Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-06-2021, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Is making it easier for the wealthy to vote the best use of limited resources? My polling place is already super easy.
If only the wealthy have smart phones isn't time to stop complaining about people on welfare sporting the latest iPhone.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-06-2021, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
If you actually risked getting your accounts wiped out nobody would do online banking. The bank is liable for the fraud in 99% of the cases.
So we have online banking because banks have unlimited amounts of money to cover fraud? That's the logic of your post.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-06-2021, 9:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Glad they were finally able to apprehend that fleeing democrat. I especially loved the final collision into the guyís passenger side that set off the air bags. That was a nice touch.
I have a cabin on 7 acres in Marion county and it is not the land of Democrats.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-06-2021, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I liked how they had to use multiple cars for the pit. As a tax payer I would have rather they stuck to a designated vehicle!
The final smash up did seem comically excessive. LOL!
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-06-2021, 9:47 AM Reply   
https://www.yahoo.com/news/setting-r...164658566.html
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       04-06-2021, 10:18 AM Reply   
The Republican Lawmaker who supports the bill wrote an opinion piece on why it's good for Georgia? No way!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-06-2021, 10:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I have a cabin on 7 acres in Marion county and it is not the land of Democrats.
I believe you, but clearly, we saw in the video that the county is not totally devoid of libtards. Heck, you live there too.

Side note: How does one have a cabin in Florida? When I hear the word cabin, I think of the mountains and your stateís highest point could be climbed by your grandma with an elevation of only 345 feet above sea level.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-06-2021, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
So we have online banking because banks have unlimited amounts of money to cover fraud? That's the logic of your post.
I was just saying your accounts are guaranteed against fraud. If someone steals your money from your account, they are on the hook for it. If they were not, the banking system would crumble.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-06-2021, 10:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
If only the wealthy have smart phones isn't time to stop complaining about people on welfare sporting the latest iPhone.
I don't think that that's something I complain about?

How is requiring a smart phone to vote different from a poll tax? Even the homeless get to vote. You just have to have a pulse and be a citizen. I'm not even sure that you need to read (I mean blind folks who can't read braille can surely vote).
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-06-2021, 11:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I don't think that that's something I complain about.
If you can keep saying I'm requiring a phone to vote, I can say you're complaining about poor people having phones.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-06-2021, 11:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Side note: How does one have a cabin in Florida? When I hear the word cabin, I think of the mountains and your stateís highest point could be climbed by your grandma with an elevation of only 345 feet above sea level.
If you think a cabin can only be on a mountain, you probably should be more concerned about people thinking you're a tard.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-06-2021, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I was just saying your accounts are guaranteed against fraud. If someone steals your money from your account, they are on the hook for it. If they were not, the banking system would crumble.
If that is all you're saying then it's not relevant to the online voting topic.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-06-2021, 11:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
If you think a cabin can only be on a mountain, you probably should be more concerned about people thinking you're a tard.
Was just saying it didn’t sound appealing. To each his own. Enjoy your flat earth.

Hey, I’ll trade you governors though. I’ll even throw in Park Place and Marvin Gardens.

Last edited by markj; 04-06-2021 at 11:53 AM.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-06-2021, 12:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
If that is all you're saying then it's not relevant to the online voting topic.
I don't remember WTF my original point was.....
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-06-2021, 12:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Never again will I watch MLB, NBA or NFL.
It's hard to keep up, is "Cancel culture" good or bad at the moment?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-06-2021, 1:14 PM Reply   
Its stupid. Who are these people that are canceling things and why does anyone care what they think?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-06-2021, 2:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Its stupid. Who are these people that are canceling things and why does anyone care what they think?
I'm sure the NBA is very concerned that Mark isn't watching them anymore. He is dedicating his leisure time to watch reruns of Trumps rallies now.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-06-2021, 2:39 PM Reply   
I will laugh my ass off when boats become evil. and you will not be allowed to enjoy boating unless its an electric boat. Maybe start a cancel culture movement, because boats are racist. Def racist, because poor black people cant afford them! oh, or any poor people, lol so many fools on the left, so little time to deal with them. better off ignoring them, and just ignore their rules.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-06-2021, 2:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Its stupid. Who are these people that are canceling things and why does anyone care what they think?
Agree, Are you listening to them? I just finished wasting an unreasonable amount of time invested in the NCAA Mens BBall Championship. If you missed it, the Gonzaga/UCLA game was one of the best in history, even if my Bruins lost. I watch almost all Laker games. I never notice anything political.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-07-2021, 5:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
I will laugh my ass off when boats become evil. and you will not be allowed to enjoy boating unless its an electric boat.
Don't worry, Correct Craft has your back. I see their electric G23 on the boat side of the cable lake every now and then. Maybe within the next year that will be their regular tow boat and I'll be getting pulls behind it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-07-2021, 8:53 AM Reply   
Do you guys think that the recent spate of corporate actions on social issues are the result of corporations bending to a woke minority or evidence that the left has won the culture war but the republicans still control politics?

In light of Citizens United, aren't corporations people too?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-07-2021, 9:19 AM Reply   
Im not convinced the belated corporate opposition to Georgia's restrictive voting law is based on principle. More likely they realize a few things... Failure to speak up will lead to customers voting with their dollars. A country with a minority rule over the majority is inherently unstable. A country willing to treat voters unfairly will ultimately turn to corruptly controlling corporations for its own interests. All three are bad for future business, execs and shareholders. Free and fair elections are better for business as well as the country.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-07-2021, 9:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Do you guys think that the recent spate of corporate actions on social issues are the result of corporations bending to a woke minority or evidence that the left has won the culture war but the republicans still control politics?

In light of Citizens United, aren't corporations people too?
I did get a kick out of McConnell saying that corporations do not belong in politics, but then quickly followed up that they appreciate their money. Where did politicians think this was headed? Corporations used donations to quietly control politicians in backrooms, but now that politics is just Money-Ball, why not take the manipulation to front-street. Politicians created this monster and now they have to deal with it.

Maybe it is time for a little campaign finance reform. Surely we can all agree with that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-07-2021, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I'm sure the NBA is very concerned that Mark isn't watching them anymore. He is dedicating his leisure time to watch reruns of Trumps rallies now.
Iím one of many that quit watching after liberalism overtly infested sports and started beating the libtard drum. The NFL lost 30% of their viewers last year. Thatís why theyíre about to play 17 games instead of 16. Not sure how many viewers are missing from the other leagues. Nowadays, Iíve made myself busy by DOING things rather than watch other people do them. It was so liberating to be out and about doing things this last football season and not glued to the couch every Sunday. I had some really great times.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-07-2021, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Agree, Are you listening to them? I just finished wasting an unreasonable amount of time invested in the NCAA Mens BBall Championship. If you missed it, the Gonzaga/UCLA game was one of the best in history, even if my Bruins lost. I watch almost all Laker games. I never notice anything political.
Maybe take off one of those 8 masks youíre wearing and wake up so some oxygen can reach whatís left of your drug-addled brain cells.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-07-2021, 10:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Iím one of many that quit watching after liberalism overtly infested sports and started beating the libtard drum. The NFL lost 30% of their viewers last year. Thatís why theyíre about to play 17 games instead of 16. Not sure how many viewers are missing from the other leagues. Nowadays, Iíve made myself busy by DOING things rather than watch other people do them. It was so liberating to be out and about doing things this last football season and not glued to the couch every Sunday. I had some really great times.
Good for you!! I do the same. The NFL was going to add games because $$, thats the main reason only. It isnt a libtard drum thats beating, its the view of the majority of the country.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-07-2021, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
INowadays, Iíve made myself busy by DOING things rather than watch other people do them. It was so liberating to be out and about doing things this last football season and not glued to the couch every Sunday. I had some really great times.
That's pretty cool, good for you.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-07-2021, 12:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
i'd like to see a study of the number of people who can't be bothered to get an id but vote. Other than elderly people who are probably under some kind of assisted living, i can't see the other groups being all that motivated to care about an election.
this
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-07-2021, 1:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I was just saying your accounts are guaranteed against fraud. If someone steals your money from your account, they are on the hook for it. If they were not, the banking system would crumble.
That’s not an accurate statement at all. Try and dispute fraudulent charges on your debit card and let me know how that goes. The FDIC is not insuring your account , they are ensuring your bank has the funds to fund your account. If someone stole your identity and/ or made some erroneous charges and pulled funds from your checking or savings , that’s not covered by FDIC . Some banks do offer fraud protection on those accounts , but its a bank option That’s why credit cards are Much safer than debit cards. Much more protections.



The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) provides protection for deposits in U.S. banks and thrifts in the event of a bank failure. It does not provide protection against identity theft. When a third party gains access to your bank account and conducts transactions without your consent, the FDIC does not have jurisdiction to protect consumers against this type of criminal activity, which is outside of its role of ensuring confidence in the U.S. banking system.



Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
i'd like to see a study of the number of people who can't be bothered to get an id but vote. Other than elderly people who are probably under some kind of assisted living, i can't see the other groups being all that motivated to care about an election.
this


Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
So you don't do any online banking? Paper checks and USPS only?
I am still a cash in pocket guy. Don’t use or have debit card. Couple CC’s with no balance.

I’d say I am about half online banking for bills and half still paper check.


Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Because everyone wants to steal a vote more than money? In general stealing votes only counts if you can steal a lot of them undetected. When people steal money don't you know about it? Don't you know exactly when and where it was stolen? That's more than you have right now with voting. Can't people make fake IDs? Don't people make fake IDs to steal money from the bank? In fact, isn't that exactly how they do it?

The point is that money is a lot more desirable than someone else's vote. Whatever security is good enough for money is good enough for voting.
I’d argue it depends on the person.


What your missing is the part where that vote is the key to their money pipeline. And they will do anything to keep it. Votes and who gains office means a huge shift in money avenues , especially at the top. The incentive to ensure you’re putting the right people in the right places is attached to millions and in some cases billions of redirecting cash flow .

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Show me where I said that I support only having online voting? BTW the Obama phone is a myth.

The last election demonstrated that you don't have to prove any votes were stolen to undermine the process. And despite the arguments presented here I still don't believe that only Democrats use online banking.

So it's way easier to steal money than votes? Why do we have online banking if that's the case? Show me one person who'd rather see their accounted cleaned out over having a vote stolen.
If we wanted to reduce bank fraud we’d go back to paper checks , in person transactions , and vaults . It will never happen simply for convenience , Digital tech America would rather pay out billions in fraud then reduce convenience. There was much less fraud when you had to produce an ID with your check than simply swipe a card , hell you don’t even have to sign and nobody checks signatures any longer. Couple that with paying by phone now too.


Same goes in the hotel industry. Tech has allowed fraudulent claims to skyrocket. We do a lot of
Financial crime Investigations at major hotels in downtown. We have an entire 15 person team of detectives assigned to just hotels in downtown area. You no longer even have to go to front
Desk. People can rent a room with stolen cc online , Get an email containing the room key sent to the bogus email account they just made , charge room service to their room , and before the cc card company flags it , they’ve racked up 2-3k in Room service .
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-08-2021, 5:14 AM Reply   
"That’s not an accurate statement at all. Try and dispute fraudulent charges on your debit card and let me know how that goes. The FDIC is not insuring your account , they are ensuring your bank has the funds to fund your account. If someone stole your identity and/ or made some erroneous charges and pulled funds from your checking or savings , that’s not covered by FDIC . Some banks do offer fraud protection on those accounts , but its a bank option That’s why credit cards are Much safer than debit cards. Much more protections.

I was not talking about deposit insurance. I have been in banking for 23 years and have worked at a few banks. I have never heard of a bank that would not protect their customers in the event of fraud. If your bank doesn't. You should run far away.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-08-2021, 6:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Good for you!! I do the same. The NFL was going to add games because $$, thats the main reason only. It isnt a libtard drum thats beating, its the view of the majority of the country.
So, who is it that sneaks in and puts those pesky BLM labels and criminal names on their jerseys?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-08-2021, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
So, who is it that sneaks in and puts those pesky BLM labels and criminal names on their jerseys?
As the resident libtard, I have just never understood wasting a perfectly good weekend day planted on the couch inside, especially in the fall (the very best time to be OUTSIDE). Maybe this is all a conspiracy to put a big bunch of teapartiers out there on my hiking and mountain biking trails?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-08-2021, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
So, who is it that sneaks in and puts those pesky BLM labels and criminal names on their jerseys?
You must have a better/bigger TV than i have. I dont see the pesky labels. Criminal names? or Social Justice messages?
Here is one i picked out for just for you.
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/8627...00%3A862710304

EQUAL RIGHTS FOR OTHERS DOESNT MEAN FEWER RIGHTS FOR YOU, ITS NOT PIE.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-08-2021, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
As the resident libtard, I have just never understood wasting a perfectly good weekend day planted on the couch inside, especially in the fall (the very best time to be OUTSIDE). Maybe this is all a conspiracy to put a big bunch of teapartiers out there on my hiking and mountain biking trails?
We have a sundown rule at our house. No TV til after sundown or after dinner in summer/daylight savings time.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-08-2021, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
"Thatís not an accurate statement at all. Try and dispute fraudulent charges on your debit card and let me know how that goes. The FDIC is not insuring your account , they are ensuring your bank has the funds to fund your account. If someone stole your identity and/ or made some erroneous charges and pulled funds from your checking or savings , thatís not covered by FDIC . Some banks do offer fraud protection on those accounts , but its a bank option Thatís why credit cards are Much safer than debit cards. Much more protections.

I was not talking about deposit insurance. I have been in banking for 23 years and have worked at a few banks. I have never heard of a bank that would not protect their customers in the event of fraud. If your bank doesn't. You should run far away.
I bank with the dreaded big evil Wells and it looks like they indemnify card users against unauthorized debit card transactions: https://www.wellsfargo.com/help/chec...ebit-card-faqs

Plus, when you use your debit card at an atm or point of sale, don't you have to input your pin? Isn't that a pretty good line of defense? I mean I and everyone in my family writes the pin in sharpie on the front of the card, just in case we might forget it, but still.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-08-2021, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
We have a sundown rule at our house. No TV til after sundown or after dinner in summer/daylight savings time.
Your Gma is mean!
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-08-2021, 1:02 PM Reply   
Today, a black man, x NFL player, killed 5 white people. hate crime, hates white people. is this how it works? is this the correct narrative? i want to make sure i get it correct. Is this the mean its time to burn something.

He killed a local retired doctor, his wife, the man working on his home, and his grandkids! I want to see white people scream racism, burn down the town, CNN say its a hate crime. a crime against white people. But it won't. because this entire narrative, the left has created, is total BS.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-08-2021, 3:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I bank with the dreaded big evil Wells and it looks like they indemnify card users against unauthorized debit card transactions: https://www.wellsfargo.com/help/chec...ebit-card-faqs

Plus, when you use your debit card at an atm or point of sale, don't you have to input your pin? Isn't that a pretty good line of defense? I mean I and everyone in my family writes the pin in sharpie on the front of the card, just in case we might forget it, but still.
I had someone out of the country on 2 occasions copy my cards and use them out of the country. One was my visa ATM and the other was my regular CC. They drained our bank account right before Christmas around a decade ago with the ATM card. This summer they spent about 7k in England on my CC. They just wrote it all off. I looked it up, you legally have so much time for these various charges like this before it legally becomes your problem. No one notified me at all of unusual transactions. I am pretty sure I have never had 10 $300 plus transactions at a COSTCO in England in one day in my life.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-08-2021, 3:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You must have a better/bigger TV than i have. I dont see the pesky labels. Criminal names? or Social Justice messages?
Here is one i picked out for just for you.
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/8627...00%3A862710304

EQUAL RIGHTS FOR OTHERS DOESNT MEAN FEWER RIGHTS FOR YOU, ITS NOT PIE.
You don't want equal rights. You want special rights. We achieved equal rights a long time ago. You are trying for equal outcomes regardless of work.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-08-2021, 5:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You don't want equal rights. You want special rights. We achieved equal rights a long time ago. You are trying for equal outcomes regardless of work.

What day was that? I want to mark it on my calendar to celebrate this year.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-08-2021, 5:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You don't want equal rights. You want special rights. We achieved equal rights a long time ago. You are trying for equal outcomes regardless of work.
Just to clarify, Are you talking about the equal rights George Floyd got for passing a fake $20 bill? Or The equal rights Kyle Rittenhouse got for killing 2 people and wounding a 3rd?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-09-2021, 5:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Just to clarify, Are you talking about the equal rights George Floyd got for passing a fake $20 bill? Or The equal rights Kyle Rittenhouse got for killing 2 people and wounding a 3rd?
How bout the equal rights those crackers had while getting killed by the black ex-NFL player? See? You lose every one of those BS arguments.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-09-2021, 5:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I had someone out of the country on 2 occasions copy my cards and use them out of the country. One was my visa ATM and the other was my regular CC. They drained our bank account right before Christmas around a decade ago with the ATM card. This summer they spent about 7k in England on my CC. They just wrote it all off. I looked it up, you legally have so much time for these various charges like this before it legally becomes your problem. No one notified me at all of unusual transactions. I am pretty sure I have never had 10 $300 plus transactions at a COSTCO in England in one day in my life.
Yeah. We have a system that would have recognized that as fraud, stopped the transactions and notified you via text message immediately.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-09-2021, 5:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You must have a better/bigger TV than i have. I dont see the pesky labels. Criminal names? or Social Justice messages?
Here is one i picked out for just for you.
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/8627...00%3A862710304

EQUAL RIGHTS FOR OTHERS DOESNT MEAN FEWER RIGHTS FOR YOU, ITS NOT PIE.
I have an 86 incher. Thanks for asking. I bought it just in time to never watch a NFL game on it.

Players actually wore felonís names on the backs of their helmets last season, not their jerseys. I never saw it, just heard about it and looked it up.

Your bumper sticker is BS on so many levels.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-09-2021, 5:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
We have a sundown rule at our house. No TV til after sundown or after dinner in summer/daylight savings time.
Maybe if you did a better job on the lawn and kept the basement cleaner, your mom might lighten up on those house rules.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-09-2021, 6:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
But it won't. because this entire narrative, the left has created, is total BS.
Yeah, you tell em. They totally let the guy off, no arrest, no prosecution, and the left has nothing to say. What a bunch of hypocrites! They should have hauled his dead ass to jail and let him rot there.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-09-2021, 6:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I had someone out of the country on 2 occasions copy my cards and use them out of the country. One was my visa ATM and the other was my regular CC.
That's why I always use a CC and not a debit card. With a CC (not associated with your bank account) no money leaves your bank and it's very easy to dispute the charges and get them reversed.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-09-2021, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Yeah. We have a system that would have recognized that as fraud, stopped the transactions and notified you via text message immediately.
Most places do. I was surprised that they did not. Lucky I noticed the second one. I had to tell them which ones where not mine (like all of it) and then they took it off. Still a hassle and ticks me off in general as I hate thieves.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-09-2021, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Just to clarify, Are you talking about the equal rights George Floyd got for passing a fake $20 bill? Or The equal rights Kyle Rittenhouse got for killing 2 people and wounding a 3rd?
Or how about the rights of those who were our rioting and looting including those paid by democrats to fly in from Washington state and California to riot and attack someone like Rittenhouse who was trying to stop people from burning stuff, was shot at and physically attacked.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-09-2021, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
That's why I always use a CC and not a debit card. With a CC (not associated with your bank account) no money leaves your bank and it's very easy to dispute the charges and get them reversed.
I pretty much use a CC. My ATM is a CC as well. I know what happened on the ATM thing a decade or so ago. The wife attached it to pay pal and I was hot about it. I do not want my bank account attached to anything just for those reasons but she did not believe me. She switched off the ATM to a credit card, but then she fell for a fishing scam. Even though it was currently attached to a CC, they had the other info. They drained our account over a weekend right before Christmas.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-09-2021, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Yeah, you tell em. They totally let the guy off, no arrest, no prosecution, and the left has nothing to say. What a bunch of hypocrites! They should have hauled his dead ass to jail and let him rot there.
Should not take enough drugs to kill a horse then fight with the cops about getting in the car. Sucks it happened but he had the ability to not die that day.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-09-2021, 10:16 AM Reply   
No one talking about Gun Grabbing Joe? Was such a winning issue when Gore was running.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-09-2021, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Should not take enough drugs to kill a horse then fight with the cops about getting in the car. Sucks it happened but he had the ability to not die that day.
Wrong story. This is about the ex NFL player that killed a family then himself.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-09-2021, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I pretty much use a CC. My ATM is a CC as well. I know what happened on the ATM thing a decade or so ago. The wife attached it to pay pal and I was hot about it. I do not want my bank account attached to anything just for those reasons but she did not believe me. She switched off the ATM to a credit card, but then she fell for a fishing scam. Even though it was currently attached to a CC, they had the other info. They drained our account over a weekend right before Christmas.
I used to request an ATM card without CC logo so that a PIN would be required for use. Then at some point the bank refused to do it. That's when I stopped using the debit card. Now I only use CCs that actually give you credit.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-09-2021, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Or how about the rights of those who were our rioting and looting including those paid by democrats to fly in from Washington state and California to riot and attack someone like Rittenhouse who was trying to stop people from burning stuff, was shot at and physically attacked.
Everyone caught looting should be charged. Do you have any receipts from democrats paying or are you just making it up? Soros again? Rittenhouse was well armed, especially for an out of state minor. The penalty for arson, if that happened at all, isnt death. Rittenhouse isnt judge or executioner. Who shot at him and when? When youre shot at and attacked because you just killed 2 people, you lose your self defense claim. Duh.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-09-2021, 11:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Should not take enough drugs to kill a horse then fight with the cops about getting in the car. Sucks it happened but he had the ability to not die that day.
Right, because when you are hand-cuffed and 3 officers are on your back and neck its easy to just wait it out. Too bad he only waited 9 minutes 30 seconds for them to get off.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-09-2021, 12:44 PM Reply   
" The penalty for arson, if that happened at all,"

Its really interesting you say that. I have a liberal friend that questioned the same thing. Its crazy to act like it never happened because it doesn't fit your narrative.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-09-2021, 1:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Just to clarify, Are you talking about the equal rights George Floyd got for passing a fake $20 bill? Or The equal rights Kyle Rittenhouse got for killing 2 people and wounding a 3rd?
Clearly you haven’t been watching the trial and the actual evidence as it’s been laid out it court. That picture that was passed around the nation of Chauvin’s knee on Floyd’s neck is an optical illusion. The actual body cam footage shows Chauvins knee is actually on Floyd’s shoulder blade when viewed from the police body cams. NOWHERE NEAR HIS NECK RESTRICTING HIS AIRWAY. It’s again amazing the factual evidence laid out in court completely contradicts the narrative rammed down the public’s throats.


You also must have missed the testimony from the prosecutions witness that Floyd swallowed a bunch of drugs as the police approached his car. Those drugs being laced with a huge amount fentanyl. A very deadly drug. You also must have missed the testimony of the bystanders stating Floyd was foaming at the mouth while face down. The number 1 sign of fentanyl overdose. I am sure you also missed the prosecutions expert who stated that a death occurs from a fentanyl overdose because is kills you by asphyxiation. Maybe you missed the original comments of the medical professionals who also stated had Floyd been found in is home by himself he would’ve been labeled a drug overdose no questions asked. I am sure you also missed the part where Floyd states on camera he ate drugs. Sure you missed the fact the dealer that gave him the drugs was the passenger in the car , and he’s pleading the 5th . Feel free to read the minor cliff notes here , but hey why concern yourself with the actual physical evidence.


Probably missed the 12 min of video showing officers being patient , polite , attempting to gain compliance of Floyd , Floyd went crazy in the back of the squad car he wanted to be put in ground. He began kicking and squirming. He was the escalating factor not the police.


Spare me the bull**** about needing 3 physically fit officers to handle a single subject. Anyone with that mindset clearly has never had to take a person into custody that is running on pure adrenaline. I’d love to see those people attempt to retain a 20 old l into cuffs that doesn’t want to go and will do everything in their power without a weapon to escape , I’ll bring my camera.

Just keep regurgitating the bull**** fake narrative pushed to burn down our country in an election. year.


https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/0...und-his-mouth/

https://m.facebook.com/officialbensh...Fwatch%2F&_rdr

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-09-2021 at 1:58 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-09-2021, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
" The penalty for arson, if that happened at all,"

Its really interesting you say that. I have a liberal friend that questioned the same thing. Its crazy to act like it never happened because it doesn't fit your narrative.
Starguy posted the vid. He, starguy, stated they threw a Molotov cocktail Rittenhouse. The video shows a plastic bag with a bottle in it, not on fire. I didnt see the fire, did you?
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...30&FORM=VDRVRV
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-09-2021, 2:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Clearly you havenít been watching the trial and the actual evidence as itís been laid out it court. That picture that was passed around the nation of Chauvinís knee on Floydís neck is an optical illusion. The actual body cam footage shows Chauvins knee is actually on Floydís shoulder blade when viewed from the police body cams. NOWHERE NEAR HIS NECK RESTRICTING HIS AIRWAY. Itís again amazing the factual evidence laid out in court completely contradicts the narrative rammed down the publicís throats.


You also must have missed the testimony from the prosecutions witness that Floyd swallowed a bunch of drugs as the police approached his car. Those drugs being laced with a huge amount fentanyl. A very deadly drug. You also must have missed the testimony of the bystanders stating Floyd was foaming at the mouth while face down. The number 1 sign of fentanyl overdose. I am sure you also missed the prosecutions expert who stated that a death occurs from a fentanyl overdose because is kills you by asphyxiation. Maybe you missed the original comments of the medical professionals who also stated had Floyd been found in is home by himself he wouldíve been labeled a drug overdose no questions asked. I am sure you also missed the part where Floyd states on camera he ate drugs. Sure you missed the fact the dealer that gave him the drugs was the passenger in the car , and heís pleading the 5th . Feel free to read the minor cliff notes here , but hey why concern yourself with the actual physical evidence.


Probably missed the 12 min of video showing officers being patient , polite , attempting to gain compliance of Floyd , Floyd went crazy in the back of the squad car he wanted to be put in ground. He began kicking and squirming. He was the escalating factor not the police.


Spare me the bull**** about needing 3 physically fit officers to handle a single subject. Anyone with that mindset clearly has never had to take a person into custody that is running on pure adrenaline. Iíd love to see those people attempt to retain a 20 old l into cuffs that doesnít want to go and will do everything in their power without a weapon to escape , Iíll bring my camera.

Just keep regurgitating the bull**** fake narrative pushed to burn down our country in an election. year.


https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/0...und-his-mouth/

https://m.facebook.com/officialbensh...Fwatch%2F&_rdr
Nobody looked at a picture and made up their mind. We watched a 9 and a half min video of the full murder. An optical illusion, right. Another lie by you. What is amazing is your desire to pass manure as fact. Ben Shapiro? Why not post Breitbart, FOXNEWS and Tucker? And no, im not following the trial daily. No one questions the part where officers were patient and polite, so was Floyd. The murder was the issue. Really? The #1 sign of fent overdose is foaming of mouth??
https://drugabuse.com/opioids/fentanyl/overdose/
Nope.
https://americanaddictioncenters.org...tanyl-overdose
Nope
https://www.recovery.org/fentanyl/ o
Nope.
He was handcuffed with 3 officers on his back. He did not move a muscle the last 5 min or so. If that is resisting, you guys are the biggest puzzies alive. Feel free to continue posting your BS narrative.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-09-2021, 3:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Everyone caught looting should be charged. Do you have any receipts from democrats paying or are you just making it up? Soros again? Rittenhouse was well armed, especially for an out of state minor. The penalty for arson, if that happened at all, isnt death. Rittenhouse isnt judge or executioner. Who shot at him and when? When youre shot at and attacked because you just killed 2 people, you lose your self defense claim. Duh.
I as a private citizen am not allowed to chase down a suspect in public. You know as well as I do in kalifornia that we have to retreat as far into our house as we can before we can attack an intruder.

There were reports of a shot. I believe you can also see the last guy he shot had a gun and was getting ready to kill him. Rittenhouse was running to the police. He is not going to serve any time for murder.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-09-2021, 3:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Right, because when you are hand-cuffed and 3 officers are on your back and neck its easy to just wait it out. Too bad he only waited 9 minutes 30 seconds for them to get off.
Would have had a lifetime if he did not take enough drugs to kill a dozen people and if he would have not fought them the first time to get in the car. He also would have done better not being a felon who was yet again committing crime. Sorry it happened to him, however I or you can not get people to act right so things like this are going to happen.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-09-2021, 3:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Right, because when you are hand-cuffed and 3 officers are on your back and neck its easy to just wait it out. Too bad he only waited 9 minutes 30 seconds for them to get off.
Ask my wife's co worker who lost her career to a 14 year old violent criminal who was handcuffed. Managed to tear her thumb ligaments so bad that she could never regain her grip strength so she was retired. 4 year degree and a decade of service down the drain. The kid almost got shot that day because once she was injured he was trying to wrestle for her gun.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-09-2021, 3:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I as a private citizen am not allowed to chase down a suspect in public. You know as well as I do in kalifornia that we have to retreat as far into our house as we can before we can attack an intruder.

There were reports of a shot. I believe you can also see the last guy he shot had a gun and was getting ready to kill him. Rittenhouse was running to the police. He is not going to serve any time for murder.
By the time the "last guy" got there Kyle had murdered two people. Its called trying to take down a murderer before he kills more. Why are you whining about Democrats getting paid to go out of town and protest but its ok for Rittenhouse to go over state lines, armed and shoot people? Thanks for the legal advice counselor.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-09-2021, 3:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Would have had a lifetime if he did not take enough drugs to kill a dozen people and if he would have not fought them the first time to get in the car. He also would have done better not being a felon who was yet again committing crime. Sorry it happened to him, however I or you can not get people to act right so things like this are going to happen.
You sure he took enough drugs to kill a dozen people or are you once again creating your own narrative? He passed a fake $20, whats the legal penalty for that counselor? The guy who is sorry is Chauvin, may go to jail for life for 9.5 minutes of stupidity.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-09-2021, 3:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Ask my wife's co worker who lost her career to a 14 year old violent criminal who was handcuffed. Managed to tear her thumb ligaments so bad that she could never regain her grip strength so she was retired. 4 year degree and a decade of service down the drain. The kid almost got shot that day because once she was injured he was trying to wrestle for her gun.
Did you miss the part after handcuffed? There were 3 cops on his back and a 4th standing guard to keep the witnesses away. Floyd never took a swing at anyone, he was whacked out on enough fentanyl to kill a dozen people, remember? Had your wifes friends teenage criminal been handcuffed with 3 officers on his back, you think she would be safe? me too.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-09-2021, 5:04 PM Reply   
Bwahahahahhahahhaah


Priceless


Name:  11C22BAC-83A1-4A15-A9D2-592122C2E2C5.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  166.6 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-09-2021, 5:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Nobody looked at a picture and made up their mind. We watched a 9 and a half min video of the full murder. An optical illusion, right. Another lie by you. What is amazing is your desire to pass manure as fact. Ben Shapiro? Why not post Breitbart, FOXNEWS and Tucker? And no, im not following the trial daily. No one questions the part where officers were patient and polite, so was Floyd. The murder was the issue. Really? The #1 sign of fent overdose is foaming of mouth??
https://drugabuse.com/opioids/fentanyl/overdose/
Nope.
https://americanaddictioncenters.org...tanyl-overdose
Nope
https://www.recovery.org/fentanyl/ o
Nope.
He was handcuffed with 3 officers on his back. He did not move a muscle the last 5 min or so. If that is resisting, you guys are the biggest puzzies alive. Feel free to continue posting your BS narrative.
Once again your refusal to accept the facts outlined in a court of law demonstrates your mental illness.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-09-2021, 5:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Once again your refusal to accept the facts outlined in a court of law demonstrates your mental illness.
Save it. The defense even begun their part in the trial yet?
Facts i need to remember...
Chauvins knee was on Floyds back, not his neck
#1 sign of a fentanyl OD is foaming at the mouth
Officers that are polite and patient may still kill you
If the police kill a black man, relax its just a fake story designed to get everyone to burn down the country because it is an election year
Thanks for the context
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-09-2021, 9:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Save it. The defense even begun their part in the trial yet?
Facts i need to remember...
Chauvins knee was on Floyds back, not his neck
#1 sign of a fentanyl OD is foaming at the mouth
Officers that are polite and patient may still kill you
If the police kill a black man, relax its just a fake story designed to get everyone to burn down the country because it is an election year
Thanks for the context

Well you were on a roll with the first three.



Maybe a 3rd outline from a 3rd source will smack you hard enough ? You know the alleged crowd of “ innocent bystanders. Gee one was being held back with the others threatened violence ..... hmmmm.

I am sure all your expert credentials dealing with armed violent criminals will be shining brightly here shortly.

Oh did we mention Chauvin in 5’ 9” 140lbs Floyd 6ft’ 4” 240lbs.


https://lawofselfdefense.com/chauvin...kx7idPpYNF2grY

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-09-2021 at 10:00 PM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-10-2021, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Nothing says fake news more than a headline like.... "xxx Slaughters yyy" . Typical clickbait material. LOL!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-10-2021, 8:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Nothing says fake news more than a headline like.... "xxx Slaughters yyy" . Typical clickbait material. LOL!
And much like every ignorant person who has no idea on the subject at hand.........you completely dismiss one of the Nationís leading ďuse of forceĒ subject matter experts as clickbait. I am sure the expert opinion from a highly accredited individual that the FBI relies on to instruct at highest level of training is completely tainted. Yea the guy attorneys across America defending deadly force encounters consistently rely upon for legal advice doesnít have a clue what heís talking about.



Attorney Andrew F. Branca, Esq. is in his third decade of practicing law, specializing in self-defense law of the United States, where he is an internationally recognized expert. Andrew has contributed in this context by the Wall Street Journal, National Review, the Chicago Tribune, the Washington Post, and many others, including nationally syndicated broadcast media. Andrew is also a host on the Outdoor Channelís TV show The Best Defense and contributor to the National Review Online.

Andrew is an Instructor and subject matter expert (SME) on self-defense law at the Federal Bureau of Investigationís National Academy at Quantico and the Sig Sauer Academy, an NRA Life-Benefactor member, an NRA Certified Instructor, an IDPA Charter/Life member (IDPA #13), and a Master-class competitor in multiple IDPA divisions. Andrew teaches lawyers how to argue self-defense cases as a certified instructor with the Continuing Legal Education (CLE) system in numerous states around the country.


Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-11-2021, 7:51 AM Reply   
Some more democrats showing their love and support for law enforcement.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de-...ssed-video.amp
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-11-2021, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Some more democrats showing their love and support for law enforcement.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de-...ssed-video.amp
Its one thing for a few idiots acting like idiots out on the street.
This guy, WTF, still thinking he won an election in which he was trounced. And GQP keep inviting him back? Didnt get enough out of the first time his violent idiots stormed our capitol? GQP has TDS.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...event-n1263750
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-11-2021, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Its one thing for a few idiots acting like idiots out on the street.
This guy, WTF, still thinking he won an election in which he was trounced. And GQP keep inviting him back? Didnt get enough out of the first time his violent idiots stormed our capitol? GQP has TDS.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...event-n1263750
Oh yeah, thatís an equal rebuttal. Horrible, transparent job of deflection and distraction as usual from you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-11-2021, 3:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Oh yeah, thatís an equal rebuttal. Horrible, transparent job of deflection and distraction as usual from you.
Didnt deflect, i called them idiots.
You dont think its weird trumpty is still saying he won after 5+ months? You continue to imply Biden is not all there but at least his brain works enough to know who the prez is.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-11-2021, 5:37 PM Reply   
95sn.....true. Didn't he call Harris President Harris?

And....he's about to pack the court.
If he does, I hope that the next Republican President packs it more.

Dems are always changing the rules when they can't get what they want
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-12-2021, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
Dems are always changing the rules when they can't get what they want
Isn't changing the rules the prerogative of the government in power? Trump made vast, sweeping, unprecedented use of the Congressional Review Act in 2017 to overturn Obama era regs. That was totally consistent with what the GOP told voters they would do if elected.

Why is it shocking to *study* supreme court reform (a far cry from packing SCOTUS, btw)?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-12-2021, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
95sn.....true. Didn't he call Harris President Harris?

And....he's about to pack the court.
If he does, I hope that the next Republican President packs it more.

Dems are always changing the rules when they can't get what they want
Touchť. I think probably more than once.
I remember when trump appointed Amy Barratt to the SC, he said Elections have consequences.
These are the consequences of Bidens election win. Studying the SC isnt packing, yet.
So, recently the republican controlled states are passing and attempting to pass restrictive voter laws. I kinda see that as changing the rules because they didn't get what they wanted. They lost and are changing rules.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-13-2021, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
I did get a kick out of McConnell saying that corporations do not belong in politics, but then quickly followed up that they appreciate their money. Where did politicians think this was headed? Corporations used donations to quietly control politicians in backrooms, but now that politics is just Money-Ball, why not take the manipulation to front-street. Politicians created this monster and now they have to deal with it.

Maybe it is time for a little campaign finance reform. Surely we can all agree with that.
reform from whom? I would be interested in your "a republican" talk to see how you answer this.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 6:21 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us