Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (wakeangel22)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-05-2007, 1:03 PM Reply   
Has anyone checked out the January issue of Self Magizine. Natasha Bedingfield talks about how she loves to wakeboard and they have a picture of her riding. I just thought this was really cool and thought I would pass it along. (pg95)
Old     (wkbrd)      Join Date: Mar 2006       01-06-2007, 6:53 AM Reply   
Maeghan- what are your plans for 2007? Do you plan on hitting up the comps?
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-07-2007, 8:03 PM Reply   
I havent seen the issue but thats cool! I really like her music... 'these words' is one of my fave songs
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-07-2007, 10:02 PM Reply   
Hey Maeghan I just watched your part in the Chick Flick and it was awesome! The whole DVD was amazing and I can't imagine how much fun it must have been to film that and ride with some some of the best female wakeboarders and wakeskaters, including yourself. What I wouldn't give to be part of something big like that. I did ride and get some really good instruction from Amber and Barrett during the Maven tour while they we're down here in WA. One of the best wakeboarding expirences I've ever had. Well good luck in the 07 season!!!

Jamie
Old     (wakeangel22)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-08-2007, 6:20 AM Reply   
Thanks for the kind words about my part in the Chick Flick. I wish it would have been better because I only got to really film once. My Plan for are 2007 are still up in the air. I will probably compete in the International World Cup events again. They were so much fun as for the US stuff well we really don't have a schedule yet.
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-08-2007, 2:49 PM Reply   
the most noteable thing for me about the chick flick was that everyone seemed to be having FUN, as opposed to concentrating so hard or just "performing." it just looked like a fun day on the lake with the girls. i rarely get to see girls who can really ride, so it was a great treat for me!
Old     (spencerwakeside)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-09-2007, 8:08 PM Reply   
The Chick Flick Rocked. Maeghan your part was great. I just watched it today. Honestly I liked it a lot better than some of the videos that have come out recently. Great Job.
Thanks, Spencer
Old     (fishondryland)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-22-2007, 11:43 AM Reply   
I love the fact that girls are starting to dominate this field. It just goes to show that women can do what men do!
Old     (junebug)      Join Date: May 2006       03-27-2007, 4:42 PM Reply   
I loved the chick flick!!! I so glad that they came out with a girls dvd. Maeghan my husband just thinks you kick butt!!!