Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 6:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Actually, this is exactly what he said when asked...
Asked by the New York Times’ Peter Baker about his second term plans, Trump replied, “But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we’d have a very, very solid, we would continue what we’re doing, we’d solidify what we’ve done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done.”

He needs to up his meds, cant put a sentence together. You'd think if one were running for office this might be the one question you know you will be asked daily. Thats all he could come up with less than 80 days before election. "Very, very solid".
Or like marge says he can lean on his successes. Build the wall, I heard 3 mile completed and Mexico still not payed a penny. They have locked the US out of their country because we have too much Covid.
He could preach his success on Repeal and Replace Obamacare, right? His 2015/16 claim was "No tax cuts for the rich". Well maybe not want to let the votors know he only reduced taxes on the countries richest.
Lets move on the another promise, to pay off the countries debt. It will be "easy" he said, can get it done in 8 years. Ohh, its done nothing but go up, even prior to Covid. Lets hold off on bringing that up. Infrastructure, he said he would rebuild our bridges and roads, Greatest improvement in infrastructure in the history of the country. Damn! that didnt happen either. Said he was going to solve the Drug problem in the US. Today the opiod epidemic has only gotten worse, overdoses are at an all time high. Said he would reduce prescription prices, it will be easy. Done in first 100 days, I ppromise. Well nothing but increase in drug prices since 2016, damn another swing and miss. Remember this one? I will make taxes SO EASY, it will put H&R Block out of business. You will fill out a simple postcard and mail it in. He even had postcards on stage with him, so you could see how easy he would make it. That didnt happen either. Said he would "Solve Poverty", anyone help me with this? Did we solve poverty yet? Said he would release his tax returns, just a "routine audit" he said. Now im not sure did he release those? or did he force congress to go all the way to the SC to get a decision. SC said he needs to provide them. Even with that he is still suing to Not Release them, one more down. How about when he promised we would have the cleanest air and the cleanest water then proceeded to place a former swamp dwelling lobbyist to head the EPA and do nothing but remove protections on the environment. Lets keep quiet on this one too. As I recall, he also promised to provide evidence of WIDESPREAD Voter Fraud. He set up a committee to do a deep dive and get to the bottom of it. Next, his committee abandoned finding near zero instance of Voter Fraud. Dang, you would think that would be enough to stop him from repeating the lie. He still repeating it. Coal, said he was going to bring the coal industry back. Best i can find is that many coal companies going BK and less and less coal being used. Think he will lie to the coal miners again this round? Hell yeah. So, what about fixing the disparity with China? He randomly threw tariffs at China so American prices increased, wow, way to get back at China, charge Americans more. More winning. Peace in the middle east? Well we have more troops in the middle east today than in 2016. Said he would clean up Flints water supply. Maybe not want to bring that up with Michigan voters. The Muslim ban. That one on i think the 3rd attempt worked. So there is that.
Put the drugs away......
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 6:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
What does "turning our country into Communism" even mean?

You realize that Sleepy Joe's biggest weakness among lefties is his support for the 1994 crime bill, right? The one that Trump undid a whole bunch of a couple of years ago (to reduce criminal penalties)?

What is "fake protesting"? And is fake protesting a capital offense?
it is the democrat party mission statement. You tell us what it means.

Fake protesting is communist community organizers (such as Obama), paying people to stir up outrage. Sending said paid organizers to the streets to prey on the emotions of the weak minded and seed them with ideas and tools for destruction. Keep telling people lies long enough, they believe them. Just like in Oakland. Black people tell their kids that police are evil. My wife heard this on many occasions. They also tell their kids that white people do not have issues and that they are not poor. All lies. It plays out in the culture. You can look at any black person who speaks and it pretty much starts out with "white people". Never starts out with Darrel or Bob.

Ever notice the reason these people are in the streets is over fake outrage. Maybe people like Lebron James is into yet again defending violent black males who rape and beat women. Seems to be a very pro sports thing to do.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 7:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
https://www.oregonlive.com/nfl/2020/...ng-report.html

wow. I like watching football, but I'm done now.

NFL is allowing names of rapists, drug dealers and other criminals on the helmets.

They are even allowing the name of an organization that is now calling for whitey to give his house to a person of color....blm

holy crap
Wife is done with it. I am only a half a click from it myself. We for years have had our living room with signed colts jerseys hung. We had about 10 of them on the wall in boxes. Plus a signed Manning revolution helmet and other little tidbits. All of it is down now. We also have a brink in front of Lucas Oil pro shop. I may see what I can do to get it either removed or chisel out our names off the brick. Just makes me sick that these guys support the worst in our society like that and make them hero's. I get it on a certain level, however when they have to time after time look into yet another black man performing active crimes, fighting or not cooperating as the examples of this "racism" and especially making up narratives of violence against police like Micheal Brown then I am out. If that is your example, then your lives are pretty darn good. I am really losing faith in the black communities honesty and morals.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-02-2020, 7:09 AM Reply   
Wow, you guys and your cancel culture is pathetic. Father Trump would be displeased XD
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 7:09 AM Reply   
I have a question for you democrats. Why is it when Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, German, Irish, Cuban, Brazilian, or you name it lives in an area (and they all do because it is natural to want to live among your own people as it brings some comfort) it is called a community. Yet, when black people live together it is always labeled a Ghetto? What is it about strong democrat demographics that make you want to destroy everything, destroy each other and not take care of your stuff?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 7:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Wow, you guys and your cancel culture is pathetic. Father Trump would be displeased XD
Good thing he is not my daddy like he is for you democrats. lives in your mind rent free
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 7:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Wow, you guys and your cancel culture is pathetic. Father Trump would be displeased XD
Besides, we (unlike you people), are not requesting that NFL stops existing. We are taking our money and supporting other things. I am not into supporting violent women beaters or people who support women beaters and rapist.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-02-2020, 7:16 AM Reply   
Who are you trying to convince haha? The women beaters just popped up in the last few weeks eh? Or is it that you were just fine supporting them until they got political. Your fake morals are laughable.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 7:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
What would motivate somebody with a good life to riot?
Politics and money. Many of the "protesters" show up all over the country to the next hot spot. This is what "community organizers" do. They have a network. They bring in the central command. They go to the local leaders and they drum up the people. The movements all over the country all are working in similar fashions on where and what they attack. that does not happen in a spontanious protest. There is a certain amount who are just in the streets only because word was out that there will be people there (again, a element of command an control), but they are just the random players while the violent professionals do the real work in the background.

Did Vlad Lennon make less poor people in Russia? Nope. Did the communist leader live in poverty? Nope. It was all politics.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 7:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Who are you trying to convince haha? The women beaters just popped up in the last few weeks eh? Or is it that you were just fine supporting them until they got political. Your fake morals are laughable.
I do not hold organizations responsible for the ill actions of a few of their members especially when the organization does not support those actions and does it's best to punish those who do. I also give them a certain amount of credit for the laws they have to abide by and that fact the unions have say in what the ownership group can and can not do.

When it is now the ownership and the unions that is supporting these lies, then it is a different story.

In basketball, it is a plain as the nose on your face. It is purely a economic take over where the black athletes are trying to wrestle away ownership stake from the owners. When they are saying things that owners don't have the same political leanings that the players do, it is a problem is a dead giveaway. They also will not say a word about china. another dead give away.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-02-2020, 7:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
If the majority of the paid protestors did not cross state lines to loot and burn, they would not have been shot.

Kid was attacked. They seen he had a gun but it takes a real sociopath to look at someone with a gun and decide you are going to firebomb him. There is also no where in the law that you the general public is allowed to chase down someone to do harm to them. You know as well as anyone being a professional kalifornian that even if someone raped someone in your home, you would would be arrested if you attacked said felon while they were running away. That kid was running to the police and they chased and attacked him. They must not have felt too afraid. Non sociopaths run if someone in their group was just shot. Apparently these are some sort of super humans that can avoid human nature, pure sociopaths, or they did not feel they were in danger.

In America, you are allowed to have a gun. Not in kalifornia, but in America you can. Something about that 2nd amendment.
Provide evidence of "paid protesters, or stop saying it. Kid was attacked? Fire bombed? Provide evidence or quit lying. So the general public is not allowed to chase down an armed murderer in Wisconsin? But it IS legal for a 17 year old to open carry and shoot others in public? Not sure i would want to live in Deltaville. Yes, in CA we cant shoot people running away. If it was me, i wouldnt wait for them to finish the rape and let them run, id shoot them earlier. They chased that boy because he had shot another and killed him minutes earlier. If no shooting, no chasing, right? Wait, im in California and i have about a dozen guns, never a problem. Mark recently just bought a bunch too. Why cant you get a gun in CA? Criminal record?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-02-2020, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
it is the democrat party mission statement. You tell us what it means.

Fake protesting is communist community organizers (such as Obama), paying people to stir up outrage. Sending said paid organizers to the streets to prey on the emotions of the weak minded and seed them with ideas and tools for destruction. Keep telling people lies long enough, they believe them. Just like in Oakland. Black people tell their kids that police are evil. My wife heard this on many occasions. They also tell their kids that white people do not have issues and that they are not poor. All lies. It plays out in the culture. You can look at any black person who speaks and it pretty much starts out with "white people". Never starts out with Darrel or Bob.

Ever notice the reason these people are in the streets is over fake outrage. Maybe people like Lebron James is into yet again defending violent black males who rape and beat women. Seems to be a very pro sports thing to do.
Damn, thats FOX game plan in spades.
Looks like you get to sit around on Sundays mowing the lawn and doing laundry. No more sports for right wing wackos.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-02-2020, 7:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I have a question for you democrats. Why is it when Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, German, Irish, Cuban, Brazilian, or you name it lives in an area (and they all do because it is natural to want to live among your own people as it brings some comfort) it is called a community. Yet, when black people live together it is always labeled a Ghetto? What is it about strong democrat demographics that make you want to destroy everything, destroy each other and not take care of your stuff?
It gets difficult to understand how bassackwards some of you are. Mexicans come from a country called Mexico. Germans come from Germany. Cubans are from Cuba.....Tell me, where do "blacks" come from Delta? Youre embarrassing yourself.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-02-2020, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Told you Trump was a democrat before a republican. you guys should be perfectly happy with him.
Perfect example of how information has no or even negative value if you don't know how to interpret it. The real story here is that a self-absorbed lying POS switched to the Republican party and immediately gets promoted to POTUS.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-02-2020, 8:47 AM Reply   
Question: If Trump looses the election and crys about voter fraud, complains about how unfair life is and wot not, do you think the current "left" riots and protests will be replaced by right wing numpites in the streets with their AR15's?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 8:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Provide evidence of "paid protesters, or stop saying it. Kid was attacked? Fire bombed? Provide evidence or quit lying. So the general public is not allowed to chase down an armed murderer in Wisconsin? But it IS legal for a 17 year old to open carry and shoot others in public? Not sure i would want to live in Deltaville. Yes, in CA we cant shoot people running away. If it was me, i wouldnt wait for them to finish the rape and let them run, id shoot them earlier. They chased that boy because he had shot another and killed him minutes earlier. If no shooting, no chasing, right? Wait, im in California and i have about a dozen guns, never a problem. Mark recently just bought a bunch too. Why cant you get a gun in CA? Criminal record?
Go watch the videos.

It is absolutely legal for a 17 year old to open carry. Handguns are typically considered different because they were the boogeyman of the democrat back in the 90's. Now it is AR 15s again. It is legal for a person with a gun in most of America to shoot someone who is trying to inflict harm on them. That is why you democrats better be careful to which state you are going to fly to burn, loot and destroy.

I am sure you would jump right in and stop a rape, but you decide to chase them down and hurt them, then you too are going to jail. Welcome to your hell.

Who said I could not get a gun in california? You just have to put little flowers and other trinkets on it if you want one of those evil little guns. That makes them so so so much less deadly. I have many guns already. I have a nice sig P226 Scorpion on order as well. That will go great with my stainless sig P220 along with a few other nice toys.

numerous people from California, Seattle (9 I believe) and other states were arrested in a small town in Wisconsin for rioting. You know, small town Wisconsin, cross roads of America. Just happened to be in town for the big riot. I am sure all these people just happen to have their personal budget set up for this. Let me get my budget out. Laundry, gas, car payment, rent, food, cable, cell phone, internet, rioting halfway across the country.....
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-02-2020, 8:53 AM Reply   
It is not absolutely legal in Wisconsin. This is part of what the court will look at, clearly

Under Wisconsin statutes that say anyone under 18 who "goes armed" with any deadly weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor, Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, was not old enough to legally carry the assault-style rifle he had. But John Monroe, a lawyer who specializes in gun rights cases, believes an exception for rifles and shotguns, intended to allow people age 16 and 17 to hunt, could apply.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Question: If Trump looses the election and crys about voter fraud, complains about how unfair life is and wot not, do you think the current "left" riots and protests will be replaced by right wing numpites in the streets with their AR15's?
No. Besides, the left is the only one who is setting up voter fraud. Odd that democrat states passed voter harvesting laws? Send out strangers to pick up ballots and send them in for people? Now wanting to flood every house hold with ballots even if they are voting or not? You tell me who is trying to perform voter fraud?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
It is not absolutely legal in Wisconsin. This is part of what the court will look at, clearly

Under Wisconsin statutes that say anyone under 18 who "goes armed" with any deadly weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor, Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, was not old enough to legally carry the assault-style rifle he had. But John Monroe, a lawyer who specializes in gun rights cases, believes an exception for rifles and shotguns, intended to allow people age 16 and 17 to hunt, could apply.
Worst case a misdemeanor is not the same as murder. I am not even sure they charged him for that. Probably doing him a favor. Over charge knowing there is no way to make them stick.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-02-2020, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Worst case a misdemeanor is not the same as murder. I am not even sure they charged him for that. Probably doing him a favor. Over charge knowing there is no way to make them stick.
Interesting way to say "I was wrong" but you're an interesting guy
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-02-2020, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
No. Besides, the left is the only one who is setting up voter fraud. Odd that democrat states passed voter harvesting laws? Send out strangers to pick up ballots and send them in for people? Now wanting to flood every house hold with ballots even if they are voting or not? You tell me who is trying to perform voter fraud?
Yes, of course that is the narrative, if he looses it's because the left have stolen the election with fraud. I'm super curious to see if the right completely freak out if there is an election loss.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Damn, thats FOX game plan in spades.
Looks like you get to sit around on Sundays mowing the lawn and doing laundry. No more sports for right wing wackos.
Not a fox news talking point. My wife worked in a 90% black office in Oakland for years. These are things she directly seen done to her or said by black people in daily conversations. nice try though.

I am not worried about sports. What do you think people do all the rest of winter, spring and summer without football? OHS NOSE..... THE FOOTSBALLS IS GONE. Big deal. They want $300 a year to watch it anyway. Screw them. They are only trying to take advantage of everyone. I don't want to pay them for political advertising.

Matter of fact, I think we need to defund sports. costs billions a year in insurance claims that the rest of us pay for.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Yes, of course that is the narrative, if he looses it's because the left have stolen the election with fraud. I'm super curious to see if the right completely freak out if there is an election loss.
According to the left, everytime a Republican gets in office they start with the same playbook you are using now. Are they going to leave office. What if Republicans go around shooting up the place. All along we all know democrats miraculously for generations been coming up with dead people voting, finding ballots that were cast that just happened to come in late just in time to swing the election. Hell, there was a old Bob Hope movie where he joked about the democrats counting and counting and counting the ballots until they won. That was in like the 1940's when the movie was made.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Interesting way to say "I was wrong" but you're an interesting guy
Not wrong. You even said he could possible use the hunting angle. was he charged with illegal possession of a firearm?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-02-2020, 9:20 AM Reply   
Yeah, nope. Wasn't concerned either Bush wouldn't transition. Wouldn't have been concerned about Romney or McCain either. There was all that ridiculous BS about Obama pulling a takeover in Texas using the military haha. Remember that? Of course you don't.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-02-2020, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Not wrong. You even said he could possible use the hunting angle. was he charged with illegal possession of a firearm?
Yes, you ****ing idiot, he was lol.

"The Illinois teenager also faces felony charges of attempted first-degree intentional homicide and two charges of first-degree recklessly endangering safety, and a misdemeanor charge of possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18."
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Perfect example of how information has no or even negative value if you don't know how to interpret it. The real story here is that a self-absorbed lying POS switched to the Republican party and immediately gets promoted to POTUS.
Reagan was a democrat. He was the union negotiator for the Screen Actors Guild.

I think you are correct on interpreting information. It is not so bad rewarding ex democrats. It shows they have went through their phases in life and finally became a thinking adult instead of living as a petulant child for an entire life.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 9:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Yes, you ****ing idiot, he was lol.

"The Illinois teenager also faces felony charges of attempted first-degree intentional homicide and two charges of first-degree recklessly endangering safety, and a misdemeanor charge of possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18."
Well. There you have it. He was charged. I don't keep up with all the details of this stuff. Glad you are all into it. Can you tell me what Trump or another politician said this week or anytime in the last 4 to 16 years?

I said from the beginning the only thing they are going to get this kid on was having a gun illegally or some other bull crap charge. Something they would not even consider at any other time because it was the democrat mob who were sanctioned in their violence and this was a lone teenager sticking up for polite society.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Yeah, nope. Wasn't concerned either Bush wouldn't transition. Wouldn't have been concerned about Romney or McCain either. There was all that ridiculous BS about Obama pulling a takeover in Texas using the military haha. Remember that? Of course you don't.
Nope. I was not on here every day bullying people and losing my mind during obama like some of you. So, no I don't.

Na, During Bush you were one of the comparing him to a monkey kind of guys, calling him Chimp and and other names saying he stole the election.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-02-2020, 9:29 AM Reply   
So again, you were wrong. I know that doesn't mean anything to republicans these days. If you are going to claim to not "keep up with all the details" then maybe you shouldn't be making claims that you aren't wrong when you're clearly wrong.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
It gets difficult to understand how bassackwards some of you are. Mexicans come from a country called Mexico. Germans come from Germany. Cubans are from Cuba.....Tell me, where do "blacks" come from Delta? Youre embarrassing yourself.

Now, now SN. I may have been born in the mid-west but my mom and dad told me the story of the birds and the bees just like anyone else in the country. I know where black people come from. Typically single mothers unfortunately. You can thank your fellow democrats for that.

You do know that many of these communities have been in the country for generations. It not like China town just sprung up when some Chinese got off the boat and kick everyone one out that was born in the US.

Was it white racists that pushed all these other people to live in their "community"? Even if it was, why aren't they hell holes with their populations murdering each other by the thousands? Do you ever hear of them complaining that white people moved out? Funny Michelle Obama seems to mind that whites move away from black people. Why is that? Kind of telling really. Why would a black person care if a white person moved away from them? I thought we were the oppressors, yet we are bad for moving away from them? Huh... my mind is confused.

Why are the associated "communities" not torn down, have people of those ethnic backgrounds own businesses and take care of their "communities". Why can I go into China town or any other community with zero fear of being gunned down or robbed?

Come on now. You are the biggest democrat on this board. You have to have an answer for this.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 9:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
So again, you were wrong. I know that doesn't mean anything to republicans these days. If you are going to claim to not "keep up with all the details" then maybe you shouldn't be making claims that you aren't wrong when you're clearly wrong.
Was I? Most of the laws I see in this regard says it is illegal for an adult to give a minor a gun. He is a minor. He technically may not be of legal age to properly consent to the law.

Like I said, even you posted that he may be able to posses a gun for hunting. They may be able to get that angle. I asked a question if he was charged. You answered and decided to be an unmitigated douche about it.
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2020, 9:50 AM Reply   
If an old Bob Hope joke is the basis for your argument that Democrats have been committing voter fraud, then I don't think you're on very strong ground. There are many political cartoons of President Grant and Republican corruption from the 1800's. So does that mean that Republican corruption is true since there are jokes about it going back to the 1880s. (And btw, I think Grant is one of the most incredible Americans and presidents who has lived. I have 3 pictures of him up in my office. Grant staked his presidency on black equality and his fellow Republicans happily helped the Democrats suppress black voting and rights when Grant left office. So don't pretend like the Republicans have some moral high ground on civil rights issues if you haven't bothered to learn the real history.)

But I digress, there has been documented voter fraud by supporters of BOTH PARTIES for years. I'm sure the people committing the fraud are convinced that they do it because the other side is doing it.

Here's a funny one for the Trump supporters:

https://www.facebook.com/TheGoodLiar...related_videos

Last edited by joshugan; 09-02-2020 at 9:52 AM. Reason: typo
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2020, 9:51 AM Reply   
Here's a Grant cartoon. I mean he's carrying a ribbon saying corruption. What more proof could you want!? *smh*

An old joke is not proof of anything.
Attached Images
 

Last edited by joshugan; 09-02-2020 at 9:53 AM. Reason: typo
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 9:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
So again, you were wrong. I know that doesn't mean anything to republicans these days. If you are going to claim to not "keep up with all the details" then maybe you shouldn't be making claims that you aren't wrong when you're clearly wrong.
Oh by the way:

https://lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-l...tate-by-state/

Wisconsin generally prohibits the intentional transfer of any firearm to an individual under age 18.1

The state also generally prohibits the possession of a firearm by any person under age 18.2

These restrictions do not apply, however, when the firearm is being used by a person under age 18 when supervised by an adult during target practice or a course of instruction.3

Wisconsin law generally provides that for hunting purposes, the minimum age for possession or control of a firearm is age 12.4 A person age 12 but under age 14 may not hunt without being accompanied by his or her parent, guardian or a person at least 18 years of age who is designated by the parent or guardian.5 A young person 12 to 14 years of age also may possess a firearm if he or she is enrolled in instruction under the state hunter education program and is carrying the firearm in a case, unloaded, to or from that class, or is handling or operating the firearm during that class under the supervision of an instructor.6


Kind of funny. Not a lot about 17 year olds. Plenty about being 12 to 14 and possessing a gun. Isn't the Gifford people kind of a left wing anti gun establishment and they can not even print that it is illegal for a 17 year old to possess a gun. Just says it general prohibits?


Oh and here is the rest of that quote you posted with your main serving of douchery:

Under Wisconsin statutes that say anyone under 18 who "goes armed" with any deadly weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor, Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, was not old enough to legally carry the assault-style rifle he had.But John Monroe, a lawyer who specializes in gun rights cases, believes an exception for rifles and shotguns, intended to allow people age 16 and 17 to hunt, could apply.

Tom Grieve, a Milwaukee defense lawyer who also specializes in gun cases, agreed the exception might apply beyond hunting, but said that part of the law is poorly drafted. He said he would argue to apply a rule of law that interprets ambiguous criminal statutes in favor of the defendant.


They kind of left that part of the discussion out. So, no I am not wrong and you are not correct either.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshugan View Post
If an old Bob Hope joke is the basis for your argument that Democrats have been committing voter fraud, then I don't think you're on very strong ground. There are many political cartoons of President Grant and Republican corruption from the 1800's. So does that mean that Republican corruption is true since there are jokes about it going back to the 1880s. (And btw, I think Grant is one of the most incredible Americans and presidents who has lived. I have 3 pictures of him up in my office. Grant staked his presidency on black equality and his fellow Republicans happily helped the Democrats suppress black voting and rights when Grant left office. So don't pretend like the Republicans have some moral high ground on civil rights issues if you haven't bothered to learn the real history.)

But I digress, there has been documented voter fraud by supporters of BOTH PARTIES for years. I'm sure the people committing the fraud are convinced that they do it because the other side is doing it.

Here's a funny one for the Trump supporters:

https://www.facebook.com/TheGoodLiar...related_videos
No. I am pretty sure my basis is the other stuff I have written. Bob Hope joke just goes to show how this is not a new talking point.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshugan View Post
If an old Bob Hope joke is the basis for your argument that Democrats have been committing voter fraud, then I don't think you're on very strong ground. There are many political cartoons of President Grant and Republican corruption from the 1800's. So does that mean that Republican corruption is true since there are jokes about it going back to the 1880s. (And btw, I think Grant is one of the most incredible Americans and presidents who has lived. I have 3 pictures of him up in my office. Grant staked his presidency on black equality and his fellow Republicans happily helped the Democrats suppress black voting and rights when Grant left office. So don't pretend like the Republicans have some moral high ground on civil rights issues if you haven't bothered to learn the real history.)

But I digress, there has been documented voter fraud by supporters of BOTH PARTIES for years. I'm sure the people committing the fraud are convinced that they do it because the other side is doing it.

Here's a funny one for the Trump supporters:

https://www.facebook.com/TheGoodLiar...related_videos
So basically you are saying that the democrats did suppress black votes and that Grant was the only one keeping Republicans from doing it to until he left or some republicans did it but not all? Was it the Republican platform to repress blacks like it was for the democrats. Do tell....
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-02-2020, 10:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Oh by the way:

https://lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-l...tate-by-state/

Wisconsin generally prohibits the intentional transfer of any firearm to an individual under age 18.1

The state also generally prohibits the possession of a firearm by any person under age 18.2

These restrictions do not apply, however, when the firearm is being used by a person under age 18 when supervised by an adult during target practice or a course of instruction.3

Wisconsin law generally provides that for hunting purposes, the minimum age for possession or control of a firearm is age 12.4 A person age 12 but under age 14 may not hunt without being accompanied by his or her parent, guardian or a person at least 18 years of age who is designated by the parent or guardian.5 A young person 12 to 14 years of age also may possess a firearm if he or she is enrolled in instruction under the state hunter education program and is carrying the firearm in a case, unloaded, to or from that class, or is handling or operating the firearm during that class under the supervision of an instructor.6


Kind of funny. Not a lot about 17 year olds. Plenty about being 12 to 14 and possessing a gun. Isn't the Gifford people kind of a left wing anti gun establishment and they can not even print that it is illegal for a 17 year old to possess a gun. Just says it general prohibits?


Oh and here is the rest of that quote you posted with your main serving of douchery:

Under Wisconsin statutes that say anyone under 18 who "goes armed" with any deadly weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor, Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, was not old enough to legally carry the assault-style rifle he had.But John Monroe, a lawyer who specializes in gun rights cases, believes an exception for rifles and shotguns, intended to allow people age 16 and 17 to hunt, could apply.

Tom Grieve, a Milwaukee defense lawyer who also specializes in gun cases, agreed the exception might apply beyond hunting, but said that part of the law is poorly drafted. He said he would argue to apply a rule of law that interprets ambiguous criminal statutes in favor of the defendant.


They kind of left that part of the discussion out. So, no I am not wrong and you are not correct either.
Lol and it also depends on what your definition of is is.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Lol and it also depends on what your definition of is is.
Apparently. They like to write the laws many times for wiggle room. Put a law on the books to make it look like they did something only to leave holes big enough to drive a truck through so I all becomes an opinion and not a real law.
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2020, 11:16 AM Reply   
Deltahoosier, I recommend you study the Compromise of 1877. Republicans got to have their man as president, Hayes, by agreeing to stop fighting the Democrats from disenfranchising and brutally and violently intimidating African-Americans in the South. I don't care what the Republican parties' stated "platform" was at the time. They were fully complicit in the horrendous oppression that happened to African-Americans after reconstruction. Again, there's no moral high ground for either party on this issue.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshugan View Post
Deltahoosier, I recommend you study the Compromise of 1877. Republicans got to have their man as president, Hayes, by agreeing to stop fighting the Democrats from disenfranchising and brutally and violently intimidating African-Americans in the South. I don't care what the Republican parties' stated "platform" was at the time. They were fully complicit in the horrendous oppression that happened to African-Americans after reconstruction. Again, there's no moral high ground for either party on this issue.
I like your creative yet biased thinking. The Compromise was to remove Federal Troops from the south.


https://www.history.com/topics/us-pr...romise-of-1877


During the commission’s deliberations, Hayes’ Republican allies met in secret with moderate southern Democrats in hopes of convincing them not to block the official counting of votes through filibuster and effectively allow Hayes’ election. In February, at a meeting held in Washington’s Wormley Hotel, the Democrats agreed to accept a Hayes victory, and to respect the civil and political rights of African Americans, on the condition that Republicans withdraw all federal troops from South, thus consolidating Democratic control in the region.

So basically you are saying if I decide to stay home after having to be in your area to keep you from killing each other, I then am the one who caused you to kill each other and be a horrible horrible humans? Joe Biden is that you?

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 09-02-2020 at 12:13 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-02-2020, 12:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Not a fox news talking point. My wife worked in a 90% black office in Oakland for years. These are things she directly seen done to her or said by black people in daily conversations. nice try though.

I am not worried about sports. What do you think people do all the rest of winter, spring and summer without football? OHS NOSE..... THE FOOTSBALLS IS GONE. Big deal. They want $300 a year to watch it anyway. Screw them. They are only trying to take advantage of everyone. I don't want to pay them for political advertising.

Matter of fact, I think we need to defund sports. costs billions a year in insurance claims that the rest of us pay for.
You may be forgetting that in fly-over country football is their entire life, its different there. Ive been there, seen it first hand. Im not really convinced that professional sports is causing high insurance prices for the general public. Maybe, just maybe its the $700 that is charged for $5 worth of insulin. Dont worry tho, trump promised in 2015 he would repeal and replace, replace with the best insurance, better than obamacare and cheaper. Said it again in 2016. In 2017. In 2018. In 2019. Just 6 weeks ago he said they would be unveiling the republican healthcare plan in 2 weeks. Must have meant he would let us all in on the new plan during the RNC, right? Hmm, it must be true, he keeps saying it! He never lies right?
He will save us from Covid. Save us from the radical leftest Joe Biden. Save us from Radical Socialism! If he keeps saying these things yet never delivers....What is different now?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You may be forgetting that in fly-over country football is their entire life, its different there. Ive been there, seen it first hand. Im not really convinced that professional sports is causing high insurance prices for the general public. Maybe, just maybe its the $700 that is charged for $5 worth of insulin. Dont worry tho, trump promised in 2015 he would repeal and replace, replace with the best insurance, better than obamacare and cheaper. Said it again in 2016. In 2017. In 2018. In 2019. Just 6 weeks ago he said they would be unveiling the republican healthcare plan in 2 weeks. Must have meant he would let us all in on the new plan during the RNC, right? Hmm, it must be true, he keeps saying it! He never lies right?
He will save us from Covid. Save us from the radical leftest Joe Biden. Save us from Radical Socialism! If he keeps saying these things yet never delivers....What is different now?
You wake up from your drug induced nap?

All the other sports do. Most fly over states football is life. The northern midwest and intermixed on the east coast it is basketball while football is also loved but it is hard to compete when you have to build teams to compete when it is windy and snowy and then have to go play warm weather teams with a different playing hi flying playing style.

I see you can not refute the fact that the black community destroys their communities while other races do not destroy their communities. You did not refute that black community gets mad when the whites move out. Say it is a negative thing, but constantly want to complain about white people keeping them down. Instead you do as you usually do, go on a Trump based rant.

So, are those made up Russian hoax charges that was supposed to kick Trump out of office coming along? How about impeachment? That political hit getting him out of office? How about blaming covid on Trump? That getting legs? Kind of noticed after he blocked the tax on obamacare that the price of insurance leveled off after continuous increases in cost? Wonder how that worked?

You obviously are too emotionally stunted for politics. Since you democrat masters don't lie, I am sure you will not be casting your vote for biden considering his running mate absolutely said that she believed the woman who accused him of sexual assult I believe? Actually this is perfect. Why, this all makes sense now. NFL and NBA AND SN95 support men who abuse women. I mean it was just an accusation but heck, the VP running mate/ powerful democrat said it was true so it must be because we all know democrats don't lie right? Especially about something like sexual assault. 1 plus 1 plus 1 means YOU, the NFL and NBA support sexual assault.

Try and get some more sleep.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-02-2020, 12:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshugan View Post
Deltahoosier, I recommend you study the Compromise of 1877. Republicans got to have their man as president, Hayes, by agreeing to stop fighting the Democrats from disenfranchising and brutally and violently intimidating African-Americans in the South. I don't care what the Republican parties' stated "platform" was at the time. They were fully complicit in the horrendous oppression that happened to African-Americans after reconstruction. Again, there's no moral high ground for either party on this issue.
Theoretical. So was Britain complicit in WW2? Was Britain responsible for Germany attacking Poland and murdering the Jews? Chamberland was the one who went over and signed a deal with Hitler where Hitler said he did not want to do these things right? Does that make Britain the moral equivalent to Hitler? That is what you are trying to say about the Republicans in regards to the southern democrats who promised to be kind to black people but recanted.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-02-2020, 2:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
If the majority of the paid protestors did not cross state lines to loot and burn, they would not have been shot.
Nice conspiracy theory. Related to crisis actors did you see Trump set up a phony interview with a "shop owner" who had their premises vandalized except the owner refused so Trump rustled up the former owner and made out he was the current owner.

https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news...r-replaces-him

Odds that Delta will think that it is just fine when the Orange Messiah uses crisis actors. 100%. If I wasn't' competent at math I would say 110%.

Last edited by ralph; 09-02-2020 at 2:27 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2020, 4:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
it is the democrat party mission statement. You tell us what it means.

Fake protesting is communist community organizers (such as Obama), paying people to stir up outrage. Sending said paid organizers to the streets to prey on the emotions of the weak minded and seed them with ideas and tools for destruction. Keep telling people lies long enough, they believe them. Just like in Oakland. Black people tell their kids that police are evil. My wife heard this on many occasions. They also tell their kids that white people do not have issues and that they are not poor. All lies. It plays out in the culture. You can look at any black person who speaks and it pretty much starts out with "white people". Never starts out with Darrel or Bob.

Ever notice the reason these people are in the streets is over fake outrage. Maybe people like Lebron James is into yet again defending violent black males who rape and beat women. Seems to be a very pro sports thing to do.
OH MAN, I got to witness this first hand last week as I made a service call at a "certain state office" that everyone has been to. Soon as I got to the Oakland branch to look at some theft and vandalism repairs needed, I got the stink eyes from each and every Huxtable there. Didn't' matter whether it was an employee or a customer waiting in the huge, Kung Flu lines outside or the fact that I was bumpin Vanilla Ice when I got there, I got the universal stink eye from all of "them." Not sure, but I think I may have redeemed myself when I bumped Milli Vanilli as I pulled out of the parking lot. My tires are still holding air and I don't have any holes in me or my truck that I can tell. Pretty sure I'm in the cool crowd there now.....
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2020, 4:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I like your creative yet biased thinking. The Compromise was to remove Federal Troops from the south.


https://www.history.com/topics/us-pr...romise-of-1877


During the commission’s deliberations, Hayes’ Republican allies met in secret with moderate southern Democrats in hopes of convincing them not to block the official counting of votes through filibuster and effectively allow Hayes’ election. In February, at a meeting held in Washington’s Wormley Hotel, the Democrats agreed to accept a Hayes victory, and to respect the civil and political rights of African Americans, on the condition that Republicans withdraw all federal troops from South, thus consolidating Democratic control in the region.

So basically you are saying if I decide to stay home after having to be in your area to keep you from killing each other, I then am the one who caused you to kill each other and be a horrible horrible humans? Joe Biden is that you?
Why were the federal troops in the South? What were they there to do? You read one History.com article and it appears you didn't even read the whole thing.

"To keep you from killing each other." African-American and whites were killing each other and the federal troops were there to prevent that? Is that what you think was happening after the Civil War? You accuse me of being creative but you're straight making up a fake analogy with that one. Whites were massacring African-Americans to prevent them from voting. Not the other way around.

Let's assume for a moment that Hayes and the Republicans were stupid enough to believe the southern whites that they wouldn't go back to oppressing African-Americans. Once the southern whites went back on their "word" then why didn't they send federal troops back to the south?

So was Grant wrong to use federal troops to protect African-American rights? And was Hayes right to remove federal troops and allow southern whites to resume extreme violence to disenfranchise African-Americans?

Truly knowing our nations history doesn't make me less patriotic. I love this country. Our country, meaning the citizens and leaders, have really screwed up bad sometimes. But I still love it. I don't love the Republican Party but I respect the ideals it should have, though has largely walked away from right now. I'm a small government fiscal conservative, both of which Trump is not, and there's no better party for me. I try to make my country a better place and make my party a better party. Getting rid of Trump is the best path to make my party better and return it to its true principles.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2020, 4:27 PM Reply   
PS, I would never play Vanilla Ice in Oakland. That was a joke. I keep VI and MV on reserve for when I'm on a long trip and very bored every 5-6 years.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-02-2020, 5:01 PM Reply   
LOL I would think u F tards had any shame Or could sink any lower but I would
Be wrong, your morally bankrupt your party is the party of Meth heads & dis enfranchised
Attached Images
 
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-02-2020, 5:04 PM Reply   
The Republican Party is gonna “choke out” your Movement
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2020, 5:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshugan View Post
Truly knowing our nations history doesn't make me less patriotic. I love this country. Our country, meaning the citizens and leaders, have really screwed up bad sometimes. But I still love it. I don't love the Republican Party but I respect the ideals it should have, though has largely walked away from right now. I'm a small government fiscal conservative, both of which Trump is not, and there's no better party for me. I try to make my country a better place and make my party a better party. Getting rid of Trump is the best path to make my party better and return it to its true principles.
Calling yourself and/or being a "fiscal conservative" is identifying yourself as part of the problem with the republican party in the last 15-20 years. The term "fiscal conservative" is code or virtue signal for "you can be a butt pirate, swinger or drug abuser and teach my kids all about it, but just don't over-tax me." You'd be better labeled as a "fiscally conservative democrat."

True conservatism doesn't work without a foundational, moral component. Without morality, fiscal conservatism is just a new way to be a greedy, degenerate democrat and not get called out for it. In other words, you may as well be a libtard. It's reduced to merely bean counting only, if you want to go that route. You're no different than that idiot, 95sn, who lies and claims to be a republican. Actually, maybe he's just part of the cancer on the Republican Party like you that needs to be cut out.

That said, Trump is NOT the ideal answer, BUT... there's no better option. Courts, military, borders, economy, law and order.... Hope I'm wrong about you, but I'm not seeing anything other than what you've portrayed so far.

Last edited by markj; 09-02-2020 at 5:09 PM.
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2020, 5:12 PM Reply   
You think Trump is going to lead to a more moral Republican Party!?! There's no better option than him? Heck, how about every Republican senator, congressman, governor, mayor, town council member, school board member, or local elementary school PTA member? Any of them are more likely to lead the Republicans to a more moral place than Trump.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2020, 5:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshugan View Post
You think Trump is going to lead to a more moral Republican Party!?! There's no better option than him? Heck, how about every Republican senator, congressman, governor, mayor, town council member, school board member, or local elementary school PTA member? Any of them are more likely to lead the Republicans to a more moral place than Trump.
YES! Look at the evidence!!! He already has.

Maybe agree, but that's worthless to the cause. No one else has the clout. Think bigger if you're actually on our team or have any morals. If Trump croaked, I'd be the first in line to volunteer to hang posters for Pence.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-02-2020, 5:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshugan View Post
You think Trump is going to lead to a more moral Republican Party!?!
Do not blaspheme the Orange Messiah!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2020, 5:41 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=joshugan;2001393]You think Trump is going to lead to a more moral Republican Party!?!

Look, when I heard Trump say, "One Corinthians" a few years ago, I almost threw up in my mouth. It proved to me that he had either never opened a Bible in his life or had never had any conversation about it ever. What a poser!!! Even a muslim like Obummer would never have said anything like that. That was history.

Now? I'm not sure what happened. He somehow has managed to make some pretty good policy moves for Christianity. SC picks are the primary reason to vote for him. RBG is melting like the faces of the Nazi's in Raiders of the Lost Ark (not calling her a Nazi). No way she can last much longer. That alone is YUGE. He's certainly not gonna support a baby-killing judge in the SC.

I want to go on. There's so much more to say, but I'm super tired. Building a dock kicked my butt today.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-02-2020, 5:46 PM Reply   
LOL Pelosi say she is NOW the “Victim of a Setup “ Typical democrats they are always the Victims never takes blame for their own actions
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-02-2020, 5:50 PM Reply   
OMG SF police departments Have Gyms And they are still open OMG the police get to work out and we don’t. OmG ( Insert your Fake outrage ) here ...... LOL LOL LOL LOL. The Police have to keep working out. They need to be in shape to keep up their “WHITE SUPREME” Agenda’!!!!’ Lol LoL LoL LoL
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-02-2020, 6:05 PM Reply   
Paid protestors have been exposed widely. All the way back to the fake caravans Crossing our borders and clashing with border patrol agents. Again you choose to ingnore facts.

Just because there are some paid protestors doesn’t mean they’re all paid , but there are enough paid ones to make a difference and get people to follow them. Bus loads of out of towners show up at all these major events. They’re in and out a day or two after the first night of looting. It’s very well documented on the law enforcement side of things. I am not giving away trade secrets because it’s been printed in the press . Road blocks and helicopters are now widely used to follow caravans and intercept them before they arrive at these major flashpoints. The most recent , Kenosha on the second night. Two tour busses were spotted ata near by gas station exiting the hwy and heading towards downtown Kenosha. They stopped at a gas station , opened their cargo areas , and people began to fill multiple snalll gas cans and place them back inside the tour busses. Those busses were intercepted before they could make their way to riot area .

Same happened with a a set of 4 rented livery trucks with Illinois plates that were detained at a highway exit by state police. Found bricks , mortars , and lasers inside the group, but I am sure you’re well aware of all those details.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-02-2020, 6:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Provide evidence of "paid protesters, or stop saying it. Kid was attacked? Fire bombed? Provide evidence or quit lying. So the general public is not allowed to chase down an armed murderer in Wisconsin? But it IS legal for a 17 year old to open carry and shoot others in public? Not sure i would want to live in Deltaville. Yes, in CA we cant shoot people running away. If it was me, i wouldnt wait for them to finish the rape and let them run, id shoot them earlier. They chased that boy because he had shot another and killed him minutes earlier. If no shooting, no chasing, right? Wait, im in California and i have about a dozen guns, never a problem. Mark recently just bought a bunch too. Why cant you get a gun in CA? Criminal record?
Filled with your your usual BS responses to fictional scenarios .

Hereis the proof it was a Molotov cocktail. Clear as day you see it on fire going through the air at Kyle as Kyle is confronted by said ******* who gets a dome shot . It’s still burning on the ground after he’s shot. APPARENTLY PBJ’s IN SANDWICH BAGS JUST BURST INTO FLAMES WHEN THROWN . He threw a sandwich at him..........you’ve got to be ****ing kidding me . Again you see a group surround Kyle to start the altercation , you see said jackass who’s the instigator begin a physical confrontation with Kyle , you then see him throw the Molotov right at Kyle as ****bag tries to attack Kyle further , It narrowly misses the mark , then ****bag continues to run directly at Kyle to attack him . YOU’RE OWNED ON FACTS AGAIN !!!You are complete baffoon. I am tired of embarrassing you and your flat out lies and the make believe stories you create in your basement. Your an expert on what everyone shouldn’t do , but no where near an expert on evidence gathering. Take the time to actually look at the facts of an incident and acknowledge the physical evidence before you keep making yourself look like a fool. Next you’ll tell us this 3rd party video is fake . I can’t wait for your explanation on how a sandwich spontaneously combusts .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ExCl8...ctr=1599113565


Not only did he shoot in self defense , he felt so terrible about having to shoot , he went to check on the guy he just shot , knowing that guy just tried to attack him by attempting to light him on fire and permanently disfigure him. Ever been hit by Molotov cocktail ? Guessing not , I have , while not direct , it hit off my squad and splashed over on me at the first rounds of riots in Chicago back on the 30th. My entire left arm is scarred , luckily I had my BDU’s , tact vest and Nomex gloves on.
Here’s what happens if it connects , it spreads fast

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrtdogg/s...470408?lang=en


Here again you are an expert on taking people into custody. Big tough guy says he would end the rape before it happened. Riiiight, cuz that’s the scenario that plays out in real life . In case you forgot you can’t shoot someone who’s unarmed according to you. Rape isn’t a scenario that is likely to cause death. So now you think shooting an unarmed individual committing a crime is ok, but police can’t shoot an armed individual who is in the process of committing a crime. That makes complete sense. You flip flop so many times to fit your agenda it’s hard to keep things straight. You also claimed multiple times Jacob Blake was gunned down in cold blood . For the 4th or 5th time , since you’ve ignored every other time it’s been asked

So again


You’re the police , seeing as how you have opinion of how they should handle things. A man just raped a 14ur old girl. You attempt to arrest him , he fights with a knife in hand , an officer attempts to tase him , no effect , he’s now a fleeing felon , WHAT DO YOU DO?

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-02-2020 at 6:22 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2020, 6:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Filled with your your usual BS responses to fictional scenarios .

Hereis the proof it was a Molotov cocktail. Clear as day you see it on fire going through the air at Kyle as Kyle is confronted by said ******* who gets a dome shot . It’s still burning on the ground after he’s shot. APPARENTLY PBJ’s IN SANDWICH BAGS JUST BURST INTO FLAMES WHEN THROWN . He threw a sandwich at him..........you’ve got to be ****ing kidding me . Again you see a group surround Kyle to start the altercation , you see said jackass who’s the instigator begin a physical confrontation with Kyle , you then see him throw the Molotov right at Kyle as ****bag tries to attack Kyle further , It narrowly misses the mark , then ****bag continues to run directly at Kyle to attack him . YOU’RE OWNED ON FACTS AGAIN !!!You are complete baffoon. I am tired of embarrassing you and your flat out lies and the make believe stories you create in your basement. Your an expert on what everyone shouldn’t do , but no where near an expert on evidence gathering. Take the time to actually look at the facts of an incident and acknowledge the physical evidence before you keep making yourself look like a fool. Next you’ll tell us this 3rd party video is fake . https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ExCl8...ctr=1599113565


Not only did he shoot in self defense , he felt so terrible about having to shoot , he went to check on the guy he just shot , knowing that guy just tried to attack him by attempting to light him on fire and permanently disfigure him. Ever been hit by Molotov cocktail ? Guessing not , I have . I have the scars and the skin grafts, and hospital reports for proof from the first rounds of riots in Chicago back on the 30th. My entire left arm is scarred luckily I had my BDU’s , tact vest and Nomex gloves on.


Here again you are an expert on taking people into custody. Big tough guy says he would end the rape before it happened. Riiiight, cuz that’s the scenario that plays out in real life . In case you forgot you can’t shoot someone who’s unarmed according to you. Rape isn’t a scenario that is likely to cause death. So now you think shooting an unarmed individual committing a crime is ok, but police can’t shoot an armed individual who is in the process of committing a crime. That makes complete sense. You flip flop so many times to fit your agenda it’s hard to keep things straight. You also claimed multiple times Jacob Blake was gunned down in cold blood . For the 4th or 5th time , since you’ve ignored every other time it’s been asked

So again


You’re the police , seeing as how you have opinion of how they should handle things. A man just raped a 14ur old girl. You attempt to arrest him , he fights with a knife in hand , an officer attempts to tase him , no effect , he’s now a fleeing felon , WHAT DO YOU DO?

Okay. Had to pee, got up and read this. This is why I haven’t pressed the ignore button on this asshat. You keep annihilating him regularly and it’s so dang funny that he keeps coming back for more! It’s like beating up a one-legged retarded kid, but this (and every) time, the kid truly deserves it.
You seem to be the one who has the highest hope of curing him of his contrarianism. Not holding my breath though.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-02-2020, 6:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
LOL Pelosi say she is NOW the “Victim of a Setup “ Typical democrats they are always the Victims never takes blame for their own actions
Clearly she was drugged , kidnapped , and transported to a salon where Trump robbed of her mask at gunpoint while telling her to walk around.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-02-2020, 7:34 PM Reply   
40 million Americans facing evictions
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ca...mes-2020-08-07

Why don't these people just pull themselves up by their bootstraps?
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-02-2020, 10:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
40 million Americans facing evictions
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ca...mes-2020-08-07

Why don't these people just pull themselves up by their bootstraps?
Maybe we shouldn't have demolished the economy for some China flu that's turning out to be not nearly as bad as the experts were scaring everyone with.

Maybe Americans shouldn't live outside of their means and actually have money in their savings account instead of a 6 year car loan that they're upside down on.

I'm assuming you're trying to blame trump for this? How is it his fault?

Aren't the Democrats the ones arguing that trump was allowing states to open up too early?

Last edited by bcd; 09-02-2020 at 10:49 PM.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-02-2020, 11:00 PM Reply   
You think anyone watching TV seeing what was going had the thought, "I could use a new TV. I should head to kenosha and peacefully protest at night."
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-02-2020, 11:01 PM Reply   
https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/ken...it-11598891438
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-03-2020, 1:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Nice conspiracy theory. Related to crisis actors did you see Trump set up a phony interview with a "shop owner" who had their premises vandalized except the owner refused so Trump rustled up the former owner and made out he was the current owner.

https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news...r-replaces-him

Odds that Delta will think that it is just fine when the Orange Messiah uses crisis actors. 100%. If I wasn't' competent at math I would say 110%.
Yeah. He met with the guy that actually owned the building and not just a renter.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-03-2020, 2:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshugan View Post
Why were the federal troops in the South? What were they there to do? You read one History.com article and it appears you didn't even read the whole thing.

"To keep you from killing each other." African-American and whites were killing each other and the federal troops were there to prevent that? Is that what you think was happening after the Civil War? You accuse me of being creative but you're straight making up a fake analogy with that one. Whites were massacring African-Americans to prevent them from voting. Not the other way around.

Let's assume for a moment that Hayes and the Republicans were stupid enough to believe the southern whites that they wouldn't go back to oppressing African-Americans. Once the southern whites went back on their "word" then why didn't they send federal troops back to the south?

So was Grant wrong to use federal troops to protect African-American rights? And was Hayes right to remove federal troops and allow southern whites to resume extreme violence to disenfranchise African-Americans?

Truly knowing our nations history doesn't make me less patriotic. I love this country. Our country, meaning the citizens and leaders, have really screwed up bad sometimes. But I still love it. I don't love the Republican Party but I respect the ideals it should have, though has largely walked away from right now. I'm a small government fiscal conservative, both of which Trump is not, and there's no better party for me. I try to make my country a better place and make my party a better party. Getting rid of Trump is the best path to make my party better and return it to its true principles.
The democrats promised to keep the whites from killing the blacks. Those whites, being democrats, were the ones committing the acts. Maybe the northerners did not want to be in the south baby sitting people on a permanent basis. Kind of how we did not want to live in Iraq for ever. Republicans got a promise from the democrats and the democrats did not keep it. Just like HItler promised the English that he would not attack Poland. Who's fault is it for not keeping the promise? Apparently, we know now when dealing with tyrants, you should never trust them. Lessons learned, but don't even try and say that Republicans and demorcrats share the responsibilities of democrats actions towards blacks. Republicans were not more responsible for democrats actions as the British were for Hitlers actions.

As far as your rational for Trump. Bit short sited. Trump does not make the budget. That is congress. Trump appoints supreme court justices. If you really were a Republican, letting a democrat nominate Supreme Court Justices is a way to lose a generation of policy. You sound just like Hayes. Believe that if you just do this and get a promise or two and everything will work out. Only this time, you have been warned of what will happen and you know it is true, so you need to make up your mind.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-03-2020, 2:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
Maybe we shouldn't have demolished the economy for some China flu that's turning out to be not nearly as bad as the experts were scaring everyone with.

Maybe Americans shouldn't live outside of their means and actually have money in their savings account instead of a 6 year car loan that they're upside down on.

I'm assuming you're trying to blame trump for this? How is it his fault?

Aren't the Democrats the ones arguing that trump was allowing states to open up too early?
How is 1,000 deaths a day and 182,000+ deaths (in 6 months) not nearly as bad? Aren't we right on track with what the medical experts said a worst case scenario would be?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-03-2020, 2:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
It shows they have went through their phases in life and finally became a thinking adult instead of living as a petulant child for an entire life.
That's an awfully odd argument considering that Republicans elected the first petulant child to ever be in the WH for at least as long as I've been alive. But then again you do seem to always believe the opposite of everything that is true.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-03-2020, 3:13 AM Reply   
Could you imagine if Trump signed an executive order to mirror law in Australia............. Eh Ralph.



https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....n-protest/amp/
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-03-2020, 3:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
How is 1,000 deaths a day and 182,000+ deaths (in 6 months) not nearly as bad? Aren't we right on track with what the medical experts said a worst case scenario would be?
No we are not. We are no where near their worst case scenario predictions .

There is no reason the economy should continue to be shut down , and lock downs still in place for any business in America. ALL Businesses should be allowed to open. Period. There is no reason a business should be forced to remain closed at this time .....its pure tyranny at this time .
The only reason businesses were / are forced to close for more than the initial lockdown( which was to allow hospitals to catch up) was to harm Trumps economy . The rationale behind keeping businesses from operating in the name of health is about as bull**** as joe Biden being fit to be the Commander in Chief .
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-03-2020, 3:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
40 million Americans facing evictions
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ca...mes-2020-08-07

Why don't these people just pull themselves up by their bootstraps?
It seams I reached my limit on Market Watch and cannot read their articles, all American news Sucks, I will get the information elsewhere.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-03-2020, 3:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Clearly she was drugged , kidnapped , and transported to a salon where Trump robbed of her mask at gunpoint while telling her to walk around.
Clearly she drugged, kidnapped and forced the salon owner by gunpoint to give her a haircut.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-03-2020, 3:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
How is 1,000 deaths a day and 182,000+ deaths (in 6 months) not nearly as bad? Aren't we right on track with what the medical experts said a worst case scenario would be?
You are 100% wrong. The “experts” originally said we’d potentially have deaths in the millions. The real number for Kung flu-only deaths is more like 10,000 and most of those people were like John=almost dead anyway. This whole thing is a complete and total farce.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-03-2020, 3:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
No we are not. We are no where near their worst case scenario predictions .

There is no reason the economy should continue to be shut down , and lock downs still in place for any business in America. ALL Businesses should be allowed to open. Period. There is no reason a business should be forced to remain closed at this time .....its pure tyranny at this time .
The only reason businesses were / are forced to close for more than the initial lockdown( which was to allow hospitals to catch up) was to harm Trumps economy . The rationale behind keeping businesses from operating in the name of health is about as bull**** as joe Biden being fit to be the Commander in Chief .
Amen! 100% true.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-03-2020, 4:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
No we are not. We are no where near their worst case scenario predictions .

There is no reason the economy should continue to be shut down , and lock downs still in place for any business in America. ALL Businesses should be allowed to open. Period. There is no reason a business should be forced to remain closed at this time .....its pure tyranny at this time .
The only reason businesses were / are forced to close for more than the initial lockdown( which was to allow hospitals to catch up) was to harm Trumps economy . The rationale behind keeping businesses from operating in the name of health is about as bull**** as joe Biden being fit to be the Commander in Chief .
140-250K by the end of the year was my understanding and we are well on track for that.

I agree that we goofed this thing so hard on the frontside that there is no stopping it now and might as well stick to letting people make good and bad decisions based on their health and risk aversion. We were only offered two extremes: denial and complete lockdown. Commonsense, straight forward mitigating procedures clearly messaged from the top down could have made a difference. We failed and now we didn't stop the virus and we managed to damage the economy.

I think Trump and Biden are both unfit for a list of reasons. Trump obviously failed the test on covid and I don't think Biden can/will do any better. At this point we can just pray for an effective vaccine and work our way slowly towards immunity.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-03-2020, 4:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You are 100% wrong. The “experts” originally said we’d potentially have deaths in the millions. The real number for Kung flu-only deaths is more like 10,000 and most of those people were like John=almost dead anyway. This whole thing is a complete and total farce.
All but 10,000 people had known contributing underlying issues. Sadly, most of Americans have underlying health issues that they live with for years, even decades (overweight, high blood pressure, diabetes). If you are carrying those around, Covid is a hell of a lot more likely to kill you in the short term. If you truly believe what you wrote, you are an idiot or just a stooge.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-03-2020, 4:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
No we are not. We are no where near their worst case scenario predictions .
Great, What country in the entire planet has done worse. Where do you rank the US response by country?
There is no reason the economy should continue to be shut down , and lock downs still in place for any business in America. ALL Businesses should be allowed to open. Period. There is no reason a business should be forced to remain closed at this time .....its pure tyranny at this time .
The only reason businesses were / are forced to close for more than the initial lockdown( which was to allow hospitals to catch up) was to harm Trumps economy . The rationale behind keeping businesses from operating in the name of health is about as bull**** as joe Biden being fit to be the Commander in Chief .
What do you think will happen if all business were to open, no one will get it? How does that work if we dont need masks? or distancing, i mean this is ALL a Democrat hoax, right. How did those crafty Democrats release the virus to the entire planet? Like when you got it and took a couple weeks off, you want the entire country taking a couple weeks off, again and again and again? Most people dont get paid for not working like you do. Do you even read any economic news? The economy was officially over in February, Recession had already started. "Trumps Economy" lol, the one he inherited from those same democrats? The ones who pulled the country out of recession that Bush and Republican policy caused? Trump promised 4,5,6% GDP, records he said he would break. Never did, never will. Look up US GDP and let me know how TRumps Economy has performed.
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-03-2020, 4:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
The democrats promised to keep the whites from killing the blacks. Those whites, being democrats, were the ones committing the acts. Maybe the northerners did not want to be in the south baby sitting people on a permanent basis. Kind of how we did not want to live in Iraq for ever. Republicans got a promise from the democrats and the democrats did not keep it. Just like HItler promised the English that he would not attack Poland. Who's fault is it for not keeping the promise? Apparently, we know now when dealing with tyrants, you should never trust them. Lessons learned, but don't even try and say that Republicans and demorcrats share the responsibilities of democrats actions towards blacks. Republicans were not more responsible for democrats actions as the British were for Hitlers actions.

As far as your rational for Trump. Bit short sited. Trump does not make the budget. That is congress. Trump appoints supreme court justices. If you really were a Republican, letting a democrat nominate Supreme Court Justices is a way to lose a generation of policy. You sound just like Hayes. Believe that if you just do this and get a promise or two and everything will work out. Only this time, you have been warned of what will happen and you know it is true, so you need to make up your mind.
You're playing fast and loose with both historical events and modern policy.

The compromise of 1877 was an informal backroom deal arranged among U.S. senators. Republicans got the presidency in exchange for removing federal troops who were in the south to protect African-Americans. Should the federal troops have been protecting African-Americans to begin with? When did the shift occur where they should have no longer been protecting African-Americans? Southern democrats fought black suffrage constantly from the end of the Civil War throughout Reconstruction. Republicans fully knew what was going to happen or they were incredibly stupid to think the southerners were going to keep an unwritten backroom promise. The majority of white citzens, regardless of party, simply did not care about black rights. Grant actually did and considered African-Americans equal. Many of the Republicans did not but went along with Grant since African-Americans were overwhelmingly Republican. The U.S. as a whole failed badly post-Civil War when it came to African-Americans. But the Republicans made a deal with the devil. I personally don't find much persuasive nuance in your idea that the Democrats were the ones committing the murders so the Republicans who made a deal that allowed the murders to happen and turned a blind eye when it happened have moral high ground. The Republican Party was complicit in what happened in the South after Reconstruction.

Your comparison to Iraq does not work. Iraq is a foreign country and we arguably should not have been there to begin with. The African-Americans in the south at that time were our fellow citizens who deserved protection under the Constitution. If they didn't deserve that federal protection, when the state failed them, then the Civil War should have never been fought. (Which is not an argument that the war was fought to destroy slavery, rather that a major basis/question of the war was the power of the federal government.)

The Munich Agreement, in contrast to the Comrpomise of 1877, was a formal written agreement which was signed by the leaders of Germany, Italy, France, and Great Britain. Chamberlain was stupid to believe Hitler but at least he had an actual signed agreement to hold up when Hitler went back on his word. Was Chamberlain at fault for WWII? Possibly. But I don't think the fault comes with the Munich Agremeent. There is evidence, in the form of Germans orders, that had the Allies pushed back against German invasion forces that Hitler would have backed down but by 1938 he probably would not have.

As to your point about Trump not having power over the budget. What!?! Why did Trump promise he would balance the budget and shrink the deficit then? Clinton did it. Of course it requires congress to participate but Clinton was able to do that. Republicans controlled the senate so why didn't Trump attempt to do it? When has he even tried? Where is his voice calling for it? 4 years of "the greatest econmoy ever" and he never even tried.

And I have made up my mind. To quote you again, "Apparently, we know now when dealing with tyrants, you should never trust them." Well I see Trump as a megamoniacal tyrant. He does not respect the indendence of the judicary. I've previously posted on my views, as a lawyer, about the judiciary but suffice if to say that while I have concern about Biden appointments, I am more concerned about what else Trump is doing. Trump does not respect the military chain of command. He does not respect our allies. He does not respect the intelligence about Russia. He removed 5 inspectors general because he thought they were being "unfair." (Obama removed 1 during his whole 8 years.) It's Trump's way no matter and their are almost no checks on that from Republicans and that is terrifying to me. I'm not hoping for a promise or two from Democrats about anything. I see a threat from Trump to the Republican Party and the country and I am voting for the best choice we have of two options for president.

Last edited by joshugan; 09-03-2020 at 4:47 AM. Reason: typo
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-03-2020, 4:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Could you imagine if Trump signed an executive order to mirror law in Australia............. Eh Ralph.



https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....n-protest/amp/
Would be one of the smartest moves he ever made. Thats how we know he will never do it. Look around the world dude, many many countries made it a crime to defy Virus rules, many countries arrested people who side stepped rules or worked against the goal. If you lie to a contact tracer, jail. If you dont wear mask, fines. Some of the not so friendly countries like China welded doors shut so people could not leave. That is reality, how countries beat the virus we are still in full swing with. We appear to be a country of pussies because mask wearing is too much to ask of patriots. Trumps NEW plan is Herd immunity. Got a freak Dr. off FOX News, now he is WH advisor, displacing CDC. Typical reality TV pres gets Reality TV Dr. to lead the country. WTF? I cant wait to see how this one resonates. more winning.

Now trumpy, the Law and Order candidate is asking his supporters to vote twice. Yep Facism is Law and Order in bad orange man world.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 9:24 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us