Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 18, 2008

Old     (csswake3)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-19-2007, 2:48 PM Reply   
...This is a quick little video my roommate made entitled, Thats What she said, haha....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOQSdzWXASo
Old     (bill_sloan)      Join Date: Nov 2007       12-19-2007, 5:18 PM Reply   
That was pretty decent.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       12-19-2007, 5:47 PM Reply   
toeside?
Old     (brody)      Join Date: Jul 2006       12-19-2007, 5:55 PM Reply   
Man, I thought it was going to be funny. Nice boarding anyways.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       12-19-2007, 7:37 PM Reply   
It's all about good times on the water! It looked like somebody got wrecked at about 3:17 with a toeside edge. Next season get some toeside jumps for some pretty funny wrecks.

p.s. That Malibu wake is kick'n!

(Message edited by downfortheride on December 19, 2007)
Old     (pete_moss)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-28-2007, 7:32 PM Reply   
That video was great!! I love watching guys who are about the same level as I am. You guys are a little better but it's easier for me to learn from guys (and girls) who are around the same ability.

Here are my first pictures. Sorry no video but there are definitely some hilarious pictures!! (I especially like the one with my nose just digging in right before I crack my skull.)

Here is the site: just click on "nick boarding" at the top of the screen

http://web.mac.com/nicholasludwig

PS I did end up cracking two ribs at the end of that set!!!!
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       12-28-2007, 7:42 PM Reply   
Bloc Party, nice band choice. That looks about like my riding buddies, and what used to be me. I started trying out new stuff, so instead of falling when I jump, it's me falling when I'm upside down... Which isn't actually much better feeling...