Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 11, 2007

Old     (nautique44)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-02-2007, 6:54 AM Reply   
I am looking for a tower and bimini setup for a 91 Nautique. Any suggestions on what company to go with. We are beginner wakeboarders and will probably upgrade in a few years. Value and
resale will be important.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-02-2007, 7:13 AM Reply   
I'm in the market as well, and haven't been able to find a reason to not go with a Monster tower. More affordable and seems quality. Re-sale will probably have more to do with whether you have a name brand and not "custom" built tower, and how it looks on the boat.
Old     (biz)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-02-2007, 8:23 AM Reply   
Try Newdimensiontowers.com for an OE look.
Old     (bradenb12)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-02-2007, 8:41 AM Reply   
These are pretty good looking towers as well:

http://www.bigairpylons.com/
Old     (bremsen)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-02-2007, 8:56 AM Reply   
If resale is important...nothing will be better on the nautique than the new dimensions tower. They're a bit pricey compared to universals but it's an original FCT look. If you can hold off until winter he usually offers a pretty good discount.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-02-2007, 9:18 AM Reply   
I have a WakeAir and I am happy with it.
Old     (ceres1312)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-02-2007, 9:52 AM Reply   
What area of the USA do you live in. If you live in CA I can suggest the people that do many different towers. It all depends on your budget and needs...
Old     (nickbot)      Join Date: Feb 2007       07-02-2007, 10:09 AM Reply   
I put a Titan Series 1 on my '93 Ski Nautique. I was originally considering a Monster...I think the Titan is the better tower. the Titan doesn't fold as flat or easy (doesn't matter for me as I never have to fold it down), but has less "moving" parts as it's custom made for each boat rather than universal. I also think the Titan looks better (see profile). i think they are both close to the same cost.
Old     (big_b_21v)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-02-2007, 10:17 AM Reply   
Where are you Wade? You may want to checkout Samson. They do a great job with older boats and getting the correct fit for your boat.

http://www.samsonsports.com/
Old     (nautique44)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-02-2007, 10:43 AM Reply   
My boat is in Wisconsin.