Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 11, 2007

Old     (seaswirlmike)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-28-2007, 12:37 PM Reply   
just wanted to give a big shout out and let everyone know I am very pleased with the work they do. I won the grand prize up at tulloch at the CIE spring ride which was a stereo system from neptunes. we had a lot of stuff already in the boat but jim worked with us and hooked us up with a new tower box, deck, alarm, some LED lightning, and most important an alarm. Neptunes work looks extremely professional and they're friendly guys to work with so if your lookin for some work to be done definitely look them up
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-28-2007, 1:43 PM Reply   
Awesome Mike.... Those are my boys over there. They always hook it up.

They just got done with the system in the BC2 (Bone Crusher II ha, ha, ha) and I haven't even seen it yet. I'm pumped for the weekend.

Enjoy bro....
Old     (jmiahhenry)      Join Date: May 2007       06-28-2007, 1:57 PM Reply   
What kind of boat is the BC2. I was at neptunes a few days ago and wonder if I saw the boat Evan.

What is CIE by the way?

Can we get the details on BC2.
Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-28-2007, 2:21 PM Reply   
Another extremely satisfied Neptunes customer here.

Not only do they do excellent, truly custom installations...but they stand behind the products they sell.
Old     (sangerlover)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-28-2007, 3:12 PM Reply   
They installed my stuff to. Very satisfied with the results.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-28-2007, 3:59 PM Reply   
It's a Red/White X-star... I'm sure you probably saw it if you were at Neptune's this week.

LY6 motor... It's got a tough rep to live up to after the original bonecrusher with the L18 big block, but I've heard great things already.

CIE is a clothing/promotions company. Stands for Concussion Isn't Enough.
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-28-2007, 4:05 PM Reply   
Evan - post some pic's of the new boat