Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-19-2014, 7:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
Is Sherman the biggest douchebag in the NFL...?
YES! By far the biggest. No one else is even close. RW is a class act though.
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       01-19-2014, 7:09 PM Reply   
Do you remember when Peyton Manning and Champ Bailey scared a reporter screaming about how someone from the other team was talking about them? Sherman is all class isn't he?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-19-2014, 7:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Madden is predicting a Patriots/49ers Super Bowl.
Madden sucks! Congrats to Seattle.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-19-2014, 7:22 PM Reply   
Win or lose against the Broncos, what a *****ing asshat. If I'm a Stanford alumn(I'm not, but send texts to both friends that are), I'd be embarrassed....not that, that matters...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-19-2014, 7:42 PM Reply   
Crabtree ran his mouth all week. Crabtree got smoked by the best cornerback in the NFL, when it mattered most. Richard Sherman confirmed it at the end of the game. Crabtree and the Niners are done.

I would especially like to thank Kaepernick for his amazing play in the second half. He single handedly gave us the game with his piss poor play and lousy decision making.

Congrats.
Old    sperbet            01-19-2014, 8:19 PM Reply   
You're an idiot.

A classless fanbase perfectly represented by a totally classless player. Get a clue.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-19-2014, 8:21 PM Reply   
This loss.... It was absolutely due to Kap.^^^ he owned the first half though. His legs carried that offense early.

Last edited by markj; 01-19-2014 at 8:27 PM.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-19-2014, 8:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
Is Sherman the biggest douchebag in the NFL...?
I like him from time to time, but the choke call was lame. The after game stuff, who cares. He's excited, and he said dumb stuff. Who knows what him and Crabtree were saying all game.
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       01-19-2014, 9:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
This loss.... It was absolutely due to Kap.^^^ he owned the first half though. His legs carried that offense early.
Agreed, and he owned up to it in his interview, Hats off the Hawks they won a Hell of a ballgame! Niners will be back again. I hope Bowman recovers fully and quickly, He probably will have to start the season on PUP. Niners have nothing to be ashamed of they took it to the last play in the Clink. Hawks earned that right and they needed it.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-19-2014, 9:26 PM Reply   
You guys amaze me. What a joke. You've been proven wrong time and time again and refuse to admit. It. You're officially pathetic. Take off your hater goggles you d bags!

We've been telling you all year they we were going to the Super Bowl and now it true! BOW DOWN BITCHES!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-19-2014, 9:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
You guys amaze me. What a joke. You've been proven wrong time and time again and refuse to admit. It. You're officially pathetic. Take off your hater goggles you d bags!

We've been telling you all year they we were going to the Super Bowl and now it true! BOW DOWN BITCHES!!!
You and Sherman=twins.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-19-2014, 9:45 PM Reply   
I have been a huge KAP supporter so I am depressed -- he lost that game with his remedial second half play -- a pathetic interception, a poor play fumble and a final poor choice interception.

Previously, I was going to root for Seattle if they won but this was before Sherman's antics to close out the game. Hopefully now, 90% of the country will be rooting for Denver with me!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-19-2014, 9:48 PM Reply   
Quote:

Haha. Classic! Keep in mind, if they don't win it all, the seasons still a failure.
Aside from the refs, it was a good game. Felt bad for bowman though. I almost threw up when I saw it on the replay.

Hoping the weather is terrible for the bs, goodell is claiming he'll be sitting outside during the game, so I'm hoping it'll be freezing rain, snow, and perhaps a tornado.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-19-2014, 10:03 PM Reply   
Go Hawks.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-19-2014, 10:29 PM Reply   
Digging into the story a little bit, turns out Crabtree talked a lot of smack to Sherman when they were training with Larry Fitzgerald in the offseason. He went on about how the 9ers were gonna roll over Seattle and about how weak Sherm was. Well, Sherman took the NFC CG on his back and won it over Crabtree himself... and then got interviewed seconds later. No doubt he was hyper-emotional at that point. You would have been too. Hate Sherman all you want, he's the best corner in the league. Could he have handled that moment better? Probably. But it hardly makes him classless.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-19-2014, 10:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
You and Sherman=twins.
I take that as a compliment. He graduated second in his class in high school, graduated from Stanford with a communications degree. He's the best corner in the NFL and is playing in the Super Bowl in two weeks. (I'll be in Whistler in the off week). What am I missing here?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-19-2014, 10:33 PM Reply   
Crabtree was talking smack just this week about how Sherman was an average corner but hey Sherman's the d bag because of what he said right? You two faced pieces of crap! No!? Your not two faced pieces of crap? Then call out Crabtree.

BOW DOWN BITCHES!!!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-19-2014, 10:37 PM Reply   
I am now convinced all male Niners fans have a genetic defect whereas they are born with little under developed vaginas. How else can you explain the incessant pathetic irrelevant whiny complaints...

Seahawks are the NFC Champs. Niners are three strikes and out for Superbowl victory. Thems the facts...

Suck it...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-19-2014, 10:48 PM Reply   
Hahahaha Cliff! Nice!
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-19-2014, 11:00 PM Reply   
Your human trash colors are showing through.

Seattle fans through food at Bowman as he is carted off..

http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/661...ted-off-field/
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-19-2014, 11:08 PM Reply   
Did they through food??? Silly Niners quip missed the mark. Back to the O channel for ya girls. It's better suited for your fragile egos...
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-19-2014, 11:18 PM Reply   
I didn't see the food throwing thing, but if it happened, it shouldn't have... and it was the action of an idiot fan (or fans)... SF has plenty of those too... every team does. If you want to try and act alike every Seattle fan is "human trash" because of one or two... then you've got issues of your own to deal with. I wish you luck.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-19-2014, 11:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
I have been a huge KAP supporter so I am depressed -- he lost that game with his remedial second half play -- a pathetic interception, a poor play fumble and a final poor choice interception.

Previously, I was going to root for Seattle if they won but this was before Sherman's antics to close out the game. Hopefully now, 90% of the country will be rooting for Denver with me!
I'll be rooting with you. Whether the hawks win or lose the SB, they'll be forgotten soon enough.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-19-2014, 11:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
I take that as a compliment. He graduated second in his class in high school, graduated from Stanford with a communications degree. He's the best corner in the NFL and is playing in the Super Bowl in two weeks. (I'll be in Whistler in the off week). What am I missing here?
A compliment? Well then. That just proves what a classless moron you are. Just like the player whose C you're gobbling. Break a leg in Whistler..... Literally.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-19-2014, 11:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
A compliment? Well then. That just proves what a classless moron you are. Just like the player whose C you're gobbling. Break a leg in Whistler..... Literally.
Did you seriously just wish for a guy you've never met to literally break his leg? Who's classless again? It's football man. Ease up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-19-2014, 11:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by digg311 View Post
Did you seriously just wish for a guy you've never met to literally break his leg? Who's classless again? It's football man. Ease up.
Maybe I should take back the leg part...... Nah. Suck it!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-20-2014, 12:15 AM Reply   
You're done... Its over... You lost... Game over... Reality bites...

Seahawks!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-20-2014, 12:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post

Seahawks!
You're right. The hawks barely squeaked it out in the fourth quarter thanks to Kap. Well played Seattle. It's just that no one likes a sore winner any more/less than a sore loser. The thing with Sherman after the game was just over the top. If it wasnt for a season long string of him flapping his lips, it would easily be overlooked. Problem is, the guy never shuts up. Someone is gonna knock his as$ out or rip out those gay braids of his one of these days.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-20-2014, 3:49 AM Reply   
Seattle...Home of the 13th Man (the referees).
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-20-2014, 5:06 AM Reply   
Facts Sherman didn't do anything but tip a football . Malcolm Smith intercepted the pass that was tipped by Sherman. Sherman did however whiff on Kaepernick on his 58 yard jaunt.Really all in all you didn't even know Sherman was playing other than his holding penalty on Crabtree. One of many, but the only one called. The 49ers led for three quarters. Then in the 4th quarter Kaepernick began to unravel first an interception that Seattle turned into a TD. Then Kaepernick carrying the ball loosely had it stripped and Seattle recovered turning that into a FG. Looking at the game at this point SF had battled hard. Even though they had lost Iupati and Bowman. They had battled the Referees atrocious calls all game long. Ruffing the punter Blown call. Bowman recovering the fumble Blown call.Carlos Rodgers pushing Baldwin out of bounds while they were both in the field of play called a personal foul. Whitners shoulder to shoulder hit of a receiver who had already caught the ball and been hit once. They had overcome all of that plus the 12th man. But in the end SF didn't perform when it counted the most,the 4th quarter.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-20-2014, 5:13 AM Reply   
Quote:

Seahawks!
Remember this statement when your Hawks lose the Super Bowl. These Referees won't be in the Super Bowl. No 12th man,No referees on the payroll,No 2nd year QB on the other side of the ball.A road game against a winning team with a experienced QB. Things aren't looking good for the Hawks. "You're done….It's over…..You lost…….Game over ….. Seattle who?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-20-2014, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Remember this statement when your Hawks lose the Super Bowl. These Referees won't be in the Super Bowl. No 12th man,No referees on the payroll,No 2nd year QB on the other side of the ball.A road game against a winning team with a experienced QB. Things aren't looking good for the Hawks. "You're done….It's over…..You lost…….Game over ….. Seattle who?
You only have one more game to get wrong this year Bobby. Then it's all over...
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-20-2014, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
What in the world are you talking about? Are you high?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-20-2014, 9:31 AM Reply   
About sums it up.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/tommytom...man-interview/
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-20-2014, 9:36 AM Reply   
I think he's talking about the fumble recovery that the refs didn't see and then the roughing the kicker penalty that was instead called a running into the kicker. Who know's if that would have changed the game but if it had happened to Seattle instead and the 49ers won, you would all be bitching about it.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-20-2014, 9:37 AM Reply   
Hahaha!
Attached Images

Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-20-2014, 9:38 AM Reply   
I just saw a vid clip of someone on the niners sideline clothes lining a seattle player during a punt play. Pretty lame and cheap.
Sherman wrote another piece on si after the game. He talks a lot, and that's definitely Not a trait i enjoy when it comes to athletes, but I can understand it a bit when it's all about the football game. He's a good dude off the field, educated, good family. Nothing about his off field maneuvers seems scripted, nor ghetto. Lynch on the other hand....
And Sherman did get pushed in the back by Crabtree on that last play. Threw him off a bit.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-20-2014, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
You can still be classy. Peyton Manning set how many records this year and did how many post game interviews? He still never proclaimed himself to be the best. I guess every athlete has their own trademark though, being crazy worked for Dennis Rodman.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-20-2014, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
What in the world are you talking about? Are you high?
The call on the punter hit was 100% wrong, and that was a HUGE call. They called it a 5 yard penalty but the rule book clearly states that if you hit the planting foot/leg it is a 15 yard penalty. With that the 9ers go from punting back up to their own endzone to now have a cushy 1st & 10 fairly late in the game.

It wasn't like the missed something in a scrum, or a bang-bang play, it was quite clear where he was hit and the rule book is just as black and white on how to call it.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-20-2014, 9:59 AM Reply   
Yeah, the refs were pretty bad. While I think the hitting the punter penalties can be very ticky tacky, they are the rules, and that was a 15 yarder. The bowman fumble recovery was just terrible. Not sure how they didn't see that. At least karma recovered quickly enough for that to be taken care of. I noticed a lot of holding calls go unnoticed on both sides though. I'm not sure they were letting them play, or just that bad. Oh well. It happens in every sport, and to be bitter about it isn't gonna change anything. Still one game left, and whoever loses, their season is a failure.
I kinda hope the broncos win, and manning retires. That'd be pretty cool to see him end his career like that.
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-20-2014, 10:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekicknicholas View Post
The call on the punter hit was 100% wrong, and that was a HUGE call. They called it a 5 yard penalty but the rule book clearly states that if you hit the planting foot/leg it is a 15 yard penalty. With that the 9ers go from punting back up to their own endzone to now have a cushy 1st & 10 fairly late in the game.

It wasn't like the missed something in a scrum, or a bang-bang play, it was quite clear where he was hit and the rule book is just as black and white on how to call it.
I'm not denying that call there were numerous missed calls just like every game, some for some against.... heck, there were 2 holds on Kaeps 58 yard run, bring that back and then talk about how different the game would have been. To call out a bad play is one thing, to say some BS about how the refs were against one team as if it is all a big conspiracy is just plan blasphemy!
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-20-2014, 10:12 AM Reply   
I don't think the refs were against one team or the other, they are under a ton of stress and trying to make sure that the game play is fair and sometimes things are missed. These guys have too much on the line to be in favor of one team or the other IMO. I think people are joking around when they say the officiating crew was the 13th man. Dang, peeps be taking everything so literal and personal.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-20-2014, 10:38 AM Reply   
I love how all the 49er fans seem to think this was a close game. The Hawks crushed them in the 2nd half, like we always do at CLink. 20-7. Blame the refs, blame injuries, blame our "classless" players all you want. The fact is the Hawks destroyed the 49ers AGAIN!!! And in the biggest stage for these two teams to ever meet in. And I already can hear the "well we still have 5 rings" crap when the Hawks win the SB this year. Just let me know when the 49ers beat the Seahawks in a bigger game than yesterday.
BTW anyone that is hating on Sherman is the same fan that would love him on their team.

Oh Robert...shall we start looking for new profile pictures for you????
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-20-2014, 10:46 AM Reply   
Crushed? Destroyed? LOL! Both teams had 308 yards of offense! Sounds like a pretty even matchup to me! It was a 1 score difference!
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=340119026
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-20-2014, 10:49 AM Reply   
Are these the same Niners fans that were ok with the blown calls in their favor back in Carolina???
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-20-2014, 10:52 AM Reply   
Classy...

https://vine.co/v/hlFeVnn6XWq
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-20-2014, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ouch!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-20-2014, 11:12 AM Reply   
First off I wish Sherman didn't go crazy right after the game but as more comes out it is starting to make sense. Apparently this last offseason Crabtree ran his mouth and told sherman he was average. He also tried to fight Sherman. This was far more than just some smack talk during the game. This is truly personal. Sherman is by far the best corner in the league so it isnt' like he is making crap up. Crabtree on the other hand is a slightly above average WR that doesn't have the history and on the field play to back up his smack talk. Sherman got thrown at twice. One was a penalty on him and the other was a pass breakup that turned into a game winning pick. That is a great game.

As for the game I think there were a couple calls that went the Hawks way but one of the big one's didn't mean a single thing and actually probably helped the niners. Instead of getting the ball on their own 1 yard line they got the ball on their 10 or 15 after the Hawks fumbled. The running into the punter call was bad but then again so was the niner guy on the sideline hitting our gunner. The point is the refs didn't decide the game.

Game balls go to Doug Baldwin and Kam Chancellor. Those 2 had great games. Pretty soon Vernon Davis is just going to quit playing against the Hawks. Kam just destroys him.

And what the hell is that champ bailey garbage above? That might of been true 8 years ago but isn't even close right now. Champ Bailey hasn't been a top level cover corner in 5 years. That is just stupid. I am not sure if it has been brought up here yet but there is basically one stat that tells you how dominate Sherman is. He was the least targeted CB in the NFL but led the league in Picks. He is the best CB in the league and it isn't really even close.
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-20-2014, 11:39 AM Reply   
Vernon Davis may just want to stay away from Kam Chancellor!

Last Year:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78qF72JwJwA

This year:
http://imgur.com/9pDrnvV
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-20-2014, 11:41 AM Reply   
Yes, CRUSHED & DESTROYED!!!
Lynch 109 yards, Gore only 14. Baldwin 106 yards (and a huge kickoff return), Boldin, Craptree, & Davis had a combied 121 yards. Wilson 104 passer rating, KaperPick had a 56.
The Hawks were nice enough to spot the 49ers 10 points and yet they still couldn't win.

Here's a little tip for the Offensive Coordinator on the 49ers, maybe don't throw it to Craptree the last play of the game. It has ended your season twice in a row now.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-20-2014, 11:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Apparently this last offseason Crabtree ran his mouth and told sherman he was average. He also tried to fight Sherman. This was far more than just some smack talk during the game. This is truly personal.
This was at a fundraiser Larry Ftiz was giving a while back....

This story was told / leaked by Sherman's brother... probably not too bais ehh?
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-20-2014, 12:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Yes, CRUSHED & DESTROYED!!!
Lynch 109 yards, Gore only 14. Baldwin 106 yards (and a huge kickoff return), Boldin, Craptree, & Davis had a combied 121 yards. Wilson 104 passer rating, KaperPick had a 56.
The Hawks were nice enough to spot the 49ers 10 points and yet they still couldn't win.
So Seattle's top rusher destroyed them with only 109 yards? Kaepernick had 130 rushing yards, that's 15 more than Seattle's total for the team and he's a QB! Sorry man, nobody was crushed or destroyed in this game.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-20-2014, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyb View Post
So Seattle's top rusher destroyed them with only 109 yards? Kaepernick had 130 rushing yards, that's 15 more than Seattle's total for the team and he's a QB! Sorry man, nobody was crushed or destroyed in this game.
Vernon Davis would probably disagree with that statement...
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-20-2014, 1:16 PM Reply   
I wouldn't say they were crushed at all. If kaeps last throw is a little more to the sidelines, and maybe 2 inches higher, the niners probably win. These two teams are probably as evenly matched as any teams in the league. Depending on the week, you could say Denver, SF, and seattle are the top 3 teams in the league, and you could probably flip flop # 1 a few times. It's now down to the #1 defense, vs. #1 offense. Crappy weather should lead to the #1 defense winning, but who knows with Peyton.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-20-2014, 1:46 PM Reply   
Only people saying this was a close game are 49er fans. Coincidence??
BTW 49ers haven't been trucked for over 100 yards in over a year, so it's kind of a big deal. Can you guess who was the last RB to do it?? Can you??
Oh, and Lynch's 40 TD run was the longest against the 49ers all year.

Is this loss worse than losing in the Superbowl? It's gotta really suck losing to your rival. Especially in such a convincing fashion.
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-20-2014, 1:52 PM Reply   
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/mich...-championship/
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-20-2014, 1:59 PM Reply   
I'm not a 49ers fan, I'm a Denver Broncos fan!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-20-2014, 2:04 PM Reply   
Darren, I'm a cowboys fan, and I hate the niners. But to say this wasnt a close game, when one pass at the end of the game decided the game is just ludacris.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-20-2014, 2:08 PM Reply   
^^^Please reread the title of this thread and get back to me.
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-20-2014, 2:13 PM Reply   
http://www.seattleweekly.com/home/95...n-beats-by-dre
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-20-2014, 4:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Only people saying this was a close game are 49er fans. Coincidence??
BTW 49ers haven't been trucked for over 100 yards in over a year, so it's kind of a big deal. Can you guess who was the last RB to do it?? Can you??
Oh, and Lynch's 40 TD run was the longest against the 49ers all year.

Is this loss worse than losing in the Superbowl? It's gotta really suck losing to your rival. Especially in such a convincing fashion.
Speaking of SMACK. Kaepernick trucked your porous LOB 11 times for 130 yards that's almost 12 yards a pop. Lynch was 22 for 109 just under 5 yards a pop. Both players lost 1 fumble. The Seahawks were beaten by the Cardinals by 7 so i guess that's annihilation?Week 5 the Colts must have compacted the Hawks 423 total yards 218 rushing yards 6 point win but 34 points hung on the LOB.Week 8 the Rams had 339 total yards 200 rushing . Talk about trucking. Week 9 trucked again by the BUCS at home 350 total yards 205 rushing.Week 14 the 49ers trucked them 318 total yards and 163 rushing yards. Week 16 TRASH TRUCKED AND DUMPED AT HOME by the Cardinals 307 total yards 139 rushing.Championship game 308 total yards 161 rushing Trucked yet again. But they were lucky the 49ers who led for more than 3 quarters finally fell apart and beat themselves with 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter that the mighty Hawks could only manage 10 points out of those gifts. Face it Manning will eat this team for lunch.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-20-2014, 5:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Speaking of SMACK. Kaepernick trucked your porous LOB 11 times for 130 yards that's almost 12 yards a pop. Lynch was 22 for 109 just under 5 yards a pop. Both players lost 1 fumble. The Seahawks were beaten by the Cardinals by 7 so i guess that's annihilation?Week 5 the Colts must have compacted the Hawks 423 total yards 218 rushing yards 6 point win but 34 points hung on the LOB.Week 8 the Rams had 339 total yards 200 rushing . Talk about trucking. Week 9 trucked again by the BUCS at home 350 total yards 205 rushing.Week 14 the 49ers trucked them 318 total yards and 163 rushing yards. Week 16 TRASH TRUCKED AND DUMPED AT HOME by the Cardinals 307 total yards 139 rushing.Championship game 308 total yards 161 rushing Trucked yet again. But they were lucky the 49ers who led for more than 3 quarters finally fell apart and beat themselves with 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter that the mighty Hawks could only manage 10 points out of those gifts. Face it Manning will eat this team for lunch.
is that who is going to do now Bobby? It's been so many different qbs that you were confident could dominate us that I've lost count.

If folks on here think Seattle fans are going to be trolling for a fight with Bronco fans you're probably going to be dissapointed. We don't have any history with them, they're not whiny little bitches who make excuses for everyone of their losses and they're smart enough not to start smack talking with the best secondary in the NFL.

This game will be a straight up exhibition of the best offense vs. the best defense in the leauge. I'm of the mind that you don't bet against defense especially when the other team hasn't got one.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-20-2014, 6:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
is that who is going to do now Bobby? It's been so many different qbs that you were confident could dominate us that I've lost count.

If folks on here think Seattle fans are going to be trolling for a fight with Bronco fans you're probably going to be dissapointed. We don't have any history with them, they're not whiny little bitches who make excuses for everyone of their losses and they're smart enough not to start smack talking with the best secondary in the NFL.

This game will be a straight up exhibition of the best offense vs. the best defense in the leauge. I'm of the mind that you don't bet against defense especially when the other team hasn't got one.
That's not what the Patriots offense had to say.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-20-2014, 8:17 PM Reply   
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soc...ive/?eref=sihp

Interesting perspective.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-20-2014, 8:30 PM Reply   
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-20-2014, 8:31 PM Reply   
You fools can throw all the stats out you want but the one that matters most is this one

Seattle 23-San Fran 17
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-20-2014, 8:35 PM Reply   
Markj, its impressive you can call Sherman out and they say the type of stuff you say to me and the other Hawks fans on here. Maybe you should hold yourself to the same standards you do Sherman. You remind of the idiots on Twitter that we're going off on him all while throwing around racial slurs.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-20-2014, 9:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Markj, its impressive you can call Sherman out and they say the type of stuff you say to me and the other Hawks fans on here. Maybe you should hold yourself to the same standards you do Sherman. You remind of the idiots on Twitter that we're going off on him all while throwing around racial slurs.
No racial slurs here. Sherman is a POS no matter what color he is. Funny you should throw race into it. It just shows how weak your argument is for him not being a total POS when you know he is. I base my words on his actions. Wanna try and defend those? Good luck.......
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-20-2014, 9:50 PM Reply   
To say the Hawks crushed/destroyed the 49ERs is just stupid. KAP destroyed the 49ERs.

The 49ERs were ahead 17-13 to start the 4th quarter before the Hawks went ahead 20-17 after the 49ERs DBs gave up a pathetic 35 yard touchdown on 4th and 6. Minutes later, KAP fumbled not noticing obvious backside pressure giving Seattle the ball on the SF 6 yard line. Seattle failed to score. Minutes later, KAP threw a INT throwing the ball right to Chancellor on 1st and 10 giving Seattle the ball on the SF 40 yard line. Seattle got a field goal. KAP drove from the SF 22 to SEA 18 before throwing another INT in the end zone on 1st and 10 giving up the game.

KAP's first INT gave away 3 points that should have been 7. KAP's second INT gave away the game.

Seattle is just a great D with an awesome RB named Lynch. Wilson is an up an comer but not impressive at this point. I am not sure this will be enough to beat the Broncos. I think Seattle is going to need some help from the weather to keep themselves in the game.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-20-2014, 9:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
To say the Hawks crushed/destroyed the 49ERs is just stupid. KAP destroyed the 49ERs.

The 49ERs were ahead 17-13 to start the 4th quarter before the Hawks went ahead 20-17 after the 49ERs DBs gave up a pathetic 35 yard touchdown on 4th and 6. Minutes later, KAP fumbled not noticing obvious backside pressure giving Seattle the ball on the SF 6 yard line. Seattle failed to score. Minutes later, KAP threw a INT throwing the ball right to Chancellor on 1st and 10 giving Seattle the ball on the SF 40 yard line. Seattle got a field goal. KAP drove from the SF 22 to SEA 18 before throwing another INT in the end zone on 1st and 10 giving up the game.

KAP's first INT gave away 3 points that should have been 7. KAP's second INT gave away the game.

Seattle is just a great D with an awesome RB named Lynch. Wilson is an up an comer but not impressive at this point. I am not sure this will be enough to beat the Broncos. I think Seattle is going to need some help from the weather to keep themselves in the game.
100% accurate on everything you said.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-20-2014, 9:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Exactly. I don't remember where I read this, but someone said something along the lines of this: loving the fact that drunks are screaming and cursing at their Tv's in front of women and kids, and are calling Sherman "classless". I laughed my ass of when I read that.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-20-2014, 10:28 PM Reply   
Quote:

I don't disagree with much of what you've got here from Sundays game. Kaep pretty much caved under the pressure. Wilson has been impressive at times this season, and unimpressive at times. It's a fact that he got this team where they are. And he's set plenty of records doing it. A Superbowl in his second year. Hard to discredit that.
As for the SB, I think the Hawks have a really good shot. It's the best Defense in the L vs the best Offense in the L... which is a great matchup. And Peyton is incredible. But the fact is that going up against the somewhat soft D of Denver should help Seattle get some traction in their offense. And Denver has put up historic numbers on offense, but they haven't really faced any good defenses all season. Seriously... the best D's they've seen have been who? Houston? The Giants? And those aren't even in the same stratosphere as the Seahawks. I'm not sure they'd be sniffing a Superbowl if they were in the NFC.
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-20-2014, 10:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
No racial slurs here. Sherman is a POS no matter what color he is. Funny you should throw race into it. It just shows how weak your argument is for him not being a total POS when you know he is. I base my words on his actions. Wanna try and defend those? Good luck.......
That's too bad you think that.. Sherman is a good dude who plays with a ton of emotion but likes to run his mouth more than most of us think is necessary. He got caught up in the moment and well it made for some really great TV. His trash talking is what gives him the chip on his shoulder that he plays with...and although you may not like it, he so far, has backed up all that trash talk.... so as long as he continues to do that, if you are going to judge him, then you'll have to judge all the other players that ever talked trash constantly and backed it up. i.e Dieon Sanders, Muhamed Ali, Gary Payton, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Lawrence Taylor, Kevin Garnett, John Randle, Warren Sapp, Ray Lewis, Charles Barkley.. shall I go on?

Defended
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-20-2014, 11:32 PM Reply   
While we may disagree about civility on the football field, there really ought to be civility on wakeworld.

A couple of funny pics I stole from the web...
Attached Images

Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-20-2014, 11:43 PM Reply   
BTW, did you notice that Vernon Davis did very little against the Seahawks while Boldin and Crabtree were holding their own. A big part of Seattle's game is physical/mental intimidation and some players handle it better than others. Seahawk LB Michael Bennett ripped Saint's TE Jimmy Graham calling him soft and overrated. With this in mind, I wonder if the Broncos are well prepared for the gang fight that Seattle brings (at least at home).
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-21-2014, 2:42 AM Reply   
I am sure this is old news for most. I had not seen these crazy interviews before...

Last edited by diamonddad; 01-21-2014 at 2:48 AM.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-21-2014, 2:48 AM Reply   
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-21-2014, 4:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by digg311 View Post
I don't disagree with much of what you've got here from Sundays game. Kaep pretty much caved under the pressure. Wilson has been impressive at times this season, and unimpressive at times. It's a fact that he got this team where they are. And he's set plenty of records doing it. A Superbowl in his second year. Hard to discredit that.
As for the SB, I think the Hawks have a really good shot. It's the best Defense in the L vs the best Offense in the L... which is a great matchup. And Peyton is incredible. But the fact is that going up against the somewhat soft D of Denver should help Seattle get some traction in their offense. And Denver has put up historic numbers on offense, but they haven't really faced any good defenses all season. Seriously... the best D's they've seen have been who? Houston? The Giants? And those aren't even in the same stratosphere as the Seahawks. I'm not sure they'd be sniffing a Superbowl if they were in the NFC.
Common opponents Jaguars,Texans,Colts,Titans and Giants.The Broncos beat the Texans by 14 more points than the Hawks.The Broncos beat the Titans by 31 more points than the Hawks. The Broncos scored 5 more points against the Colts than the Hawks.The Broncos beat the Giants by 18 more points than the Hawks.Let's not even get into how many more points the Broncos scored this season than the Hawks as it's not even in the same stratosphere!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-21-2014, 6:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrigo View Post
Exactly. I don't remember where I read this, but someone said something along the lines of this: loving the fact that drunks are screaming and cursing at their Tv's in front of women and kids, and are calling Sherman "classless". I laughed my ass of when I read that.
You mean like this guy...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...gn=programming

Seriously...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-21-2014, 6:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
I wasn't pulling race into it where you are concerned at all just using it as an example of your hypocrisy. No, I don't think Sherman is a POS. He has already apologized for his comments and recognized that they were over the top and inappropriate. He's very philanthropic with his Blanket Coverage charity and with his time. I think he's a good person but not because of anything he does on the field bit for who he is off the field.