Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-15-2007, 7:27 AM Reply   
Well, she did me well for a solid year of riding...took many double-up-to-crashes, and many failed tantrum attempts...Last night, second set, I got booted my first jump, and came down perfectly square on both my feet, heard a loud pop, and this was the result...

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

I can't blame the board, I am just a heavy rider (190), and when you come down hard consistently, I guess this is the result. I'll be callin' CDub today to see if I can get a new board shipped before my trip next week. I am crossing my fingers that their customer service is as good as I have seen on this site!

Anyway, just thought I would share the experience...I was actually laughing when I realized I broke it, because I've never done that. Made me feel good in a sick, strange sort of way. Then I realized I couldn't ride it anymore, and I shed a tear.

Don't bring it up, I'm still sensitive about it. RIP 2006 141 Absolute...

(Message edited by garret_s on June 15, 2007)