Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (imondi)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-31-2011, 1:41 PM Reply   
Hey guys! So I picked up a 2011 Axis A22 from Tommy's Slalom in Denver, CO this weekend and it is AMAZING! Everything about it is sick!

Anyways, I just wanted to give a shout out to the guys at Tommy's. Brian (the salesman) and Tommy are both incredibly nice guys and they are very helpful in anything you need! They gave me an awesome deal and I am happy with everything they did. They definitely earned a long time customer!!

Thanks again to the guys at Tommy's. See you on the water!
Attached Images

Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-31-2011, 2:42 PM Reply   
great looking boat and congratulations. Welcome to the axis family

if you havent already, go to www.axiswakeboats.com OR google "axis wake forum" and join. It is a small forum due to the fact Axis is so new, but there are some very helpful threads on there. The few questions owners have had so far, sub location, plug n play sacks and weighting set ups, which prop to run... etc are all on there with some great advice.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-31-2011, 2:44 PM Reply   
That thing on the delta would be a nightmare to keep clean. Sick looking though! Congrats.
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       08-31-2011, 3:01 PM Reply   
Congratulations Victor!!! Brian is incredibly awesome to work with!
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       08-31-2011, 6:47 PM Reply   
Rats! I though you were talking about chili cheeseburgers. Man I haven't had a double double in 20 years. They taste best at around 3:00 AM.
Old     (imondi)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-31-2011, 10:12 PM Reply   
Thanks guys! I will check out the Axis forum for sure!

Bruizza: We should hook up and ride next time I am in Denver! I am over there quite a bit for work and it would be cool to ride together!

Baitkiller: I have no idea what you are talking about!! hahaha
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       09-01-2011, 5:31 AM Reply   
Tommys has been a landmark in So Cal for eons. open 24 hours generations have flocked here in the wee hours for some good greasy snacks. I just did the math and its actually closer to 26 years since I last slid one of the these babies down the hatch.

OH and man i went on the tangent because I am SOO jealous of your beautiful new boat. Congratulations. Enjoy her and sorry for the side track.
John
Attached Images

Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       09-01-2011, 5:52 AM Reply   
Both the burger and the boat look amazing!

If you have any questions on how to weigh that boat for surfing or boarding, or how to prop it, hollar at Bruzzia or me.
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       09-01-2011, 10:16 AM Reply   
Cool man just let me know next time you are going to be in town and we can hit Standley!
Old     (imondi)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-01-2011, 11:20 AM Reply   
Man... I could definitely go for one of those burgers... but they are not allowed on the boat!! haha

Thanks Chattawake! I did the PnP with the standard bags in the back. I dunno how much more weight it would pull considering we usually ride at about 7800 ft and it struggles a little with that and a bunch of ppl! That is more than enough wake for me though... Im not going as big as you guys!

Bruizza: I will let you know for sure! I used to live by Standley and I always thought that place was sick!!
Old     (SangerTom)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-01-2011, 11:27 AM Reply   
One of the great things about Tommy's - besides eating over trashcans at the original - is that is soaks up all alcohol floating around in your system. Brings the blood/alchohol level back into ratio. Downside, you may be a bid queasy in the morning.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-01-2011, 11:41 AM Reply   
That burger makes me want to drop a duece just looking at.

Boat looks real nice. Personally I would ditch the graphics and go fresh and so clean, clean.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       09-04-2011, 9:06 AM Reply   
Vic ~ SWEET ride my friend... Now to make the trip to CO and session with you and your crew. Throw up some wake shots!!!