Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 24, 2008

Old     (zink)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-20-2008, 5:33 AM Reply   
any news on some new pull episodes or the byerly firsthand
Old     (wakeecliptict863)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-20-2008, 9:33 AM Reply   
FUEL TV SUCKS that never bring out new stuff besides the PWT tour stops and some WWA worlds, we all need to start protesting for some new videos/shows
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-20-2008, 9:57 AM Reply   
compared to?
Old     (vlxray)      Join Date: Mar 2005       01-20-2008, 10:07 AM Reply   
I'm starting to think like Paulie as well. I got DirecTV mainly to get Fuel. I loved it at first but now I'm pretty burned out on it. It is the same rerun crap everyday. There are hardly any new shows on there. I realize that they can't provide new stuff all the time but the level of repeat shows is just plain ridiculous. If I didn't hate cable so much I would probably bail on it.
Old     (wakeecliptict863)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-20-2008, 10:30 AM Reply   
compared to spending the money and going to buy the video. Or just going on the internet and getting it.. Wakeboard, Wakeskate, Skateboarding and exc.
Old     (04outback)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-20-2008, 12:09 PM Reply   
I emailed the editor of Alliance Wake back in October and he replied that new episodes of Pull should be starting in a month.. by my figuring.. that was late November or early Dec. Then, understanding TV scheduling, I thought, well they'll start at the beginning of 1st quarter.. nope..still reruns. I know that they filmed a bunch of episodes last summer... not sure when the new ones will start..
Old     (tigerblp)      Join Date: Oct 2002       01-24-2008, 4:38 PM Reply   
I love FUEL... but you can only watch it so much before you feel like puking over the reruns. When I lived in Australia, their FUEL isn't like that... they actually had new shows all the time. I guess our FUEL doesn't quite have the budget yet or something... but they could use some help. Joe.. you guys should make some sick show for FUEL. You know you want to.
Old     (kana12)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-25-2008, 1:04 AM Reply   
I like watchin FUEL TV also but right now its nothing but surfing and a little skateboarding and a little snowboarding. I want to see some wakeboarding. if i flip to the channel and its surfing i just go back to SPEED TV.. lol
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-26-2008, 1:36 PM Reply   
hey as little coverage as wakeboarding gets and put in front of mainstream audiences as well as other board sports ,fuel TV does a good job of at least getting it out there..what else do we have??

BTW there was a special called bLue carpet Special- Push Process this week that showed the making of PP and interviews with all those involved plus clips of the video..i thought that was cool..
Old     (andy13)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-26-2008, 4:01 PM Reply   
^^^ that was pretty tight
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-26-2008, 9:04 PM Reply   
I'm just a little upset because PULL is my favorite show, it used to be on @ 6:30 a.m. every weekday morning, I would wake up and watch it with my morning coffee then leave for school, now it's no longer on the fuel tv schedule.
Old     (chrishopf)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-27-2008, 6:37 AM Reply   
First off.. Fuel TV rocks
I dont know if the same shows play for everyone in different areas of the US, but I live in Raleigh, NC and they seem to focus on shows and programs that are popular during the period of the year.

Right now its cold and there are some people that are still wakeboarding, but a lot are snowboarding and that seems to be mostly what they are playing.

Closer to summer and for most, closer to the wakeboard "season", maybe Fuel TV will start playing more wakeboarding and wakeskate shows. It will be hot and everyone will be wakeboarding again and it will be the opposite of the winter. All wakeboarding shows with an occasional snowboarding re-run.

They do play occasional wake re-runs during the winter but not enough, so that's why I buy the new videos and watch them in the "off season," and DVR any snowboarding shows off Fuel that I want to watch.
Old     (schrunk)      Join Date: Dec 2007       01-27-2008, 3:06 PM Reply   
These two projects should be on Fuel TV soon...

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65919/519564.html

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/527364.html?1199548155