Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-23-2021, 9:22 PM Reply   
I am still waiting for all the data and facts to disprove the fact that masks and lockdowns didn’t work.


7.5 percent of California’s population has tested positive for covid.
7.9 percent of Florida’s population has tested positive for covid.
19.0percent of New York’s population tested positive
9.4 percent of illinois population tested positive.
9 percent of Texans tested Positive
6.5 Percent population tested positive in Idaho
9.0 percent population tested positive in Wyoming
8.3 percent of population tested positive in Missouri.
9.0 percent of population tested positive in Montana



Explain to me how triple masks, business closures , and basement dwelling had any effect on the outbreak...........Because the statistical data that was actually tracked for the past 8 mos says otherwise. In fact it says the complete opposite. Just look at that group above of mask mandates / closures and non mandates/ closures. Pretty simple to see. That’s cold hard recorded data. Not some projected bull**** designed to instill fear in people. Crazy how the numbers ACTUALLY LINE UP when you’re not being force fed bull**** for a political agenda.

Oh yea and what’s Joe’s Grand plan he promised all his voters...his exact words Biden says nothing can change the trajectory of the Covid pandemic over the next several months


Just curious if the left is now holding him accountable for the lack of response ?


Still waiting for the argument form the covid fearing triple maskers on the left here on how opening our borders, aside from immigration , more so based on the fact Mexico is a top 5 country on covid infections , is great for America

All we’ve heard during the pandemic from the left is don’t travel, stay inside your house ( borders) , don’t open your business( borders). Don’t go out to eat ( borders ) don’t travel to other states ( border). Flagging states for travel bans ( borders ) , no flights , ( borders ) and now anyone arriving by plane ( borders via tests ).

Yet one of the first things Joey Bull**** does is open our borders and encourage people to come in from a “ hot zone” of covid .

Crickets after crickets after crickets.

Last edited by xstarrider; 02-23-2021 at 9:27 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-24-2021, 2:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I am still waiting for all the data and facts to disprove the fact that masks and lockdowns didnít work.


7.5 percent of Californiaís population has tested positive for covid.
7.9 percent of Floridaís population has tested positive for covid.
19.0percent of New Yorkís population tested positive
9.4 percent of illinois population tested positive.
9 percent of Texans tested Positive
6.5 Percent population tested positive in Idaho
9.0 percent population tested positive in Wyoming
8.3 percent of population tested positive in Missouri.
9.0 percent of population tested positive in Montana



Explain to me how triple masks, business closures , and basement dwelling had any effect on the outbreak...........Because the statistical data that was actually tracked for the past 8 mos says otherwise. In fact it says the complete opposite. Just look at that group above of mask mandates / closures and non mandates/ closures. Pretty simple to see. Thatís cold hard recorded data. Not some projected bull**** designed to instill fear in people. Crazy how the numbers ACTUALLY LINE UP when youíre not being force fed bull**** for a political agenda.

Oh yea and whatís Joeís Grand plan he promised all his voters...his exact words Biden says nothing can change the trajectory of the Covid pandemic over the next several months


Just curious if the left is now holding him accountable for the lack of response ?


Still waiting for the argument form the covid fearing triple maskers on the left here on how opening our borders, aside from immigration , more so based on the fact Mexico is a top 5 country on covid infections , is great for America

All weíve heard during the pandemic from the left is donít travel, stay inside your house ( borders) , donít open your business( borders). Donít go out to eat ( borders ) donít travel to other states ( border). Flagging states for travel bans ( borders ) , no flights , ( borders ) and now anyone arriving by plane ( borders via tests ).

Yet one of the first things Joey Bull**** does is open our borders and encourage people to come in from a ď hot zoneĒ of covid .

Crickets after crickets after crickets.
X2
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-24-2021, 4:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I am still waiting for all the data and facts to disprove the fact that masks and lockdowns didnít work.


7.5 percent of Californiaís population has tested positive for covid.
7.9 percent of Floridaís population has tested positive for covid.
19.0percent of New Yorkís population tested positive
9.4 percent of illinois population tested positive.
9 percent of Texans tested Positive
6.5 Percent population tested positive in Idaho
9.0 percent population tested positive in Wyoming
8.3 percent of population tested positive in Missouri.
9.0 percent of population tested positive in Montana



Explain to me how triple masks, business closures , and basement dwelling had any effect on the outbreak...........Because the statistical data that was actually tracked for the past 8 mos says otherwise. In fact it says the complete opposite. Just look at that group above of mask mandates / closures and non mandates/ closures. Pretty simple to see. Thatís cold hard recorded data. Not some projected bull**** designed to instill fear in people. Crazy how the numbers ACTUALLY LINE UP when youíre not being force fed bull**** for a political agenda.

Oh yea and whatís Joeís Grand plan he promised all his voters...his exact words Biden says nothing can change the trajectory of the Covid pandemic over the next several months


Just curious if the left is now holding him accountable for the lack of response ?


Still waiting for the argument form the covid fearing triple maskers on the left here on how opening our borders, aside from immigration , more so based on the fact Mexico is a top 5 country on covid infections , is great for America

All weíve heard during the pandemic from the left is donít travel, stay inside your house ( borders) , donít open your business( borders). Donít go out to eat ( borders ) donít travel to other states ( border). Flagging states for travel bans ( borders ) , no flights , ( borders ) and now anyone arriving by plane ( borders via tests ).

Yet one of the first things Joey Bull**** does is open our borders and encourage people to come in from a ď hot zoneĒ of covid .

Crickets after crickets after crickets.
I'm not an epidemiologist, but NY's numbers are mostly confined to very densely populated NYC, right? The virus was already rampant there before people new it or new about it and certainly before masks were even remotely adopted. So I'd argue you have to throw out New York.

9% in Wyoming and 7.5% in California establishes what more measures can do to slow the spread in a much more densely populated state. California is only 1.6x bigger by area, but has roughly 80x more people. If California had applied Wyoming's limited measures it could've been a NY situation.

Is your argument that masks, social distancing, and lock down measures cause the virus to spread or that they are just ineffective?

How come you omitted South Dakota?

Folks coming from MX have to test negative before admission. Should we have refused to let Ted Cruz back in too?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-24-2021, 4:26 AM Reply   
xstar -- some interesting conclusions about what masks and lockdown measures did to mitigate subsequent outbreaks county by county: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...000211#fig0002
Old     (whiteflashwatersports1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       02-24-2021, 4:56 AM Reply   
In good old boy republican led Jacksonville, FL we have had a mask mandate for indoors since June and it was just extended through March today. Our city govt led by the republican mayor has been providing hotel rooms to homeless - hotel rooms by republicans can you believe it? Sky is falling
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-24-2021, 6:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Because I didn't like the policies reflected by Trump's executive orders!

But I never confused his executive orders with laws. I'm surprised that you do.

The back and forth orders exec orders (Trump undoing Obama's, Biden undoing Trump's) are reflective of abdication by Congress of its role as a legislative body... Congress SHOULD be making laws addressing these issues, but everyone is so afraid of giving the other guy a win that Congress is basically permanently paralyzed (at least as long as the filibuster rule remains), so the executive has to make limited and easily reversed policy by executive order.
Executive orders are in effect laws. While they are easily overturned AKA either illegal or via the next president, they do take several years to over turn in many cases. Several years of enforcement or funding can fundamentally change how policy is implemented in the future.

See you have a problem with Trumps policies. They were pretty much non radical good for America policies. There is very little you have proposed that a middle of the road Republican can even get on board with.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-24-2021, 6:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteflashwatersports1 View Post
In good old boy republican led Jacksonville, FL we have had a mask mandate for indoors since June and it was just extended through March today. Our city govt led by the republican mayor has been providing hotel rooms to homeless - hotel rooms by republicans can you believe it? Sky is falling
Yep but he is making a mistake. San Fran did the same thing, however it is now proving a nightmare to get them out and the cost. My guess the mayor will not be the mayor very long.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-24-2021, 7:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I'm not an epidemiologist, but NY's numbers are mostly confined to very densely populated NYC, right? The virus was already rampant there before people new it or new about it and certainly before masks were even remotely adopted. So I'd argue you have to throw out New York.

9% in Wyoming and 7.5% in California establishes what more measures can do to slow the spread in a much more densely populated state. California is only 1.6x bigger by area, but has roughly 80x more people. If California had applied Wyoming's limited measures it could've been a NY situation.

Is your argument that masks, social distancing, and lock down measures cause the virus to spread or that they are just ineffective?

How come you omitted South Dakota?

Folks coming from MX have to test negative before admission. Should we have refused to let Ted Cruz back in too?
How are you testing illegals?

I believe the take away is that while the virus is deadly and mostly to a smaller older population, the risk reward is skewed. Florida went a little more risk and now does not have the economic impacts other states have. Then again, Florida has a economic model that requires people to be able to socialize being a heavy tourist state.

I also have to wonder if there is a general economic/ social component. For instance, living in the midwest without insurance, we did not go to the doctor for anything. I still am not a big going to the doctor kind of person, however many people will rush straight down with the slightest cough. wonder if that is a component in the stats. Much of the covid response was if the hospitals would be overflowing. If you as a society really do not go the doctor for anything, then you are less likely to fill the hospital. I am sure all the people who rushed to the hospitals in the bay area for instance, did not really require to be held and ventilated.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-24-2021, 7:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteflashwatersports1 View Post
In good old boy republican led Jacksonville, FL we have had a mask mandate for indoors since June and it was just extended through March today. Our city govt led by the republican mayor has been providing hotel rooms to homeless - hotel rooms by republicans can you believe it? Sky is falling
Yeah..... and heís exactly what the rest of the country refers to as ďFlorida Man.Ē
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-24-2021, 7:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteflashwatersports1 View Post
In good old boy republican led Jacksonville, FL we have had a mask mandate for indoors since June and it was just extended through March today. Our city govt led by the republican mayor has been providing hotel rooms to homeless - hotel rooms by republicans can you believe it? Sky is falling
Is his real last name Romney by any chance?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-24-2021, 7:55 AM Reply   
After watching a very recent public appearance of sleepy Joe stumbling almost the entire time, I can see the excuse for his fellow dems to want to play keep away with the football. Dems in power is so dangerous for this country. 2022 canít come soon enough.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...r-capabilities
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-24-2021, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I'm not an epidemiologist, but NY's numbers are mostly confined to very densely populated NYC, right? The virus was already rampant there before people new it or new about it and certainly before masks were even remotely adopted. So I'd argue you have to throw out New York.

9% in Wyoming and 7.5% in California establishes what more measures can do to slow the spread in a much more densely populated state. California is only 1.6x bigger by area, but has roughly 80x more people. If California had applied Wyoming's limited measures it could've been a NY situation.

Is your argument that masks, social distancing, and lock down measures cause the virus to spread or that they are just ineffective?

How come you omitted South Dakota?

Folks coming from MX have to test negative before admission. Should we have refused to let Ted Cruz back in too?


Have you ever heard of the “margin of error ? Those numbers pulled off the CDC site are suspect at best however illustrate a great point , there really is almost no difference. It’s minuscule. At best. There’s no doubt population density plays a factor on how many people can be infected . The argument is that these year long closures and tyranny have done almost nothing , if they truly worked , you would see a complete spike or a huge discrepancy in the numbers. Met York’s covid numbers are off the charts because Net York was ground zero for using the virus as a political weapon.


My argument is simply the leftist tyranny of keeping people locked in their houses , wearing 3 masks presented almost no benefit at all long term , the numbers simply don’t justify the actual negative effects of mandated business closures , schools not being in session , the mental and financial issues damage is 10 fold any benefit you want to claim it has created.


New York is responsible for a complete and utter cluster **** , The policies they implemented literally murdered people. Yet we’ve heard no lefties come out and call for heads of those involved. Where is all the outrage, attacks , and movements from all those holding NY politicos and experts who were caught flat out lying to be put in prison ? Oh that’s right. Their all dems. Nothing to see here. Not their fault. It was Trumps fault.




So you point out exactly what we on the right have been saying for the year. Population density, geography , and demographics matter ,,, so why would one want national policies to handle something that is based on locale ? Why would one be screaming for a year about a single policy to save us all? It’s simply bull**** , this was and always shoulda been a state/city regulated approach . Those regulated approaches have failed everyone on a grand scale in major democratic areas . The stats don’t lie. .


How long do we live like this , what is an acceptable infectious rate ? Why do people whom have had covid recently , or got the shot need to mask up , science says they don’t need to ? When do businesses get to operate at full capacity ? When do kids return to school less than 1% infectious rate has been held at schools that have remained fully open . We’ve been fed a bunch lies, predicted nonsense, and spewed garbage theory for the purpose of politics. The data says so

Last edited by xstarrider; 02-24-2021 at 8:54 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-24-2021, 9:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
How are you testing illegals?
Oh, I thought we were talking about the asylum seekers that were awaiting determination of their asylum petitions in MX, and Biden had recently reversed that decision and allowed them to await determination in the US. Those folks would be tested as a condition of crossing the border. For folks who are jumping the fence, yeah, can't test 'em now, couldn't test 'em when they were jumping the fence under the prior admin either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I believe the take away is that while the virus is deadly and mostly to a smaller older population, the risk reward is skewed. Florida went a little more risk and now does not have the economic impacts other states have. Then again, Florida has a economic model that requires people to be able to socialize being a heavy tourist state.

I also have to wonder if there is a general economic/ social component. For instance, living in the midwest without insurance, we did not go to the doctor for anything. I still am not a big going to the doctor kind of person, however many people will rush straight down with the slightest cough. wonder if that is a component in the stats. Much of the covid response was if the hospitals would be overflowing. If you as a society really do not go the doctor for anything, then you are less likely to fill the hospital. I am sure all the people who rushed to the hospitals in the bay area for instance, did not really require to be held and ventilated.
That's an interesting hypothesis. You can see up to date numbers here on cases and deaths: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-us-cases.html

Per capita cases in flyover country / rural counties are quite high, which suggests that if you are right they are probably even higher than the data reveal because most people won't even go get tested.

Deaths also seem to be higher per capita in rural states than the coasts (save for the initial east-coast outbreak states that got hammered). But that's not scientific, just be playing with the data.

You are probably right that better medical care / access to medical care is going to result in more hospitalizations per capita (and hopefully better treatment outcomes) vs. not going to the doctor for any reason.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-24-2021, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Have you ever heard of the ďmargin of error ? Those numbers pulled off the CDC site are suspect at best however illustrate a great point , there really is almost no difference. Itís minuscule. At best. Thereís no doubt population density plays a factor on how many people can be infected . The argument is that these year long closures and tyranny have done almost nothing , if they truly worked , you would see a complete spike or a huge discrepancy in the numbers.
So you think that California being lower than Wyoming is just a rounding error even though California is like 50x more densely populated? And that California's measures had nothing to do with that discrepancy?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-24-2021, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So you think that California being lower than Wyoming is just a rounding error even though California is like 50x more densely populated? And that California's measures had nothing to do with that discrepancy?

I donít dispute Californiaís tryrannical governmentís iron fist had an effect on numbers. What I do dispute is the effectiveness of those rules as opposed to the destruction of peoples lives and mental health. Since you bring up Wyomingís numbers letís assess the huge discrepancy in medical facilities scattered around Wyoming , letís address the immediate accessibly in times of
Emergency , letís address the funding discrepancies in both states , the facilitie , letís also address the mindset of an overwhelming majority of Wyoming people being self sufficient . You donít think those play huge roles in their numbers ?





Since you want to point to Wyoming , letís point to Florida. 2nd in At risk population. Death rate Of Florida .0013 % Death rate California .0012. Much in line with rest of the nation. Again Florida 2nd in the nation of at risk individuals for death , loosest covid restrictions.


People can focus on the scare tactics of 500k deaths this , people dead that. At the end of the day the death rate is 1/10th of 1 percent . Itís deaths are unequivocally associated with a certain at risk population number. Positivity rates are a mute point. Average healthy Americans simply donít die after contracting the virus at alarming rates, children rarely contract the virus at all.

The simple logical approach mentioned numerous times here would be to address the at risk population , devise an effective plan to combat that targeted group , and treat the rest of Americans like adults with their own minds . Instead it was used as a political weapon to instill false fear across
America while turning states and cities into communist no go zones for an election cycle.


You tell me why an entire economy and way of life should be destroyed over something with a .001 death rate across this nation. Weíve been dealing with the flu for decades. Even with modern medical tech and multiple vaccines 25,000 Americans die from flu virus , we didnít count those that died of flu related consequences like they do covid deaths , so that number could effectively be very low and realistically if counted like covid deaths be much higher .



Perspective .001 chance of death from a virus( America as a whole) , Clearly exponentially less if youíre an average healthy American and clearly more if your an at risk person. Whatís the percentage of the at risk population in America? 14percent of Americaís population is over 65 . Itís been estimated 80 percent of all covid deaths are people over the age of 65. Of that 14 percent how many of those individuals possess pre exiting conditions ? The CDC itself reports of those covid deaths over the age of 65 , over 90 percent of those individuals had pre- existing severe medical conditions they were already battling. . These are the on paper stats , not some fictional political game made up of bull**** . So you tell me why everyday Americans were told they canít go to work , cantít open their business, canít attend school , canít play sports , canít live life , and canít be productive and go about their daily lives without a wet sock on their face ?

Letís compare the death totals of your 18-55 aged Americaís to those that lost their business , families , way of life, education, and mental stability. 20 percent of the covid deaths belong to those under the age of 55. Thatís 100,000 Americans. Of those 100,000 Americans over 92 percent of that age group that experienced death as a result of covid so thatís 18,000 healthy Americans taken as a result of covid. How many jobs were lost, how many business will never come back as a result of nonsensical policies structured around the political push for an election? Millions thatís right millions. How many kids mental and physical health has been impacted negatively , millions , how many families are struggling to put food on their table because of trynaical
Policies that have impacted them negatively , millions.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-24-2021, 1:01 PM Reply   
LOOKS like CUOMO likes to play cards and attack women, Lets see the outrage from the left. Bring it. please let me hear the outrage, the crucifixion must come now.

did he do it? based on the new rules, he's guilty guilty guilty. even if he didn't thats the new left world order. Remember Kavanaugh
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-24-2021, 1:03 PM Reply   
**** Cuomo, he should be in jail for his covid resthome response. The media running cover for him is typical BS.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-24-2021, 1:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
**** Cuomo, he should be in jail for his covid resthome response. The media running cover for him is typical BS.
I am clearly dreaming !!!!!! someone poke me.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-24-2021, 2:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I am clearly dreaming !!!!!! someone poke me.
Don't get too excited, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

That being said, thinking that normal lefties think the nonsense promoted by main steam media is the truth is a mistake. People left of centre and right of centre have much more in common than what most people are lead to believe.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-24-2021, 2:38 PM Reply   
Whoops. Biden let’s the ol N bomb drop while fumbling and stuttering through another speech. Only this one to the world. Could imagine the cancel culture riots that would be taking place if that was Trump.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WChD50...ature=youtu.be
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-24-2021, 3:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Whoops. Biden letís the ol N bomb drop while fumbling and stuttering through another speech. Only this one to the world. Could imagine the cancel culture riots that would be taking place if that was Trump.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WChD50...ature=youtu.be

And so hateful in context too. heíd better coffefe himself bigly.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-24-2021, 4:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
LOOKS like CUOMO likes to play cards and attack women, Lets see the outrage from the left. Bring it. please let me hear the outrage, the crucifixion must come now.

did he do it? based on the new rules, he's guilty guilty guilty. even if he didn't thats the new left world order. Remember Kavanaugh
I remember Kav, hes a SC judge right? Republicans stuck him on the court with all the allegations. If those are the rules, Cuomo will be fine. Right?
If what has been reported is true, I dont think Cuomo has much political life left. Stick a fork in him. Dems are much better at policing themselves, didnt the one guy, Franken resign because a decade old pic of him not touching anything?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-24-2021, 10:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Don't get too excited, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

That being said, thinking that normal lefties think the nonsense promoted by main steam media is the truth is a mistake. People left of centre and right of centre have much more in common than what most people are lead to believe.
So your new name is broken clock. I will reduce it to BC henceforth.

Uh, weíve all read the drug-induced rants from our resident jester, 95 saying the msm is not even biased, so thereís that. I also donít think us sane ones on the right share much common ground with the evil fools on the left. Just look at the platforms of each side. Itís clear good vs evil. Americana on the right vs two guys butt humping, wanting to take the money you just earned and hand it to illegal aliens while worshipping Mother Earth on the left. That pretty much sums it up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-24-2021, 11:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Whoops. Biden letís the ol N bomb drop while fumbling and stuttering through another speech. Only this one to the world. Could imagine the cancel culture riots that would be taking place if that was Trump.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WChD50...ature=youtu.be
Lol no wonder his own party wants to take his nuclear football away. These things are daily and have been for some time now. They just pumped him full of drugs to get him through the debates. The doctor that administered those drugs deserves recognition. That dude is a pro.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-24-2021, 11:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I remember Kav, hes a SC judge right? Republicans stuck him on the court with all the allegations. If those are the rules, Cuomo will be fine. Right?
If what has been reported is true, I dont think Cuomo has much political life left. Stick a fork in him. Dems are much better at policing themselves, didnt the one guy, Franken resign because a decade old pic of him not touching anything?
Small problem there, A-hole. The partisan loser who was lying about K was hired by the D-bags in your party to lie. Her own friends even said she was lying. On the other hand, the women accusing your fellow deviant s-bags like Biden and Fredoís brother are their own friends, subordinates, coworkers and constituents. Not some hired liars.

Nice try....... NOT!

Smoke another bowl, you waste of protoplasm.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-25-2021, 4:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Lol no wonder his own party wants to take his nuclear football away. These things are daily and have been for some time now. They just pumped him full of drugs to get him through the debates. The doctor that administered those drugs deserves recognition. That dude is a pro.
Hs's just not sharp, and cant change that. Its sad to see. If he makes it through the year, it would be a miracle. He has lost some mental acuity, and is struggling. Its only been a few months, 4yrs may kill him! I cannot understand why his family put him into this situation.

Its like telling your grandpa to climb on the roof and clean the gutters. You know its going to end badly.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 6:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Hs's just not sharp, and cant change that. Its sad to see. If he makes it through the year, it would be a miracle. He has lost some mental acuity, and is struggling. Its only been a few months, 4yrs may kill him! I cannot understand why his family put him into this situation.

Its like telling your grandpa to climb on the roof and clean the gutters. You know its going to end badly.
The best quote from him went something like, ď4 weeks of my presidency has felt like 4 years.Ē If you think about it, thatís really scary and horrible for national security.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 6:53 AM Reply   
Oh gee, who’d a thunk this? A NYT reporter has decided to tell the truth about the TDS-caused shutdowns that were blamed on the Kung flu. He better watch his wake77 or risk getting cancelled by his own party.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/24/o...-children.html
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-25-2021, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Oh gee, whoíd a thunk this? A NYT reporter has decided to tell the truth about the TDS-caused shutdowns that were blamed on the Kung flu. He better watch his wake77 or risk getting cancelled by his own party.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/24/o...-children.html
Kind of an overstatement there. He has recognized (as have all of us) that school closures (not shutdowns generally) have had adverse consequences on kids. Is this news?

In my county schools have been kinda open since august. Elementary full time, and middle and HS half in person half remote. It's far from non-pandemic ideal, but it's been way better than full-remote. I have many educator friends and even the one who was most vocal about "you're gonna kill us" by putting teachers back in the classroom, concedes that it's kinda working now.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-25-2021, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Americana on the right vs two guys butt humping, wanting to take the money you just earned and hand it to illegal aliens while worshipping Mother Earth on the left. That pretty much sums it up.
Huh. I guess I must be listening to conservative talk radio because none of that was covered on NPR this morning. It was the pending release of the Koshoggi (sp?) murder report that implicates MBS, the CDC's release of a website to tell you where to get vax'd in your area (along with some WTF criticism about why has it taken so long to do?), and discussion of criticism of the USPS.

Nary a butt humper or illegal alien to be seen...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 7:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Kind of an overstatement there. He has recognized (as have all of us) that school closures (not shutdowns generally) have had adverse consequences on kids. Is this news?

In my county schools have been kinda open since august. Elementary full time, and middle and HS half in person half remote. It's far from non-pandemic ideal, but it's been way better than full-remote. I have many educator friends and even the one who was most vocal about "you're gonna kill us" by putting teachers back in the classroom, concedes that it's kinda working now.
Is it news? Nope. Never has been to us sane ones on the right. We've been saying it for about a year, but were ignored by the fools on the left with TDS who kept trying to blame kung flu and "the science" for the shutdowns when the truth was that the left shut it all down and torpedoed their economies due to their TDS and wanting to hurt Trump. It worked. Congratulations. Your quest for power at all costs (no matter who or how much it hurts) was successful. Now our country is paying the price with Bernie at the helm.

The newsworthy part of this is the open acknowledgement from some on the left that it was done for political reasons only. A testament to how purely evil your party is.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Kind of an overstatement there. He has recognized (as have all of us) that school closures (not shutdowns generally) have had adverse consequences on kids. Is this news?

In my county schools have been kinda open since august. Elementary full time, and middle and HS half in person half remote. It's far from non-pandemic ideal, but it's been way better than full-remote. I have many educator friends and even the one who was most vocal about "you're gonna kill us" by putting teachers back in the classroom, concedes that it's kinda working now.
You only recognize it now because your plot worked and your guy is in office. Oh gee, who would've guessed effectively wiping out two school years would have adverse effects on kids? DUH!!!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-25-2021, 7:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Is it news? Nope. Never has been to us sane ones on the right. We've been saying it for about a year, but were ignored by the fools on the left with TDS who kept trying to blame kung flu and "the science" for the shutdowns when the truth was that the left shut it all down and torpedoed their economies due to their TDS and wanting to hurt Trump. It worked. Congratulations. Your quest for power at all costs (no matter who or how much it hurts) was successful. Now our country is paying the price with Bernie at the helm.

The newsworthy part of this is the open acknowledgement from some on the left that it was done for political reasons only. A testament to how purely evil your party is.
yawn. We've lost 10x more people than in a terrible flu year, despite social distancing, mask, etc. Had we just ignored it altogether and waited for it to magically go away, the numbers would be even worse. Easy to sit back and decry the downsides without acknowledging losses that were avoided through distancing measures.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 7:52 AM Reply   
I wonder how many pallets of cash Biden has or will be sending to Iran.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-25-2021, 7:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You only recognize it now because your plot worked and your guy is in office. Oh gee, who would've guessed effectively wiping out two school years would have adverse effects on kids? DUH!!!
Not at all. I was arguing that schools should reopen back in August. And also that it was smart in my area to go back to virtual after thanksgiving because of the spike we were having. My position is react to the science... if we can open schools and cases remain low, win. If having schools open is a source of virus spread, not win. duh, indeed.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-25-2021, 7:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I wonder how many pallets of cash Biden has or will be sending to Iran.
Haven't you been watching the news? It's all dogecoin these days. Cash is for chumps. Haha jokes on Iran -- we've gone cashless, no lattes for you guys!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
yawn. We've lost 10x more people than in a terrible flu year, despite social distancing, mask, etc. Had we just ignored it altogether and waited for it to magically go away, the numbers would be even worse. Easy to sit back and decry the downsides without acknowledging losses that were avoided through distancing measures.
The calculations haven't even been done on what the shutdowns-for-political-reasons have cost this country. Not just the many trillions economically, but many many other ways as well. Hey, you guys "won" and get to write the history now, so I doubt we'll ever know the truth.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Not at all. I was arguing that schools should reopen back in August. And also that it was smart in my area to go back to virtual after thanksgiving because of the spike we were having. My position is react to the science... if we can open schools and cases remain low, win. If having schools open is a source of virus spread, not win. duh, indeed.
If that's what you were arguing, you were largely alone on the left. Count your blessings you haven't been cancelled.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 8:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
yawn. We've lost 10x more people than in a terrible flu year, despite social distancing, mask, etc. Had we just ignored it altogether and waited for it to magically go away, the numbers would be even worse. Easy to sit back and decry the downsides without acknowledging losses that were avoided through distancing measures.
Yawn? Yawning is a sign of submission in primates and democrats and an appropriate response because you know my post was gospel.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-25-2021, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
The calculations haven't even been done on what the shutdowns-for-political-reasons have cost this country. Not just the many trillions economically, but many many other ways as well. Hey, you guys "won" and get to write the history now, so I doubt we'll ever know the truth.
It's always hard to calculate whether the investment that prevented the loss you didn't suffer was worth it, especially where the potential loss is remote and also devastating. Shoot, insurance companies are in the business of doing that, and still get wrecked by bad hurricanes or ice storms or whatever.

One could argue that the cold war was a huge waste of time too. Were Korea and Viet Nam worth it in hindsight? The cold war? The war on terror? The "remove your shoes for safety theater of the absurd" at the airport?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-25-2021, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
If that's what you were arguing, you were largely alone on the left. Count your blessings you haven't been cancelled.
Consider this potential Twilight Zone episode: that I actually WASN'T largely alone (indeed my blue county elected school board chose to open), but that your media overlords want you to think that anyone elected by a majority of dems has a temple to stalin and AOC in their living room.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
It's always hard to calculate whether the investment that prevented the loss you didn't suffer was worth it, especially where the potential loss is remote and also devastating. Shoot, insurance companies are in the business of doing that, and still get wrecked by bad hurricanes or ice storms or whatever.

One could argue that the cold war was a huge waste of time too. Were Korea and Viet Nam worth it in hindsight? The cold war? The war on terror? The "remove your shoes for safety theater of the absurd" at the airport?
Well, one thing's for sure and easy to calculate. It was worth it to democrats to get two years of one party rule.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 8:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Consider this potential Twilight Zone episode: that I actually WASN'T largely alone (indeed my blue county elected school board chose to open), but that your media overlords want you to think that anyone elected by a majority of dems has a temple to stalin and AOC in their living room.
Tell that to CNN and the rest of the MSM who vehamently disagreed with you.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-25-2021, 8:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Well, one thing's for sure and easy to calculate. It was worth it to democrats to get two years of one party rule.
How much money has it cost you to wear a mask in public this year, if you were to try to put a dollar figure on it?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Tell that to CNN and the rest of the MSM who vehamently disagreed with you.
Also, tell that to my governor who vehamently disagreed with you while his kids kept going to private school.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 8:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
How much money has it cost you to wear a mask in public this year, if you were to try to put a dollar figure on it?
A lot less than the shutdowns of most businesses that occurred.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-25-2021, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Tell that to CNN and the rest of the MSM who vehamently disagreed with you.
I'm sure you could find a cnn clip or an NYT op ed suggesting it was not safe to reopen schools. But I'm sure you could also find clips and op eds suggesting that it was safe.

Maybe you'll like it maybe you won't, but I'd suggest giving Mike Pesca's podcast The Gist a listen every once in a while to get a feel for what a moderate dem sounds like. Or watch Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday for a policy oriented grilling of folks from both sides of the aisle. The infotainment programs on all of the networks are 95% garbage (Maddow / Cuomo / Hannity etc).
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I'm sure you could find a cnn clip or an NYT op ed suggesting it was not safe to reopen schools. But I'm sure you could also find clips and op eds suggesting that it was safe.

Maybe you'll like it maybe you won't, but I'd suggest giving Mike Pesca's podcast The Gist a listen every once in a while to get a feel for what a moderate dem sounds like. Or watch Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday for a policy oriented grilling of folks from both sides of the aisle. The infotainment programs on all of the networks are 95% garbage (Maddow / Cuomo / Hannity etc).
Anecdotal stuff like that won't sway me one bit. The conventional wisdom from the MSM and the left was everything should be shut down until after the election. If you had a different opinion or didn't agree with "the science," you were labeled a flat-earther. We saw that happen right here on WW. You all just wanna revise history now to save your wake77's.

I haven't watched Fox ever since election night. They pretty much suck. I mostly read and watch local news, but what I really watch a lot is Drybar Comedy on YouTube. Friggin funny people that are clean.

Last edited by markj; 02-25-2021 at 8:37 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-25-2021, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Not at all. I was arguing that schools should reopen back in August. And also that it was smart in my area to go back to virtual after thanksgiving because of the spike we were having. My position is react to the science... if we can open schools and cases remain low, win. If having schools open is a source of virus spread, not win. duh, indeed.
Why does it matter that cases go up? Everyone is going to get it. That is a scientific fact.

Really maybe nailed it thinking yesterday. This whole "shut down" thing was so hospitals were not overloaded. Seems to me like it is the democrat states that don't have hospitals. We only have on general hospital and a kaiser to service a couple hundred thousand people where I live and then if you go on the other side of the hill the is even fewer per capita. I can only think of 3 to service maybe 6 to 10 towns and only 1 trauma center for our area and that area with maybe nearly a million people.

In the midwest every moderate town has their own hospital. We had 19,000 people and had one that had 5 or 6 stories tall.

California has been shutting down hospitals for years due to being overrun by illegals that could not pay. Have to treat them. It is the law.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-25-2021, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I'm sure you could find a cnn clip or an NYT op ed suggesting it was not safe to reopen schools. But I'm sure you could also find clips and op eds suggesting that it was safe.

Maybe you'll like it maybe you won't, but I'd suggest giving Mike Pesca's podcast The Gist a listen every once in a while to get a feel for what a moderate dem sounds like. Or watch Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday for a policy oriented grilling of folks from both sides of the aisle. The infotainment programs on all of the networks are 95% garbage (Maddow / Cuomo / Hannity etc).
Actually there is a NY Times piece written by a liberal right now regarding that Trump was right and that demcorats shut down school to be anti-Trump and it is hurting people.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/18/o...-closures.html
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-25-2021, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
How much money has it cost you to wear a mask in public this year, if you were to try to put a dollar figure on it?
Doesn't matter the cost to me to wear a mask. How much has it cost businesses to do all the jumping through hoops to stay open just so I could walk up to a blocked off entryway with a mask to order some food?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-25-2021, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Consider this potential Twilight Zone episode: that I actually WASN'T largely alone (indeed my blue county elected school board chose to open), but that your media overlords want you to think that anyone elected by a majority of dems has a temple to stalin and AOC in their living room.
Then quit trying to take our rights away, selling America to the third world, and trying to make perversion mainstream. Not that hard really. Your party has not been about workers rights and small business for at least 20 years now and every rendition of the party gets more radical every time.

I have always said this and it is true. An organization that is formed to meet some goal always turns radical once the goal is achieved. Why? Because once you build and organization, people like to get paid and have stability. So they have to find something to go after once the usually more reasonable objective is met. The democrat party has moved radical a long time ago. It is just a name. workers rights are in place. Lucky for them, the Republicans got rid of slavery and jim crow laws for them. There is no moderate democrat party. That is why you have all you trinket wanters running around making deals with outright Marxists to get your shinny object.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-25-2021, 10:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Actually there is a NY Times piece written by a liberal right now regarding that Trump was right and that demcorats shut down school to be anti-Trump and it is hurting people.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/18/o...-closures.html
see, that's what I was telling you!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-25-2021, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Anecdotal stuff like that won't sway me one bit. The conventional wisdom from the MSM and the left ...
So you will ignore facts in favor of dogma? Even Delta found you an example pretty quickly, and I'm sure he agrees that "the MSM" is trying to control you.

It's pretty easy to see things your way if you ignore contradictory facts.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So you will ignore facts in favor of dogma? Even Delta found you an example pretty quickly, and I'm sure he agrees that "the MSM" is trying to control you.

It's pretty easy to see things your way if you ignore contradictory facts.
OMGoodness. I posted that or something just like it from the same libtard hack before Delta even did today. Dogma? Like the dogma put forth by the msm that orange man bad and caused kung flu so we shut it all down? That dogma?

Like I was saying earlier, itís only now that your puppet got in that you acknowledge the facts that the shutdowns were bad and primarily politically motivated.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-25-2021, 10:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
yawn. We've lost 10x more people than in a terrible flu year, despite social distancing, mask, etc. Had we just ignored it altogether and waited for it to magically go away, the numbers would be even worse. Easy to sit back and decry the downsides without acknowledging losses that were avoided through distancing measures.
I see again you have no data , numbers , percentages , NOTHING ZERO ZIPPO , toting how many lives were saved because of a year full of lockdowns. Think that number is anywhere near a million ? 500k , 250k ? What does your pure speculation and guess make you say? No response to any of the actual microscopic sliver of the population this disease it actually deadly too. Big deal if you get it. Itís the flu on steroids. It wonít kill a healthy human.

Iíll ask for the 12th or so time. What numbers do we need to get to to open the country back up for ?
Fauci was just quoted a saying no restaurants or movies theaters should be open even for people with vaccines .
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-25-2021, 10:51 PM Reply   
Trump in office for 4 years. Not a single war started. Biden in office for less than 2 months and we are launching missiles to Syria chasing down Iranian militants , you know from the country he wants to join back up with. Remember when all the snowflakes and libtards were screaming saying Trump was going to start WWIII and start bombing and nuking everyone. ?????? Oh wait. Turns out it was quite the opposite...... 4 yrs of some of the most peaceful times and relationships with other countries. Guy didn’t enter a single war and brought our troops home.

Biden begins his campaign ............our own soil gets burned to the ground and looted for months in his name and cause , businesses are forced to not operate with his blessing for 8months , he then eliminates 1000’s of high paying US jobs with the swipe of a pen as his first move in officer .........now he’s launching missiles, getting the US involved back into the Middle East .


Holy Balls !!!!!!!!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-26-2021, 4:30 AM Reply   
Xstar you are a master of spin! You should look for a communications job once you reach retirement age. I really like how you spin Trump as peaceful and yet blame all of the civil unrest that occurred during his tenure on Biden (who must actually be a master of guerrilla warfare, being able to direct so many nationwide protests from his basement and all).

And trumps missile attack on Syria was probably Obamaís fault, right? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017...missile_strike
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-26-2021, 4:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I see again you have no data , numbers , percentages , NOTHING ZERO ZIPPO , toting how many lives were saved because of a year full of lockdowns. Think that number is anywhere near a million ? 500k , 250k ? What does your pure speculation and guess make you say? No response to any of the actual microscopic sliver of the population this disease it actually deadly too. Big deal if you get it. Itís the flu on steroids. It wonít kill a healthy human.

Iíll ask for the 12th or so time. What numbers do we need to get to to open the country back up for ?
Fauci was just quoted a saying no restaurants or movies theaters should be open even for people with vaccines .

How can you prove the negative, xstar? Who knows, maybe the mini baby boom resulting from the initial lockdown will result in the birth of a terrible leader the likes of which the world has never known. Or the next messiah.

I donít envy the public health folks. Itís their fault when things go wrong, and when they are successful then they were crying wolf.

Actually as a cop I would think youíd be tuned into that sort of paradox. See your defund the police posts in recent months.

Do you have a link to the fauci quote? I havenít seen that.

EDIT: have you been vaxíd yet xstar? Just curious.

Last edited by shawndoggy; 02-26-2021 at 4:40 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2021, 5:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Xstar you are a master of spin! You should look for a communications job once you reach retirement age. I really like how you spin Trump as peaceful and yet blame all of the civil unrest that occurred during his tenure on Biden (who must actually be a master of guerrilla warfare, being able to direct so many nationwide protests from his basement and all).

And trumps missile attack on Syria was probably Obamaís fault, right? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017...missile_strike
Wow. He was telling it exactly like it is. YOU are just trying to spin it. That was one of his best posts here. You shat the bed.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2021, 5:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Trump in office for 4 years. Not a single war started. Biden in office for less than 2 months and we are launching missiles to Syria chasing down Iranian militants , you know from the country he wants to join back up with. Remember when all the snowflakes and libtards were screaming saying Trump was going to start WWIII and start bombing and nuking everyone. ?????? Oh wait. Turns out it was quite the opposite...... 4 yrs of some of the most peaceful times and relationships with other countries. Guy didnít enter a single war and brought our troops home.

Biden begins his campaign ............our own soil gets burned to the ground and looted for months in his name and cause , businesses are forced to not operate with his blessing for 8months , he then eliminates 1000ís of high paying US jobs with the swipe of a pen as his first move in officer .........now heís launching missiles, getting the US involved back into the Middle East .


Holy Balls !!!!!!!!
Amen.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2021, 5:17 AM Reply   
Hey where’s my $2,000 Biden promised me I would get immediately if he got into office? C’mon, man!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-26-2021, 5:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Wow. He was telling it exactly like it is. YOU are just trying to spin it. That was one of his best posts here. You shat the bed.
How come Trump's missile strikes were peaceful, and Biden's warmongering, tho? If Trump was cleaning up Obama's mess, why isn't Biden cleaning up Trump's?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2021, 5:31 AM Reply   
Whoops! The tweets from Biden and his press sec. didnít age so well.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ria-airstrikes
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-26-2021, 5:38 AM Reply   
Aumf is definitely a valid criticism. And is reflective of congressís abdication of its authority.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2021, 5:40 AM Reply   
Another whoops. Looks like the dems are giving a pass to that greasy guido, cuomo for allegations stemming from his own people after trying to deny due process and ruining Brett Kís life. What is it with the leftís enormous and constant amount of hypocrisy and double standards?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...rats-kavanaugh
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2021, 5:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
How come Trump's missile strikes were peaceful, and Biden's warmongering, tho? If Trump was cleaning up Obama's mess, why isn't Biden cleaning up Trump's?
Bless your little heart for doubling down on your transparent spin effort. The whole point is exposing how hypocritical your fools on the left are for having criticized Trump and then do it themselves. Geez, you are so disingenuous. Typical lefty.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2021, 6:05 AM Reply   
So what is it about you low-life democrats that causes your perversion and deviancies? Here, we have yet another dem busted for Toobin on Zoom.....and right after working with children no less.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland-...law-police-say
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-26-2021, 6:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Bless your little heart for doubling down on your transparent spin effort. The whole point is exposing how hypocritical your fools on the left are for having criticized Trump and then do it themselves. Geez, you are so disingenuous. Typical lefty.

So is there a real policy problem with the strikes from your perspective? Are you OK with the current AUMF?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2021, 6:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So is there a real policy problem with the strikes from your perspective? Are you OK with the current AUMF?
Donít be even more disingenuous and triple down now by trying to change the subject, Shawn. Itís their blatant hypocrisy thatís being exposed.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-26-2021, 7:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Donít be even more disingenuous and triple down now by trying to change the subject, Shawn. Itís their blatant hypocrisy thatís being exposed.

I feel like you have just discovered that people in public life often have often made contradictory statements which come back to haunt them. Is it hypocritical of you not to recognize that Trump had the same problem with his old tweets? I donít remember you roasting him for that?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-26-2021, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hey whereís my $2,000 Biden promised me I would get immediately if he got into office? Címon, man!
Republicans are blocking it, lets vote them out.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2021, 10:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Republicans are blocking it, lets vote them out.
But but but, I thought YOU were a republican.

Douche nugget.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2021, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I feel like you have just discovered that people in public life often have often made contradictory statements which come back to haunt them. Is it hypocritical of you not to recognize that Trump had the same problem with his old tweets? I donít remember you roasting him for that?
...and Trump got called out 24/7/365 for all of that plus whatever the msm could make up as well.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-26-2021, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
But but but, I thought YOU were a republican.

Douche nugget.
I just identified why/who the stall on the $$, not Iding my political affiliations. FYI, still a registered R. Feel free to douche your own nugget it will still stink.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-26-2021, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
...and Trump got called out 24/7/365 for all of that plus whatever the msm could make up as well.
And?

https://apnews.com/article/us-saudi-...09f5ee09ae7f9d

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...gi-rage-2020-9

Trump 2024!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2021, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I just identified why/who the stall on the $$, not Iding my political affiliations. FYI, still a registered R. Feel free to douche your own nugget it will still stink.
Spoken like a true nugget.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-26-2021, 11:45 AM Reply   
And??
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-26-2021, 12:18 PM Reply   
And... it appears Trump did what he does quite well, cover up, this time for a murder.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-26-2021, 12:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Xstar you are a master of spin! You should look for a communications job once you reach retirement age. I really like how you spin Trump as peaceful and yet blame all of the civil unrest that occurred during his tenure on Biden (who must actually be a master of guerrilla warfare, being able to direct so many nationwide protests from his basement and all).

And trumps missile attack on Syria was probably Obamaís fault, right? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017...missile_strike
Master of spin



I simply posted the factual statistics. You still havenít answered a single question. What numbers do we need to reach since .001 is not acceptable ? What numbers are you comfortable with living with an infections disease ? Because clearly less than 1 /10th of a percent is nightmare pandemic hide in your basement and donít leave territory. The fact is chances of death are even much less if youíre out of the high risk category. Itís a very targeted at risk category and the response has been anything but. Why is that the 99.999 percent of Americans not morbidly effected by a virus donít matter ?


Iíll give you some more cold hard data. 1700 officers assigned to the building I am in. Iíd be generous if I said 15 percent wear masks during their tour of duty. Itís a huge safety hazard for us while patrol. ( I can already hear the snowflakes screaming ). About the only people wearing them religiously are the civilians that have the most contact with officers handing out radios , car keys and equipment daily. Of the 10 civilians 8 have had covid. Of the 1700 officers assigned 107 have tested positive. Thatís it. The military did actual group testing. I posted the results from they data. It was almost statistically insignificant whether you you were in the group with masks or group without on whether you caught it. Again 3 percent the average difference between test groups in a controlled environment.

Again I am not spinning anything. Those are the facts. It should scare you, and the fact you think itís truly spin should be a giant red flag of understanding whats truly going on. Why do you believe reading actual data , posting it , and pointing out the actual facts is spin? Spin isnít painting the true picture of whatís actually going on to the false narrative youíre being led to believe.


I have not taken the vaccine. Nor do I intend to unless forced as part of requirements. Iíd rather give my dose to someone who truly needs it. I got the flu shot once. It was recommended by my dr fit my circumstance at the time. Also was a year the experts says was going to be record flu year. It was the only year Iíve ever had the flu , never got another one. Have never had flu. And I used to touch some nasty individuals daily.

The fact that so many medical experts have so many different opinions and only one opinion is rammed down our throats should also raise eyebrows.




As far as civil unrest spin , again facts. The fact it occurred under Trump hades no bearing on who led the push for it , supported it , and ran on a platform of speaking in its favor. Numerous dems have spoken in support of the actions that occurred all summer. Thereís no denying the news clips of the highest ranking dem politicos encouraging it to the nation. For ****scsake Kamala was proud to be bailing them out of jail . Furthermore Trump tried to handle it , send in federal resources ( you know like the dems all of sudden weíre crying for at the Capitol) but at every turn democratic leaders blocked him from sending the federal resources to handle
It. Theyíre on record doing it while their cities burn. No impeachment trials fit them tho. Trump denounced BLM as a terrorist organization daily was at the pulpit daily stating these people need to go to jail. Meanwhile dems were bailing them out with their money. Claiming Trump was somehow responsible for the civil unrest that occurred in the country and is still occurring is ridiculous. There is no denying almost every group that burned
And looted did it as ďprotest ď to Trump . So I guess by den standards that means heís responsible for the people themselves arenít. Neither is the party encouraging and supporting the actions with rhetoric and cash.

Last edited by xstarrider; 02-26-2021 at 12:30 PM.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:32 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us