Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 04, 2005

Old     (phil06140)      Join Date: Jul 2004       01-20-2005, 7:31 PM Reply   
Dose anyone know how the X-10s wake is? i have ridden behind a X-30 but not the 10. I ride a nautique sport with about 1000lbs right now, but we are looking to get a 2001 X-10.
Old    jiving            01-20-2005, 8:25 PM Reply   
If you weigh it properly it is a nice wake. The main difference is that the x-10 wake is less steep and more rampy. On a post like this the people who reply will tell you that their boat has a better wake. If possible do a test drive. Check out my profile for my x-10 that is for sale. The price has not been updated. Just a fyi.
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-20-2005, 11:37 PM Reply   
I rode both the new x10 and x2 last year. Personally I liked the x2 wake better. With full ballast and another 1000#'s on top of that is was huge. The x10 wake is a good wake also, it will defintely launch you. We ran 1500#'s plus the stock ballast and had a great wake.
Old    bambamski            01-21-2005, 8:18 AM Reply   
I've owned an X-10 for three years now. Nothing bad to say about the boat, we've really enjoyed it. I traded it in this year for an X-2, something different. The wake on the X-2 is probably better for boarding but you give up a lot of room as well.

Here's a vid of a buddy behind my X-10. Factory ballast and 3 people inside.

THe picture isn't great but it will give you an idea of the wake.

http://members.shaw.ca/radstickers/BrennanWakeboarding.wmv