Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 11:47 AM Reply   
.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlwagens View Post
Sorry, and this is in no way meant to be condescending, but in my field Iím used to data being given in an organized manner so that comparisons can be drawn by the reader, not intentionally given or spun to the reader.

And please keep the posts separated, at no time did I claim your numbers were made up, just that they were misrepresented. If you want a further explanation of the data I posted Iím more than happy to oblige if you think itís beneficial for the shaping of your opinion/view.

And I donít know if youíre right or not if the death rate warrants any certain level of closure or restriction, but I feel it can be debated. Unfortunately ALL of our leaders choose not to debate anymore and just fight for the ďwin,Ē which hey, we all end up the losers and right where we are currently.

Youíre right it doesnít stop the virus from getting the Trump, but from all my experience in the hospital and COVID-ICU I can tell you that respecting the virus sure as hell would have.
You have two WW identities?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-02-2020, 11:55 AM Reply   
No one said your numbers were made up from memes - I said they were pulled from memes. This is obvious because if you had actually pulled them from the CDC like you claim as you continue to lie through your teeth, they would not have the percentage signs appended. As you would see if you actually went to the cdc site, there are no percentage signs because they are NOT percentages. So either you pulled them from the right wing memes and Laura Ingraham BS that is floating around, or you personally grafted the percentage signs onto the post. Ignorant or intentionally misleading - which is it?
Old     (rlwagens)      Join Date: Feb 2008       10-02-2020, 12:13 PM Reply   
Yeah, sorry. Try to keep politics/social media separated from work related subjects (even the hospitals are scouring the internet for stuff they don't like), but seeing as that quote will be up there guess it doesn't matter.

Guess I'm just curious what the point of this whole thread is. Name calling and memes and nonsense are just going to entrench the other side further, you're never going to change someone's opinion with it. But this day and age of misrepresenting data and studies is just killer. Yeah there's a lot of data that complete lockdowns and closures are nonsense, and there's a lot of data that COVID is a hell of a lot deadlier than influenza. We can't meet in the middle somehow any more?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-02-2020, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You mean when the public school system reconvenes after their shady, politically motivated shutdown made up only to harm Trump? They've already been caught on tape saying that's when they're going back. Big shocker.
Its always political, always about trump. Take a hike, This is a world wide pandemic, We should be treating this like the national health problem that it is. Has nothing to do with Trump. Now, if you want to talk about the way Trump admin has handled it, yeah, hes an idiot. Just look how he has made you think. Its embarrassing. The state is very clear with their numbers (numbers eliminate trump) the experts look at the numbers and because science know how long it takes to move them. Know how many positives it takes for X hospitalizations turn into X deaths. Nobody was "caught " on tape. I was listening live and the instance you refer to was in LA County. They know it will take another 6 weeks (at the time) to get our numbers down and then maintain them for 2 weeks. She could have said "in 6 weeks, in November, but she said by the election. you wernt upset until FOX told you to get upset because you dont live in LA it was on a 50,000 watt station, it wont reach SAC.... Are you saying Ferrier, the LA County health expert is concerned with trump in DC and not the students and parents in LA? If so, prove it. If you notice we have the same school problems across the nation, not just CA. Those opening schools are experiencing big bad numbers. Florida and TX passing CA in cases. What else is political now, were the hurricanes "against" trump? If it rains on BLM protesters, is the rain "For Trump"? So the Lakers won Game 1 in the Finals the other night. Did they do it to spite trump too? The big shocker is you believe this crap. Had trump not decided to call the virus a hoax, diss mask use and generally downplay it since day one maybe he wouldnt have the reputation he has. Is it any wonder that hes been infected? Schadenfreude.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-02-2020, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by NautiqueThrowaway View Post
Like I said earlier, xstar selectively chose the ratio of fatalities to all infected (symptomatic and asymptotic) in the pandemic planning scenario accounting for lower-bound values of virus transmission/severity. Furthermore, pesos is partially right that it is indeed a ratio, not a percentage. It's simply a calculation of number of individuals who die among all infected individuals, symptomatic and asymptomatic.

Lower bounds that xstar posted:
0-19 years: 0.00002
20-49 years: 0.00007
50-69 years: 0.0025
70+ years: 0.028

Upper bounds in the same page:
0-19 years: 0.0001
20-49 years: 0.0003
50-69 years: 0.010
70+ years: 0.093

Also, current best estimate on the same page:
0-19 years: 0.00003
20-49 years: 0.0002
50-69 years: 0.005
70+ years: 0.054

I'm not even going to get into how this is influenced by confirmed/non-confirmed cases and standard of care (which may improve with new treatments or decrease if there ever was another "curve" like March/April, unlikely).

Now lets look at flu data by year. Age ranges will be different but similar enough to compare, and the tables aren't formatted nice enough to copy and paste so I will just post similar "Infection Fatality Ratios" but seeing as we don't actively test everyone for flu unless they have runny nose or other symptoms, keep in mind this will be number of people who died among ONLY symptomatic individuals.

18-19 flu data:
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2018-2019.html
0-4 years: 0.00007
5-17 years: 0.000027
18-49 years: 0.0002
50-64 years: 0.0006
65+ years: 0.008
All Ages: 0.00096

17-18 flu data:
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2017-2018.htm
0-4 years: 0.00003
5-17 years: 0.00007
18-49 years: 0.00019
50-64 years: 0.0005
65+ years: 0.0086
All Ages: 0.0014

Apologies for any errors, but I've spent enough time on it already. Not to mention just total deaths period, and the fact that the best data we have right now is still PREDICTION MODELS, please, give up the flu vs coronavirus debate and move on to stuff that helps us. Yes, the extended shutdowns are extreme, especially now that hospital mortality rates are plummeting. But no, there is no ****ing harm to wearing a mask, social distancing, washing your hands and respecting each other until there's actual reliable antivirals (or anything nearly as studied and effective as tamiflu for seasonal influenza) or a vaccine.

You pretty much posted values with no explanation of why they’re flawed...............because they’re not flawed . First you claimed my values were made up from memes , and social media. Now I cherry picked them. Uh wrong again They were pulled straight from CDC. I haven’t compared this virus to the flu in terms of death and infection. What I have said over and over is the actual percent values of mortality do not rise to the need for complete shutdowns and lockdowns. Again proven in these numbers you again posted. These numbers do nothing with transmission percentages. These numbers simply provide the context of those who die because of the virus. Their minimalistic to even claim this is a “death “ virus and force full pandemic mode . Even further are the amount of people self quarantining that never step into hospital that make a full recovery. Which would even further lower the death rate. It’s complete idiocy canceling school and not allowing students to learn , its tyranny to force small and private businesses to remain closed. It’s lunacy you blame the fallen economy on Trump alone when lefty leaders are forcing their ****hole cities further into the ground. Transmission means relatively nothing in the grand scheme if you get he virus and don’t die. Science can deal wit the slowing of transmission over time . It’s just another form a virus , not a death bug. Simple as that. People succumb from sicknesses daily. Welcome to life.

The numbers death rate of the virus simply doesn’t warrant tyranny and closures. You don’t base sweeping policies on minimalistic numbers unless you're a looney leftist. The fact Trump caught the virus is proof that no shutdown , the highest levels of security against the virus, daily testing etc etc still won’t prevent the spread. It’s time to deal with the virus and open the country. The tyranny and overreach of power has run its course and done it’s damage.

Last edited by xstarrider; 10-02-2020 at 12:24 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-02-2020, 12:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
You pretty much posted values with no explanation of why theyíre flawed...............because theyíre not flawed . First you claimed my values were made up from memes , and social media. Now I cherry picked them. Uh wrong again They were pulled straight from CDC. I havenít compared this virus to the flu in terms of death and infection. What I have said over and over is the actual percent values of mortality do not rise to the need for complete shutdowns and lockdowns. Again proven in these numbers you again posted. These numbers do nothing with transmission percentages. These numbers simply provide the context of those who die because of the virus. Their minimalistic to even claim this is a ďdeath ď virus and force full pandemic mode . Itís complete idiocy canceling school and not allowing students to learn , its tyranny to force small and private businesses to remain closed. Itís lunacy you blame the fallen economy on Trump alone when lefty leaders are forcing their ****hole cities further into the ground. Transmission means relatively nothing if you get he virus and donít die. Itís just another form a virus , not a death bug. Simple as that. People succumb from sicknesses in the 100ís daily. Welcome
To life.


The numbers death rate of the virus simply doesnít warrant tyranny and closures. You donít base sweeping policies on minimalistic numbers unless to a looney leftist. The fact Trump caught the virus is proof that no shutdown , the highest levels of security against the virus, daily testing etc etc etc still wonít prevent the spread. Itís time to deal with the virus and open the country. The tyranny and overreach of power has run its course and done itís damage.
No one said your numbers were made up from memes - I said they were pulled from memes. This is obvious because if you had actually pulled them from the CDC like you claim as you continue to lie through your teeth, they would not have the percentage signs appended. As you would see if you actually went to the cdc site, there are no percentage signs because they are NOT percentages. So either you pulled them from the right wing memes and Laura Ingraham BS that is floating around, or you personally grafted the percentage signs onto the post. Ignorant or intentionally misleading - which is it?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 12:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlwagens View Post
Yeah, sorry. Try to keep politics/social media separated from work related subjects (even the hospitals are scouring the internet for stuff they don't like), but seeing as that quote will be up there guess it doesn't matter.

Guess I'm just curious what the point of this whole thread is. Name calling and memes and nonsense are just going to entrench the other side further, you're never going to change someone's opinion with it. But this day and age of misrepresenting data and studies is just killer. Yeah there's a lot of data that complete lockdowns and closures are nonsense, and there's a lot of data that COVID is a hell of a lot deadlier than influenza. We can't meet in the middle somehow any more?
The point is entertainment. It's a tube you can go yell into whenever you want to. I still maintain that I'm here primarily to laugh and give libtards crap. There is no middle unless TDS is eradicated. TDS is the root cause of all of this Kung Flu mess. The rabid libs were the ones to politicize this and use it a s another battering ram on the right. That put everyone on the defense. The thing that's unique though is that Trump punches those libtards back in the mouth at the drop of a hat.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-02-2020, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
No one said your numbers were made up from memes - I said they were pulled from memes. This is obvious because if you had actually pulled them from the CDC like you claim as you continue to lie through your teeth, they would not have the percentage signs appended. As you would see if you actually went to the cdc site, there are no percentage signs because they are NOT percentages. So either you pulled them from the right wing memes and Laura Ingraham BS that is floating around, or you personally grafted the percentage signs onto the post. Ignorant or intentionally misleading - which is it?
I added the percentages as a single mistake. I’ll own it. My apologies and Yes you do have to move the decimal to get the actual percentage value. I made a quick post because the numbers again tell the truth of the hoax. It was a clerical error on my part, not some planned minimization on my post or force to mislead the actual numbers. If you look at my past posts regarding Covid Totals and percentages you will see I normally cite the percentages , so again it wasn’t deliberate.

However my comments stand. We are talking not even a single percent of a death rate for those below age of 50. Single digits for those in the highest risk factor. Those percentage are minuscule at best compared to the amount of Americans ruined by Covid shutdowns and lockdowns under the rule of the left. From life comes death. End of story , it is what it is. People die early before they should all the time, people also outlast predictions of their life as well. There’s no predicting when your time comes. The left wants pure control of everyone , so basing policy on single digit factors is their style for big government , unfortunately I strongly disagree with big government . People need to come to terms with the fact this whole ideology of the left of “if it saves one life “ mantra bull**** and understand the more serious effects/ cost to others for that one life is far worse. This isn’t some crazy killer virus attacking random groups and forcing random deaths at will. The concentration of deaths is consistent with the scale of
Life. THE END

Last edited by xstarrider; 10-02-2020 at 12:53 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-02-2020, 12:47 PM Reply   
The numbers do no such thing and there's no hoax. You should reread the expert's post above and do the math.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 1:26 PM Reply   
.
Attached Images
 
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-02-2020, 1:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
The numbers do no such thing and there's no hoax. You should reread the expert's post above and do the math.
Feel free to educate me with the numbers and math to prove your statement. Explain how those numbers prove this isn’t blown way out of proportion, because I supplied you with numbers well before the post you seem to want to argue about. So feel free to post your numbers and argument it’s a full blown death virus , pandemic , lockdown scenario. I am listening . Explain to me how to interpret the values correctly , because according to the expert you want me to follow his statement is as true as my words “ It's simply a calculation of number of individuals who die among all infected individuals, symptomatic and asymptomatic.“ And he argues a discussion about an acceptable watch toll should be had. In other words it a calculation of people who have Covid and die. How else do you propose we come about the deadliness of the virus?

How else do you propose we find a death ratio ?



331,000,000 Americans estimated in America. 300,000k predicted dead. That’s 0.0009 percent of Americans ........again on the highest estimated values that will succumb . Add in the amount of illegals, amount varies on the source of 10-15 million , and that percentage is even less. Break it
Down into age groups and it gets even more aggravating.

Wall Street journal
Estimates 30 million job losses due to corona


The Bureau of Labor Statistics Estimates
Of the 16.9 million people unemployed in July, 9.6 million (57 percent) were unable to work because their employer closed or lost business due to the pandemic.


NPR Estimates
14.7% Unemployment, 20.5 Million Jobs Wiped Away

All right there for you again. Millions more doomed at the cost of way less.

Last edited by xstarrider; 10-02-2020 at 1:45 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-02-2020, 1:47 PM Reply   
Bro even if we accept your claim that you were so clueless regarding the numbers that you grafted the percentage signs onto the numbers, then that means you were wrong by 100x! Lol

I trust John’s Hopkins more than you, bud
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2020, 1:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Just another everyday mental with a knife taser failure to dead bad guy after almost stabbing a female Sgt to death.



https://mobile.twitter.com/CWBChicag...786390528?s=20
Aw man. Just watched this. Pretty disturbing. That Sgt is probably gonna have legit PTSD for life. That was nasty with the perp's blood projectile-pumping out his neck like a libtard spewing hate or like Dan Akroyd's SNL sketch of Julia Childs cutting her finger. Kinda wish I could un-see that one. My dad used to own a slaughterhouse and I saw all kinds of blood and guts on the kill floor as a kid, but it's another universe when real and it's a human being. Think I need a comfort animal now...
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-02-2020, 2:31 PM Reply   
Looking more and more like the timeline is being revised. Trump was fatigued Wednesday, could have been contagious as early as Sunday. More likely he gave it to Hicks vs. the other way around. He would have been at peak infectiousness during the debate and was likely a superspreader which explains all the now-positive folks in the first couple rows who he was spraying all night with his constant belligerent interruptions.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-02-2020, 2:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Bro even if we accept your claim that you were so clueless regarding the numbers that you grafted the percentage signs onto the numbers, then that means you were wrong by 100x! Lol

I trust Johnís Hopkins more than you, bud
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality
Ahhhh the Typical no balls , libera response. Attack a small clerical mistake in a single post. Keep the focus there , disregarding the fact every previous post contains data was spot on. Even if you take into account the error made , the numbers when corrected of the error are still consistent with the claims message contained in the post made. Itís been explained in a history of previous posts from myself . Yet again You offer no dialogue to explain you claims. So Yet again we are to assume you have no explanation supporting your claims .


The article you link from J Hopkins once again proves my claims. This **** is too easy. The death tolls are single digits in almost every scenario. Sure some outliers as in any scenario. Not quite sure why you chose to shift your focus nationally when we are discussing our nation , but Iíll play. Again the standard is single digits as a whole. Right in line with the claims Iíve made since the discussion began. Re align those numbers by age groups and A much more
Detailed discussion is on hand . So again your link further supports my claims. Thank you for making my job so easy again. Iíve even attached it so people donít have to link.

Name:  2A7F4AE3-3DAF-4A5B-A203-07F91659D457.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  130.7 KB

Youíre confusing being a real virus which needs a focused plan of attack to move forward , with the virus being falsely exploited by the political left By using fear mongering, forcing lockdowns , destroying the economy , and using it as an excuse for tyrannical rule in order to unseat a president . The death tolls donít red flag and require long term shutdowns and lock downs. They do warrant a swift , focused , and immediate formation of a plan of attack. The problem is lefties canít and even more concerning , deliberately misconstrue and exploit data to further a political agenda. Their policies and guidelines regarding the virus are completely overreaching and not in line with what the virus actually does . Itís as simple as that.

Last edited by xstarrider; 10-02-2020 at 2:51 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-02-2020, 2:54 PM Reply   
What are you talking about broski? You are saying that 2.9% for covid and .1 percent for the flu are in line with each other?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-02-2020, 3:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
The fact Trump caught the virus is proof that no shutdown , the highest levels of security against the virus, daily testing etc etc still wonít prevent the spread.
Errrrr no, it's proof that if your a conspiracy pedaling idiot who doesn't follow the science and doesn't wear a mask you will catch the virus and spread it to your circle.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-02-2020, 4:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
What are you talking about broski? You are saying that 2.9% for covid and .1 percent for the flu are in line with each other?
I’ve never once compared the rate of the flu to COViD. Doing so is absurd. It is however comparable because it’s a virus just like the flu. The flu already has a vaccine , if anyone wants a decent comparison to the flu one needs to go back in time before the flu vaccine existed and compare the data to the numbers back then . The flu pandemic of 1918 took 675,000 American lives. Compared to the death toll of today that would be much much more deadly. Obviously many factors play into what occurred back then to what occurs now , but it’s is 100 percent accurate to use the history of how they dealt with multiple flu pandemics in order to mover forward with dealing with COVID. The flu variants have existed for almost a century and go in cycles. So a fair assesmnwt would be to model Covid and understand this will take time to deal with ,Ives will be lost , and there is an acceptable rate of death that has to be dealt with for the betterment of the country as a whole .

My argument has been the same since my first post regarding Covid and every post I’ve made about it. The death rate numbers are not “off the charts “ . It’s not a “death virus “ that requires months of state lockdowns and forced business closures . It hasn’t overrun our medical system on a regular basis. It’s not some grim reaper that kills everyone it infects like it’s portrayed in the media. Focusing on its transmittal rate , while an important stat , means absolutely nothing if we don’t discuss the fact the death rate isn’t changing exponentially . The virus has simply been exploited by the left as a political weapon in an attempt to unseat the President and de- rail an economy. It’s been used to promote tyrannical rule. Anyone who doesn’t see that is willingly ignorant or just plain stupid.


Is the virus a serious threat to human health , yes. Do lockdowns and forced closures prevent the spread , do they prevent its outcome , NO THEY SIMPLY DELAY IT. The results of devastation to others around the country because of sustained lock downs and restrictions on businesses is far more devastating to America the effects of deaths due to the virus . Any logical sane person can see that .

So again I’ll ask. What data show this is the death virus you claim
it to be ? What data show lockdowns and state mandated shutdowns have a sustainable effect on the virus that outweighs the health and well being of a country ? The highest levels of protection have proven to fail. Several high profile individuals have managed to contract the virus , including the POTUS and his wife , with the highest protocols in place. If the death toll is too high for you now , what is the acceptable death toll for you to move forward and open the country with ?

Last edited by xstarrider; 10-02-2020 at 4:25 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-02-2020, 4:49 PM Reply   
It actually has overrun medical capacity multiple times in multiple places and would be doing so more without the actions that have been taken. There are plenty of Republican governors (idiots like desantis excepted) who have been doing the right thing.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-02-2020, 5:16 PM Reply   
Your musings on covid aside, I would be interested in your expert opinion re: the inconsistencies in this testimony. Also, is it normal for raids like this to not have activated body cams? Seems they would have been quite useful in this case.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/02/u...gtype=Homepage
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-03-2020, 5:04 AM Reply   
What happens if trump dies, does it automatically become a pence and xxx ticket?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-03-2020, 5:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
What happens if trump dies, does it automatically become a pence and xxx ticket?
I would think so.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-03-2020, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I would think so.
You got to admit Pence-Mother ticket is pretty compelling.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-03-2020, 11:48 AM Reply   
A 3rd Repube senator (Wisconsin) has now announced they are positive. The ****ing psychopath got his positive diagnosis and *then* went to a public oktoberfest-themed dinner.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-03-2020, 11:56 AM Reply   
It's also now known that Trump and co. knew the president was positive by Wednesday at the latest, and he still attended multiple events (maskless of course) Wednesday AND Thursday. Chris Wallace also announced that Trump arrived too late to the debate Tuesday night to be tested as he was supposed to be. Quite likely this was on purpose and they already knew.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-03-2020, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I would think so.

Actually no that isnít what happens, at least not clearly by default, even if it is the most logical and fair decision***. The RNC would need to submit a new candidate, but that would also mean getting states to print new ballots. Even if states could do that quickly, iís not 100% clear that an early vote for Trump (and many have presumably been cast by mail and in person) would be deemed a vote for Pence. Thatís a question of state law, which governs how states appoint electors for the electoral college.

Basically it would be a nightmare of litigation and eroding faith in constitutional institutions. Letís definitely all hope that thatís not what it comes to.

*** this is a potential situation where strict constructionist Supreme Court justices render a ruling which is, while true to their convictions, not the reasonable and correct outcome for the country.

Last edited by shawndoggy; 10-03-2020 at 12:12 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-03-2020, 12:20 PM Reply   
He just posted a video update and looks like heís hanging in there pretty well, although I guess the next few days are critical. They sure are loading him up with a fair amount of experimental stuff. Maybe his hair will start to grow back!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-03-2020, 12:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
He just posted a video update and looks like heís hanging in there pretty well, although I guess the next few days are critical. They sure are loading him up with a fair amount of experimental stuff. Maybe his hair will start to grow back!
Pre recorded before going to hospital, 100% guaranteed with this administration
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-03-2020, 1:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Your musings on covid aside, I would be interested in your expert opinion re: the inconsistencies in this testimony. Also, is it normal for raids like this to not have activated body cams? Seems they would have been quite useful in this case.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/02/u...gtype=Homepage

What inconsistencies are you referring to? No it’s not common place for SWAT/SRT teams to be issued body cameras. It’s a jurisdictional option , not a mandate. More do not as to not give away tactical advantages or protocols. If you have bodycams on raids or call outs all the discussions and plans would be able to be viewed by John Q. Public on repeat due to FOIA laws. Not exactly the scenario standard you want with bad guys knowing your thought processes regarding situations. In some cases the lead officer may have one, but most in the stack do not. There are many departments that only outfit patrol officers with body cams . So there’s no footage because nobody had one on their person, not because nobody turned one on. Footage of incidents post shooting exist once additional patrol officers arrived. It’s also not customary to do a “complete search” of the premise post officer involved shooting. You clear the scene of people , asses situation lock it down and wait for the evidence techs to show before disturbing anything in the immediate area. This is the protocol as not to disturb any evidence related to the officer involved shooting. Once it’s all photographed , processed , and logged a more intrusive search of the area is conducted. There’s no rush to collect contraband.

The part of the one officer knowing he did something but not sure if he actually did and having a surreal experience ???? Well that’s not a panic attack like one juror tried to exploit. It’s actually what happens to your body when you get thrusted in a life or death situation. Your body doesn’t some strange things. Seconds seem like minutes , you mind def slows things. This is precisely why repetition during training is key. Your body will simply revert to its training under stress. You may not actually realize you were consciously doing something even this your body was responding. Case in point. Long time ago officers were taught to stack their reloads for their revolvers at the range so they didn’t have to pick them off the floor. There were multiple shooting scenes involving officers in which investigations found several reloads stacked together. Most guys never even knew they did it. There is a great book called ON COMBAT by Dave Grossman that gives great detail about what the human body experiences in life death high stress situations.

Last edited by xstarrider; 10-03-2020 at 1:57 PM.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-03-2020, 1:50 PM Reply   
Congress would have to vote on postponing the election. This would more than likely
not happen
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-03-2020, 1:51 PM Reply   
Holy ****.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20201...mpression=true
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-03-2020, 1:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
What inconsistencies are you referring to? No itís not common place for SWAT/SRT teams to be issued body cameras. Itís a jurisdictional option , not a mandate. More do not as to not give away tactical advantages or protocols. If you have bodycams on raids or call outs all the discussions and plans would be able to be viewed by John Q. Public on repeat due to FOIA laws. Not exactly the scenario standard you want with bad guys knowing your thought processes regarding situations. In some cases the lead officer may have one, but most in the stack do not. There are many departments that only outfit patrol officers with body cams . So thereís no footage because nobody had one on their person, not because nobody turned one on. Footage of incidents post shooting exist once additional patrol officers arrived. Itís also not customary to do a ďcomplete searchĒ of the premise post officer involved shooting. You clear the scene of people , asses situation lock it down and wait for the evidence techs to show before disturbing anything in the immediate area. This is the protocol as not to disturb any evidence related to the officer involved shooting. Once itís all photographed , processed , and logged a more intrusive search of the area is conducted. Thereís no rush to collect contraband.

The part of the one officer knowing he did something but not sure if he actually did and having a surreal experience ???? Well thatís not a panic attack like one juror tried to exploit. Itís actually what happens to your body when you get thrusted in a life or death situation. Your body doesnít some strange things. Seconds seem like minutes , you mind def slows things. This is precisely why repetition during training is key. Your body will simply revert to its training under stress. You may not actually realize you were consciously doing something even this your body was responding. Case in point. Long time ago officers were taught to stack their reloads for their revolvers at the range so they didnít have to pick them off the floor. There were multiple shooting scenes involving officers in which investigations found several reloads stacked together. Most guys never even knew they did it.
Thanks for the rundown. Given what youíve said and in light of the leaks, sounds like procedure was not followed, with officers involved getting back on the scene? https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ed/5877997002/
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-03-2020, 2:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Texas AG - who already has felony counts against him (!) is now being outed by his own top aides for taking bribes and abusing his office...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...st/3613450001/
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-03-2020, 2:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Thanks for the rundown. Given what youíve said and in light of the leaks, sounds like procedure was not followed, with officers involved getting back on the scene? https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ed/5877997002/
I updated my post.

But to answer this post. I think you have facts confused. The reason body cam footage exists is because additional units were called to the scene. Those arriving units are patrol officers , they have body cams and were recording as they pulled up. . None of the actual members involved in the raid left scene and went and got a cam .


Again what inconsistencies are your referring to?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-03-2020, 2:19 PM Reply   
Since we are on law and order ,,,,,to add facts to the Soros story that some claim is a myth

https://www.dailywire.com/news/georg...ebook%22%7D%7D
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-03-2020, 2:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I updated my post.

But to answer this post. I think you have facts confused. The reason body cam footage exists is because additional units were called to the scene. Those arriving units are patrol officers , they have body cams and were recording as they pulled up. . None of the actual members involved in the raid left scene and went and got a cam .


Again what inconsistencies are your referring to?
Correct the cam footage being discussed is after the event and shows the officer that participated in the shooting coming back on the scene and entering the apartment.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-03-2020, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Since we are on law and order ,,,,,to add facts to the Soros story that some claim is a myth

https://www.dailywire.com/news/georg...ebook%22%7D%7D
What? No one claims that Soros - and the Koch brothers on the other side - giving to political causes is a myth. The myths are the ridiculous stories you make up regarding him funding crazy antifa armies and that kind of tripe.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-03-2020, 2:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Correct the cam footage being discussed is after the event and shows the officer that participated in the shooting coming back on the scene and entering the apartment.
From my understanding thatís because he attended to his partner shot outside the building and then re entered . Not one thing wrong with that at all. SOP.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-03-2020, 3:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
What? No one claims that Soros - and the Koch brothers on the other side - giving to political causes is a myth. The myths are the ridiculous stories you make up regarding him funding crazy antifa armies and that kind of tripe.
You can play all the semantics you like with what penny actually gets to the front line protester and claim he’s not “paying protestors “, but there are numerous donations with his name attached to the groups promoting violence and civil unrest. It’s indisputable. Again semantics on saying he’s paying protestors vs saying he’s funding the movement. If you fund the movement , you are automatically linked to the results of those groups and their movements of civil unrest and destruction. There is also indisputable evidence that he’s pouring billions into putting DA’s in office across the nation to rewrite the criminal justice system and let violent offenders out of prison, lower bonds , let violent criminals walk the street, eliminate the prosecutions of hardened criminals. . Again indisputable on that front as well.


To support this nation’s historic movement towards racial justice, the Open Society Foundations, the philanthropic group founded by the business magnate George Soros, today is announcing investments totaling $220 million in emerging organizations and leaders building power in Black communities across the country, placing a bet on their ability to carry today’s momentum toward a better tomorrow.


The Democracy Alliance was created in 2005 by a handful of major donors, including billionaire financier George Soros and Taco Bell heir Rob McKay to build a permanent infrastructure to advance liberal ideas and causes. Donors are required to donate at least $200,000 a year to recommended groups, and their combined donations to those groups now total more than $500 million. Endorsed beneficiaries include the Center for American Progress think tank, the liberal attack dog Media Matters and the Democratic data firm Catalist. While the Democracy Alliance last year voted to endorse a handful of groups focused on engaging African-Americans in politics ― some of which have helped facilitate the Black Lives movement ― the invitation to movement leaders is a first for the DA, and seems likely to test some members’ comfort zones.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-03-2020, 10:30 PM Reply   
From Heather Cox Richardson
October 3, 2020 (Saturday)

I try to give us all a break on the weekend, but today seems like a day for which we need a record.

The president remains at Walter Reed Hospital. His condition is unclear. His doctors gave a cheery if vague picture of his health this morning, but minutes later, White House chief of staff Mark Meadows gave an off-the-record report to the press pool that told a different story. ďThe presidentís vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning, and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care,Ē Meadows said. ďWeíre still not on a clear path to a full recovery.Ē Meadows had been caught on tape asking to go off the record, so his identity was revealed.

Furious, Trump went to Twitter to say he was ďfeeling well!Ē In the evening, he released a four-minute video showing him sitting up at a conference table, saying in a rambling monologue that he would be back to campaigning soon. The video had been edited.

In his briefing to reporters, Dr. Sean Conley dated Trumpís diagnosis to Wednesday, a day earlier than Trump had admitted publicly. That new information meant that Trump was contagious at Tuesdayís debate, and that he knew he was contagious when he attended a fundraiser at his Bedminster golf club on Thursday, maskless. It would also mean that Trump knew he was sick before his adviser Hope Hicksís diagnosis. After the press conference, the White House released a document saying that Conley had misspoken.

Over the course of the day, more members of Trumpís inner circle announced they have tested positive for coronavirus: former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI), and Nick Luna, Trumpís personal assistant, are all infected; Christie is in the hospital. It also became clear that the White House had made little or no effort to trace who had contact with the infected officials.

Meanwhile, White House sources told reporters that Trump had fought against going to Walter Reed Hospital so close to the election, fearing he would look weak. His doctors gave him no choice. He finally gave in, but waited until after the stock market closed on Friday to make the trip. He is not being treated with hydroxychloroquine, which he repeatedly touted as an effective cure for Covid-19, but rather with the anti-viral drug remdesivir.

Trump has built his case for reelection on the idea that the coronavirus either is not that serious or has run its course. He has ridiculed the idea of wearing masks, and refused to follow the safety protocols health experts recommended. Now he and his wife are sick, and coronavirus is spreading through his inner circle, apparently through a super spreader event last weekend at the White House, when Trump announced he was nominating Amy Coney Barrett to take the Supreme Court seat of the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Trumpís strategy of downplaying the virus to convince Americans it was over has backfired spectacularly, with the nation watching aghast as the disease spreads through the White House and officials there seem unable to come up with a straight story about whatís happening. Interviewed by Isaac Chotiner for the New Yorker, Maggie Haberman of the New York Times, who has long-time sources in the White House, said that people there are ďincredibly anxiousÖ. For their own safety. For the safety of the country. I think they are scared for the presidentÖ. And I think they are just shell-shocked.Ē

According to Haberman, Trump ďis very, very reluctant to have information about his health out thereÖ. Any perception of weakness for him is some kind of psychic wound.Ē She explained how the upcoming election makes this sentiment particularly powerful right now. ďThis is his worst nightmare. Not just getting sick with this, but any scenario where he is out of sight and being tended to and Joe Biden is out campaigning.Ē

Indeed, Biden has taken to the campaign trail. With just a month left before the election, he is on the road while Trumpís campaign is paralyzed. Biden adviser Anita Dunn explained to Politico that he is practicing what he has been preaching. ďThere is no reason not to show the country that, yes, you can go about your businessóif you do it safely, if you wear masks, if you socially distanceÖ. The vice president has talked about this since March.Ē

The timing of the Trumpsí illness coincided with the final push from the Biden campaign. It has pulled its negative ads out of respect for the Trumps, it says, but had likely planned to anyway in order to focus on an uplifting message of change in the last month of the campaign. In any case, at this point the Biden campaign hardly has to draw attention to how poorly the administration had handled the coronavirus pandemic. With Trump in the hospital with Covid-19, itís pretty obvious.

ďThey all know itís over,Ē a Republican close to the Trump campaign told Vanity Fairís Gabriel Sherman. Another said, ďThis is spiraling out of control.Ē

It was a bad week politically for the president anyway. It was only a week agoóon Sundayóthat the New York Times released information about his taxes, revealing that he is hundreds of millions of dollars in debt and has avoided almost all U.S. taxes for years. Just two days lateróTuesdayóthe first presidential debate saw Trump blustering and bullying in what he thought was a demonstration that his supporters would love. Maybe members of his base did, but a New York Times/Siena College poll released today indicates that most voters were repelled by Trumpís behavior. Biden is up seven points among likely voters in Pennsylvania, and five points in Florida. By Thursday, we knew that Hope Hicks had tested positive for coronavirus, and shortly after midnight, in the early hours of Friday, we knew that the president and the First Lady had also tested positive.

If there was any good news in all this for the Trump campaign, it was that the tape released Thursday of the First Lady saying ďwho gives a f*** about the Christmas stuff and decorations?Ē and ďGive me a f****** breakĒ about children separated from their parents has largely been forgotten. So has the statement of former national security adviser H.R. McMaster that the president is ďaiding and abettingĒ Putin because he refuses to acknowledge that Russians are attacking the 2020 election.

Despite the growing crisis in the administration, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is still trying to get Barrett confirmed before the election, even if nothing else gets done. He has announced the Senate will not conduct business again until October 19, meaning it cannot take up the coronavirus bill the House just passed. Nonetheless, Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) has announced that the Senate Judiciary Committee will meet to consider Barrettís nomination, despite the fact that two members of the committee are infected with coronavirus. Those two say they will quarantine for just ten days so they can emerge in time for Barrettís confirmation hearings beginning on October 12.

And while we are watching coronavirus infect the president and those around him, it also continues to spread around the rest of the country. The United States as a whole on Friday saw the highest count of new cases since August: 54,411. Deaths are down, but still 906 Americans died on Friday from Covid-19.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-04-2020, 4:41 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=pesos;2002554]From Heather Cox Richardson


Please. Her opinions and conclusions are worth as much weight as the heaping pile of crap i let fly into the toilet. She’s far from an unbiased source with a long history of questionable outlooks. Pun intended .

I would expect better

Last edited by xstarrider; 10-04-2020 at 4:46 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-04-2020, 6:05 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=xstarrider;2002558]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
From Heather Cox Richardson


Please. Her opinions and conclusions are worth as much weight as the heaping pile of crap i let fly into the toilet. Sheís far from an unbiased source with a long history of questionable outlooks. Pun intended .

I would expect better
lol, you just posted The Daily Wire. Isnt that a Ben Shapiro site? smack your own head.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-04-2020, 8:51 AM Reply   
looks like Clintons are back in the spot light, as well as Obama, wonder if we will see an investigation on the Russia hoax. As this classified info become open, FBI agents are thowing each other under the bus. Create a fake narrative to undermine the opposition. here we go again
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-04-2020, 10:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
looks like Clintons are back in the spot light, as well as Obama, wonder if we will see an investigation on the Russia hoax. As this classified info become open, FBI agents are thowing each other under the bus. Create a fake narrative to undermine the opposition. here we go again
Uh huh. Lock her up take 2, just in time for the election. Guarantee 1 day after the election it will evaporate, just like the migrant caravan.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-04-2020, 10:51 AM Reply   
Bit of a dick move by Trump organizing a pointless drive by ensuring that his secret service detail are exposed to his COVID breath (and farts) while being locked in a hermetically sealed petri dish. Nice one.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-04-2020, 2:29 PM Reply   
https://www.newsweek.com/hes-incapac...ecalls-1536288
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-04-2020, 4:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Man, I opened that opinion article with an open mind, not knowing what to expect. First, it was a college law professor writing it. Not a Doctor. Gee, I wonder who sheíll be voting for. Her opinion is worth the same as a plumberĎs apprentice giving an opinion on electrical work. The thing that really pops her balloon though is the fact that the dosage levels for post brain surgery (16-100 milligrams) and COVID (6 milligrams) are miles apart. Her experience with the drug was also right after brain surgery, not COVID, so thereís that too.

Wes, I expect much more out of you. Your link is laughable at best. Totally classic, transparent TDS. Can someone give Wes the number for the TDS Hotline?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-04-2020, 4:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Bit of a dick move by Trump organizing a pointless drive by ensuring that his secret service detail are exposed to his COVID breath (and farts) while being locked in a hermetically sealed petri dish. Nice one.
Meanwhile, the MSM has him inches from deathís door. How else would you expect a narcissist to behave? Did you just meet him?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-04-2020, 5:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Man, I opened that opinion article with an open mind, not knowing what to expect. First, it was a college law professor writing it. Not a Doctor. Gee, I wonder who sheíll be voting for. Her opinion is worth the same as a plumberĎs apprentice giving an opinion on electrical work. The thing that really pops her balloon though is the fact that the dosage levels for post brain surgery (16-100 milligrams) and COVID (6 milligrams) are miles apart. Her experience with the drug was also right after brain surgery, not COVID, so thereís that too.

Wes, I expect much more out of you. Your link is laughable at best. Totally classic, transparent TDS. Can someone give Wes the number for the TDS Hotline?
Given how often youíve been wrong (and subsequently just go silent when shown to be) Iíd be happy to see your sources. What I read showed typically 6mg daily for 19 days for covid and 4-8mg for brain surgery following an initial 10mg dose. I am no expert, so please feel free to educate me.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-04-2020, 6:18 PM Reply   
It’s just what a self-proclaimed doctor wrote in the comments section. Honestly though? It doesn’t matter who said what. She’s unqualified to make the judgement. Period. Where’s her medical degree? She had BRAIN SURGERY and wanting to compare treatments for COVID to that. You can almost literally see the seething hatred and rabid TDS coming through in her words. It’s literally a non-stop hate-fest. Sorry, I’ll take advice from someone whose name ends with MD, not some liberal professor who received an unknown dosage after brain surgery. I think she needs another brain surgery to remove the rest of the poop they left behind in the last surgery. What if Trump’s doctors wrote an article about the law just because they had a case litigated one time?

Btw, different people react differently to the same meds all the time. Case in point: Vicodin makes me amped up instead of sleepy or loopy like most people. I think Trump is in capable hands and doesn’t need some libtard, brainwashing professor giving medical advice to anyone. At the end of the day, don’t you guys ever realize you’re just clanging bells?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-04-2020, 6:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
At the end of the day, donít you guys ever realize youíre just clanging bells?
again with the utter lack of self awareness
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-04-2020, 6:25 PM Reply   
Kinda funny how when Trump’s in the hospital, they have to beat up on his doctors now. Lol It’s honestly pretty funny how the guy can’t get a break. Of course, no real doctor will do it so they gotta find a libtard law professor who once took the drug for another reason entirely, try to make a case that the prez is incapacitated. Man, I really wonder how many libtards are gonna get shot rioting after the election. You know, the one where Hiden has been advised not to concede no matter what.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-04-2020, 6:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
again with the utter lack of self awareness
Dude, you KNOW what Iíve said is true. Even you arenít that stupid. Just admit it was a dumb thing to post.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-04-2020, 6:27 PM Reply   
Again nothing but nonstop projection. Trump is the one literally on the record refusing to agree to a peaceful transition of power if the election doesn't go his way. All this snowflake whining is pretty hilarious given what was said/written back when Clinton got pneumonia lol.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-04-2020, 6:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Dude, you KNOW what Iíve said is true. Even you arenít that stupid. Just admit it was a dumb thing to post.
Rarely is anything you say true, and you've admitted to not caring about anything including the rankest of hypocrisy as long as the ends justify the means, so your written word is pretty worthless. Still waiting for you to explain what the heck you freaked out about back re: Doug's contradictory posts. But as usual you just move on to the next breitbartfest and stay silent.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-04-2020, 6:33 PM Reply   
"Steroids may also give a false impression of the patient’s state. The drugs are also known to affect mood, causing euphoria or a general happiness. Steroids can also disrupt sleep, leading to insomnia, irritability or depression.

In some cases they may cause psychiatric effects, leading to feelings of grandiosity and mania, or even delirium and psychosis.

“The thing about steroids is they can have psychiatric side effects at almost any dose,” said Dr. J. Michael Bostwick, a psychiatrist with the Mayo Clinic who authored a paper on the subject.

While steroids are used widely in medicine without much concern about psychotropic effects, “it is necessary to notice if the use of these drugs causes changes in mood or thinking or sleep,” Dr. Bostwick said."


You can take it up with the good doctor.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-04-2020, 6:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Rarely is anything you say true, and you've admitted to not caring about anything including the rankest of hypocrisy as long as the ends justify the means, so your written word is pretty worthless. Still waiting for you to explain what the heck you freaked out about back re: Doug's contradictory posts. But as usual you just move on to the next breitbartfest and stay silent.
Is that how you spell breightbart? I honestly donít know because I never read it or watch it or whatever you do with it. Anything Iíve admitted has zero to do with the current topic. Zero. What we do know is youíre having another bad TDS episode tonight. Sleep tight. Donít let the bedbugs bite. As for the last part of your post, Iíll keep you wondering, stressing, full of anxiety and trembling in fear.....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-04-2020, 6:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
"Steroids may also give a false impression of the patientís state. The drugs are also known to affect mood, causing euphoria or a general happiness. Steroids can also disrupt sleep, leading to insomnia, irritability or depression.

In some cases they may cause psychiatric effects, leading to feelings of grandiosity and mania, or even delirium and psychosis.

ďThe thing about steroids is they can have psychiatric side effects at almost any dose,Ē said Dr. J. Michael Bostwick, a psychiatrist with the Mayo Clinic who authored a paper on the subject.

While steroids are used widely in medicine without much concern about psychotropic effects, ďit is necessary to notice if the use of these drugs causes changes in mood or thinking or sleep,Ē Dr. Bostwick said."


You can take it up with the good doctor.
This is so full of awesome. Looks like youíve done the research too so maybe you and the good professor should write a medical article together. Lol Watching you cling to the hope of there being a problem you can say, ďAH HA!Ē to is so flippin entertaining! You guys just canít wait to ďget at himĒ any way possible. Itís been like watching a dog chase its tail for four years. TDS has rotted your brain.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-04-2020, 6:52 PM Reply   
Tell you what, Wes. You keep posting all your libtard wishlist articles in the hopes that something bad happens to T Daddy and the next thing that will happen is Pence will be elected for the next eight years. You wanna see evangelicals show up to the polls? That would be a 70-30 split for Pence. Be careful what you wish for.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-04-2020, 7:03 PM Reply   
I’ve said plenty of times I do not want Drumpf to die. A week or two fighting a hard case of what he’s been hand waving away for months? I’d be fine with that.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-04-2020, 9:54 PM Reply   
Wes has a Serious case of TDS-19 constant dribble. I would say level 9.9 on the TDS scale. You need to check yourself into A safe space & pump the breaks on the inflow of libtard Fake News. I’m serious your gonna have a break down after the election if you don’t get some help. Someone get Wes a 800 Number or Hotline so he can check himself in.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-04-2020, 9:59 PM Reply   
“Constant dribble”

Grant your command of your native language never fails to elicit a laugh - it’s as tiny as Trump’s adorable little jazz hands. The average person on the street here in Japan has superior English skills lol
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2020, 1:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Iíve said plenty of times I do not want Drumpf to die. A week or two fighting a hard case of what heís been hand waving away for months? Iíd be fine with that.
Itís just the non-stop poo flinging that is honestly boring. I donít remember right wing tantrums and death wishes being a thing while Obama was in office. I also donít remember hourly hit pieces written in the media, trying to scrape up every and any morsel of bad juju against a duly-elected President.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2020, 1:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
ďConstant dribbleĒ

Grant your command of your native language never fails to elicit a laugh - itís as tiny as Trumpís adorable little jazz hands. The average person on the street here in Japan has superior English skills lol
If I was in Japan right now, the LAST thing Iíd be doing is yappin to internet strangers on WW. Youíve seriously got a huge void in your life. Iíve always felt a little sorry for you, but now I really feel sorry.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-05-2020, 1:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Itís just the non-stop poo flinging that is honestly boring. I donít remember right wing tantrums and death wishes being a thing while Obama was in office. I also donít remember hourly hit pieces written in the media, trying to scrape up every and any morsel of bad juju against a duly-elected President.
You have a short or bad (or both) memory. Tan suit, my friend. Tan - freakin - suit. Or youíre just a liar (which youíve proved here repeatedly).

Lol:

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-05-2020, 1:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
If I was in Japan right now, the LAST thing Iíd be doing is yappin to internet strangers on WW. Youíve seriously got a huge void in your life. Iíve always felt a little sorry for you, but now I really feel sorry.
Awww I appreciate your heartfelt and obvious genuine concern. Maybe you should familiarize yourself with the concept of time zones. Iím finishing up some work and getting ready to crash. Iím here for months bud, not days.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2020, 1:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
You have a short or bad (or both) memory. Tan suit, my friend. Tan - freakin - suit. Or youíre just a liar (which youíve proved here repeatedly).

Lol:

One story??? Yeah, is that all you got for eight years? Iíll spot you 20 of those, but I can point out hourly rabid hate pieces every day. You lose bigly on that subject, pal. Letís not forget the 24/7 video assault, on multiple networks too.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-05-2020, 2:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
You have a short or bad (or both) memory. Tan suit, my friend. Tan - freakin - suit. Or youíre just a liar (which youíve proved here repeatedly).
That's hilarious!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2020, 2:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
That's hilarious!
Toady.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2020, 2:49 AM Reply   
What’ll be interesting is the libtard reaction after Trump goes back to work this week and resumes campaigning next week. Especially since their hopes hinge off of the fear of COVID deaths. Gonna be a tough narrative to sell when a fat 74-year-old walks away unscathed.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-05-2020, 3:08 AM Reply   
Wes: Now your blaming Mark for the Tan Suit story. Bro, you gotta get your finger pointing game straight. For years you have been blaming me for the Tan Suit story, now your saying Marks your Huckleberry! O well! Tag Mark “Your It”
Think about the Wasted Hrs Wes & other TDS victims like Fly Have put into this thread. Now I’m not talking about sitting on the Toilet & taking a good Wake77 And catching up on the Trump thread. And injecting a kick here , I’m talking about going out & getting Dirt “On Orange man bad” and injecting into your system and then comming here & then Barfing your FEELING’s all up in this thread. LOL LOL LOL and for YEARS!!!!! You libtards have wasted your lives. Seriously come out of the basement go outside do something positive With what you have left
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-05-2020, 4:01 AM Reply   
McEnany down too.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...navirus-426442

It's going to be interesting to see whether the American public decides to sympathize with the sick or be mad that the White House allowed this to happen.

Anybody know whether they are masking up in the west wing now?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-05-2020, 6:49 AM Reply   
The Administration is a Cluster F. We all have to live by the covid19 rules. The Administration is supposed to be the example for all Americans. Instead they do everything wrong. Trump and his team failed to avoid large gatherings, socially distance, wear masks, and isolate or quarantine themselves after coming into contact with people who had contracted the virus. In fact they lied and hid positives even after they knew they had it. WTF when you do a complete 180 from what your own people tell all of us to do. Its like everything else with this clown. We should all pay our taxes. He does not. We should all pay attn to and abide by Covid 19 rules, They do not. We should all denounce white supremists. Trump does not. We should all have faith in our election, trump says do not trust them. We certainly should not do anything to attack or hurt the safety and fairness of the election. Trump puts a donor with zero PO experience in charge and he removes sorting machines, stops overtime and slows the mail across the country. We should all avoid gathering w/ more than 10 people. Trump is organizing indoor and outdoor events, no mask requirement and no distancing. Everything he does is opposite of what we SHOULD be doing. Its no wonder he got covid and he and his group passed it on to over a dozen others ... so far. SuperSpreader in chief. That this guy is in charge of anything is embarrassing.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-05-2020, 7:57 AM Reply   
It's amazing that Trump has recovered so well. So Alpha. Lets see what happens in 5 days, if the wheels are going to fall off it will happen then.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-05-2020, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The Administration is a Cluster F. We all have to live by the covid19 rules. The Administration is supposed to be the example for all Americans. Instead they do everything wrong. Trump and his team failed to avoid large gatherings, socially distance, wear masks, and isolate or quarantine themselves after coming into contact with people who had contracted the virus. In fact they lied and hid positives even after they knew they had it. WTF when you do a complete 180 from what your own people tell all of us to do. Its like everything else with this clown. We should all pay our taxes. He does not. We should all pay attn to and abide by Covid 19 rules, They do not. We should all denounce white supremists. Trump does not. We should all have faith in our election, trump says do not trust them. We certainly should not do anything to attack or hurt the safety and fairness of the election. Trump puts a donor with zero PO experience in charge and he removes sorting machines, stops overtime and slows the mail across the country. We should all avoid gathering w/ more than 10 people. Trump is organizing indoor and outdoor events, no mask requirement and no distancing. Everything he does is opposite of what we SHOULD be doing. Its no wonder he got covid and he and his group passed it on to over a dozen others ... so far. SuperSpreader in chief. That this guy is in charge of anything is embarrassing.
We dont all, the protests, of thousands, every night, on top of each other, is a super spreader, just like any gathering, with people who have been around multiple people for multiple different horus on end. Just lock your doors, stay home until its over. What until Biden gets it. All the media is around them all the time, in the airplanes. in the meetings, in the trains. They are probably spreading it all over the place.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-05-2020, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
We dont all, the protests, of thousands, every night, on top of each other, is a super spreader, just like any gathering, with people who have been around multiple people for multiple different horus on end. Just lock your doors, stay home until its over. What until Biden gets it. All the media is around them all the time, in the airplanes. in the meetings, in the trains. They are probably spreading it all over the place.
I heard a report last week from a reporter "on the train" with Biden from Cleveland back to Wilmington. The reporters apparently all needed to wear n95s whenever Biden was present, regardless of actual distance. I think Biden takes the potential for spread seriously. I was going to say "much more seriously," but what with all of the video evidence of people at the white house acting like it's 2019, I'm not sure anyone there has been taking it seriously at all.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-05-2020, 11:26 AM Reply   
Anybody else getting in on the "Trump defeats COVID" commemorative coin pre-order?

https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/p...eats-covid.htm
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-05-2020, 11:27 AM Reply   
Hope Hicks and Kayleigh McEnany both have tested positive. I'd sure like to be the meat in that virus sandwich, if you know what i mean.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-05-2020, 12:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I heard a report last week from a reporter "on the train" with Biden from Cleveland back to Wilmington. The reporters apparently all needed to wear n95s whenever Biden was present, regardless of actual distance. I think Biden takes the potential for spread seriously. I was going to say "much more seriously," but what with all of the video evidence of people at the white house acting like it's 2019, I'm not sure anyone there has been taking it seriously at all.
I think he should be, what would happen if he wins, and there is no vaccine. he would not be able to do the government's work. for (maybe) the term of his presidency. The left said, you cant vote in person for a SC, so I guess you cannot do the governments work unless in person. Also, the left said, they could vote by mail in ballot, thats ok. So there's a lot of mis info. Why not vote by zoom, and let this fine women become a SCJ.

And Biden would have to stay away, especially with his again and past health issues. He's at high risk.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 4:28 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us