or Moderna, idiot.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 4:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
If 95 out of 12.5 million scares you... You shouldn't get in your car tomorrow, get in a bathtub or walk on a sidewalk, your odds are way worse. I guess you could get better odds, get Pfizer or Moderna, idiot.
Those odds sound more like my chances of surviving Kung Flu IF I ever got it. No thanks, I'll take the scientific route and wait.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 4:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Why dont you take one small step towards reality. Look this up, dont use my info.
How many shots of Pfizer, Moderna and J&J have been administered in the US alone?
How many bad reactions?
Do the math. Are you afraid shark attacks on land?
Your 75 year old mom can handle it but not you, pansy. Why the F would you let your mom be a LabRat? One F'ed up son.
The new variants, are significantly easier to spread. Watch how fast it explodes. and where.
Why dont you do some actual research and stop quoting FOX, Newssmax...
The longer it takes to get to herd immunity the more opportunity for variants. Variants will not be weaker. Tweaker.
Why don't you take one small step away from fascism and stop trying to force your plan on me? I don't know the real numbers of the adverse effects any more than you do. No one does. If anyone tried to publish it, they'd be cancelled in short order by YouTube and all social media outlets. Kinda like they did any time anyone posted opinions that didn't toe the libtard party line on any topic. I just jet skied in 7' swells on Saturday so I can assure you I'm not afraid of sharks on land or in the ocean. My mom is her own person and free to make her own informed choice. Plus she's 75 so there's that. I would probably take it if I was 75. So is it 20, 40, or 60 times easier to spread? Which is it? "Oh no, run for your life!" How do you know the specific strength of the variants? Your CNN lies are so easy to dismantle. You just can't help, but be the 6' hoop to my slam dunks. You are like shooting fish in a barrel.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-12-2021, 4:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Those odds sound more like my chances of surviving Kung Flu IF I ever got it. No thanks, I'll take the scientific route and wait.
No mask, No distancing, no vaccine, odds are good you will get it...and give it to someone else...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-12-2021, 4:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
No mask, No distancing, no vaccine, odds are good you will get it...and give it to someone else...
Wearing a mask won’t stop me from getting it. It has MARGINAL success at stopping me from spreading it if I had it at best. Enjoy your basement stay again. In closing, I’ll tell you I see your obsessiveness about Trump is spreading to your obsessing over me. You’re like a psycho ex-girlfriend and you’re creeping me out. Go away.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-13-2021, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Perhaps the biggest, best example of libtard projection in WW history. There you go kicking yourself in the balls again. SMH
Still so condescending, Only three and a half years more of this thread, Trump2024!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-13-2021, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Still so condescending, Only three and a half years more of this thread, Trump2024!
Hugs
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-14-2021, 9:13 AM Reply   
Old sleepy Joe really isnt complying with the rightwing disinfo campaigns. In his speech at Philly, birthplace of democracy, he put a first class beat down on Trump, his Big Lie, the republicans pushing it, the traitors on 1/6, the doubting of one of the best vaccines vaccines in decades, and republicans trying to make voting harder, not safer. I heard FOX was butthurt, refused to televise the speech, lol. Kicked A on everyone of their stupid narratives.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/13/bide...ladelphia.html
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-14-2021, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Old sleepy Joe really isnt complying with the rightwing disinfo campaigns. In his speech at Philly, birthplace of democracy, he put a first class beat down on Trump, his Big Lie, the republicans pushing it, the traitors on 1/6, the doubting of one of the best vaccines vaccines in decades, and republicans trying to make voting harder, not safer. I heard FOX was butthurt, refused to televise the speech, lol. Kicked A on everyone of their stupid narratives.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/13/bide...ladelphia.html
You mean to make it harder so democrats can cheat in elections. over 70% of the people are for voter ID. It is not a winning issue for the democrats and this insane push that is racial is dangerous and done purposefully.

Still clinging to the fake 1/6 narrative.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-14-2021, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You mean to make it harder so democrats can cheat in elections. over 70% of the people are for voter ID. It is not a winning issue for the democrats and this insane push that is racial is dangerous and done purposefully.

Still clinging to the fake 1/6 narrative.
When did Dems Cheat? Show all your proof. You are saying things w/o any evidence.
95% of the CHEATERS caught in 2020 were R's. You lost, get over it.
Dems are pushing voter rights, trying to get as many people to vote as possible, that is called democracy, what the country was founded on, its in the constitution.
Whats IS radical is to attempt to stop people from voting in the USA, it is our right.
What fake 1/6 narrative do you refer? Can you even put it in words?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-14-2021, 12:26 PM Reply   
The 95 flail continues..... it’s now more of a death wobble.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-14-2021, 12:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
The 95 flail continues..... it’s now more of a death wobble.
Gaslight, Obstruct, Project.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-14-2021, 4:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Gaslight, Obstruct, Project.
Wobble baby wobble baby wobble baby....
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-14-2021, 4:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Wobble baby wobble baby wobble baby....
There was this guy, he would get angry and use personal insults when someone would not respond to his direct claims. Do you know who it was?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-14-2021, 6:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
There was this guy, he would get angry and use personal insults when someone would not respond to his direct claims. Do you know who it was?
Yes. YOU.

In fact, you have MULTIPLE questions from multiple people that you won’t answer. Way to self-own as usual.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-15-2021, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yes. YOU.

In fact, you have MULTIPLE questions from multiple people that you won’t answer. Way to self-own as usual.
Here is a question. Do you think the article The Guardian released about Putin and trump will help in the 2024 election? I know it isnt the NY POST where you get some of your better stories, but still. Is this a good or bad thing if other sources confirm. See how i did that, im not claiming it is 100% accurate, yet.
https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...ocuments-leak/

Agree or disagree with Putins teams assessment of trumps mental health?
There is a brief psychological assessment of Trump, who is described as an “impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex”.

If one is absolutely "inferior", is it an inferiority complex?

Last edited by 95sn; 07-15-2021 at 9:11 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-15-2021, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Here is a question. Do you think the article The Guardian released about Putin and trump will help in the 2024 election? I know it isnt the NY POST where you get some of your better stories, but still. Is this a good or bad thing if other sources confirm. See how i did that, im not claiming it is 100% accurate, yet.
https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...ocuments-leak/

Agree or disagree with Putins teams assessment of trumps mental health?
There is a brief psychological assessment of Trump, who is described as an “impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex”.

If one is absolutely "inferior", is it an inferiority complex?
So now the russians are your friend?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-15-2021, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So now the russians are your friend?
No, they leaked it. Putin does not leak accidentally. I have no idea why, its still early. You have any ideas why?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-15-2021, 9:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
No, they leaked it. Putin does not leak accidentally. I have no idea why, its still early. You have any ideas why?
They like Biden. They get their way with him. Got the pipeline through due to biden. He is given them everything he wants.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-15-2021, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They like Biden. They get their way with him. Got the pipeline through due to biden. He is given them everything he wants.
Dont be an idiot. The cyber attacks you blamed on biden a week or so ago, he called putin and demanded change. The websites, chatrooms, IP addresses have vanished from the dark web. Putin knows who has power and who is just a little guy in the world. Pretty sure CA on its own produces more $$, higher GDP than the entirety of Russia.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-15-2021, 10:41 AM Reply   
Wow. That may take the dumbest post of the year award.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-15-2021, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Wow. That may take the dumbest post of the year award.
Y'all love the POST.
https://nypost.com/2021/07/14/russia...om%20the%20web.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=uxbndlbing

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...fline-rcna1403
LMK if you need more, we re-voting on dumbest post? I have nominations.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-15-2021, 11:50 AM Reply   
Clearly, 95 does nothing during the day except smoke dope in his mom’s basement, look up libtard news sources, rinse, repeat. Maybe go sand on his POS Nazi car. What a sad life.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-15-2021, 11:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Dont be an idiot. The cyber attacks you blamed on biden a week or so ago, he called putin and demanded change. The websites, chatrooms, IP addresses have vanished from the dark web. Putin knows who has power and who is just a little guy in the world. Pretty sure CA on its own produces more $$, higher GDP than the entirety of Russia.
Wait. You mean to tell me that a group that just pulled of a multi million dollar robbery through a cyber attack just up and disappeared? OMG man. How the heck can that possibly be? You mean a sneaky organization that sneaks to get into computer systems can some how sneak back out and not be seen? you think they are going to rob a bank then go in and make a deposit in the same back with the money? They are going to freaking disappear man. good lord this is straight stupid.

And no, I did not blame biden for a cyber attack. Please post the proof.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-15-2021, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Clearly, 95 does nothing during the day except smoke dope in his mom’s basement, look up libtard news sources, rinse, repeat. Maybe go sand on his POS Nazi car. What a sad life.
lol. its YOUR news source, NY POST, the one running all the Hunter Biden stories. 3 diff sources, most papers are covering the story. Perhaps not the daily wire, Breitbart or FOX.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-15-2021, 12:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
lol. its YOUR news source, NY POST, the one running all the Hunter Biden stories. 3 diff sources, most papers are covering the story. Perhaps not the daily wire, Breitbart or FOX.
The post is a known liberal paper for one and so what. A criminal gang disappears after stealing millions of dollars? that is news. It is the Fing plot to every movie ever made about robbery.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-15-2021, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
lol. its YOUR news source, NY POST, the one running all the Hunter Biden stories. 3 diff sources, most papers are covering the story. Perhaps not the daily wire, Breitbart or FOX.
You care to tell us how hunter bidens "art" is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-15-2021, 12:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
The post is a known liberal paper for one and so what. A criminal gang disappears after stealing millions of dollars? that is news. It is the Fing plot to every movie ever made about robbery.
Please educate yourself, you look stupid. Does the name Rupert Murdoch ring a bell? He has owned this "known liberal paper" since 1993.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Post
The New York Post (NY Post) is a conservative-[3] daily tabloid newspaper in New York City, United States. The Post also operates NYPost.com, the celebrity gossip site PageSix.com, and the entertainment site Decider.com.

It was established in 1801 by Federalist and Founding Father Alexander Hamilton and became a respected broadsheet in the 19th century under the name New York Evening Post.[4] The Post's most famous 19th century editor was William Cullen Bryant. Through the mid-20th century the paper was owned by Dorothy Schiff, who developed its tabloid format. In 1976, Murdoch bought the Post for US$30.5 million.[5] Since 1993, the Post has been owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. Its distribution ranked 4th in the US in 2019.[6]
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-15-2021, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You care to tell us how hunter bidens "art" is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars?
Art is subjective, i wouldnt pay $100 bucks for anything he created. You agree?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-15-2021, 1:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Art is subjective, i wouldnt pay $100 bucks for anything he created. You agree?
In Hunter’s case, it’s private access to the big guy.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-15-2021, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
In Hunter’s case, it’s private access to the big guy.
So, he is delivering?
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/08/u...-art-sale.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-16-2021, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Nice cover. Genius plan to hide the identities of people buying influence. Has a Clinton kinda vibe to it. On average, how many crack pipes does Hunter go through per painting?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-16-2021, 7:49 AM Reply   
I don't know if the book/movie has ever been written, but I have always thought a story about the entire modern art world being nothing but a mechanism for laundering money would be interesting.

The whole thing seems a little bull**** to me, but maybe I am not cultured enough.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-16-2021, 7:54 AM Reply   
Speaking of Hunter, I volunteered to clean out another homeless camp site yesterday and came across one of Hunter’s “paint brushes.”
Attached Images
 
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-16-2021, 10:01 AM Reply   
Speaking of non issues, let me bring up the presidents drug addict son again.
So? Pretty sure he is off crack. Unlike the GOP, still in Trumps Crack. You might call it "The DEEP STATE" of denial.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-16-2021, 1:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Speaking of non issues, let me bring up the presidents drug addict son again.
So? Pretty sure he is off crack. Unlike the GOP, still in Trumps Crack. You might call it "The DEEP STATE" of denial.
The crack head is selling influence over the big guy, idiot. Everyone except you knows it, fool.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-16-2021, 1:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
The crack head is selling influence over the big guy, idiot. Everyone except you knows it, fool.
Prove it or STFU. Who is getting this influence? How does a buyer whos identity is unknown extract favors? FOX Parrot.
Is this what you mean about buying influence? Seems it just put this poor sap in a jail cell.
https://abc7chicago.com/stephen-calk...ty%20courtroom.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-16-2021, 1:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Prove it or STFU. Who is getting this influence? How does a buyer whos identity is unknown extract favors? FOX Parrot.
Is this what you mean about buying influence? Seems it just put this poor sap in a jail cell.
https://abc7chicago.com/stephen-calk...ty%20courtroom.
I don’t have to prove the earth is round, water is wet, the wind blows or Hunter is selling front seats to the big guy. Why don’t you prove that he isn’t? Clinton’s did it too. Hunter is the king of all grifters. His is the picture that comes up when you Google the word.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-16-2021, 1:46 PM Reply   
Hunter isn’t selling access like he wasn’t selling access when he was making millions in Ukraine.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-16-2021, 3:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I don’t have to prove the earth is round, water is wet, the wind blows or Hunter is selling front seats to the big guy. Why don’t you prove that he isn’t? Clinton’s did it too. Hunter is the king of all grifters. His is the picture that comes up when you Google the word.
one cannot prove a negative, fool. If their is proof required, it is on the side making the claim. Guess you should have stayed i school for debate.

I just proved with a felony conviction the Trump admin was dirty.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-16-2021, 4:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hunter isn’t selling access like he wasn’t selling access when he was making millions in Ukraine.
pretty sure you have zero evidence of this claim, in fact Hunter was probably spending it on crack, not influence. If they were paying for influence, it was a bad investment. They got nothing but what the USA demanded. Not even FOX could come up with a connection to crime.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...company-report
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-16-2021, 10:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
one cannot prove a negative, fool. If their is proof required, it is on the side making the claim. Guess you should have stayed i school for debate.

I just proved with a felony conviction the Trump admin was dirty.
Where is that felony conviction? What was it for? Who is the criminal?

I just told you about proving a negative last month after you hurled your typical dishonest chit my way. Well, that’s a perfect indictment on your MO of calling everyone who schools you a racist. After the constant kicks to the balls you receive from all of us sane people here, you should be in the ER on a daily basis. You couldn’t debate your way out of a wet paper bag. You wanna know why that’s so true? It’s because you don’t argue in good faith EVER. Your pursuit is never the truth on any subject. Ever. Those facts sneak out of your posts in many ways that you’re not even smart enough to recognize or hedge against because you lack the mental bandwidth.

Do you get that? You’re truly a genuine hack and nothing more. I mean, we all talk chit to make our points or poke fun at each other and all, but you really are a hack with no character of any kind. You are completely sans soul. A dead man walking.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-17-2021, 4:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
pretty sure you have zero evidence of this claim, in fact Hunter was probably spending it on crack, not influence. If they were paying for influence, it was a bad investment. They got nothing but what the USA demanded. Not even FOX could come up with a connection to crime.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...company-report
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it must be a duck. I’m sorry that you can’t put two and two together. If I walk up to you, put a bullet in your libttard head without anyone seeing the shot fired, does that mean I’m innocent since no one witnessed it? Half a million dollars from anonymous sources for $hitty crack pipe art is a walking, talking duck.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-17-2021, 5:22 AM Reply   
Here's is the Bigliest A-hole of all time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP8WhJHx2lg
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-17-2021, 8:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Here's is the Bigliest A-hole of all time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP8WhJHx2lg
When did you lose the title?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-17-2021, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Where is that felony conviction? What was it for? Who is the criminal?

I just told you about proving a negative last month after you hurled your typical dishonest chit my way. Well, that’s a perfect indictment on your MO of calling everyone who schools you a racist. After the constant kicks to the balls you receive from all of us sane people here, you should be in the ER on a daily basis. You couldn’t debate your way out of a wet paper bag. You wanna know why that’s so true? It’s because you don’t argue in good faith EVER. Your pursuit is never the truth on any subject. Ever. Those facts sneak out of your posts in many ways that you’re not even smart enough to recognize or hedge against because you lack the mental bandwidth.

Do you get that? You’re truly a genuine hack and nothing more. I mean, we all talk chit to make our points or poke fun at each other and all, but you really are a hack with no character of any kind. You are completely sans soul. A dead man walking.
Im not going to read it to you, dropout, ask your kids to read it and explain it to you.
https://abc7chicago.com/stephen-calk...rump/10884301/
What did your Doctor tell you? or does your "research" only use FOX and Facebook for COVID info. Just about 3 Billion vaccinations thus far across the globe, how many problems? 3 billion not enough of a test drive? "Us sane people" lol, yesterday Delta said the NYPost is a "known liberal paper", you said volenteers educating the public on vaccines are Brown Shirts, you are idiots. You are fighting to keep Covid active. Because of people LIKE YOU lying about your vaccinated status, refusing to wear masks in public we all have to mask up again. It is 99.8% a problem caused by unvaccinated roaches. Not lab rats like your mom, your smarter brother, DJT, Me and all other vaccinated sane people. We have to give up our Freedom and Liberty, using your own words, just because of you and the idiot cultists.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-17-2021, 8:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it must be a duck. I’m sorry that you can’t put two and two together. If I walk up to you, put a bullet in your libttard head without anyone seeing the shot fired, does that mean I’m innocent since no one witnessed it? Half a million dollars from anonymous sources for $hitty crack pipe art is a walking, talking duck.
so is this analogy with the ducks another pattern?
How about this pattern. DJT creates the Big Lie, he won, Biden and the radical, evil Dems cheated, it was rigged. Other republicans start re-creating history and forward the lie. After blaming trump for the 1/6 insurrection they start white washing it w/o success. Fox and other right wing media also jump on the Big Lie and push it too. Soon 30% or more republicans start to believe fantasy. Then,
https://www.salon.com/2021/07/01/dhs...ent-delusions/
https://www.blackenterprise.com/doj-...in-california/
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ri...say/ar-AALANYM
https://www.businessinsider.com/susp...rrested-2021-7
For months now, experts in violent extremism have openly worried that the January 6 insurrection was not the end of the right's Donald Trump-fueled violence, but actually a blueprint for those who are still interested in some old-fashioned authoritarian blood-letting. That Trump himself longed to use — and occasionally did use — violence to silence his political opponents is no secret. It was reconfirmed this week with reports that he reacted to last summer's protests by demanding that federal authorities "crack their skulls" and "just shoot them." His departure from office, however, doesn't seem to have turned the temperature down.

Trump and his allies keep pushing conspiracy theories, like one that claims he will be "reinstated" in August, that work to keep the violent insurrectionist sentiments churning among his base. This poses a heightened threat as the summer heats up and the moment when the Trumpers realize that their beloved orange savior is not actually getting the White House back nears. Unfortunately, right-wing media outlets are handling this situation by adding more fuel to the simmering flame of Republican paranoia.
Good thing you are the sane ones.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-17-2021, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Im not going to read it to you, dropout, ask your kids to read it and explain it to you.
https://abc7chicago.com/stephen-calk...rump/10884301/
What did your Doctor tell you? or does your "research" only use FOX and Facebook for COVID info. Just about 3 Billion vaccinations thus far across the globe, how many problems? 3 billion not enough of a test drive? "Us sane people" lol, yesterday Delta said the NYPost is a "known liberal paper", you said volenteers educating the public on vaccines are Brown Shirts, you are idiots. You are fighting to keep Covid active. Because of people LIKE YOU lying about your vaccinated status, refusing to wear masks in public we all have to mask up again. It is 99.8% a problem caused by unvaccinated roaches. Not lab rats like your mom, your smarter brother, DJT, Me and all other vaccinated sane people. We have to give up our Freedom and Liberty, using your own words, just because of you and the idiot cultists.
Translation: Waaaaaaaaaaa! Pussy.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-17-2021, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
so is this analogy with the ducks another pattern?
How about this pattern. DJT creates the Big Lie, he won, Biden and the radical, evil Dems cheated, it was rigged. Other republicans start re-creating history and forward the lie. After blaming trump for the 1/6 insurrection they start white washing it w/o success. Fox and other right wing media also jump on the Big Lie and push it too. Soon 30% or more republicans start to believe fantasy. Then,
https://www.salon.com/2021/07/01/dhs...ent-delusions/
https://www.blackenterprise.com/doj-...in-california/
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ri...say/ar-AALANYM
https://www.businessinsider.com/susp...rrested-2021-7
For months now, experts in violent extremism have openly worried that the January 6 insurrection was not the end of the right's Donald Trump-fueled violence, but actually a blueprint for those who are still interested in some old-fashioned authoritarian blood-letting. That Trump himself longed to use — and occasionally did use — violence to silence his political opponents is no secret. It was reconfirmed this week with reports that he reacted to last summer's protests by demanding that federal authorities "crack their skulls" and "just shoot them." His departure from office, however, doesn't seem to have turned the temperature down.

Trump and his allies keep pushing conspiracy theories, like one that claims he will be "reinstated" in August, that work to keep the violent insurrectionist sentiments churning among his base. This poses a heightened threat as the summer heats up and the moment when the Trumpers realize that their beloved orange savior is not actually getting the White House back nears. Unfortunately, right-wing media outlets are handling this situation by adding more fuel to the simmering flame of Republican paranoia.
Good thing you are the sane ones.
You’re infamous for changing the subject to deflect and here you go again. You think if you puke out enough words, we’ll forget that you’re a huge vagina boy and ducking out of the subject at hand. I’d say nice try, but it sucked... and so do you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-17-2021, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Translation: Waaaaaaaaaaa! Pussy.
Translation,
Quote:
Typical rightwinger, if the facts don't agree with your echo chamber narrative then you reject the facts.
A felony conviction for pay to play scheme proves w/o a doubt the trump administration is dirty. For more verification see trumps pardon of manafort. And 3, You cant stand getting beat down daily so you go directly into your little bag of personal insults. So mature.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-17-2021, 11:29 AM Reply   
The breadth of your vaccine research.
https://i.redd.it/fcea54ufotb71.jpg
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-18-2021, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Translation,
A felony conviction for pay to play scheme proves w/o a doubt the trump administration is dirty. For more verification see trumps pardon of manafort. And 3, You cant stand getting beat down daily so you go directly into your little bag of personal insults. So mature.
Keep changing the subject because that’s all you can do. Most other posters here continually expose you for it and yet you shamelessly continue. The fact that you keep coming back for these regular beat downs from multiple people shows how insignificant and meaningless your life is. Some people are willing to accept bad attention as long as it’s attention of some kind. We’ve all known these people. They’re the ones like you who regularly got beat up in school.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-20-2021, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Translation,
A felony conviction for pay to play scheme proves w/o a doubt the trump administration is dirty. For more verification see trumps pardon of manafort. And 3, You cant stand getting beat down daily so you go directly into your little bag of personal insults. So mature.
You mean like getting paid $500,000 per finger painting?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-20-2021, 9:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You mean like getting paid $500,000 per finger painting?
You overpaid, foolish investment.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-21-2021, 7:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You overpaid, foolish investment.
Not me. Your democrat buddies who are paying for access are. Or is that a cheap investment for access to influence legislation that can make you billions by funneling money into bidens pockets?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-21-2021, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Not me. Your democrat buddies who are paying for access are. Or is that a cheap investment for access to influence legislation that can make you billions by funneling money into bidens pockets?
BINGO!!! We have a winner.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-21-2021, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Not me. Your democrat buddies who are paying for access are. Or is that a cheap investment for access to influence legislation that can make you billions by funneling money into bidens pockets?
Who are those dumocrat buddies buying access? We dont know and either does President Biden. What is the access they received? None, has a piece of art even sold yet? Do those who purchase items from Ivanka Trump also purchase access? Has any legislation changed? will it? i think you may be exaggerating. Projection because this happened yesterday? Trumps Inaugural Chairman arrested, locked up. Instead of America First he was working for the Arabs. Hmm, seems anti American. 7 counts for that, plus the obstruction of Justice and lying to investigators. Another dagger proving how dishonest and dirty the Trump Administration was from the start.

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-2017-i...185031065.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-21-2021, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
BINGO!!! We have a winner.
Yes, they just arrested this one and sentenced this one, Winning!


https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-2017-i...185031065.html

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021...-1-6-riot.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Who are those dumocrat buddies buying access? We dont know and either does President Biden. What is the access they received? None, has a piece of art even sold yet? Do those who purchase items from Ivanka Trump also purchase access? Has any legislation changed? will it? i think you may be exaggerating. Projection because this happened yesterday? Trumps Inaugural Chairman arrested, locked up. Instead of America First he was working for the Arabs. Hmm, seems anti American. 7 counts for that, plus the obstruction of Justice and lying to investigators. Another dagger proving how dishonest and dirty the Trump Administration was from the start.

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-2017-i...185031065.html
Yeah well here’s where your deflection gets deflated. They have Hunter’s computer and he’s busted. I bet you doubt “The Big Guy” isn’t Joe Biden either.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yeah well here’s where your deflection gets deflated. They have Hunter’s computer and he’s busted. I bet you doubt “The Big Guy” isn’t Joe Biden either.
Meant to say I bet you THINK “The Big Guy” isn’t JB.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-22-2021, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yeah well here’s where your deflection gets deflated. They have Hunter’s computer and he’s busted. I bet you doubt “The Big Guy” isn’t Joe Biden either.
I thought The Big Guy was trump, no? Glad they got the crackheads computer, probably got his dads fingerprints all over it too! They got his computer and hes busted, i hear ya.... but he is making MILLIONS selling art, from prison? Meanwhile 2 more of trumps swamp dwellers is arrested this week, hmmm, seems weird.

Stay strong my republican patriots!!! Dont fall for the evil, radical lefts misinfo campaign on the Vax's. They want to control you! You know it will magnetize you and probably got the 5G in it too. EFF their chin diapers!!!
https://www.propublica.org/article/m...-covid-hotspot
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-22-2021, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I thought The Big Guy was trump, no? Glad they got the crackheads computer, probably got his dads fingerprints all over it too! They got his computer and hes busted, i hear ya.... but he is making MILLIONS selling art, from prison? Meanwhile 2 more of trumps swamp dwellers is arrested this week, hmmm, seems weird.

Stay strong my republican patriots!!! Dont fall for the evil, radical lefts misinfo campaign on the Vax's. They want to control you! You know it will magnetize you and probably got the 5G in it too. EFF their chin diapers!!!
https://www.propublica.org/article/m...-covid-hotspot
Funny. just heard again the recordings of biden and harris saying not to take the vaccine if Trump said to take it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-22-2021, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Funny. just heard again the recordings of biden and harris saying not to take the vaccine if Trump said to take it.
Yep. Like most things out of libtard mouths... that didn’t age well.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-22-2021, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Funny. just heard again the recordings of biden and harris saying not to take the vaccine if Trump said to take it.
I just re-listened to trump say that hydroxychloroquine will cure Covid, not funny. Gonna go back and get a laff from the day he said bright light injected into the body would be the cure. Remember back last year when all those fools were drinking bleach and dying, why? Who in their right mind would believe anything from him, chronic liar.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-22-2021, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yep. Like most things out of libtard mouths... that didn’t age well.
We have 15 cases, soon it will be zero.
610,000 US deaths later, Agree, that did not age well at all.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-22-2021, 12:35 PM Reply   
Remember who "us sane ones" are.
https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...d-be-executed/

Right-Wing Broadcaster Stew Peters Again Says Dr. Fauci Should Be Executed
Kyle MantylaBy Kyle Mantyla | July 22, 2021 11:57 am
When QAnon conspiracy theorist DeAnna Lorraine teams up with radical right-wing broadcaster Stew Peters for an appearance on his “Stew Peters Show,” it usually results in a segment filled with unhinged rhetoric and wild conspiracy theories. Lorraine’s most recent appearance on Tuesday’s program provided both in droves.

Lorraine and Peters were outraged by the American Academy of Pediatrics’ recommendation that all students and staff, regardless of vaccination status, wear masks when schools open in the coming weeks. While Lorraine bizarrely declared that masks are “a sexual fetish” and accused parents of child abuse for having their children wear them, Peters ranted that vaccines are a poison bioweapon before calling for Dr. Anthony Fauci’s execution.

“No matter if you’ve been poisoned or not by the intentionally engineered bioweapon that is meant to kill, maim, and destroy,” Peters said. “This is not a vaccine.”

“It’s not a vaccine,” Lorraine agreed. “It’s a poison shot.”

“We know that if we would see someone with abused children and they let abuse happen over and over again, knowing it was happening, we would say you are a stupid parent,” Lorraine said. “You are stupid. Why are you letting this happen? Yeah, but at some point, if it continues, wouldn’t you think, ‘OK, you’re not just stupid, you’re complicit’? You’re complicit in this abuse because now you know what’s happening and you’re allowing it to happen. So, at what point—and I think that time is now, Stew—do we say, ‘You parents that are allowing your children to be strapped up with a sexual fetish, with a very abusive tool of submission, you are complicit in this’? Unless you go around and march and protest until this mask mandate is lifted and until any vaccine mask mandate is lifted, you are complicit in the abuse of children.”

Peters then dismissed the contentious exchange between Sen. Rand Paul and Fauci that took place during a hearing on Capitol Hill Tuesday, claiming that Paul was just posturing for the purpose of raising campaign donations, and repeated his call for Fauci to be executed.

“He’s trying to make money,” Peters said. “If you really want to grill the guy, how about this? How about demand a criminal investigation, indict this guy on charges of crimes against humanity, and send him to the gallows? That’s what you should do.”

Peters them complained that “sane parents” such as himself are being pressured to harm their children.

“They’re trying to push you to go inject graphene oxide in your kid—a toxic substance, a poison—because you don’t want your kid masked,” he griped. “So, you either suffocate them or subject them to this weird sexual fetish, this bondage type display of subservience, or you go ahead and go poison the hell out of them and just maim them or permanently disable them or kill them.”

Do not listen to the Evil Radical leftists!!!! Hang Fauci!!!!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-22-2021, 9:26 PM Reply   
Whatever happened to Trumps Obamacare replacement?
Attached Images
 
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 5:14 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us