Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-11-2010, 12:40 PM Reply   
Price as tested: $2.8 million (est.)

Powertrain: Quad turbocharged and intercooled 8.0-liter, 16-cylinder engine with variable valve timing; seven-speed dual-clutch automated manual transmission; all-wheel drive with limited-slip rear differential.

Horsepower/torque: 1,200 hp at 6,400 rpm/1,106 pound-feet
at 3,000-5,000

Length/weight: 175.6 inches/106.7 inches

Curb weight: 4,043.6 pounds

0-62 mph: 2.5 seconds

0-186 mph: 14.6 seconds

Top speed: 268 mph

EPA fuel economy:
9/11 mpg, city/highway (est.)

Cargo space: < 3 cubic feet (est.)

Wow, what a car.
Attached Images

Old     (bac)      Join Date: Feb 2008       10-11-2010, 2:35 PM Reply   
Very cool car. It dropped around 120 lbs, has slightly longer legs (veyron 16.4 top speed 253 mph) and an extra 200 hp and 200 ft/lbs

But I'm not sure they've done enough to ask for another $1.5 mil. Of course I guess it doesn't really matter when you're talking about dropping 7 figures on a car
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       10-11-2010, 2:40 PM Reply   
Pfffttt
Old     (bradmo42)      Join Date: Jan 2006       10-11-2010, 9:41 PM Reply   
look up the videos of the top speed runs.. its insane.

ill see if i can find them, i know they drove it on top gear
Old     (snyder)      Join Date: Feb 2006       10-12-2010, 7:39 AM Reply   
Is that 268 tested or estimated?
Saw this on tv the other day. beat the veyron for world record in verified speed run.

http://www.motorauthority.com/blog/1...d-world-record

Now I can't decide which to buy...
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-12-2010, 8:17 AM Reply   
Bugatti has done a few diffrent versions of the Veryon
They have the convert Grand Sport that I think is awesome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x669iPqhNc
I also see the did a few diffrent special ones like the Hermes edition and Gold edition.

If you havent seen it the History Channel has a cool series called Ultimate factory's They did a show on the Bugatti Veryon. The car is just amazing as far as the leaps and hurdles they had to over come to make this car happen.

It also go's over some of the cost's to run this car. Even if some one gave you the car for free. The car would send you broke driving it Tires last 5 thousand miles and cost 10 grand for a set of 4 LOL You don't wanna know what a oil change cost's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhDtF...eature=related