Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-27-2021, 12:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Is it news if one of Tucker Carlsons "reporters" sued someone? Clown.
It's news when an openly racist democrat openly displays her open racism. We haven't seen this level of open democrat racism since you A-holes kept slaves.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-27-2021, 1:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Where do you get 96 hour shifts from??? Typically, the election starts in the morning and is pretty much figured out by the next morning. Plus, you think they only have one crew that have to all work at the same time? DERP!
Derp indeed.

"pretty much figured out" = enough votes have been counted that the media (NOT the relevant state's officials) can "call" (predict with certainty) the outcome of an election. Where the results are close, or where the votes take longer to come it, it takes longer to call.

Trump won North Carolina this year, but it took the AP 10 days to call. Do you think every red state registrar of voters in NC was keeping staff going 24/7?

Call up your local county registrar of voters and ask how long it took to count every single ballot in 2016, or 2012, or 2008. Also ask if they have 24 hour shifts of vote counters who commit to count until the countin's done. You are a smart guy... I can't believe that you really think that every poedunk county from sea to shining sea has enough people to count votes that they keep counting absentee and mail in ballots nonstop.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-27-2021, 1:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
That nasty-looking carpet muncher has publicly stated she won't talk to white reporters, F-tard. Doesn't matter "whose reporter" it is. It only matters what color you are to racist dims...
You sure seem to get worked up easy. Anger mgmt issues? Tired of Winning already?
Who cares, you should be happy. You dont want to hear anything out of her mouth either way. Tucker has zero accountability, same for his reporter he paid to sue her.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-27-2021, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
It's news when an openly racist democrat openly displays her open racism. We haven't seen this level of open democrat racism since you A-holes kept slaves.
Maybe its news, Lawsuit? nah, never going to court. Just needed something to keep the pump primed for the racist viewers. Openly Racist? against who?
Youre so dumb you shouldnt be allowed to have an opinion. Are you still staring at the orange juice carton because it says "concentrate"?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-27-2021, 4:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Maybe its news, Lawsuit? nah, never going to court. Just needed something to keep the pump primed for the racist viewers. Openly Racist? against who?
Youre so dumb you shouldnt be allowed to have an opinion. Are you still staring at the orange juice carton because it says "concentrate"?
Okay. It just occurred to me that you don’t even know what she’s been saying because all you read is libtard MSM news. Beetlejuice said she refuses to grant an interview to any white reporter. She’ll only talk to darkies. She said reporters in Chicago are far too dominated by white males. She said this on stage last week I think so suck on that. Are you too stupid to pick up the open, blatant racism in her own words?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-27-2021, 4:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You sure seem to get worked up easy. Anger mgmt issues? Tired of Winning already?
Who cares, you should be happy. You dont want to hear anything out of her mouth either way. Tucker has zero accountability, same for his reporter he paid to sue her.
You seem to stay dumb as a post with a warped world view and glaring double standards.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-27-2021, 4:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Maybe its news, Lawsuit? nah, never going to court. Just needed something to keep the pump primed for the racist viewers. Openly Racist? against who?
Youre so dumb you shouldnt be allowed to have an opinion. Are you still staring at the orange juice carton because it says "concentrate"?
You first claimed it wasn’t news. Now it is? Fauci much? Seems you two are two libtard peas in a pod.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-28-2021, 5:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Maybe its news, Lawsuit? nah, never going to court. Just needed something to keep the pump primed for the racist viewers. Openly Racist? against who?
Youre so dumb you shouldnt be allowed to have an opinion. Are you still staring at the orange juice carton because it says "concentrate"?
You have got be joking.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-28-2021, 6:28 AM Reply   
This pretty much sums things up.
Attached Images
 
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-28-2021, 8:26 AM Reply   
^^^ if only there were a fable about someone who lied all the time and then told the truth one time but nobody believed them...
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-28-2021, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
You have got be joking.
At least someone appreciates a good OJ joke.
Lightfoot is a knucklehead, ok? Her tactic isnt making anything better for anyone. Will never end up in court, this type lawsuit is only to show more raw meat, frivolous. At least she is just a mayor, smalltime. No different from Desantis doing similar, only allowing FOX to cover his pressers, also knucklehead move.

In other news, the GQP Senate votes to go full Sargent Shultz, "I see nothing" on 1/6 as a personal favor to McTurtle.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-28-2021, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Where do you get 96 hour shifts from??? Typically, the election starts in the morning and is pretty much figured out by the next morning. Plus, you think they only have one crew that have to all work at the same time? DERP!
Most losers concede by morning. They are no where near done counting by then.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-28-2021, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Okay. It just occurred to me that you don’t even know what she’s been saying because all you read is libtard MSM news. Beetlejuice said she refuses to grant an interview to any white reporter. She’ll only talk to darkies. She said reporters in Chicago are far too dominated by white males. She said this on stage last week I think so suck on that. Are you too stupid to pick up the open, blatant racism in her own words?


One of the best yet

Name:  465FB8C5-27CA-4226-97AC-2162F22967A0.jpeg
Views: 1150
Size:  89.8 KB
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-28-2021, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
One of the best yet

Attachment 46335
You should quit your job before youre fired for stupidity.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-28-2021, 10:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
At least someone appreciates a good OJ joke.
Lightfoot is a knucklehead, ok? Her tactic isnt making anything better for anyone. Will never end up in court, this type lawsuit is only to show more raw meat, frivolous. At least she is just a mayor, smalltime. No different from Desantis doing similar, only allowing FOX to cover his pressers, also knucklehead move.

In other news, the GQP Senate votes to go full Sargent Shultz, "I see nothing" on 1/6 as a personal favor to McTurtle.
How is discriminating against a class of people frivolous? You either do, or don't and she admitted to it. It should end up in court.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-28-2021, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
How is discriminating against a class of people frivolous? You either do, or don't and she admitted to it. It should end up in court.
A class? What, white people? We a "protected" class? I do believe this is trivial and frivolous.
What if she refuses to make the reporter a slippery slope cake?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-28-2021, 12:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
^^^ if only there were a fable about someone who lied all the time and then told the truth one time but nobody believed them...
Only if there were a fable about a group of people who said someone was lying but were only really projecting due to their blind hatred for a person.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-28-2021, 12:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You should quit your job before youre fired for stupidity.
That's terrible advice, they don't need smart people to police the mall.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-28-2021, 1:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Only if there were a fable about a group of people who said someone was lying but were only really projecting due to their blind hatred for a person.
So, Yesterday you lied and looked like an azz RE : Clinton not beating trump in the popular vote in 2016 national election by 3 million votes, today you want to ruin your life by stating trump doesnt lie? Go For It!!!!!!!! This is gonna be a GREAT friday! Or maybe youre just blinded by love? Its a reasonable excuse for a 14 year old HS girl, their brains not fully developed.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-30-2021, 10:48 AM Reply   
Happy M Day weekend to almost everyone here. I’m sure the only thing libtards are thinking about this weekend with regards to the military is how to make it more woke.

Different subject: Check out how some libtard bimbo is trying to cancel someone because she might be a R. You people are friggin totalitarian Nazis.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/gwen...220507400.html
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-30-2021, 9:39 PM Reply   
Still your pedophile ...


https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....ary-event/amp/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-31-2021, 8:02 AM Reply   
Just ordered this shirt.
https://meizea.com/products/buy-a-ma...waAmOVEALw_wcB
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-02-2021, 11:07 PM Reply   
Say what? How's this for some systemic racism
https://apnews.com/article/pa-state-...&utm_medium=AP
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-03-2021, 6:26 AM Reply   
How’s this for the libtard savior, Fauci? I told you guys last year that Fauci was dirty.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...-investigation
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-03-2021, 7:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Say what? How's this for some systemic racism
https://apnews.com/article/pa-state-...&utm_medium=AP
The practice has been created clinically through science, however it has already been made illegal at the federal level so again no systemic racism. Already taken care of.

Race-related Disparities in Five-year Cognitive Level and Change in Untrained ACTIVE Participants
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3882334/

Objectives

The current study examined five-year cognitive change in untrained African American and White participants from the ACTIVE study
Methods

Five year trajectories of memory, reasoning, visual processing speed/useful field of view, digit symbol substitution, and vocabulary were investigated. Education, health, gender, age and retest/practice effects were controlled for, and a missing data pattern mixture approach was used to adjust for dropout effects.
Results

After considering age, education health and gender, being African American uniquely explained 2% to 7% of the variance in cognitive performance. There were virtually no significant race differences in rates of change.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-03-2021, 2:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
How’s this for the libtard savior, Fauci? I told you guys last year that Fauci was dirty.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...-investigation
Whoa man, ease up, leave some of the big headlines for everyone else.
Since its on Tucker we know its false, even his attys in court advise only a fool would think anything tucker said was true, its just an opinion to get the uneducated riled up. Tucker and FOX lol, just like you, more impotent deflection from right wingers because their uber-groping-fuhrer managed to kill more Americans through spiteful negligence and incompetence than the Nazis, Japanese, Fascist Italians, North Koreans, Viet Cong, Iraqis, Somalian militias, Al Qaida, and ISIS... COMBINED. But Fauci is DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-03-2021, 6:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Whoa man, ease up, leave some of the big headlines for everyone else.
Since its on Tucker we know its false, even his attys in court advise only a fool would think anything tucker said was true, its just an opinion to get the uneducated riled up. Tucker and FOX lol, just like you, more impotent deflection from right wingers because their uber-groping-fuhrer managed to kill more Americans through spiteful negligence and incompetence than the Nazis, Japanese, Fascist Italians, North Koreans, Viet Cong, Iraqis, Somalian militias, Al Qaida, and ISIS... COMBINED. But Fauci is DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your foolishness has yet to be topped on this forum. You make that complete idiot, wake77 look like a scholar sometimes.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-03-2021, 8:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Whoa man, ease up, leave some of the big headlines for everyone else.
Since its on Tucker we know its false, even his attys in court advise only a fool would think anything tucker said was true, its just an opinion to get the uneducated riled up. Tucker and FOX lol, just like you, more impotent deflection from right wingers because their uber-groping-fuhrer managed to kill more Americans through spiteful negligence and incompetence than the Nazis, Japanese, Fascist Italians, North Koreans, Viet Cong, Iraqis, Somalian militias, Al Qaida, and ISIS... COMBINED. But Fauci is DIRTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Always hurts to get B-slapped with truth when you’re a chronic liar like you are. So glad it was your buddy, Tucker to expose your party’s evil as well as its TDS so eloquently in this expose. The other thing here that deserves and gets even more exposure is just how evil your so-called, unbiased MSM was, is and will always be-due to the FACT that you’re all evil.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-04-2021, 7:17 AM Reply   
Fauci and his organizations and all peers, who are doing gain of function, need to all be locked up for the rest of their lives.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-04-2021, 8:33 AM Reply   
Wait………you mean Trump was correct in his statements and claims about the virus origins?
You mean Fauci you do a dirty political trumpet who was more concerned about funneling money to pet projects and not having that exposed rather than the health of the country ? Anyone paying attention to his time being questioned about” the science “ and his funding needs to really open their eyes and ears . Scroll back about 100 pages when I laid it out for you way back in March and April about him being there for his own poltergeist gains and projects. Guy is lying piece of **** . “ yes it’s common to send billions in grants and never verify ever those grants actually go to “. We just take the word of experts from other countries that want to destroy us and keep funneling them money.

Farci is a political weapon. He wasn’t a scientist. He used his credentials to paint a political narrative , much like he’s tripling down on at the moment when directly confronted about his bull**** . Guy was nothing more than a political weapon .
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-04-2021, 9:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Always hurts to get B-slapped with truth when you’re a chronic liar like you are. So glad it was your buddy, Tucker to expose your party’s evil as well as its TDS so eloquently in this expose. The other thing here that deserves and gets even more exposure is just how evil your so-called, unbiased MSM was, is and will always be-due to the FACT that you’re all evil.
What truth? The truth that FOX/Tuckers lawyers provide when under oath? That FOX/Tucker is lying and only the uneducated could possibly believe their tripe? Because they are chronic liars by definition. Evil, lol. Post up all the times an msm has been sued as FOX has. Clown reasoning.
Evil is when you chit on democracy and refuse to believe the will of the people and elections. Evil is when you double down on a big lie. Evil is when you discard the republican party in fealty to Q and a criminally insane narcissist. Evil is failure to understand facts. Evil is 90% of a parties congressional representation supporting an insurrection against the country. Evil is the state republicans making voting more difficult because of non-existent "voter fraud". Evil is believing voter fraud yet cant put any fraud that happened in a sane sentence. Evil is pretending to be "the party of law and order, then refusing to vote in favor of investigation of the 1/6 trump riot when his army attacked police. Evil is a party that praises Matt Gaetz and Margarine Trailertrash Green. Evil is your congress member Louie Gomert Speaking at a Q-anon convention. Evil is Texas Republicans who after a mass shooting where 23 are shot dead by a racist at a Walmart promise gun control measure then decide to allow anyone to carry without even a permit needed.
He is orange and insane, quite the puppet master you have. Go slap yourself.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-04-2021, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Fauci and his organizations and all peers, who are doing gain of function, need to all be locked up for the rest of their lives.
Explain that again, this time in English.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-04-2021, 10:09 AM Reply   
That was plain English. Look up "gain of function". Go read through what he has said and what his emails said. I am not sure why you are hell bent on defending the guy. This should be investigated but because of people like you trying to place blame elsewhere it will just get swept under the rug.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-04-2021, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
That was plain English. Look up "gain of function". Go read through what he has said and what his emails said. I am not sure why you are hell bent on defending the guy. This should be investigated but because of people like you trying to place blame elsewhere it will just get swept under the rug.
I didn't defend, I simply asked for the statement to be explained in english. Im not up on the latest conspiracy theory Carlson is pushing. Im slightly aware of several of the BS stories he pushed in the past w/o any truth to it. Knowing that, this smells like more old fish.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2021, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
What truth? The truth that FOX/Tuckers lawyers provide when under oath? That FOX/Tucker is lying and only the uneducated could possibly believe their tripe? Because they are chronic liars by definition. Evil, lol. Post up all the times an msm has been sued as FOX has. Clown reasoning.
Evil is when you chit on democracy and refuse to believe the will of the people and elections. Evil is when you double down on a big lie. Evil is when you discard the republican party in fealty to Q and a criminally insane narcissist. Evil is failure to understand facts. Evil is 90% of a parties congressional representation supporting an insurrection against the country. Evil is the state republicans making voting more difficult because of non-existent "voter fraud". Evil is believing voter fraud yet cant put any fraud that happened in a sane sentence. Evil is pretending to be "the party of law and order, then refusing to vote in favor of investigation of the 1/6 trump riot when his army attacked police. Evil is a party that praises Matt Gaetz and Margarine Trailertrash Green. Evil is your congress member Louie Gomert Speaking at a Q-anon convention. Evil is Texas Republicans who after a mass shooting where 23 are shot dead by a racist at a Walmart promise gun control measure then decide to allow anyone to carry without even a permit needed.
He is orange and insane, quite the puppet master you have. Go slap yourself.
Your words are meaningless and empty as usual with nothing but the rotten stench of death to identify them with. You spew so much garbage on the regular here that it's not worth anyone's time responding to it all-much like responding to a petulant child with anything other than a good spanking. Glad the Texas R's came to their senses and didn't step on the 2A.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-04-2021, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I didn't defend, I simply asked for the statement to be explained in english. Im not up on the latest conspiracy theory Carlson is pushing. Im slightly aware of several of the BS stories he pushed in the past w/o any truth to it. Knowing that, this smells like more old fish.
regardless of who reported it, his emails show one thing that was opposite of what he testified too.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-04-2021, 12:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Your words are meaningless and empty as usual with nothing but the rotten stench of death to identify them with. You spew so much garbage on the regular here that it's not worth anyone's time responding to it all-much like responding to a petulant child with anything other than a good spanking. Glad the Texas R's came to their senses and didn't step on the 2A.
You cant defend nor deny a word i write, your "go to"...right back to the garbage can, back to your non sensical BS. Be a man, step up, defend or admit defeat pansy.
Is your last point that the entire country should walk around armed to the gills with no requirement to be sane? Wonderful. Where has that ever worked? We have more guns and ammo in this country than we have people, more mass gun murders and death than anywhere else in the world. But you think more guns = good. Idiot = you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2021, 2:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You cant defend nor deny a word i write, your "go to"...right back to the garbage can, back to your non sensical BS. Be a man, step up, defend or admit defeat pansy.
Is your last point that the entire country should walk around armed to the gills with no requirement to be sane? Wonderful. Where has that ever worked? We have more guns and ammo in this country than we have people, more mass gun murders and death than anywhere else in the world. But you think more guns = good. Idiot = you.
The only thing you’ve ever defeated is a bong load, you trust fund stoner.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2021, 2:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
regardless of who reported it, his emails show one thing that was opposite of what he testified too.
Don’t confuse him with facts in the middle of him reloading his bong.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-04-2021, 2:24 PM Reply   
Hahaha


Sas part is he could say this and all the idiots wearing their masks on their personal car driving alone would do it. Be Darwinism at its finest.


Name:  185F0795-7C71-4191-A3EA-2E3956A041D2.jpeg
Views: 1012
Size:  142.4 KB
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-04-2021, 2:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
The only thing you’ve ever defeated is a bong load, you trust fund stoner.
You just cant bring yourself to use reasonable thought. Stupid little snips like a 6th grade girl, be proud. Make another tic-toc vid trying to make the other girls like you.
What makes you think I got my money like trump did?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2021, 9:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You just cant bring yourself to use reasonable thought. Stupid little snips like a 6th grade girl, be proud. Make another tic-toc vid trying to make the other girls like you.
What makes you think I got my money like trump did?
Reasonable thought? Really? You expect a single poster here to believe you have reasonable thinking? That's rich. Any semblance of reasonable thought left you years ago before you handed your life over to drugs.

Regarding your money... If that's a serious question, the answer is you wear it or something similar to it on your entire being every time you post here. You're tragically un-self-aware. Most libtards are. It's like asking a striped bass if they know they have stripes. Maybe you just need to get out and sand some more Bondo off of one of your Nazi buses. Don't forget to wear at least 5 masks outside like Heir Fuhrer Fauci told you to.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2021, 9:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Hahaha


Sas part is he could say this and all the idiots wearing their masks on their personal car driving alone would do it. Be Darwinism at its finest.


Attachment 46339
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Brilliant.
You win WW for the week.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-05-2021, 2:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I didn't defend, I simply asked for the statement to be explained in english. Im not up on the latest conspiracy theory Carlson is pushing. Im slightly aware of several of the BS stories he pushed in the past w/o any truth to it. Knowing that, this smells like more old fish.
its not a theory, Multiple universities, across multiple countries all have said. the virus was manipulated. a year ago. I said, based on 2 virologist at UPMC. both said it would be impossible to have the genetic makeup, of covid, occur in nature, without manipulation. It was altered. hence they have not found the host either. Maybe a mistake, an accident, accidents happen.

It will end up coming out, but global fears are centered around keeping China from blowing everyone up, as they will not and down want to take responsibility for this mistake
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-05-2021, 7:29 AM Reply   
Oh man. Check out my libtard governor, trying to avoid being kicked out of office, acting as a self-appointed game show host, handing out millions of taxpayer’s dollars just to lure the poor, useful idiots in my state into getting shot up with an experimental drug. Un-friggin-believable. Forget kicking him out. He should be flogged for this.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/go...?siteid=yhoof2
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-05-2021, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Reasonable thought? Really? You expect a single poster here to believe you have reasonable thinking? That's rich. Any semblance of reasonable thought left you years ago before you handed your life over to drugs.

Regarding your money... If that's a serious question, the answer is you wear it or something similar to it on your entire being every time you post here. You're tragically un-self-aware. Most libtards are. It's like asking a striped bass if they know they have stripes. Maybe you just need to get out and sand some more Bondo off of one of your Nazi buses. Don't forget to wear at least 5 masks outside like Heir Fuhrer Fauci told you to.
Look at Little Miss Self-Aware. True to form, all you can do is make crap up. Cant defend a single thing the GQP'ers are doing. Your only source is an opinion cable TV show that gets sued regularly. Damn, thats a strong source dude. Just go back to Capt. Kangaroo child.

What truth? The truth that FOX/Tuckers lawyers provide when under oath? That FOX/Tucker is lying and only the uneducated could possibly believe their tripe? Because they are chronic liars by definition. Evil, lol. Post up all the times an msm has been sued as FOX has. Clown reasoning.
Evil is when you chit on democracy and refuse to believe the will of the people and elections. Evil is when you double down on a big lie. Evil is when you discard the republican party in fealty to Q and a criminally insane narcissist. Evil is failure to understand facts. Evil is 90% of a parties congressional representation supporting an insurrection against the country. Evil is the state republicans making voting more difficult because of non-existent "voter fraud". Evil is believing voter fraud yet cant put any fraud that happened in a sane sentence. Evil is pretending to be "the party of law and order, then refusing to vote in favor of investigation of the 1/6 trump riot when his army attacked police. Evil is a party that praises Matt Gaetz and Margarine Trailertrash Green. Evil is your congress member Louie Gomert Speaking at a Q-anon convention. Evil is Texas Republicans who after a mass shooting where 23 are shot dead by a racist at a Walmart promise gun control measure then decide to allow anyone to carry without even a permit needed.
He is orange and insane, quite the puppet master you have. Go slap yourself.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-05-2021, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Look at Little Miss Self-Aware. True to form, all you can do is make crap up. Cant defend a single thing the GQP'ers are doing. Your only source is an opinion cable TV show that gets sued regularly. Damn, thats a strong source dude. Just go back to Capt. Kangaroo child.

What truth? The truth that FOX/Tuckers lawyers provide when under oath? That FOX/Tucker is lying and only the uneducated could possibly believe their tripe? Because they are chronic liars by definition. Evil, lol. Post up all the times an msm has been sued as FOX has. Clown reasoning.
Evil is when you chit on democracy and refuse to believe the will of the people and elections. Evil is when you double down on a big lie. Evil is when you discard the republican party in fealty to Q and a criminally insane narcissist. Evil is failure to understand facts. Evil is 90% of a parties congressional representation supporting an insurrection against the country. Evil is the state republicans making voting more difficult because of non-existent "voter fraud". Evil is believing voter fraud yet cant put any fraud that happened in a sane sentence. Evil is pretending to be "the party of law and order, then refusing to vote in favor of investigation of the 1/6 trump riot when his army attacked police. Evil is a party that praises Matt Gaetz and Margarine Trailertrash Green. Evil is your congress member Louie Gomert Speaking at a Q-anon convention. Evil is Texas Republicans who after a mass shooting where 23 are shot dead by a racist at a Walmart promise gun control measure then decide to allow anyone to carry without even a permit needed.
He is orange and insane, quite the puppet master you have. Go slap yourself.
You have so many gaping black holes in your gross-polluting posts that it’s not worth the time to point them all out. Plus, your warped world view taints everything. You post thoughts, feelings and opinions that are all built on false premise after false premise. Trust me. Everyone here knows you’re a tool. That’s why no one ever defends you. Not even your fellow libtards.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-05-2021, 10:04 AM Reply   
Im posting reasoned facts exposing right wing lies and stupidity. You are posting about your feelings. You know what i think about your feelings? Im not here for internet friends or support, i have plenty of that in real life. Im here to mock right wing idiots like yourself. Grow up or stay out of the adult conversations.
Hey dummy, LOOK HERE, We have a new boogieman!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!
"STOP FAUCI BEFORE HE EMAILS AGAIN. SEND $50 TO "STOP FAUCI NOW"!!!!
Send in your $$!! We will Double it in the next 4 hours, send now!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2021, 8:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Im posting reasoned facts exposing right wing lies and stupidity. You are posting about your feelings. You know what i think about your feelings? Im not here for internet friends or support, i have plenty of that in real life. Im here to mock right wing idiots like yourself. Grow up or stay out of the adult conversations.
Hey dummy, LOOK HERE, We have a new boogieman!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!
"STOP FAUCI BEFORE HE EMAILS AGAIN. SEND $50 TO "STOP FAUCI NOW"!!!!
Send in your $$!! We will Double it in the next 4 hours, send now!!
You mean facts like how your savior, Fauci has flip flopped, lied, covered up etc? Face it. You libtards have faces full off egg now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2021, 8:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Im posting reasoned facts exposing right wing lies and stupidity. You are posting about your feelings. You know what i think about your feelings? Im not here for internet friends or support, i have plenty of that in real life. Im here to mock right wing idiots like yourself. Grow up or stay out of the adult conversations.
Hey dummy, LOOK HERE, We have a new boogieman!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!
"STOP FAUCI BEFORE HE EMAILS AGAIN. SEND $50 TO "STOP FAUCI NOW"!!!!
Send in your $$!! We will Double it in the next 4 hours, send now!!
Hey genius, why don’t you post some facts about why your party continues to rot our country’s culture with all of your stupid SJW’s and your idiotic CRT propaganda? Or how bout giving us some of your facts that support your party’s platform of defunding police across the country? Maybe you could season all of those facts with some facts about why the crime rate has taken off like a rocket.

After all that, please give us some facts on how the border crisis isn’t a crisis even though 178,000 illegals were allowed to break into and invade our country last month. Please do give out the facts on how we’re better off with tapioca Joe’s border policies.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-08-2021, 5:19 AM Reply   
This **** is insane. Scumbag beats several women , kills one officer , shoots another , is killed by police . What does the media do ? They photoshop an angel halo on him and woke politicians tell everyone they must grieve for ****bag and his family. Holy balls


Name:  D122AE3C-C063-4380-ACE1-DB164AF8B59C.jpg
Views: 1030
Size:  89.2 KB




https://www.lawofficer.com/cbs-affil...CPlymbXrwQDPn4

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021...e-house-floor/

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-08-2021 at 5:22 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-08-2021, 5:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Im posting reasoned facts exposing right wing lies and stupidity. You are posting about your feelings. You know what i think about your feelings? Im not here for internet friends or support, i have plenty of that in real life. Im here to mock right wing idiots like yourself. Grow up or stay out of the adult conversations.
Hey dummy, LOOK HERE, We have a new boogieman!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!
"STOP FAUCI BEFORE HE EMAILS AGAIN. SEND $50 TO "STOP FAUCI NOW"!!!!
Send in your $$!! We will Double it in the next 4 hours, send now!!
The only idiot you’re kicking is yourself with your tired repeat of nonsensical dribble. Your been bitch slapped so many times with facts and climbed into a joke of no response on dozens of occasions when confronted with facts explaining your stupidity. It’s downright scary , but not surprising. You’re the epitome of feelings first , facts mean nothing , and Responses filled with non related defections when slapped with reality.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2021, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
the only idiot you’re kicking is yourself with your tired repeat of nonsensical dribble. Your been bitch slapped so many times with facts and climbed into a joke of no response on dozens of occasions when confronted with facts explaining your stupidity. It’s downright scary , but not surprising. You’re the epitome of feelings first , facts mean nothing , and responses filled with non related defections when slapped with reality.
x2,000
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-08-2021, 7:08 AM Reply   
Do we want to get into the point Brian Williams at fake news equated the American Soldiers landing on D-day with ANTIFA saying they are both the same? You democrats have lost your minds. You are the true enemy of America.


MSNBC’s Brian Williams Equates Antifa With D-Day Veterans
https://www.dailywire.com/news/msnbc...d-day-veterans


On 77th anniversary of D-Day, Lincoln Project compares America’s Greatest Generation to Antifa criminals

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...-thug-cowards/
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-08-2021, 6:39 PM Reply   
Lester Holt at least attempted some form of objectivity. Help the VP’s feet to the fire for a bit , What’s this imbecile of a VP’s response. She throws her hands in the air , gives her usual chuckle , lies and deflects , then goes off on a complete tangent. Wow that response sounds familiar .


Could you imagine if Pence or Trump gave answers and body language like this ? Where is the accountability. This broad is scary how much she’s really doesn’t give a flying $&&@ about America. Couldn’t even get 1% of the vote as a candidate she was so phony. Guess there’s no doubt now on her BJ skills .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ot-vpx-ath.cnn
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-08-2021, 6:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Do we want to get into the point Brian Williams at fake news equated the American Soldiers landing on D-day with ANTIFA saying they are both the same? You democrats have lost your minds. You are the true enemy of America.


MSNBC’s Brian Williams Equates Antifa With D-Day Veterans
https://www.dailywire.com/news/msnbc...d-day-veterans


On 77th anniversary of D-Day, Lincoln Project compares America’s Greatest Generation to Antifa criminals

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...-thug-cowards/
It’s sickening.


The only consolation here is the Dems are starting to eat their own daily .
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2021, 8:13 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=xstarrider;2009542]. She throws her hands in the air , gives her usual chuckle , lies and deflects , then goes off on a complete tangent. Wow that response sounds familiar .

For sure. She's got to be a blood relative of 1619SN for sure.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2021, 8:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Do we want to get into the point Brian Williams at fake news equated the American Soldiers landing on D-day with ANTIFA saying they are both the same? You democrats have lost your minds. You are the true enemy of America.


MSNBC’s Brian Williams Equates Antifa With D-Day Veterans
https://www.dailywire.com/news/msnbc...d-day-veterans


On 77th anniversary of D-Day, Lincoln Project compares America’s Greatest Generation to Antifa criminals

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...-thug-cowards/
WHAAAT??? Man, this story is just another example of how insane A-holes like 95sn are here. It's literally almost impossible to believe there are people in this country as stupid as these D-wads. It's like a Candid Camera episode or an April fools joke.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 7:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
This **** is insane. Scumbag beats several women , kills one officer , shoots another , is killed by police . What does the media do ? They photoshop an angel halo on him and woke politicians tell everyone they must grieve for ****bag and his family. Holy balls


Attachment 46340




https://www.lawofficer.com/cbs-affil...CPlymbXrwQDPn4

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021...e-house-floor/
democrats are scum bags. I would usually not say democrats, however even congress people from the dims side support doing to funerals for cop killers.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 7:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Lester Holt at least attempted some form of objectivity. Help the VP’s feet to the fire for a bit , What’s this imbecile of a VP’s response. She throws her hands in the air , gives her usual chuckle , lies and deflects , then goes off on a complete tangent. Wow that response sounds familiar .


Could you imagine if Pence or Trump gave answers and body language like this ? Where is the accountability. This broad is scary how much she’s really doesn’t give a flying $&&@ about America. Couldn’t even get 1% of the vote as a candidate she was so phony. Guess there’s no doubt now on her BJ skills .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ot-vpx-ath.cnn
Good news. Apparently says she has not been to Europe yet. At least she has not spread her stupidity there.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 8:00 AM Reply   
Hunter Biden repeatedly called his white lawyer the N-word, texts show

https://nypost.com/2021/06/08/hunter...rd-texts-show/


Interesting this type of article was in FORBES magazine but the article was taken down when I clicked on the google link.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/petersu...h=b5551863fe70

Not the worst usage of the lesser offensive N word, but from the presidents son? Just a couple years ago and after being on a Chinese and Ukraine board making bank?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2021, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Hunter Biden repeatedly called his white lawyer the N-word, texts show

https://nypost.com/2021/06/08/hunter...rd-texts-show/


Interesting this type of article was in FORBES magazine but the article was taken down when I clicked on the google link.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/petersu...h=b5551863fe70

Not the worst usage of the lesser offensive N word, but from the presidents son? Just a couple years ago and after being on a Chinese and Ukraine board making bank?
Another Hunter Biden is trash story? From the NYPost no less. Did it make the cover? or did they give the cover to the blood drinking two headed mutant alien that Hillary Clinton gave birth to?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Another Hunter Biden is trash story? From the NYPost no less. Did it make the cover? or did they give the cover to the blood drinking two headed mutant alien that Hillary Clinton gave birth to?
It was covered by Forbes but they took it down. Wonder why...
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2021, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
It was covered by Forbes but they took it down. Wonder why...
Because it lacks any facts.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       06-09-2021, 12:11 PM Reply   
Hunter Biden lives rent free in your head. See, it works both ways!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 12:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Hunter Biden lives rent free in your head. See, it works both ways!
Not really. I don't create posts for 4 years straight to bitch about Hunter Biden.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Because it lacks any facts.
Also carried by European papers.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2021, 1:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Also carried by European papers.
Thats called Eurotrash.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 2:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Thats called Eurotrash.
Sounds like Harris does need to make a trip then.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-10-2021, 5:49 AM Reply   
Finally, some parents are fighting back agains the communist libtard Critical Racism Theory-the propaganda being taught in schools now in an effort to further program and indoctrinate children of all ages into being racists. Topics like these are precisely why libtards cannot be trusted with any power. In this article, a Chinese immigrant tells her story to a tone deaf, libtard school board.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...lution-loudoun
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-15-2021, 4:02 PM Reply   
Ahhhhhh good ol Joe didn’t disappoint at the G7 summit. From the terrible all ow bumps to the not knowing simple geography and who is actually at war and who is an ally…..he was exceptional at showing the world how soft , feeble, amd stupid he is.

Can’t wait to hear all his supporters chime in on how great of a job he did

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-15-2021 at 4:06 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-16-2021, 2:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Ahhhhhh good ol Joe didn’t disappoint at the G7 summit. From the terrible all ow bumps to the not knowing simple geography and who is actually at war and who is an ally…..he was exceptional at showing the world how soft , feeble, amd stupid he is.

Can’t wait to hear all his supporters chime in on how great of a job he did
They can't chime in on it because if they do, they will get in trouble with the staff (like Joe). All words need to be approved before they or the old puppet can say them.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-16-2021, 3:47 PM Reply   
I love it. Mayor Lightfoot of Chicago is now placing all the blame on the feds that her city is a bloody cesspool. She’s begging them to come in for help. Just all last year she was on repeat saying feds don’t belong in the city. Chicago can handle itself . Callling Trump names , saying federal government has no business mingling with state.

Hmmmm. Now all of a sudden the feds are not sending enough help and money to her city because she and her minions have no clue how to stop the violence they created. It’s epic.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-18-2021, 7:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Ahhhhhh good ol Joe didn’t disappoint at the G7 summit. From the terrible all ow bumps to the not knowing simple geography and who is actually at war and who is an ally…..he was exceptional at showing the world how soft , feeble, amd stupid he is.

Can’t wait to hear all his supporters chime in on how great of a job he did
Yeah and he just told Putin not to touch the 16 sacred cows in the US cyber world. What idiot would do that? He just gave a treasure map for them to use. It’s like giving burglars instructions on what to steal and where each item is located in your house. “Hey don’t go in the guest room closet and take my safe.” Or like telling a MMA opponent where your vulnerabilities are. “Hey, my knees are unstable so don’t kick me there.” Idiot democrats. The whole world knows our guard is down with dementia Joe in office.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-18-2021, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I love it. Mayor Lightfoot of Chicago is now placing all the blame on the feds that her city is a bloody cesspool. She’s begging them to come in for help. Just all last year she was on repeat saying feds don’t belong in the city. Chicago can handle itself . Callling Trump names , saying federal government has no business mingling with state.

Hmmmm. Now all of a sudden the feds are not sending enough help and money to her city because she and her minions have no clue how to stop the violence they created. It’s epic.
Trump should have just said “Beatlejuice” 3 times and fixed that bull dyke when he had the chance.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-18-2021, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I love it. Mayor Lightfoot of Chicago is now placing all the blame on the feds that her city is a bloody cesspool. She’s begging them to come in for help. Just all last year she was on repeat saying feds don’t belong in the city. Chicago can handle itself . Callling Trump names , saying federal government has no business mingling with state.

Hmmmm. Now all of a sudden the feds are not sending enough help and money to her city because she and her minions have no clue how to stop the violence they created. It’s epic.
She is blaming the surrounding areas for giving her town guns and not the moral decay of her citizens. She thinks if the feds lock down the guns, her city will be safe. What a fool.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-18-2021, 7:10 PM Reply   
Fauci continues to be exposed for the fraud and political weapon he was. More and more top scientists are finally getting a voice in print here . As on display now that farce was making decisions based on his views and personal opinions , not scientific data.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-21-2021, 9:29 PM Reply   
So friggin disgusting watching libtard politicians all try to act like they’re for voter ID now that the polls show 80% of the country supports it. Another case in point of just how dishonest, power hungry and evil democrats are. We’ve watched for years now how every libtard still breathing keeps pushing for no ID so illegals can vote and they can harvest ballots-all while claiming blacks and other POC are too stupid or incompetent to carry ID.

Last edited by markj; 06-21-2021 at 9:31 PM.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-21-2021, 11:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I love it. Mayor Lightfoot of Chicago is now placing all the blame on the feds that her city is a bloody cesspool. She’s begging them to come in for help. Just all last year she was on repeat saying feds don’t belong in the city. Chicago can handle itself . Callling Trump names , saying federal government has no business mingling with state.

Hmmmm. Now all of a sudden the feds are not sending enough help and money to her city because she and her minions have no clue how to stop the violence they created. It’s epic.
This is a good thing, its a sad thing, and there should be a boarder around these left cities keeping everyone trapped inside, so they can own the mess they have created by voting for idiots. WE teach our children( well some do) to be responsible for their actions. The people who live in these nightmares need to step up, flip the switch to the right side of their brains, remove these fools and fix it. OR suck it up, stay in the night mare and own it. YOU made it, ITS YOURS!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-22-2021, 3:58 PM Reply   
Whelp... You can't make this ish up. If $83,000 a month for zero experience from Burisma wasn't enough, the crack head son in chief is now selling his "blow art" for half a million each (worth $50 at best each). Oh... and it's "all confidential." I'm sure it's all on the up and up. I wonder how many of these pieces of art he blew through his crack pipe and if that adds or subtracts from the value. I also wonder how much "the big guy" gets from this scheme.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 3:33 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us