Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-01-2004, 11:10 AM Reply   
Jeff, you are the most gracious host ever!! Thank you for letting me ride behind your dope ass SAN. That thing has the funnest wake I've ridden!! I now know that I want to live on Canyon Lake, you guys have the greatest setup! Butter at noon on Sunday of Memorial Weekend! Can't beat that! I'm just stoked that you guys got to see my best riding, that was a career day for me. Thanks again, hopefully we will do it again!!

Steve
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-01-2004, 11:20 AM Reply   
It was cool to finally meet you, Stephen. Great riding, and congrats on stickin' the HS 5!!! Now you gotta teach me!

I'm workin' on a video now with your 5s, as I type this. I love my job!

Thanks Jeff, from both Frankie and me!
Old    cws_kahuna            06-01-2004, 12:12 PM Reply   
Jeff,
Much thanks, as always I have a wonderful time going out riding with you.

I can not tell you guys in words how cool it is to have such great neighbors like Jeff & Cindy Frew.

Stephen,
It was really cool meeting you. Those 5s were sick. I hope your surf session went well along with your long drive home. That would be sick if you moved down here in the future.

Joe & Frankie,
Glad I finally got to go riding with you. Get that video done, I want to see those 5s Stephen hit.

Tim,
Hope your new 7 day schedule is not so demanding to the point you can't ride.
Old     (iewc_vp)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-01-2004, 12:39 PM Reply   
Jeff, Stephen, Richard, Joe and Frankie, Thank you all so much I had a great time. Stephen your riding was SICK, was good to meet you. Joe fun as always. Richard, get a little more time out on the water and you will be back to competition level in no time.

MR. FREW, You are then man. The wake was macking once again and Chere and I both had a great time. I cannot thank you enough. I wish my riding was a little better but it came around enough in the end so I did not get laughed off the boat.

I cannot wait to see the video. I love watching my self wreck time and time and time again.
Old     (jrad)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-01-2004, 2:39 PM Reply   
I have to agree. The frews are the most generous family out there. Thanks for taking me in and letting me be a part of your family for days at a time. You guys are the best
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       06-01-2004, 7:03 PM Reply   
Okay guys i really suck. Hi my name is Randy i like to wakeboard I didn't introduce myself on Sunday when we saw you out there but you know with only you guys back there we just wanted to ride. My Dr. flat out told me today to just keep doing what i am doing and get the knee strong and i told him i have been wakeboarding and he asked how it felt and i said great so oh wel we'll see here in another month if i even have surgery i might just have to join you Jeff in the no ACL club. I'm sure we'll see you out there again...possibly this weekend
Old     (flashalexb)      Join Date: May 2004       06-01-2004, 8:27 PM Reply   
No worries my Dad doesnt have his ACL in his right leg and hes out riding and skiing by the way hes 54 so if you really love the sport the removal of your ACL wont keep you out of it forever. By the way they can be replaced now.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-01-2004, 8:40 PM Reply   
Randy!!! Whats up man!! we were having a good old time, you should have said "hey". It was sure a nice day wasn't it! I understand the "just want to ride" thing, I was hating it every time someone else rode, it was too nice & I wanted to ride forever!! Much thanks for all your guys support, I hope to ride with you guys again soon.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-01-2004, 8:51 PM Reply   
All I can say is Life Rocks!!!! You guys are far too kind, thanks so much for hanging out and riding with us on Sunday!

Steve - Lands a perfect HS 5 first time you tried (and another one after that)!! Sweet method crow & nose grab roll off the DU! Happy Birthday Man!!!! Hope the surf was good at Bolsa Chica!! Let me know when you get back down, we will ride again!! Make sure to ride with team XM soon, we're cousins, you know!

Tim & Chere - Thanks so much for hanging out and riding with us! Glad you pulled off the redeaming 2nd set, Tim!! Glad we didn't have to break out the heater blanket this time either.

Joe & Frankie - Thanks for coming out again! Sorry my cell battery ran out, glad our timing was good though! Both of you have fun @ the Delta this weekend, and be safe.

Richard - (cue the patriotic background music) We absolutely live on the best damn street in the whole United States of freaking America!! You will always be a legend amongst neighbors and riding buddies!!

Jared - We will always have a place for you on our boat and in our home!! Enjoy your graduation, and we'll see you at West Coast Camps!!

And Randy - yeah, the no ACL club!! Works for me. We'll have to hook up and ride with my buddy Damien some time. Everytime I ride with him, we both walk away with a limp!

Yeah, Life Rocks!!

(Message edited by socalwakepunk on June 01, 2004)
Old     (iewc_vp)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-02-2004, 11:45 AM Reply   
Joe, Where is the video???
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-02-2004, 11:48 AM Reply   
Is there no 'scroll' button on your work comp?

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/172783.html?1086200002