Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (tmb80)      Join Date: May 2010       05-24-2010, 6:59 PM Reply   
I currently have a Drew Danielo Pro model but am always looking to get a new board. For those of you that have ridden each do you notice a difference? Which do you prefer and why? Any feedback is appreciated.

I'm 6' 190lbs. 2009 Super Air Nautique 210. My skill level is average (land a 360 every once in a while)

Last edited by tmb80; 05-24-2010 at 7:06 PM. Reason: added details
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-24-2010, 8:38 PM Reply   
i have spent most of my time wakesurfing on a black pearl yellow and i really like it, but ive been wanting to try new stuff lately. smaller boards are just so much more fun. i just got to try a Calibrated for the first time yesterday and was really stoked on it. the construction of the board gives it a great feel. the calibrated was 51" and was really fast. the inland moss which is 50" feels much slower to me. if you have a perfect wave than the moss is amazing and i love it, but otherwise it just isnt fun. The Moss on a perfect wave is probably my favorite skim i have ridden so far, but the calibrated will work better for me on most waves. the black pearl is really fast and my whole family absolutely loves it because it works for pretty much everyone, but i personally like a smaller skim.

I havent ridden a Danielo Pro yet, but want to try one out.